I'm sorry Lost City

Options
Susamajii - Lost City
Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
Dear GMs and citizens of Lost City (PvP Server)

Let me formally apologize for my donations and aiding in the decaying of this server. Seeing as this free to play game has become a pay to win game. I sincerely apologize for the cash shopping I have done and from this day forward do not plan on spending another cent.

Now that that has been said, let's get to the real heart of the issue. Lost City is in shambles. It is a dim shadow of its former self where PvP was PVP not this zerg each other sit in safe zone till we have more people then them zerg some more, gank gank gank nonsense. Lost City use to have amazing PvP now it is full of children who probably don't even know how to turn their pvp shields off.

Now I have never been an advocate for RPKing but it appears to me that this server is full of silly little kids who cry about dying on a PvP server. As I am trying to be serious about this I won't type something like, GO REROLL PVE LA STUPID NEWBS GTFO OFF PVP SERVER, so I will just say there are other choices you could have made and different servers to play on if you don't like dying. Children crying in pms and threatening to report it to get you banned is about the silliest thing I have ever heard and the saddest part is the GMs condone this. Apparently they need so read the definition of PvP. Now I know killing 3x is not real PvP but seeing as the server is all about making money and farming instances for exp/spirit/stuff. This server needs a real RPK guild to liven things up again.

3x should fear going to Heaven's Tear again. They should fly up there hoping someone else was already up there dying so they could ninja turn their quest in and run for their lives jumping off the edge only to get one shot while falling or land on Sword Tamer and lose whatever exp they just got. They should not sit there and QQ at you in pms about reporting you to GMs for pking them on a PvP server. QQ is expected but this is truly pathetic that the server has come to this state and people are actually getting banned for this sort of thing.

I believe the day the server started down this path of QQcarebear babies crying about everything was when they banned PK in secret passage and started worrying about the high levels killing off future cashshoppers. :)

The last thing I have to say about this is:

Welcome to Lost City PvP Server.

PS: inb4closedthreadandbanned
Push me,
And then just touch me.
Tilll I get my,
Satisfaction.
Post edited by Susamajii - Lost City on

Comments

• SassySis - Lost City
    SassySis - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This server needs a real RPK guild to liven things up again.

Rest assured, a few guilds are coming back and a few are 100% RPK.
    My specialty is being right when other people are wrong.
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I love you susa
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I love you susa
    lol

And indeed Susa, though I'm one of those who are against rpk fully, the rpk of late isnt as interesting as it it used to, where it's mainly fail nubs with a lot of talk and money who are constantly getting their @$$es handed to them easier than before. And yes, they should resurrect these PK hotspots so there's something to do there while not being very busy with anything. Lost City used to have it real, but now its becoming merely a false image of it's former self. So many of the past hated red named players have gone clean, which automatically destroys the motivation to PK them.

Bring back the fun, bring back the true LC. Until then, I'll continue on my carebear statusb:cute
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Mhmmmmmmmmmmm

Of course real life reasons made it much easier for me to just leave but ya the underlying reasons you said right there. The funniest thing was a koi saying they getting me banned cuz I killed em at MQ after his guild was camping it all day.

The server lost interest the moment anni packs came out. Why farm when you can charge your student loans and buy whatever you want? Bypass any challenge with money = boring server.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I would RPK if...

- Charms weren't so retardedly high priced thanks to PWI/packs ****ing up the economy
    - Randomly being killed by another failure that cash shopped their +12 nirvana bow
    - I didn't get banned for another day after killing some whiny idiot in secret passage
    - If people actually bothered trying to fight rather than just dying+whining in PMs or getting full buffs/3 to 10 more people

Only thing I enjoy nowadays is fair 1v1s, TWs or just PK wars where the rank 8 idiots don't show. I have more fun looking for pink named people/groups on a charmless 85 BM trying to kill as many as possible than doing anything on my main char tbh.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Mhmmmmmmmmmmm

Of course real life reasons made it much easier for me to just leave but ya the underlying reasons you said right there. The funniest thing was a koi saying they getting me banned cuz I killed em at MQ after his guild was camping it all day.

