ZULU Statement

Comments

• Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    TW FOR FUN!!!!!! THE SMARTEST COMMENT I'VE SEEN IN A LONG TIME, GOOO NURFEDb:victory

Gara, even you saw it. The TW we had wasnt fun. That cant be fun.
    Fun tw= QQme vs Crimson. What was it like, 2 hours 45 mins?
    Wonhalt
  • Jeroen - Harshlands
    Jeroen - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    hmm zulu is a good guild. But zulu has problems to you no. just like kingdom and kylin.

Kingdom
    is losing alot of Territorium ( the must ajust there atk plans. Ceaus i no what kylin is doing and i am not even in kylin).

Kylin is a verry good clan there atk plans are realy smart and handy ( fore guild members) but there problem is that XuLin not paying money to his members. While on the site of kylin stands Join us you will recive a monthly coins donation. And if you are helping in TW you will not recive your coins that you have spent during that battel. I no this beceaus a frend of my said that and he is in kylin.

Zulu Moste players on Harslands dont like zulu members. Beceaus rpk. But dont *** b:cry if you die ceaus if you dont wane get pk then dont play this game. Why is other wise the pk option.

Crimson a nice clan and verry help full. But the need to concer more Territorium

o wel thats what i no and this is my opinion. i dont care if i just did a necro
    You got fb, bh, HH, TT, and FC but i have a BD ( Beer Drinking )
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    hmm zulu is a good guild. But zulu has problems to you no. just like kingdom and kylin.

Kingdom
    is losing alot of Territorium ( the must ajust there atk plans. Ceaus i no what kylin is doing and i am not even in kylin).

Kylin is a verry good clan there atk plans are realy smart and handy ( fore guild members) but there problem is that XuLin not paying money to his members. While on the site of kylin stands Join us you will recive a monthly coins donation. And if you are helping in TW you will not recive your coins that you have spent during that battel. I no this beceaus a frend of my said that and he is in kylin.

Zulu Moste players on Harslands dont like zulu members. Beceaus rpk. But dont *** b:cry if you die ceaus if you dont wane get pk then dont play this game. Why is other wise the pk option.

Crimson a nice clan and verry help full. But the need to concer more Territorium

I hav an idea of which KY member told u that, but trust me not all KY members hav that same opinion. Perhaps 3 or 4 of them? Anyways, why necro? Opening a new thread would prob b mmore useful cuz this will b closed as soon as a mod looks into it.
  • X_daehrren_x - Harshlands
    X_daehrren_x - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2010

Kingdom

before you say anything about Kylin,make sure you're sure about what you're saying,cause you my friend just got the wrong info =o(true about very good clan and attack plans)
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I'm guessing your getting this "info" from magicfoxy the full g5 sapphire arcane veno I just booted today. Sorry don't be butt hurt about being booted when I gave you a month+ to change to gear, and actually do something in guild than sit there and do nothing all day.
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I'm guessing your getting this "info" from magicfoxy the full g5 sapphire arcane veno I just booted today. Sorry don't be butt hurt about being booted when I gave you a month+ to change to gear, and actually do something in guild than sit there and do nothing all day.

You're so generous Xulin b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Jeroen - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    hmm you got me XuLin

yes a lil bit is from magicfoxy ( the mony part) the rest of kylin i founde out all by my self.

but not only my wife says that you are not paying your guild members. more pepol are saying that. I belive that if you didnt have those good players in your guild then Kylin didnt have so much terretoriums. and if i was the leader i would give my clan a share of the donation.

but i am not the leader of your clan you are the leader and its your own choice.

that my wife is boot from kylin is a shame she said to me that she was always helping others. but idk whats the truthe.

o well i hope this would not harm my applycation in the futer on your clan. b:chuckle. this was just my opinion. nothing moreb:surrender.

p.s. aaa XuLin when you gone do ding it takes soooo looooong b:laugh

cya boys
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Epic language^
    And not gonna deny that kylin doesnt pay their members, i believe i said it beforeb:kiss
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Jeroen - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    @X_daehrren_x
    before you say anything about Kylin,make sure you're sure about what you're saying,cause you my friend just got the wrong info =o(true about very good clan and attack plans)

true. But i only say what i hear nothing more. But as i was saying
    Kylin is a verry good clan there atk plans are realy smart and handy ( fore guild members)
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Here is how i feel....If a guild wants mass territoriums then they probably dont currently have the amount of territoriums that they want. As for kylin...eventually their territoriums will collide with zulus territoriums and there will be an epic territorium battle! I cant wait, and i hope someone fraps's it, i just love seeing what happens in these struggles for territoriums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X_daehrren_x - Harshlands
    X_daehrren_x - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Epic language^
    And not gonna deny that kylin doesnt pay their members, i believe i said it beforeb:kiss

you can say it over and over again,you're still wrong
    ty
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Paying members is non-factor. Kthxbai
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    hmm you got me XuLin

yes a lil bit is from magicfoxy ( the mony part) the rest of kylin i founde out all by my self.

but not only my wife says that you are not paying your guild members. more pepol are saying that. I belive that if you didnt have those good players in your guild then Kylin didnt have so much terretoriums. and if i was the leader i would give my clan a share of the donation.

but i am not the leader of your clan you are the leader and its your own choice.

that my wife is boot from kylin is a shame she said to me that she was always helping others. but idk whats the truthe.

