Tw sched's

Options

Comments

• Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The Bacon was gathered after Ese's exodus. What you gained with Ese was pineapples in your butts. And she always remembers to twist.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Way back when Tao had 2 or 3 lands they turned down quite a few of us from TheCore causing that merger to fail, creating some of Enrage's most loyal, reliable/experienced TW'rs.

Hmm, i got the picture of this "merge" that it was also another one of a group possibly switching factions (group, even if it is quite big part of the faction), but there would have been selections as always with this stuff happening. Maybe it could have been classified as merge attempt just by technicalities, since thecore didnt have THAT many active players left at the point, if i remember right?
  • TerrorPT - Heavens Tear
    TerrorPT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So what your saying is..when Ese came to Enrage with her 8~ friends, that's a merge?
    *facepalm*

It's official everyone, Tao has merged with Enrage.

See how stupid that sounds?

lmao geez, Enrage? never , never...lol

Still must point one thing, what would be TW without enrage or tao? lol
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lmao geez, Enrage? never , never...lol

Still must point one thing, what would be TW without enrage or tao? lol

erm....TE/Belial/Rad owning the map? :p
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Uhm, well without Enrage/Tao, the map would be multicolored. No offense, but a defend of more then one land is hard for even Enrage/Tao, so those 3 factions would have an even harder time, therefore more new factions would make it on the map.

And you can't have my bacon, besides mystic, your ars is big enough already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hmm, i got the picture of this "merge" that it was also another one of a group possibly switching factions (group, even if it is quite big part of the faction), but there would have been selections as always with this stuff happening. Maybe it could have been classified as merge attempt just by technicalities, since thecore didnt have THAT many active players left at the point, if i remember right?

It was about our top 50, TheCore had 130 members at the the time.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options

:o inv him to TE fast !! he has the ability to die and rez himself again b:chuckle
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If I remember correctly it was not more then 5-6 from TheCore that did apply.... Maybe TheCore wanted more to Tao - but to take in too many new dogs will create drama, confusion and frustration.... I think there was one application at that time that was denied, im not sure about the reason, maybe trashtalking some of our members? or was it the level that was too low? I cant remember, but I do know you guys went to Enrage.. But not 50 went to Enrage, maybe 6-7 people.....

So my guess is that it was slaughter that got denied? and that why he has such a grudge against Tao?

Anyways.... getting 5-10 from a falling faction is not a merge... getting 50 when a faction got 70 members.. that is a merge...

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If I remember correctly it was not more then 5-6 from TheCore that did apply.... Maybe TheCore wanted more to Tao - but to take in too many new dogs will create drama, confusion and frustration.... I think there was one application at that time that was denied, im not sure about the reason, maybe trashtalking some of our members? or was it the level that was too low? I cant remember, but I do know you guys went to Enrage.. But not 50 went to Enrage, maybe 6-7 people.....

So my guess is that it was slaughter that got denied? and that why he has such a grudge against Tao?

Anyways.... getting 5-10 from a falling faction is not a merge... getting 50 when a faction got 70 members.. that is a merge...

b:cute

Actually was because 2 venos 90+ who didn't have a nix that caused the failure and it was far more than 10, but if you want to downplay a year old incident that's fine.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garrand - Heavens Tear
    Garrand - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    surely a merger is when two or more factions decide as part of their guild stratergy to consciously close down one or more of those factions and become absorbed by the dominant one. a few dozen (mostly non-officers) splitting from mutiple factions to join another isnt a merger, its just a few dozen people from multiple factions joining another one b:chuckle
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Merges are fail...IMO. Egos and e-peens come out pretty soon and drama is obvious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Actually was because 2 venos 90+ who didn't have a nix that caused the failure and it was far more than 10, but if you want to downplay a year old incident that's fine.

Because the past is why we are what we are in the present... (if that makes sense....!!! no..?....)

Well, I did not know that and that sounds like a lame decision cause we had several members without a nix, it was not that common back then like it is now... And our lvl requirement was 80+ and to deny lvl 90+? hmmm.. anyways.. not gonna talk more about that..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Because the past is why we are what we are in the present... (if that makes sense....!!! no..?....)

