I'm on a mission to gain 10 billion

Comments

• axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Has anyone ever made 10 million before in this game?

I make that in a single day :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Barbarian - Dreamweaver
    Barbarian - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    he's already posted this a month ago:

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/9664/originald.png

Notice, he's merchanting several different markets... cash shop items, tokens, mid and high mats. I make about 1m a day just doing one specific market, and I'm just doing it to pay for TW charms. If you do several different markets and actually take the time, you can easily make 3-5m a day, or more.

Those mats were left from my attempt to lower mat prices. b:laugh
    EQ Goal:
    G15 Nirvana Weapon ACHIEVED!
    Refines +12 ACHIEVED!
    Reroll for Adv. zerk.
    G12 Amber
    G12 Garnet
    Full Nirvana Lunar Armor set
    Armor Pieces (0/6)
    Uncanny needed for G15 (0/1500)
    Tome Scroll (0/1)
    Vit Stones needed assuming 3 sockets per Armor Pieces (0/18)
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    As a non cash-shopper. Who's with me?!?!
    he's already posted this a month ago:

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/9664/originald.png

Notice, he's merchanting several different markets... cash shop items, tokens, mid and high mats. I make about 1m a day just doing one specific market, and I'm just doing it to pay for TW charms. If you do several different markets and actually take the time, you can easily make 3-5m a day, or more.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL is all i have to say with his first post and yours. How convenient he whited out pretty much everything.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • axt57
    edited April 2010
    Oh snap - you're on sanc?

Ok, forget about the warsoul weapon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL is all i have to say with his first post and yours. How convenient he whited out pretty much everything.

Are you stupid, dense, or just unaware of what merchanting is and how much being good at it can do for you? FYI, he's not the only one to have absurd amount of coin in various stock from playing the market well without needing to swipe a credit card.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    truekossy wrote: »
    Are you stupid, dense, or just unaware of what merchanting is and how much being good at it can do for you? FYI, he's not the only one to have absurd amount of coin in various stock from playing the market well without needing to swipe a credit card.

if you had 5-10 years without cash shopping as he said he did maybe you can get to 10bil otherwise cash shopper.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2010

What's hard to believe?

I merchanted +10 on my Deicides in less than 3 weeks starting with about 3m coin. That ended up being a little more than 100m. Actually, in about a week and a half, I got enough to buy a +7 orb and two ocean orbs. I had to borrow about 12 million to get the third ocean orb, and I paid that back about a week later.

If I had played more than one market, like minable mats, farmed herbs and TT and sold them as well as all the OHT mats and card boss drops that I got, I could have made a LOT more money than that. I could be at the 1b mark by now.

Just over the last 3 weeks, if I had done nothing but 3-3 money runs, I would have made at least 175-225m from just my share alone.

I'm also really bad with coin... I tend to spend it whenever I have it.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Eh, I believe it. I make easily 2-5m a day half-assing it. Just recently started using another computer to permanent catshop on. But if I sit there and actively merchant all of the relevant markets, I'm sure I could break 10m in a day.

The secret is to have as many fingers in as many pies as possible b:quiet
  • Hitsugiya - Heavens Tear
    Hitsugiya - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    phantome.jpg

HHAHAHHAHA DUDE....WHAT....THE.....**** DAM WOW O-Ob:shocked

I DECLARE SHINANIGANS!!
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Eh, I believe it. I make easily 2-5m a day half-assing it. Just recently started using another computer to permanent catshop on. But if I sit there and actively merchant all of the relevant markets, I'm sure I could break 10m in a day.

The secret is to have as many fingers in as many pies as possible b:quiet

10m a day is ~3 years (1,000 days)....like i said with 0 start up and no cash shopping 5-10 years.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

edited April 2010
    I don't post on my main and whited out all the info about my main because I don't want strangers whispering me in game.
    10 bil for me is possible within 6 months because some sale events allow you to get back double what you put in.
    EQ Goal:
    Refines +12 ACHIEVED!
    Reroll for Adv. zerk.
    G12 Amber
    G12 Garnet
    Armor Pieces (0/6)
    Tome Scroll (0/1)
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I feel poor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    My point was that with my lazy, amateur merchanting I could make 10m. This guy is obviously more serious (and likely better) about it than I am. Or he's a huge cash shopper, which you could only prove with like, screenshots of his zhen purchase history or something. Either way, I say grats and GL.

