Options
    according to the TW guild handbook? xD
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Must be according to most serious tw factions

EDIT: this is getting boring...TW almost over
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    according to the TW guild handbook? xD

so your not a serious tw guild then?

lol garrand im sure tao appreciate your input on behalf of them on this forum a lot
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Just because we dont form alliances to outgun our opponence doesnt mean we are unable to plan.

By the logic you are trying to apply and what you are trying to imply. All the factions that are attacking us are your ally.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StormChaos - Heavens Tear
    StormChaos - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

regardles, ur guild will never own land from us

If you lose land on a defense each week without gaining any back on an attack, who you lose it to is a moot point.
  • Estuary - Heavens Tear
    Estuary - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ok so Tao came in and couldn't get Enrage off their crystal? Kinda sounds like How TE was with Tao. We couldn't do anything once you were on our crystal, so you are saying that:

TE vs. Tao = Tao vs. Enrage?

ijs...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:cryb:cry QQ MOAR QQ b:cryb:cry
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If we got land that Tao used to own but we didn't directly win it from a TW against Tao, would it still count as owning land from Tao? :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If you lose land on a defense each week without gaining any back on an attack, who you lose it to is a moot point.
    Ok so Tao came in and couldn't get Enrage off their crystal? Kinda sounds like How TE was with Tao. We couldn't do anything once you were on our crystal, so you are saying that:

ijs...
    sleepcat wrote: »
    If we got land that Tao used to own but we didn't directly win it from a TW against Tao, would it still count as owning land from Tao? :O

all these minddazzling theories b:beatup
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options

ijs...

that's a bit of a stupid assumption

Tao have a far greater number for TW and more experience/higher lvls where as on the other hand TE do TW for fun and gaining experience.

so your kinda comparing Bruce Lee a cardboard box (altho note Tao are no where near as cool as Bruce Lee)

according to sources Tao had 80 people online, they sent 40 to TE and 40 to belail and none to Enrage, Tao beat Belial and the 40 went to see the enrage fight and couldn't do anything about it as they were overrun, while the other 40 stayed at the TE fight mouthing us off and screaming profanity.

now it would have been smart to send 20 to TE 20 to Belial and 40 to Enrage, HAD they been willing to try and fight enrage that would have been the smart plan; but they didn't (no surprises there).

inb4Garrand
  • Estuary - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It's not quite an assumption, it's kinda the excuse that Tao is using for why they couldn't fight off Enrage. And why would a serious TW faction only have 80 online? Donno if I am buying this...

EDIT - Unless Tao is hurting that bad?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• hiddenalt
    hiddenalt Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ok do let me get this right on a saturday the number 2 guild on the server could only get 80 ppl online? wow thats reali bad
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It's not quite an assumption, it's kinda the excuse that Tao is using for why they couldn't fight off Enrage. And why would a serious TW faction only have 80 online? Donno if I am buying this...

EDIT - Unless Tao is hurting that bad?

nabbed from another thread
    And what are you saying, we only have 80 people in Tao? We can only be in one war at once?

this actually says that they had over 80 people online which kinda makes it even more of a fail, my bad for assuming it was only 80.

but it is confirmed that they didn't send any to enrage until after they took down belail, by then it was too late.

so they sent.. what.. 80+ to TE and Belial and none to enrage in the start, that's just fail tactics esp if they actually did have 80+ online

enrage did it with a 120 people on a 3 way defend and they won all 3 fights.

Tao practically no showed the Enrage fight, they only went in to see what could be salvaged after they had secured the other fights, in English.. Tao know they cant take Enrage 1v1
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If Tao is having problems with ganks, maybe they are just losing their touch?

Belial is the next growing TW faction, if Tao, the proclaimed #2 faction, is having trouble dealing with Belial and Enrage for the reason of lack of numbers, maybe something is wrong then?

Being a TW faction, one must think that everyone joined Tao because of the thrill of TW (or pay), yes, we all know real life things come and go, making people miss TW, events, etc, etc.

Soooooooo is Tao just gonna let Enrage take free land in essence in such ganks?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why would they let anyone else but enrage take the land? So they can get same gank 100%next weeks over and over ya? .. Way it is, they have a chance to see gank passing to the other side next war. b:faint
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • Estuary - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wouldn't it be better to let one of the smaller factions have the land? They can't beat Enrage, so they aren't getting that land back anytime soon. If they let the smaller faction have a land a week, they go back the next week and only have one tw with Enrage and take the land from the small faction back. That seems like the better way to go to me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited April 2010
    Options
    Why would they let anyone else but enrage take the land? So they can get same gank 100%next weeks over and over ya? .. Way it is, they have a chance to see gank passing to the other side next war. b:faint

The other side of the coin is " Why would they let their biggest rival which are stronger than them atm ... become even stronger by taking easy lands ? "

Granted the tactics come in to play of maybe losing two or three lands instead of one, and the effect that has on moral .. but is offering their biggest contenders only token resistance any better for moral ?

Unless they Know they cant beat Enrage full stop and are just holding on to as many lands for as long as possible until the inevitable happens ?

Or did they just **** up with the Tactics this week ?

You decide .
  • Tonttuu - Heavens Tear
    Tonttuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    6mins Tao must be so pro :P
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    heres your logic for you Garrand

1. all we gotta do is send TE and Belail (or 2 guilds of equivalent power) against you every weekend and Enrage walk away with free land because your unable to plan properly.