The server lost interest the moment anni packs came out. Why farm when you can charge your student loans and buy whatever you want? Bypass any challenge with money = boring server.

i loled at your signature
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • BattleFairy - Lost City
    BattleFairy - Lost City Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Coming from guilds like nagare and the old ominous, i felt like RPKers were perhaps a lower race of people.

And I know I am a nobody, but susa you got it SO RIGHT with that "why you pk me" thing.
    ITS BECAUSE WE CAN AND ITS A PVP SERVER

Now I like having my 9x pvp time and I liked dying to rank8s all day because inside I know its not my fault, lol. But sometimes gettin out there and just cleaning out the swamps or tusk is about as glorious as it gets. The real rush comes when they are cursing and calling you fail, like you actually give a damn about what they think about you. I swear I pk for the reactions alone.

PS. Can you get banned for heavens tear camping? I used to be afraid as hell to go up there...

PSS. One last thing. I think there is still a stigma in this game that essence and spec would be like a rogue guild or something if they went rpk. What exactly would change? Huge powerful guilds would lose like nobody. Its not even a big deal since nobody grinds anymore.
    The Swarm is imminent...
  • SassySis - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Now I like having my 9x pvp time and I liked dying to rank8s all day because inside I know its not my fault, lol. But sometimes gettin out there and just cleaning out the swamps or tusk is about as glorious as it gets. The real rush comes when they are cursing and calling you fail, like you actually give a damn about what they think about you. I swear I pk for the reactions alone.

You get a dozen cookies!
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The server lost interest the moment anni packs came out.
    ^This + 9001 to the infinite powerb:angry
    I would RPK if...

- Charms weren't so retardedly high priced thanks to PWI/packs ****ing up the economy
    - Randomly being killed by another failure that cash shopped their +12 nirvana bow
    - I didn't get banned for another day after killing some whiny idiot in secret passage
    - If people actually bothered trying to fight rather than just dying+whining in PMs or getting full buffs/3 to 10 more people

Only thing I enjoy nowadays is fair 1v1s, TWs or just PK wars where the rank 8 idiots don't show. I have more fun looking for pink named people/groups on a charmless 85 BM trying to kill as many as possible than doing anything on my main char tbh.
    ^This...b:shedtear
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

• Gilforin - Lost City
    Gilforin - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I understand what susa's is saying. I 2 remember those days when guilds like RQ, redhawk's, NoAngels ect... They where the guilds that made been in lost city realy hard to lv and enjoy your pve. But they are also the guilds that inspired me and many other players I know to lv up to get even.

they where a pain in the ****, but still they where needed to let you know that it doesnt matter how hard you try, You had to try harder.

Everytime Ive get killed by a higher lv, it would just **** me off and get my **** to grinding or do something to lv faster.

it was hard trying to do an fb 29 or any bosses in SP.

I would go in and the first thing that you would see is the damn red names xD.

I got pked so many times in sp questing or trying to help someone get in.

but it was fun ^^. I remember planning how to get in with my friends or pking the idiots

camping, when we were out numbered.

Or just rushing and stuning the player so your guildis would get by, ganking the lv 90

redname that was a pain trying to kill at lv 60 or 70.

it was a war zone.

HT was just as bad.

The power was in the hands of those players that where bored and just wanted to pk

anyone to get ranked.

It all ended the day GM's gave power to the QQing babies of lost city.

they took away the support of someone just steping up to help you againts these ppl.

I remeber me and my lv 70 friends trying to take on ppl like kristoph NyKage, cbastor,

Dazed, welz, Diego, postman, ect.. trying to kill them at our early stages of PWI.

just because we knew it wasnt imposible.

QQing is making PVP or RPking just not worth it anymore.

I hope something does change for the best, or just change to what it was xD
    b:bye
    i WENT TO TIJUANA, HAD A FEW DRINKS AND THE NEXT DAY MY BOLIS WAS BURNING WAAAb:cry
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Coming from guilds like nagare and the old ominous, i felt like RPKers were perhaps a lower race of people.