He means she helps people DIE. Squadding with her is a death sentence.

But anyway... No idea where the no salary from KY came from. Everyone that attends TW and their squad leader posts a screen shot to prove they were there, gets paid.
  • Jeroen - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
  • j0eblack
    j0eblack Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    So is this Zulu ~statement thread, why i see peeps talking about KY here laughb:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited May 2010

Did you bother to look at the date that thread was started?

At the beginning of the server, which was over a year ago. DER.
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    The weekly coin I get from XuLin every weekend in my post box is definitely not celery for attending TW. Nope nope nope. Kylin gets no celery.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    stop the fail necroz >_>
  • Roland - Harshlands
    Roland - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    The weekly coin I get from XuLin every weekend in my post box is definitely not celery for attending TW. Nope nope nope. Kylin gets no celery.

I hate celery, I should tell XuLin to stop giving it to me. Oh, wait, he doesn't b:quiet
    "WHOA, CALM DOWN HOLY JESUS **** NIPPLES IT'S JUST A GAME" - Longknife
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    There's a difference between TW salary and what Xulin is paying you for.
  • Jeroen - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    allright so all what i did hear about the money was fals. i am verry sorry if i did get some peeps angry. b:surrender

i am only saying what i am hearing. thats all
  • CookieCutter - Raging Tide
    CookieCutter - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    allright so all what i did hear about the money was fals. i am verry sorry if i did get some peeps angry. b:surrender

i am only saying what i am hearing. thats all

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/0910/rumors-life-time-joke-double-entende-gossip-human-nature-wor-demotivational-poster-1254784006.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Safety list? WTF is safety list? HA!, Zulu's been killing everybody including KD in world pvp for the past weeks. I'm not sure what yoo iz talking about.

And to think a year ago I was worried it'd be an all red map, lmao....

I don't even think Kylin can stop Zulu at this point...and with KD breaking down, all the strong people are gonna go either Zulu (more promising) or Kylin (the predicted underdog.)

Massive bummer. I guess the rest of us are just gonna have to work harder to knock them off the map. >:3
  • CookieCutter - Raging Tide
    CookieCutter - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    And to think a year ago I was worried it'd be an all red map, lmao....

I don't even think Kylin can stop Zulu at this point...and with KD breaking down, all the strong people are gonna go either Zulu (more promising) or Kylin (the predicted underdog.)

Massive bummer. I guess the rest of us are just gonna have to work harder to knock them off the map. >:3
    Yes, brave the territory maps with your army of 3x's only to be judged as evil because you own most of the map.
    OMGOSH ROLEPLAYERS!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    and with KD breaking down, all the strong people are gonna go either Zulu (more promising) or Kylin (the predicted underdog.)

This is so true. and fairly stupid at the same time.

Everyone just jumps ship. When they get bored of Zulu or one starts losing, they all go to the winining side and bam. They are "pro" again. Just makes me laugh lol. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    After all, zulu was a pvp based guild, yet they never did any real TW/pvp....makes me wonder..
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    God you really have no idea how this game works.

Fighting 2 wars at the same time against 80 bad players is MUCH easier then fighting 1 guild with 80 good players.

Kylin and Evoke both have some good members that are high level, good gear, and skilled. But you both have a lot of trash as well. If you stack 2 wars on us at the same time, it simple for us to split our forces and defend one of you til we kill the other, then focus on killing the last.

What I'm saying is that if Kylin kicks it lowbies, under geared, in actives and invites the best players from Evoke, and then attacked Kingdom under one guild tag, it would be a much better TW, and you would stand a much better chance at winning. Hell, I bet you could snag some of the KD-haters in Zulu if you asked nicely.

Like TryAgain said, Kingdom recruited something around 20 people total from Sense and 9k. Look at what a difference it made. If you want to start winning against Kingdom, stop whining about pointless stuff and actually do something about it.

Hows that foot tasting there Jugg? Guess I could teach you a hing or two here...

By my logic, and current reality, KD is off the map in 9 weeks, tops,

By your logic you'd have 18 weeks left...

I guess I see why youd like life to be the way youd hope, but leave reality to those who live there.

b:thanksb:pleased
  • Scend - Harshlands
    Scend - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ^ KD start planning wut u gona do when ur off the map.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Paimage. Copy and paste Paimage into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Softie - Harshlands
    Softie - Harshlands Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    i seem to remeber a time when it looked this bad for kylin..in fact they had wat 8 lands? lets calm down because kingdom can come back..all it takes is for kylin to get lazy or zulu to get greedy and atk kylin
  • Scend - Harshlands
    Scend - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    i seem to remeber a time when it looked this bad for kylin..in fact they had wat 8 lands? lets calm down because kingdom can come back..all it takes is for kylin to get lazy or zulu to get greedy and atk kylin

This is true, but the only reason KY survived those beatings on TW was because Zulu saved their azz back then. I remember KD saying "Just you wait KY after we wipe Zulu off the map, you guys are next" KD kept attacking Zulu for idk like 2-5 weeks(maybe more) back and forth. But look Zulu still on the map. This gave KY plenty of time to gear up their members, to a point where they made a bigger threat to KD

I don't think anyone can save KD at times like this, but themselves. Just face it sooner or later, KD will be eventually be off the map
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Paimage. Copy and paste Paimage into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
This discussion has been closed.