2. Enrage should kinda be thanking us for making you produce fail tactics meaning nobody actually turned up to stop them winning land.

your gonna be off the map soon

^ DO A BARREL ROLL!!!

1.Enrage can "walk away" with a land every week, we dont need "free" land.
    2.We appreciate your concern about Enrage's future on the map, but we really dont need your help. We prefer a 2 hours war with Tao then a 5 min faceroll.

i sense kinda rage here, coz you were hoping they will noshow you or split their forces and somehow you "walk away" with a free land. No offence to MsE and my other friends in TE, but you just run your mouth over and over on this forum, like you know everything, but you somehow manage to fail in everything, starting with trolling and ending with judging war strategies/tactics.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garrand - Heavens Tear
    Garrand - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    no sgt, i was not suggesting that enrage have an alliance with TE. even tho some in TE seem to think so.

also, tao defeated a full strength belial in less than 10 mins. not really trouble.

and as enrage have pointed out, they do just fine without 'help' from these weaker guilds.

finally, the points made about giving a land to block them in (ie. belial having harshlands therefore having no options to bid unless they bid enrage). perhaps, if things keep on the way they are. until we know for sure we are unable to defeat one of the main opponents in a three way gank involving enrage and are then able to move a full 80 against enrage before it starts then i feel giving away a land isnt the best idea.

the biggest hits a tw faction recieves is when they lose land. compare rad n caeser. rad have been stuck in a rut for 6 months or so. however, because they held onto their land they have been able to maintain a serious tw guild. caeser on the other hand are far weaker than rad after losing all their land. the main reason for this is that most TW factions that lose all their land also lose a large portion of their members.

simply giving our land away without a fight will not profit us at this stage.
    edited April 2010
    Options
    1.Enrage can "walk away" with a land every week, we dont need "free" land.
    2.We appreciate your concern about Enrage's future on the map, but we really dont need your help. We prefer a 2 hours war with Tao then a 5 min faceroll.

i sense kinda rage here, coz you were hoping they will noshow you or split their forces and somehow you "walk away" with a free land. No offence to MsE and my other friends in TE, but you just run your mouth over and over on this forum, like you know everything, but you somehow manage to fail in everything, starting with trolling and ending with judging war strategies/tactics.

well there's always one sour egg, its a nice day the sun is out why don't we all just get together and have one big group hug =p

ohh and don't mistake me for liking enrage now because i don't =)
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I guess I will be a 2nd sour egg. Enrage has no reason to thank TheEmpire or Belail for purposefully bidding on lands that have the same time slot as our attack. Making a battle go from 16:40 to less than 10 is not that big of a difference. There is a much larger potential beneficiary and that is Belail or TheEmpire. If Tao really messed up on warrior placement on some weekend either could get back on the map.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I guess I will be a 2nd sour egg. Enrage has no reason to thank TheEmpire or Belail for purposefully bidding on lands that have the same time slot as our attack. Making a battle go from 16:40 to less than 10 is not that big of a difference. There is a much larger potential beneficiary and that is Belail or TheEmpire. If Tao really messed up on warrior placement on some weekend either could get back on the map.

RAWR! I'm a tiger

Factions....almost never help other factions out when it comes to TW and why's that...it's not sad but the truth, every faction bids obviously for own personal interest. (yes i stated the obvious here very clearly i know that) But really....going about saying factions are allied with each other....just isn't happening, the moment one of those 'allies' see it's time to break up and go woohoo **** you we'll bid on you anyway, they'll do that :p (which is highly amusing imo cuz it proves a game is and stays a game)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wait, eggs can be sour?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I guess I will be a 2nd sour egg. Enrage has no reason to thank TheEmpire

and some people can just be absolute Vittu ( go search it up here if you don't know what that means)

when are you gonna get out of your ****?
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

also, tao defeated a full strength belial in less than 10 mins. not really trouble.

LMAO Sorry you dont have all the info. Tao didnt defeat us in under 10 mins. We didnt let them kill 99% of our TW force. We left our base completely undefended. All the while killing there TW members. b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ummm..
    How did they not defeat you in under 10 minutes?
    You do realize that the objective to win an offensive TW is to take down the enemy crystal right? not to see how many people you can kill..
    If you left your base completely undefended thats your fault..

Another prime example of the miserable TW leadership you guys have..
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ummm..
    How did they not defeat you in under 10 minutes?
    You do realize that the objective to win an offensive TW is to take down the enemy crystal right? not to see how many people you can kill..
    If you left your base completely undefended thats your fault..

Another prime example of the miserable TW leadership you guys have..

No it just shows how much you lack in any intelligence. The Time is irrelevent. Taos whole plan was to grief us for 3 hours as a so called lesson not to ever bid against them. Which happened the other way around even though it wasnt that long. Winning wasnt the primary plan, it was preventing them from doing what they had planned.

As far as TW leadership goes. Our planned worked almost flawlessly minus 2 catapult misplacements.

But then again its to advanced for you to understand.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol.....

*Tao beat us in 10 minutes which makes our strategy pro*
    That's what your saying?

your members beg to differ on your strategies btw..
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Taos whole plan was to grief us for 3 hours as a so called lesson not to ever bid against them.

If they wanted to grief you for 3 hours why did they attack your crystal straight away ? it defeats the object.

Either they have no clue how to grief someone or your information source was flawed