Well, I did not know that and that sounds like a lame decision cause we had several members without a nix, it was not that common back then like it is now... And our lvl requirement was 80+ and to deny lvl 90+? hmmm.. anyways.. not gonna talk more about that..

You had StickyGreen for an officer at the time, so nothing would seem that far fetched.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Merges are fail...IMO. Egos and e-peens come out pretty soon and drama is obvious.

Imo its obvious there is drama but the best in the past - and all factions on the Map atm came out of merging Egos, guilds, e-peens and different groups of players into 1 Roster. Its interesting comment from a guildie whose faction is kinda 'market leader' in merger area on HT. b:thanks
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • Tonttuu - Heavens Tear
    Tonttuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    wat happend? Tao got slapped hrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhr
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    wat happend? Tao got slapped hrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhr

Did we?

If you want to know what happened, we sent force to Belial, and a few people to TheEmpire, we ended Belial in 5minutes and went STRAIGHT from Belial to Enrage.

At that time they were already in our base and on our crystal.

Good luck taking a full Enrage off of your crystal in the time it takes to take the crystal down.

The amount of WC was RIDICULOUS. We ended Belial early to get to Enrage, and we couldn't get them out of our base once they were locked on it...

So yeah, tell me what we did that was so wrong....
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You had StickyGreen for an officer at the time, so nothing would seem that far fetched.

And sorry for the multiple post, I'm too lazy to edit.

But I don't believe Sticky was ever an officer, and I've been in Tao from week 2.

I do remember TheCore people joining and applying, and the same story I heard was that a few got in, someone got rejected, so the people who were already in left.

I'm not saying that's the truth, just what I heard. Anyway, it was a year ago, my memory is hazy... b:puzzled
    Former Tao Director

Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Did we?

If you want to know what happened, we sent force to Belial, and a few people to TheEmpire, we ended Belial in 5minutes and went STRAIGHT from Belial to Enrage.

At that time they were already in our base and on our crystal.

Good luck taking a full Enrage off of your crystal in the time it takes to take the crystal down.

The amount of WC was RIDICULOUS. We ended Belial early to get to Enrage, and we couldn't get them out of our base once they were locked on it...

So yeah, tell me what we did that was so wrong....

The mouth of your guild is offensive

we could have no showed you knowing we'd get beaten but we still turned up and tried our best, maybe you should take a leaf from our book against enrage? lol

face it you don't have the balls do you
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And sorry for the multiple post, I'm too lazy to edit.

But I don't believe Sticky was ever an officer, and I've been in Tao from week 2.

I do remember TheCore people joining and applying, and the same story I heard was that a few got in, someone got rejected, so the people who were already in left.

I'm not saying that's the truth, just what I heard. Anyway, it was a year ago, my memory is hazy... b:puzzled

Think again, when the huge leadership drama/QQ/w.e you call it happened, he accidentally got assigned Leader, now accident/mistake or not, that's an offcier's position.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The mouth of your guild is offensive

we could have no showed you knowing we'd get beaten but we still turned up and tried our best, maybe you should take a leaf from our book against enrage? lol

face it you don't have the balls do you

Did you read ANYTHING I just wrote?

We turned up to Enrage 2 minutes late because of the Belial battle, by which time they were on our crystal.

Can I make that any clearer to you?

Oh and btw, why would you no-show an attack?
    Former Tao Director

Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Think again, when the huge leadership drama/QQ/w.e you call it happened, he accidentally got assigned Leader, now accident/mistake or not, that's an offcier's position.

Damn my multi-posting.

Ok ok be picky >_>
    Former Tao Director

Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
    edited April 2010
    Options
    why would you no-show an attack?

maybe you should be asking yourself the same thing?

everyone knows it so its ok to come out into the light, we wont bite
    edited April 2010
    Options
    pfsjt i'm not picky.....just stated a fact.