And I know I am a nobody, but susa you got it SO RIGHT with that "why you pk me" thing.
    ITS BECAUSE WE CAN AND ITS A PVP SERVER

PS. Can you get banned for heavens tear camping? I used to be afraid as hell to go up there...

PSS. One last thing. I think there is still a stigma in this game that essence and spec would be like a rogue guild or something if they went rpk. What exactly would change? Huge powerful guilds would lose like nobody. Its not even a big deal since nobody grinds anymore.

because inside i know its not my fault LOL i loled so hard that is priceless.
    Well TBH i killed 50 peopl at heavens tear yesterday. Not gonna lie about it my actions did not reflect the rules of Essence but I'm just sick of these whiney children QQing about dying on a pvp server. 8 of those said ppl pmed me saying they were gonna get me banned. oh hai GMs gonna ban me for pking out of safezone on a pvp server?
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Coraline - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yeah..I miss rpking..granted I was the most carebear of anyone in RQ but whatever. I miss when I was lower level and trying to do quests in SP, swamps and HT. It was fun trying to figure out how to drop in to do a quest, i would be like "If I come in from this angle and drop in (before autopath) I should be able to turn it in." Or if i needed mobs "If i come in from this angle, I can snipe a few mobs before someone kills me". It gave excitement...

To the casual players complaining about not being able to play before they have to leave...go to a pve server...pvp servers are for 'hardcore players' and I think pve is more for the causal mmo players. Honestly if they moved, I think the server would be better..maybe. To complain on a pvp server about pk..just because you dont have enough time to play is not fair, pve is better since you can only get pk'd if you turn white and therefore can play with no issues...except maybe ksing.

Like I've said before, if you're being camped just go afk for a few minutes and the pker should be gone unless you qq to him..and if you do QQ to him..count on being camped for a while. I knew people in RQ *cough* DestroyTokyo *cough* who was attacking someone who forced logged on him..He waited about 15 minutes at that spot until they came back and killed them.

Last thing...about SP, theres nothing better than trying to get away from a rpker in SP to get to your FB and then finally making it. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yeah..I miss rpking..granted I was the most carebear of anyone in RQ but whatever. I miss when I was lower level and trying to do quests in SP, swamps and HT. It was fun trying to figure out how to drop in to do a quest, i would be like "If I come in from this angle and drop in (before autopath) I should be able to turn it in." Or if i needed mobs "If i come in from this angle, I can snipe a few mobs before someone kills me". It gave excitement...

To the casual players complaining about not being able to play before they have to leave...go to a pve server...pvp servers are for 'hardcore players' and I think pve is more for the causal mmo players. Honestly if they moved, I think the server would be better..maybe. To complain on a pvp server about pk..just because you dont have enough time to play is not fair, pve is better since you can only get pk'd if you turn white and therefore can play with no issues...except maybe ksing.

Like I've said before, if you're being camped just go afk for a few minutes and the pker should be gone unless you qq to him..and if you do QQ to him..count on being camped for a while. I knew people in RQ *cough* DestroyTokyo *cough* who was attacking someone who forced logged on him..He waited about 15 minutes at that spot until they came back and killed them.

Last thing...about SP, theres nothing better than trying to get away from a rpker in SP to get to your FB and then finally making it. b:victory

SP was fun pk because theres no flying so its harder to get away and you have to play differently. Before tab targeting you could hide behind pillars and snipe ppl and have them all sorts of confused trying to figure out where you were. Or wall sniping lol DIEGO b:angry
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Coraline - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    SP was fun pk because theres no flying so its harder to get away and you have to play differently. Before tab targeting you could hide behind pillars and snipe ppl and have them all sorts of confused trying to figure out where you were. Or wall sniping lol DIEGO b:angry

Omg I miss the qq about wall sniping and then everyone in vent would be like "OMG STAY AWAY FROM THE WALLS"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lol what?
  • SassySis - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I agree with most of what has been said so far. However, with all of the instance "work" even the server is not cut out for the "old ways" of rpk.

