• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    yashino wrote: »
    mr.lvl103 1 vs 1?

b:angry

b:cute Can I watch?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    squab wrote: »
    Hay RedsRause
    I r 9x I nao say la cuz HURR DURR I FACTUR
    la

b:shockedb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    b:angry

b:cute Can I watch?

b:cute of course but first gotta get him agree =( b:cry he's ignoring me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • SansSanity - Lost City
    SansSanity - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    ITT: High-level RPKers QQ about lack of people to make QQ.

I wouldn't mind blindly heading into PK hotspots as long as the price wasn't so heavy.
    You can blame the economy partially.

Dolls are expensive, but dropping something would be even more of a hassle to cope with. SL is an alternative, but you have to make sure you're NOT going to do anything else for the remainder of that time.

People are smart, and GMs aren't going to change FBs to world bosses, so you guys can just stop right now.
    Either adapt and try to learn new ways to gank people or leave PWI.

No offense, but when you see a high level QQing, it's sad.
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    No offense, but when you see a high level QQing, it's sad.

If high level ppl have legitimate concerns about the game they have as much right to QQ as anybody. =___='
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    @squab
    Y am I mentioned in your sig? and uhmm what guild chat is that from? I dont recall ever being in guild with love struck -.-
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Q_Q ... cash-shoppers...

GTFO my thread till you come out of SZ so i can one shot you.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    If high level ppl have legitimate concerns about the game they have as much right to QQ as anybody. =___='

High level people (well before hypers and BH) are the ones who have been playing the longest therefore have seen the most, and im not even in that category TBH almost a year isn't nearly as long as most of the people I play with. Anyways, since they've been around the longest they know what the problems are therefore they should be the ones speaking up.

@Ahira he didnt say worldbosses just map Bosses but that wouldnt be a bad idea either lol Harpy Wraith gotta ask Korren what the timer is for that one. b:chuckle
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Moranine - Lost City
    Moranine - Lost City Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Stop double posting. Its not cool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    oh, he was hitting on you in South ADC, and I said in GC you are in fact, a guy. Then he was hitting on Elayne, I told him Elayne was a man. Then he was Hitting on Liwen, and Liwen, is also a guy.
    and he said that in GC by accident

That was pretty funny...more so bc he did it like 5-6 times within a few minutes b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Adroit - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    oh, he was hitting on you in South ADC, and I said in GC you are in fact, a guy. Then he was hitting on Elayne, I told him Elayne was a man. Then he was Hitting on Liwen, and Liwen, is also a guy.
    and he said that in GC by accident

This^ Lol

*hides*
    /10char
  • illestrealist
    illestrealist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You know what would be truly epic? Imagine athran and Elayne call a truce. Declare RPK on the whole server. Divide the map equally into 2 between Essence and Spec. If any faction wants a piece, they have to work, merge, pull out all the stops to get a slice from the two "Tyrants" Also nowhere out of safezone would be safe. We have always been fighting each other. Imagine if we didn't and fought the server instead. The top ppl wouldn't be bored now that the whole server is gunning for them. The rest of the server would have something to work for,"safe la server!" I would love to see this.
    Good or bad, I will tell it like it is.
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Well i think enough time has passed to safely say...........this was another F.O.S attention seeking topic.
    No action taken by susa. Just blowing a lot of hot air.......as usual. This thread can now sink into the depths with the rest. Kthnxbaib:bye
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Well i think enough time has passed to safely say...........this was another F.O.S attention seeking topic.
    No action taken by susa. Just blowing a lot of hot air.......as usual. This thread can now sink into the depths with the rest. Kthnxbaib:bye

Oh wow. See, the more I read, the more I'm convinced you're either a moron, a troll, or incredibly self-righteous idiot.

You apparently missed the point of the thread.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Oh wow. See, the more I read, the more I'm convinced you're either a moron, a troll, or incredibly self-righteous idiot.

You apparently missed the point of the thread.

^ this
    /10char
  • StarlessAeon - Lost City
    StarlessAeon - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    *Didnt read the 18 pages*

I pretty much feel the same Susa.Lost City is...well...lost.

I remember the days where RPK factions were feared.I remember days when a certain RQ drove a certain CQ out of Etherblade.I remember having to quest in Secret Passage and either ASKING to pkers to let me go through,or watching CQ vs RQ go at it like WW3.

Packs drove me out of PWI more than anything,and I did cash shop.But nowadays Barbs dont mean jack without +12 GX and +10 4 socket armor with Vit stones.