Also cuz on here there was a huge thread about it which was, never expected it, good to read tbh

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    Options
    maybe you should be asking yourself the same thing?

everyone knows it so its ok to come out into the light, we wont bite

Someone translate for me please....
    Former Tao Director

Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Someone translate for me please....

don't be a poof ~translated
  • Garrand - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Fliiick - 'Oh and btw, why would you no-show an attack?'

Santacruz - 'maybe you should be asking yourself the same thing?'

please explain to me what ur talking about cruz, as what u just typed makes absolutely no sense what-so-ever. what u typed is not a comeback lol.

where is Tao's no showing an attack?

also, we DID do our best to show to enrage. ur comments prove u have no idea how TW works nor do u have any strategic notion.

we had 2 options - attack belial, enrage and TE simultaneously with weakened forces and try to fend them all off. (which is stupid, as we can not defeat enrage without at least 70 people, by the time belial n TE was finished it would be far to late to defeat enrage and/or turtle effectively).

or go all out on belial to defeat the 2nd greatest threat asap so that we would have the ability to field a full 80 against enrage before it was just too late. this is what we did. it turned out we were just too late anyway but at least we attempted it. had the timeslots been slightly different so that enrage was at perhaps 20:03/06 we would have probably lasted a bit longer, but thats pretty much uncontrollable n irrelevant anyways.

we did not aim to no show enrage at all. as others have already stated we did send forces to face them, so ur points are void cruz.

'balls' has nothing to do with anything. via ur logic, TE has no balls for basically staying at their spawn point after 20 mins and getting pwned by barrages n aoes. no attempt was made to break free. however, as i said, 'balls' has nothing to do with it. u guys did not move from ur spawn after this point in the battle because it was pointless to do so.

think before u post please...
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blah blah

heres your logic for you Garrand

all we gotta do is send TE and Belail (or 2 guilds of equivalent power) against you every weekend and Enrage walk away with free land because your unable to plan properly.

Enrage should kinda be thanking us for making you produce fail tactics meaning nobody actually turned up to stop them winning land.

your gonna be off the map soon
    'balls' has nothing to do with anything. via ur logic, TE has no balls for basically staying at their spawn point after 20 mins and getting pwned by barrages n aoes. no attempt was made to break free. however, as i said, 'balls' has nothing to do with it. u guys did not move from ur spawn after this point in the battle because it was pointless to do so.

^ DO A BARREL ROLL!!!
  • Garrand - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    Options
    enrage will not get the 20:00 timeslot every week. when that happens we will have a greater chance of a full 80 vs 80 with them.

again cruz, there was nothing fail about our tactics on saturday. unable to plan? again showing ur ignorance. just because we dont form alliances to outgun our opponence doesnt mean we are unable to plan. re-read my post. il retype it for u to save u some time.

'we had 2 options - attack belial, enrage and TE simultaneously with weakened forces and try to fend them all off. (which is stupid, as we can not defeat enrage without at least 70 people, by the time belial n TE was finished it would be far to late to defeat enrage and/or turtle effectively).

or go all out on belial to defeat the 2nd greatest threat asap so that we would have the ability to field a full 80 against enrage before it was just too late. this is what we did. it turned out we were just too late anyway but at least we attempted it. had the timeslots been slightly different so that enrage was at perhaps 20:03/06 we would have probably lasted a bit longer, but thats pretty much uncontrollable n irrelevant anyways.'

sending a larger force into enrage would not profit us. it is a far better stratergy to risk a quick victory against belial in order to fully stand a chance against enrages full 80. at the end of the day, if a quick victory isnt attainable we simply leave enrage. same end. if we do however get a quick victory we have a chance. seriously, what gain is there in sending 40 people into enrage, 40 into belial n the rest into TE? there is none. we respect their strength too much to put such a weak force agianst them. we would lose to them, and waste value time of the 3 hour limit fighting handicapped against belial n TE.

if u are unable to comprehend this then fine. if u decide to bid on us in this way there is nothing we can do to prevent it. we have to do the best with the situation at hand.

regardles, ur guild will never own land from us :) Ty for helping with our kill counts b:thanks
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Sounds like the ganks are getting to Tao. <.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-