I remember hardly being able to step foot out of safe beginning at 3x. Heaven's Tear, SP, O. Temple, and OMFG the damn Swamps (when Vixin let NO ONE quest). The Swamps were insane.

The one thing that lacks now is that as a result people have no idea how to play their classes and characters. The "old" Lost City allowed many of us veterans to actually learn our skills and learn the ability to adapt. All of us have been killed in PvP, it is just this new group that QQ over being one-shot. It sucked when I was a lower level but thinking about it logically, it helped me more then anything.

There were not extra experience quests, gear was farmed and you watched your back when out of safe.

Some of the best fun I had was grinding for hours at the Fishes and being crashed constantly, damn CQ flying by killing and wasting my miji's b:angryb:chuckle

The good old days of Lost City b:sad
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I don't think I understand what the complaint is here. You say you're pissed off because there are so many people who whine when you kill then, but then someone says that's the whole reason they PK. You say you're pissed off because people get banned for PK'ing in Secret Passage, but you're level 100+ with 30 zillion HP. You can't find anywhere to PK that isn't Secret Passage?

What exactly is the problem?
  • Aydamn - Lost City
    Aydamn - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I used to look forward to being a high level, and being able to keel a lot of people. Unfortunately some time around 7-8x the amount of pk and the like sort of dried up leaving pretty much exactly what you say: SZ hugging followed by zerg and gank.
    Of course half the reason that about 10 people show up when this happens is simply because of the lack of pvp. Someone mentions that they're getting pked in faction chat, and along come a load of people to help, just for the fun of the pvp.
    I had a hell of a lot of fun against pkers in swamps when I wasn't even that high of a level and I'll never forget LaTrappe trying to crash my party at the mystery in the swamps place.
    I surprisingly miss being pked at Heaven's Tear, too. Was often fun trying to avoid pkers whilst handing in lowbie quests. I suppose you could draw a parallel between that and the +12 brigade camping marriage quest, but that requires more than just clicking an npc.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    drjiggle wrote: »
    I don't think I understand what the complaint is here. You say you're pissed off because there are so many people who whine when you kill then, but then someone says that's the whole reason they PK. You say you're pissed off because people get banned for PK'ing in Secret Passage, but you're level 100+ with 30 zillion HP. You can't find anywhere to PK that isn't Secret Passage?

What exactly is the problem?

Obviously you don't know what I said and are just here to get a rise out of people by posting your comment with no avatar so no one knows who you are. The point im trying to make is QQ is fun. I love getting QQ messages. What I don't like is these kids who are actually sending in tickets about being pked on a pvp server and people actually getting banned for doing it. I didn't say i can't find anywhere other than secret passage to pk. I simply stated it was fun to pk in there because of the fact that it was an instance and made the pk different. And when i say pk in there I don't mean destroying the 3x trying to do their quest. I mean being the people to come in and clear out the people camping SP. Was so amazing watching the batttles between RQ and CQ in there and trying to help but i was too low to matter but i did it anyways to feel strong even if i got one shot. Thats how the game should be. Fun again none of this you are disrupting my questing (after killing them one time) im reporting you for this to get you banned. That just makes me want to camp you the rest of the day :)
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What Gilforin said is basically my experience as well, right down to the "getting even" part.

Susa, your actions are not completely 'unjust' as they are a true part of the PvP server experience which makes it better than a pure PvE server. You shouldn't be banned for that.

Cora, you were definitely one of those RQ members I didnt see rpking often, but other than that, what you said overall with trying to survive doing PvE related things without dieing instantly added a kind of endless feeling of thrill and excitement.

Now it seems PWE's greed has basically annihilated most of these aspects which made Lost City fun. Now we have high lvls who got there with only several swipes of their Credit Cards, haveing the most OP gear the game has so far, highly refined and Rank 8. Thanks to this, a lot of the real players have quit, it's a catastrophe!b:shedtear

• Gilforin - Lost City
    Gilforin - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    All the rpking is almost gone.