Edit: Also he was WAY more working capital than I do. Net worth of my shops is like 70-80m, I keep skimming some cream for demon skills and what not.
    edited April 2010
    cool let me see all of them and i believe you, oh and let me see you switch to your main that's lvl 99 considering this one on the forum is lvl 3.

As of today.
    Friend took some orbs off me.
    35mil-ish in bank.

Link removed.
    EQ Goal:
    Refines +12 ACHIEVED!
    Reroll for Adv. zerk.
    G12 Amber
    G12 Garnet
    Armor Pieces (0/6)
    Tome Scroll (0/1)
  • axt57
    edited April 2010
    FYI that pic shows who your main is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Seadrop - Heavens Tear
    _Seadrop - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    axt57 wrote: »
    FYI that pic shows who your main is.

Hows that? Where?
  • Daggoo - Dreamweaver
    Daggoo - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    ba?

/10chars
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    ba?

/10chars
    baa???????Are we talking about sheep here?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Hows that? Where?

You know how your char is always at the middle. If you look in the backround you can guess who the char is. This person is on Sanctuary server.
  • axt57
    edited April 2010
    Don't have to guess; you can see his name clearly above his central HP/MP bars.

Hes a barb in RedRaiders, his gear is high-endish, but clearly he's holding back to save as much money as possible for a full nirvana set.

A bit like me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010

Hes a barb in RedRaiders, his gear is high-endish, but clearly he's holding back to save as much money as possible for a full nirvana set.

A bit like me...

lol, wow you got way better eyes then me I didn't even notice the hp and mp bars. Yep, clear as day now that you pointed it out.
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited April 2010

A bit like me...
    I still dont see it..........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• oyamajio
    oyamajio Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010

LOL He's messing with you.
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010

Heres a clue. You see the preview button in the inventory. Look around there........
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Heres a clue. You see the preview button in the inventory. Look around there........
    I see..........something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You know how your char is always at the middle. If you look in the backround you can guess who the char is. This person is on Sanctuary server.

Urgh I can't figure who it is... ._.

TO OP:
    How much have you collected so far?
    What you gona do with all that money?

b:cute Can I hax u?

Dang wish I was that good at merchanting QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bearleeable - Lost City
    Bearleeable - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Grats!

Successful merchanting FTW I guess. You should post a guide! ;P

It is actually pretty easy to make money in-game if you really try. If you play mostly to make money instead of to level, yeah... anyways *is jealous* lol

I'd love to know how michael.. only way i seem to be able to get any real amount of coin is to cash shop... Felis is going to fork me if i dont' stopb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010

A bit like me...

Nop not me. The first S/S I was going to post had my name in it so I didn't post it. This one I made certain to hide my name in the area that I was going to white-out. The HP bar you see is just a person I clicked on while trying to get to AH person.

Looked at the S/S more carefully and it does show the bottom half of my character name. I removed the S/S.
    Urgh I can't figure who it is... ._.

TO OP:
    How much have you collected so far?
    What you gona do with all that money?

b:cute Can I hax u?

Dang wish I was that good at merchanting QQ

Originally, I was going to attempt to get a Warsoul weapon. Someone did the calculation in this thread and it came to be to something around 11 Bil with tokens at 15k per. Now I'm thinking just going full Nirvana with +12 weapon.
    EQ Goal:
    Refines +12 ACHIEVED!
    Reroll for Adv. zerk.
    G12 Amber
    G12 Garnet
    Armor Pieces (0/6)
    Tome Scroll (0/1)
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Nop not me. The first S/S I was going to post had my name in it so I didn't post it. This one I made certain to hide my name in the area that I was going to white-out. The HP bar you see is just a person I clicked on while trying to get to AH person.

Originally, I was going to attempt to get a Warsoul weapon. Someone did the calculation in this thread and it came to be to something around 11 Bil with tokens at 15k per. Now I'm thinking just going full Nirvana with +12 weapon.

o.o damn

b:chuckle I agree with smb above. Post a guide b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • axt57
    edited April 2010
    Nop not me.

Looked at the S/S more carefully and it does show the bottom half of my character name. I removed the S/S.

10y01ag.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.