ZULU Statement

Options

Comments

• Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Honestly think Zulu can last longer than Kylin during TW? They have a high concentration of high lvls but after that it drops from there. If you did go full out I bet you could clear them out in one push

If this is correct, why will guilds like evoke, takoda, and others tryign to get on the map with fun TWs not bid against them? im telling you, the majority of guilds on this server have idiot leaders.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devil - Harshlands
    Devil - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Nurfed, Iffy, Emo, and Acrelar alone pose more of a problem then Kylin did this weekend.
    And they probablly know how to build base towers.

Idk about last weeks tw because I wasnt there...but I still cant believe that you think they can be better than kylin. The only reason why you would be convinced that the tw would be more evenly matched and fun is because most of Zulu was in KD before they moved. The Zulu v KD war is just going to be spent lulzing in world and common chat at each other, its not going to be serious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The Zulu v KD war is just going to be spent lulzing in world and common chat at each other, its not going to be serious.

Of course it's not going to be serious. It's going to be fun, for both sides.

At least it should be.. unless its stacked with Evoke or Kylin or someone, which gets back to my point of this isn't going to be what it was susposed to be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devil - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Nurfed is talking about having decent pvp, a KD vs. Zulu war is not going to have decent pvp unless KD doesnt send everyone to the tw...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    so, Zulu has no more safety lists then? :O

LOL Zulu ever had one?
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ~Official Statement from someone in both KD and Zulu~

BID ON ZULU'S FACKING LAND, GOD YOU ALL ARE BORING AND LAME. I joined zulu for the opportunity to TW against all the guilds trying to get on the map, and what has happened, EVERY guild and their mothers decide attacking KD is the way to go. If you want any fun and any attempt at land you would seriously attack anyone other than KD, i really dont get the mindset guild leaders have on this server. next week i want to see all of kylins lands bid on, all of zulus, crimsons, and 5-6 on KD. All members of TW guilds should be biching at your guild leaders for being morons.

that is all.

I been waiting for ppl to fawking attack Zulu too >_> i mean we got high level but dual war stacked = not enough number. god damn it ATTACK US b:cry
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Nurfed is talking about having decent pvp, a KD vs. Zulu war is not going to have decent pvp unless KD doesnt send everyone to the tw...

And this is true too. I gave up on HL TWs 8 months ago. b:chuckle
    TW is barely West Gate #2 with bigger gang zerk fest but with towers in it.
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If this is correct, why will guilds like evoke, takoda, and others tryign to get on the map with fun TWs not bid against them? im telling you, the majority of guilds on this server have idiot leaders.

So.. .wait... you're saying "if this is true" as if to doubt it, then saying because we dont do the logical thing and attack these people you suspect are stronger than Kylin 1v1 instead of ganking KD with Kylin people like me are idiot leaders?

YOU, SIR, ARE A ****ING DUMBASS.
    edited January 2010
    Options
    So.. .wait... you're saying "if this is true" as if to doubt it, then saying because we dont do the logical thing and attack these people you suspect are stronger than Kylin 1v1 instead of ganking KD with Kylin people like me are idiot leaders?

YOU, SIR, have lost the right to speak after having your entire guild camped in your base until you all leave the instance, and we finally get bored and kill your crystal.

fake bids ftw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This thread really is quite funny. Kingdom sitting there saying "KD Vs Zulu is fun, dont be asses and gank us coz we just want fun PvP TW with our butt buddies Zulu and not lose land."

STFU KD, no-one cares about you anymore, we all would prefer a more diverse server and TW scene, "fail" leaders like me are making an effort to revive the server and all you can do is whinge that now TW weekends are gonna be hard for KD if Kylin/Zulu joint attack you, this after you ganked Kylin for months with other guilds and bragged about how special you are.

I for one hope to see KD lose atleast 50% of their land over the next 3 months. and see atleast two new factions holding land. It would make the weekend so much more interesting.

Cheers b:victory
  • Devil - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Louuuuudddd Noooiisseeeessssb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    after you ganked Kylin for months with other guilds and bragged about how special you are.
    No one ever claimed Kingdom is special. These "ganks" consisted of guilds of 10-20 low-levels which Kylin mysteriously has huge problems handling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • prnflake
    prnflake Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    it's just kylin, why be surprised that they still are bad?
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    It's more the extent of the badness which impresses me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Arkaminus - Harshlands
    Arkaminus - Harshlands Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i hope all kd ****en breaks apart and lose oll their landsb:victoryb:victory
    Those who constantly complain about the bad things in life always end up in the worst positions.
    so forget about what's bad and enjoy what's good.
  • BoredQQ - Harshlands
    BoredQQ - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i hope all kd ****en breaks apart and lose oll their landsb:victoryb:victory

http://localhostr.com/files/dda6c6/u+mad.jpg
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options

pshahaha......people that cant understand logical thinking themselves should not find fault in other peoples statements purely out of stupidity. "if this is true" means if devil see it, why cant other guild leaders such as yourself also see it? "if this is true" does not mean i doubt it. good job making yourself look liek a dumb **** with the last line of your post tho. this is why people like you get camped on your res platform in TW, see ya next week loser.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ponza - Lost City
    Ponza - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Sometimes i wonder whether some people spend hundreds on cash shop and play 16 hours a day just so they can kill other people easier and call them "bad" or say "they suck".

Guess what, the other player probably doesn't care and is logging off b/c he'd rather go see the sun.
  • prnflake
    prnflake Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Sometimes i wonder whether some people spend hundreds on cash shop and play 16 hours a day just so they can kill other people easier and call them "bad" or say "they suck".