I was questing the other night in my alt near dreaming cloud out of SZ and fell sleep in

my chair xD. 6 hours later I was still there and alive.

b:sad Thats how bad its gotten.
    i WENT TO TIJUANA, HAD A FEW DRINKS AND THE NEXT DAY MY BOLIS WAS BURNING WAAAb:cry
  • SassySis - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    All the rpking is almost gone.

I was questing the other night in my alt near dreaming cloud out of SZ and fell sleep in

my chair xD. 6 hours later I was still there and alive.

b:sad Thats how bad its gotten.

That depresses me.

I would have killed you if I had seen you b:sad
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yeah i miss the days of landing on heavens tear only to get killed by LONE_PANDA or wel or Diego or (instertname here) and then calling some of your faction to come help or even calling (at the time) CQ to come save you cuz when you were low they seemed like the heros or at least they did to me. You'd see their gear and be like omg thats amazing and it was like hh90 or 99 if they were really high and this was just impossible and unbelievable to you and made you want to level to get this stuff. But now, and yes i did it too, you can just swipe your credit card and get ridiculous things and refine it to ridiculous numbers and walk around in "god" mode. PK has become zerg and gank and talk from SZ. Almost pointless to play anymore tbh imo. Maybe i should just make an RPK faction b:shutup
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • SassySis - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    b:cry I miss Diego. Talk to him once in a while, but he was definitely a killer but a blast to try and escape.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    But yeah even ignoring the current economy and cash shop wh0res, which I can deal with, the GMs themselves ruined the game more than anything else. When I heard PKing in Secret Passage was bannable I was like wow, what the **** are you doing? 9 out of 10 times people would let you pass by to go into fb29 if you asked them, after they killed you once or twice. Questing could be done elsewhere or 20 mins later, and so on... there's no real reason to whine like a little ***** about people camping SP yet the GMs went and listened.

Honestly right now I wouldn't even camp WQ points for 5-10 mins like I did before, just because some idiot would cry to some random ignorant GM who would probably end up banning me.

EDIT: Oh and they f'ed up the PK rankings also
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Obviously you don't know what I said and are just here to get a rise out of people by posting your comment with no avatar so no one knows who you are.

Only partly, and mostly not. In fact, my reply wasn't really even directed specifically at you, although the "30 zillion HP" comment probably made it seem that way.

The truth is, most of the complaining I see about PVP or the lack thereof seems extremely hypocritical and two-faced. Most of the time the people complaining about a "zerg" are sitting there with their 3 squads worth of +12 Nirvana bows whining about how the other guys have 3 squads and 2 extra people.

If you're looking for that different PVP experience, there are other places like Secret Passage where you can't fly. Try Nightscream Island or Cave of Sadistic Glee. You might even have to kill someone over level 40 there! Yes, I get that those aren't typical "PK hotspots" but why is that? If some RPK faction started showing up there, they'd become new PK hotspots. Well, maybe not Cave of Sadistic Glee, since about 2 people a month actually go in there.

Instead of trying to camp Heaven's Tear, camp the new places people go. Send people to Town of Arrivals to guard the entrance to Twilight Temple. Have people patrol around Hell to harass herb farmers. Why am I telling you all this stuff? Why do I need to?

People talk a lot about how fun it was to be creative about getting past PK'ers. So why isn't it just as fun to be creative about PK'ing? Why are we so stuck on what were good places to PK a year ago? The game has changed, you're right. But that isn't the problem. It's that people are still trying to PK like it's September, 2008.
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    My 7 and 8x days were the best of the server kos was fun you couldnt step out of sz without getting pked or at least someone trying. KOS was real not something people throw around now that means omg if i see you and i think i can kill you your dead. I really stopped pking when i got into my 9x's the last 5-6 months were terrible. One of the main reasons i quit, but yes the old lost city gotta love it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Only partly, and mostly not. In fact, my reply wasn't really even directed specifically at you, although the "30 zillion HP" comment probably made it seem that way.

