ZULU Statement

Options

Comments

• Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Kingdom still hasn't lost to Evoke, Taarloor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

Yea, too bad you dont show up to Zulu or Kylin anymore, you'd rather devote your "FUN TW" time to Evoke b:cute
  • INovaI - Archosaur
    INovaI - Archosaur Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

Hes proud of being cannon fodder b:chuckle
    People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This is true, but the only reason KY survived those beatings on TW was because Zulu saved their azz back then. I remember KD saying "Just you wait KY after we wipe Zulu off the map, you guys are next" KD kept attacking Zulu for idk like 2-5 weeks(maybe more) back and forth. But look Zulu still on the map. This gave KY plenty of time to gear up their members, to a point where they made a bigger threat to KD

I don't think anyone can save KD at times like this, but themselves. Just face it sooner or later, KD will be eventually be off the map

KY already had the best geared tanks and DDs prior to Zulu. They didn't "gear themselves up" KD lost 75% of their 95+ players.

And I don't doubt it, seeing as how nobody actually wants to play this game, they just want to look around from the top, talk ****, and claim they're better.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    KY already had the best geared tanks and DDs prior to Zulu. They didn't "gear themselves up" KD lost 75% of their 95+ players.

And I don't doubt it, seeing as how nobody actually wants to play this game, they just want to look around from the top, talk ****, and claim they're better.

hmm well I will hav to disagree a bit here, its true that KY already had sum players with good gears but we didnt have so many rank8 and +10 weapon by then, we jus had sum players there with good gear but a bunch of low lvls mixed with it and even now KD still has a bigger amount of well geared catas compared to KY. It was so bad that even my barb Paigrande which has average gears pulled catapults so many times during those times. What changed since then is that KY managed to get higher lvl players and more active members.
    I also want to add that who talked trash back then was KD(they even trash talked the server as whole multiple times in both forums and wc), while now u barely c KY members talking trash and claiming we r better.
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    hmm well I will hav to disagree a bit here, its true that KY already had sum players with good gears but we didnt have so many rank8 and +10 weapon by then, we jus had sum players there with good gear but a bunch of low lvls mixed with it and even now KD still has a bigger amount of well geared catas compared to KY. It was so bad that even my barb Paigrande which has average gears pulled catapults so many times during those times. What changed since then is that KY managed to get higher lvl players and more active members.
    I also want to add that who talked trash back then was KD(they even trash talked the server as whole multiple times in both forums and wc), while now u barely c KY members talking trash and claiming we r better.

Ok sure..lets ignore the first 10 months of kd and kylin tw's and ignore the responses in forum's and wc when we would lose. It never happened b:surrender

Only reason I thought kylin was cool was MD..the guy was a hilarious troll.

Fight the power!! Turn the map red again lol
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yea, too bad you dont show up to Zulu or Kylin anymore, you'd rather devote your "FUN TW" time to Evoke b:cute

This is a measure of stupidity, not 'FUN TW'.

Should Kingdom go to a war against a guild that currently has employed all their +10 weapons? Better, should they go against those 80 people with 60 people? Maybe you're just stupid and think that actually going to war against that makes sense.

Or maybe they should go to war against the largest group of cash shoppers with their 60 (Maximum) people. Cause we all know, at end game, skill is what makes you win, not the size of your parents debt.
  • Scend - Harshlands
    Scend - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Cause we all know, at end game, skill is what makes you win, not the size of your parents debt.

If skills what makes you "pro" at endgame, then I see more than half the population of HL quitting
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Paimage. Copy and paste Paimage into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This is a measure of stupidity, not 'FUN TW'.

Should Kingdom go to a war against a guild that currently has employed all their +10 weapons? Better, should they go against those 80 people with 60 people? Maybe you're just stupid and think that actually going to war against that makes sense.

Or maybe they should go to war against the largest group of cash shoppers with their 60 (Maximum) people. Cause we all know, at end game, skill is what makes you win, not the size of your parents debt.

Maybe if you had a grasp on the concept of sarcasm you'd look like less of a dumbass, broke, butthurt, lowbie, "caught the KD e-peen disease at a young age" nerd.

ijs , tbh, imo, lol. b:bye
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Wreck quit for like 8 months. The last guild he was in was Pendulum, which was KoS with Kingdom, before he quit. You probably weren't playing then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Naw, I quit before summer break, so more like 11 months TBH.
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Naw, I quit before summer break, so more like 11 months TBH.
    I quit around the same lvl and time like you but I came back... but they I saw how fast are people lvling now and how many have +10 weapon... my pvp hopes were dead from the start
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You kidding? I killed a 99+ Kylin EA. lawl

That aside, I also don't really play this char anymore
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Chanda doesn't count, Wreck; I've killed her on a 7x Veno with a bee.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lmfao, professional stuff they got in there.
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You two are so mean to Kylin :(
    Ah, who am I kidding? Noone gives a ****.
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    PWI surely is a fun game to play when we talk about PvP, but the PvP itself is ****ed up cause nowadays you not only need to level to do something but you also need to work like hell or pay alot of cash to be competetive. As of now endgame PvP in HL is not as broken as LC where you need +10 to PvP, but is going towards the exact same direction.