Guess what, the other player probably doesn't care and is logging off b/c he'd rather go see the sun.

hundrets is nothing ^^
    edited January 2010
    Options
    we all would prefer a more diverse server and TW scene

THEN ******* DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

Seriously, Kingdom isn't even that good compared to top guilds on other servers! If Kingdom went up against Nefarious, Essence, or Tao, we would get facerolled! You have no idea how much trash and fail I see in Kingdom on a daily basis. The only reason why we are winning is because everyone else is even worse!!!

Why the hell is Kylin and Evoke 2 different guilds? Why has Kylin not recruited members from other small guilds? If you all hate Kingdom so much, get a merge going and push us back. We did it when we merged with Sense and OVER9000, and it pushed us to be that much better.

/XuLin Hey, we want both want to beat Kingdom so lets merge all our higher levels together into Kylin, and push them back.

See, I've done half the work for you.

b:irritated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options

Ill take a page from thailers book.....so good it had to be seen twice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ummm, kinda am doing something about it by getting -another- 80 ppl to attack you, ontop of Kylin's 80, and soon Zulu's 80, laugh it up KD, while u still can.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Seriously, Kingdom isn't even that good compared to top guilds on other servers! If Kingdom went up against Nefarious, Essence, or Tao, we would get facerolled! You have no idea how much trash and fail I see in Kingdom on a daily basis. The only reason why we are winning is because everyone else is even worse!!!

Why the hell is Kylin and Evoke 2 different guilds? Why has Kylin not recruited members from other small guilds? If you all hate Kingdom so much, get a merge going and push us back. We did it when we merged with Sense and OVER9000, and it pushed us to be that much better.

/XuLin Hey, we want both want to beat Kingdom so lets merge all our higher levels together into Kylin, and push them back.

See, I've done half the work for you.

b:irritated

I've got a better idea, how about this scenario?

Rayver: hey guys, I'm gonna boot half the people in kingdom, i want you guys to make your own little guilds so this server doesn't end up having 2 mega-factions duking it out over who can make the map all one-color while the rest of the server does BH dailies and shops for fashion in SZ.

Juggernaut: What nooooOO! You can't do this?!!

Taboo: I'm eating my own ****.

Rayver: Just think it will be like when the server first started, 20+ guilds all bidding on different lands and playing some politics that'll actually be *fun*.

Taboo: It tastes sooo good.

Rayver: So yeah. I'm gonna start booting now. God, I've been wanting to do this ever since the dude joined kingdom.

Taboo has been booted from the faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Vapor - Raging Tide
    Vapor - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I've got a better idea, how about this scenario?

Rayver: hey guys, I'm gonna boot half the people in kingdom, i want you guys to make your own little guilds so this server doesn't end up having 2 mega-factions duking it out over who can make the map all one-color while the rest of the server does BH dailies and shops for fashion in SZ.

Rayver: Just think it will be like when the server first started, 20+ guilds all bidding on different lands and playing some politics that'll actually be *fun*.

Rayver: So yeah. I'm gonna start booting now. God, I've been wanting to do this ever since the dude joined kingdom.

Taboo has been booted from the faction.

I cannot express my love and respect from u that I have gained from that one post. Make love to me now
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Bringing 80 scrubs with no organization, no skill, and no real attempt to win is not as helpful as having 20 more good people in KY. Hell, everyone keeps mentioning how much difference the 20 people from Sense/Over9000 made, how is this different? Also, I hear charms are helpful in TW.

As far as KY being low on numbers, we've had under 80 every single TW for the past 3 weeks. Nobody shows up lately, I don't understand why. How we haven't lost land when we have 3 wars at the same time and 95 people online boggles my mind. (I'm guessing at least 10 of those were just afk in stalls, or under 100 hours)

Why is it RayVer's job to bring "fun" to the entire server? Also, breaking up the guild would do nothing. All the little guilds would endulge on getting free land for two weeks, and every little guild would win no-show TWs, and then one or two guilds would swallow them all up again. It's how this game was designed. Everyone flocks to the best guild.

Other than the very first TW and the first level 2 land....TWs were boring as hell at the beginning of the server. And the only politics at all were Icon and Barba going "you get this half I'll take this half".
  • ActiveVeno - Harshlands
    ActiveVeno - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I like Zulu =) Why? Now we can know where all indian children is :) It was so hard to detect where all idiots after previous faction of "top lvls borings pwnpwnpwn children" gone. Now we know it :)
    But Zulu is fail guild. Why? Due same reason as QQme, Over9000 and other. Because most members cool only in staff and key-pressing, but not in mind. Well, let's bid name of new faction after Zulu b:laugh
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I like Zulu =) Why? Now we can know where all indian children is :) It was so hard to detect where all idiots after previous faction of "top lvls borings pwnpwnpwn children" gone. Now we know it :)

lol racist much?
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You have no idea how much trash and fail I see in Kingdom on a daily basis. The only reason why we are winning is because everyone else is even worse!!!
    Is this started after KD start to get ppl from Over9000? :)
    Why the hell is Kylin and Evoke 2 different guilds? Why has Kylin not recruited members from other small guilds? If you all hate Kingdom so much, get a merge going and push us back.
    May be they wanna be friendly guild and not only "strong strong guild for beat the world"? I like Kylin for that. Own all is not target of all players.
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lol racist much?

Not really, but realist =)
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Not really, but realist =)

Racist ppl think they are realist. The reality of the situation is that racist ppl are ignorant.b:thanks
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
This discussion has been closed.