The truth is, most of the complaining I see about PVP or the lack thereof seems extremely hypocritical and two-faced. Most of the time the people complaining about a "zerg" are sitting there with their 3 squads worth of +12 Nirvana bows whining about how the other guys have 3 squads and 2 extra people.

If you're looking for that different PVP experience, there are other places like Secret Passage where you can't fly. Try Nightscream Island or Cave of Sadistic Glee. You might even have to kill someone over level 40 there! Yes, I get that those aren't typical "PK hotspots" but why is that? If some RPK faction started showing up there, they'd become new PK hotspots. Well, maybe not Cave of Sadistic Glee, since about 2 people a month actually go in there.

Instead of trying to camp Heaven's Tear, camp the new places people go. Send people to Town of Arrivals to guard the entrance to Twilight Temple. Have people patrol around Hell to harass herb farmers. Why am I telling you all this stuff? Why do I need to?

People talk a lot about how fun it was to be creative about getting past PK'ers. So why isn't it just as fun to be creative about PK'ing? Why are we so stuck on what were good places to PK a year ago? The game has changed, you're right. But that isn't the problem. It's that people are still trying to PK like it's September, 2008.
    You have completely missed the point of his post lol.
    My 7 and 8x days were the best of the server kos was fun you couldnt step out of sz without getting pked or at least someone trying. KOS was real not something people throw around now that means omg if i see you and i think i can kill you your dead. I really stopped pking when i got into my 9x's the last 5-6 months were terrible. One of the main reasons i quit, but yes the old lost city gotta love it.
    Indeed...the old Lost City...b:cold

PS: Ethree, I'll miss u dude. Never let go of the past, where happiness and enjoyment were true.b:thanksb:sad

• Susamajii - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options

No one goes to NightScream anymore. Why would they? They can just tele in for their BH no need to do quests here anymore. Trust me i sat outside there one day waiting for KOS to maybe come by instead of teleing i saw 3 ppl in an hour and that was it. They werent doing quests either just going into the instance. I think the funniest thing i saw was YourMom camping Oracle I and saying he was protecting the spider. Maybe the new pk spots should be oracles spots OH WAIT no one even does those anymore they just buy hyper stones and camp Frost all day. There use to be pk in ToA too but no one does that anymore either. I saw tons of ppl in SZ during double drops and none would come out cuz they were all carebear im farming QQ you're gonna kill me ill just leave and port in. Yes they actually ported to Arch to find an illusion stone to port into the instance instead of running by or getting people to kill whoever was trying to kill them.

I do agree about the 3 squads sitting in SZ while theres 3 squads and 2 people outside waiting for them. People WC about multiple factions joining together to kill their faction but in reality it was 2 squads from one faction and 1 person from 2 other factions yet these kids sit there and QQ about that saying OMG U 3 FACTIONZ COME AGAINST US LOL YOU CANT DO IT BY YOURSELF. Just idiotic. Yes I go to SZ sometimes when incoming zerg but honestly I really don't want to most of the time. Even if i get obliterated by 30 people with +12 weapons and never even get a chance to blink. **** happens. I suicided into a group of 8 spectral one day like 30 times just to fight cuz no one else was out of SZ. I didn't call back up because then there woulda been a zerg from our side. That's no fun. Then i catch 2 of them away from the pack and they refuse to fight and run till the others catch up. Such cowardice sickens me. So what if you are outnumbered or think you can't kill someone. Do you always have to live? Is dying the end of the world? Everyone dies. I have crazy amounts of HP i still die. No one is invincible.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I do agree with most of this. The server has def gone much worse than before. I encourage more rpk guilds to pop up to decrease the ammount of QQers on the server and increase the fun.

And to llama please tell me the Koi who cried to you about being pked at mq, thats pretty pathetic lol.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I do agree with most of this. The server has def gone much worse than before. I encourage more rpk guilds to pop up to decrease the ammount of QQers on the server and increase the fun.

And to llama please tell me the Koi who cried to you about being pked at mq, thats pretty pathetic lol.

tell me too plzzzz lol

I remember fighting Kristoph so annoying :P
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.