PWI gaming is like that: You want to play for 30 mins? you will be a noob; You want to play for 1 hour? you will level up; You want to play for 2 hours? You might reach endgame level; You want to play for 4 hours? You will be decent; You want to play for 5 hours +? You will be competetive; You cant play for more than 30 mins but wanna be competetive? or even better, you want to be op playing only 5 mins? Charge zen!

EDIT: You dont want to pay nothing and be op? play an assasin.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

EDIT: You dont want to pay nothing, be OP and a baddie at the same time? play an assasin.

true^

trdqasdf
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Soysaucie - Harshlands
    Soysaucie - Harshlands Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    true^

trdqasdf

want to play a better game?? play $taRCrafT2 i have free beta keys!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    ]
  • Pure_Black - Harshlands
    Pure_Black - Harshlands Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Give me one!!

I signed up for beta LONG LONG time ago but didn't get any key QQ
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You kidding? I killed a 99+ Kylin EA. lawl

That aside, I also don't really play this char anymore
    when i came back ajani 95+ EA (from equip) failed hard to kill me (7x)
    recently found the worst archer ever (getdie), killed him easy on my low 8x barb alt
    so i dont think EA's count here since they are so bad, almost as bad as most bm's
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    BM's hell spark and kill 101 sage barbs with auto attacks now.
  • Killmin - Harshlands
    Killmin - Harshlands Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I cant wait for the day to see Zulu and KY fight in TW. I am sure it will be an epic batle and I will prolly spend 4 hours watching every vid of it i can fnd.

But most important reason I cant wait... It will mean that KD is gone and dead. After all the EGO and trash talk they have done nothing makes me happier than to see them fall further and futher every week. A couple months ago when Crimson first TW'd against them it was a 10 min face roll. Now it is takeing them 1.5 hours and thier entile faction to win.

The reason That Kylin survived was that evan in thier darkest moment they never gave in on thier princaples. KD has turned into something that anyone who saw them 6 months ago would never recognize.

Flame on plz
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I would love to know what the **** everyone is talking about when they say this.

Yeah the reason Crimson is taking longer is because we have 70 people online to handle 3 wars at once. (I'm guessing some were in cat-shops) We have 150 members currently. And our TW strategy is absolutely ****ing stupid.

But don't worry, once KD loses all its land, you will all decide some other guild is the devil, because you have to have something to whine about to be happy.

And wtf are these principles you're talking about? Is this a game or a religion?
  • Tiphreth - Harshlands
    Tiphreth - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Religion.

Much like 'Christianity' this game is a way of life.
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I would love to know what the **** everyone is talking about when they say this.

Yeah the reason Crimson is taking longer is because we have 70 people online to handle 3 wars at once. (I'm guessing some were in cat-shops) We have 150 members currently.

I feel you Crimson....I feel you. Llamas went against KD with only 20 guys, and took out 25% of the crystal's HP (with just one catapault, I might add. MrLlama is the only one who managed to sneak past the towers.)
    .......before we realized that nobody'd stayed behind to watch ours. By the time we all got back, it was a massacre.

The moral of the story is--

1: Make plan

2: Get decent gear

3: Make sure peoplez are actually online, and not catshopping....or BHing....or TTing.
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    Jlung - Harshlands Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

Yeah the reason Crimson is taking longer is because we have 70 people online to handle 3 wars at once. (I'm guessing some were in cat-shops) We have 150 members currently. And our TW strategy is absolutely ****ing stupid.

But don't worry, once KD loses all its land, you will all decide some other guild is the devil, because you have to have something to whine about to be happy.

And wtf are these principles you're talking about? Is this a game or a religion?

i vote zulu be the next devil please!!!!! Mass TW = chaos = fun
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It's only chaos when under 80 people log on for TW. There are only 2 guilds on the server that would require you to have over 15 people.
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    Jlung - Harshlands Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It's only chaos when under 80 people log on for TW. There are only 2 guilds on the server that would require you to have over 15 people.

true but the way i see it is after KD is gone zulu will be the one everyone is gunning for...Kylin will go for zulu simply because were going to be the other faction who has the largest chunk of land and anyones who can give them somewhat of a fight....KD will go for us simply because we attacked them in TW and when they are off the map the table will turn on us.....several other no name non factor factions will pop up and bid on us and just be like little annoying flies because everyone likes kylin better than zulu.............i cant speak for everyone else in zulu but im kind of waiting for those days to come because i think they will be fun i mean come on anything is more fun then having 2 minute crystal sprints i wouldnt mid having crimson or evoke or takoda bidding on us once in a while just for a fun TW but at the same time i personally dont think were ready for kylin we have some members that still need to be geared up etc etc
  • Tiphreth - Harshlands
    Tiphreth - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I doubt that they will gun for Zulu, TBH. The deal with people on this server is that they appear to be all the terrible people who sucked up and cried when ever they were faced with something stronger than them on the other servers. Once KD is gone they will likely follow Nurfed to hating Kylin. Since Zulu has more 'Famous' people the sheep just will follow their Shepard to the next big 'problem guild'.
This discussion has been closed.