I gotta say though I wonder what it's like for active players now.Go p2p people!Least your money isn't totally wasted!
  • HURRIMADURR - Lost City
    HURRIMADURR - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    you're either a moron, a troll, or incredibly self-righteous idiot
    quite possibly all 3
  • HieiCleric - Lost City
    HieiCleric - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    +1 everything I read (which is only the first page o.o)
    If you attack some random monster, then all of its friends will come over to attack you back. And if a Cleric throws a heal at you, all of those friends will then hate the cleric more than you, and so will rush over to kill the Cleric. Who will hate you forever.
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    *Didnt read the 18 pages*

I pretty much feel the same Susa.Lost City is...well...lost.

I remember the days where RPK factions were feared.I remember days when a certain RQ drove a certain CQ out of Etherblade.I remember having to quest in Secret Passage and either ASKING to pkers to let me go through,or watching CQ vs RQ go at it like WW3.

Packs drove me out of PWI more than anything,and I did cash shop.But nowadays Barbs dont mean jack without +12 GX and +10 4 socket armor with Vit stones.

I gotta say though I wonder what it's like for active players now.Go p2p people!Least your money isn't totally wasted!
    ^Should I even say anything...b:shedtear
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • XMorty - Lost City
    XMorty - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Why not create a new faction, especially for PK. Everyone in this thread that are old players and everything, all join together, from what I learned playing previous games, the past always seems the best because you could see it clearly in memory, while you forget what's in front of ya.
    A new age has begun, but Veterans of LC are still here...so lets create this faction, and cause Drama, war and rage like the server used to be...just a thought.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • unclebrown
    unclebrown Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Why not create a new faction, especially for PK. Everyone in this thread that are old players and everything, all join together, from what I learned playing previous games, the past always seems the best because you could see it clearly in memory, while you forget what's in front of ya.
    A new age has begun, but Veterans of LC are still here...so lets create this faction, and cause Drama, war and rage like the server used to be...just a thought.

Lots of the "Veterans" have already quit.

But,yeah..this could work
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I miss when barbs couldnt 1 shot you....with genie skills...and 10k crits... b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    "Whats todays BH 100? b:question"

"Harpy Wraith again... b:beatup"

"Looking for pt.. b:shedtear"
    its on purpose.. More charm ****/Dolls **** = more cash shop b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • HieiCleric - Lost City
    HieiCleric - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I think what it comes down to is PWE's greed. They wanna be able to put gas in their private jet's and have no less than 4 mansion's (1 for each season). Once they put the Anniversary Pack's in (I only joined a little bit before that) everything went to hell. I joined at the tail-end of RQ's "tyranny". I hated them just as much as everyone else. But I looked up to them and wanted to be one of them, just like other's did. While I agree that someone should NOT remake RQ, someone with some influence DOES need to make a pure rpk faction. I'm in SG1 and know that not even them are pure rpk. We do have a small safe list, but it's still a safe list none-the-less. And while I may be a lowbie 7x (this isn't my main char anymore) I still try to kill when I can. The fact of the matter is that there is ALWAYS some Essence near-by to drop in, one shot me, and be on their way. It's discouraging to me because I know that I can't afford to put in money to buy my level's or buy my gear. So like I started with saying, it ALL falls back onto the dev's greed.
    If you attack some random monster, then all of its friends will come over to attack you back. And if a Cleric throws a heal at you, all of those friends will then hate the cleric more than you, and so will rush over to kill the Cleric. Who will hate you forever.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    RPK:
    - safety lock, no drops no fun

- as long as Spectral, Kamisama and Essence KOS RPK there will be no big RPK threat going...

- RQ IS ALREADY BACK even if its just a few people

b:bye
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • illestrealist
    illestrealist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    RPK:
    - safety lock, no drops no fun

- as long as Spectral, Kamisama and Essence KOS RPK there will be no big RPK threat going...

- Agreed

- We don't "Kos rpk" factions, we kos factions that kill our guildies. Makes sense right?

- Lolwut? The new and absolutely menacing lvl 60+ RQ? Omg, I scare la.
    Good or bad, I will tell it like it is.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    - We don't "Kos rpk" factions, we kos factions that kill our guildies. Makes sense right?
    - Lolwut? The new and absolutely menacing lvl 60+ RQ? Omg, I scare la.

- so thats why so many new "factor"members lack 1vs1 pvp ability...b:shutup
    - kazahana is 60+ already?b:shocked
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • combatx
    combatx Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2010

lol, please
    I don't know if anything that I say is standard human nature. or if it matches up perfectly with some pathetic subculture. or that it fits the psychological profile of someone in need of this specific form of something.
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    combatx wrote: »
    lol, please

Iknoriteb:chuckle

Pfft RQ back. Yeah right.b:surrender
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Funny how people hated RQ at the beginning now they miss them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.