edited March 2010
    Options
    b:laugh I wash it dont worry :o

btw, wheres my wave pacer?
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    LMAO TW is stale on HT, on Arch its new, wont get boring too soon. As for the argument, thank you,it made my day a LOT! more interesting, but i dunno which side to go on lol...tell me whichb:chuckle

EDIT my wavepacer is in my invent stillb:cuteb:chuckle
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    its not boring if you do TW :PPPPPPPP

Personally I didn't see any ill intent, or anything wrong with this post, to cuz him to be flamed over. Obviously there is some bad blood here between the guys involved. I've never liked these open/public character assassinations on forums.

For all I know your both probably great guys in RL, and sometimes 2 people just don't get along. Plain and simple.

I would like to say this tho, before I part. Sometimes it's best to deal with hard feelings when they arrise, and maybe repair any hard feelings, if at all possible. Because the person your hating on today might just end up as a guildmate again down the road in the future.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    LMAO TW is stale on HT, on Arch its new, wont get boring too soon. As for the argument, thank you,it made my day a LOT! more interesting, but i dunno which side to go on lol...tell me which

I do not understand how Territory Wars on our server has been boring. Lost City was 100% taken by Conquer. Today Sanctuary has Nefarious with 46/47 lands. Dreamweaver has Calamity as the strongest faction. They have always been the strongest faction since the server opened. 40/47 of the lands are owned by them and 580,000,000 coins to them next Friday of the total 660mill.

Raging Tide still has not taken 1K Streams, Archosaur, Dreamweaver Port so too early to comment on them. Harshlands is plenty exciting so I wouldn't mind if you were moving there.

In Heavens Tear there has only been 2 times over 50% of the individual lands have been owned by one faction (23/44 or 24/47) and that was a much older version of Radiance and Tao not too long ago. And only 3 times have over 50% of the TW income gone to one faction (Enrage got close long ago). Once again a much older version of Radiance, Tao not long ago and now Enrage today.

We have gone from Tao the strongest > Enrage and Tao about the same > Enrage strongest > Enrage and Tao about the same > (Possible Enrage is strongest again but its only one week which isn't enough to firmly claim that) in a period of 4 months. I do not know what you expect from a server when you get that much change. I just complimented Harshlands but they haven't even been around long enough to have that much transition other than early development of that server.

Your signature claims your currently in the faction DarkCross. Why do you not help build them up to be stronger than Belial and consistently hold land? If you believe that effort would be futile then you and some people you know build up a new faction with high expectations of what your Territory Wars team will become. Put in the hard work to become stronger and maybe even the strongest one day.

If you really think Archosaur server will satisfy your urge for Territory Wars chaos then go ahead and see if it will. Heavens Tear has been in existence for 20 months. You cannot expect it to have 10 different land owning factions and factions bouncing on and off the map every week or every couple months when the strength of the teams of 80-200 in Enrage, Tao and yes even Radiance is so much higher than the others. If you look at the information I have provided above you will see the chances of your view of an interesting server will probably be gone in 4 months. Oracle availability, Hyper EXP stones, Bounty Hunter this place will level as fast as Raging Tide and also be able to gear themselves up fast with the 2x Drop rate. There are some servers in other variants of PW that has had 1 faction own the entire map for years. That I could agree be very boring of a server.
    Perfect time for The Wall's "RAWR I'm a tiger." post.
    b:chuckle

I apologize for my tardiness

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Options
    DarkCross is a PvE guild with no intention of doing TW very seriously . the reason why i think TW is stale is because no non-land holding factions have a real chance of getting land, maybe in a gank but then the next week tao/enrage/radiance will just take it back. I will probably get bored of Archosaur in a month or two then come back full time to HT.
    though the HT forums are so much betterb:surrender
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    DarkCross is a PvE guild with no intention of doing TW very seriously . the reason why i think TW is stale is because no non-land holding factions have a real chance of getting land, maybe in a gank but then the next week tao/enrage/radiance will just take it back. I will probably get bored of Archosaur in a month or two then come back full time to HT.
    though the HT forums are so much betterb:surrender

if you are in a pve guild... why would it matter to you if 1 guild owns all the land or 50 guilds each owns a single land. and if you think no guild stand a chance... then good... no guild you are in should stand a chance.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
    edited March 2010
    Options
    if you are in a pve guild... why would it matter to you if 1 guild owns all the land or 50 guilds each owns a single land. and if you think no guild stand a chance... then good... no guild you are in should stand a chance.

read my edit
    >> where did my edit go

hmmm...i offered my opinion and all you could do was say that? at least the_wall had something useful to say
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StormChaos - Heavens Tear
    StormChaos - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    the reason why i think TW is stale is because no non-land holding factions have a real chance of getting land, maybe in a gank but then the next week tao/enrage/radiance will just take it back.

That is true atm

The problem being we have the top 3 , then no contenders (unless its a gank)

We have a fair few TW Factions ( Belial, Caesar, TE, Triad, War, Sonic etc etc etc ) who can field good players but not in any numbers to count in anything less than a gank. Who then as you said go on to lose the land the week after 1 v 1.

Im sure if those non land holders got together they could form 1 or 2 good TW Factions that would be capable of challenging for a spot on the map. they might not be challenging for the number 1 or 2 spots but certainly they could be good enough to go for 3rd best.

But for whatever reasons, politics, e-peens etc etc etc I doudt it will happen soon if at all.

Also have the problem of Faction hoppers who rather than stay and help build their own Faction to be a contender would rather jump ship to one of the land holders, to leech off the glory that the others before them earned.
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    That is true atm

Well, since I couldn't find the post he was quoting...

*plots*

I have an idea, but it would require guild compliance and GM approval (due to past enactments of said idea on a different scale). Eh, I'll try talking to the right people, see what comes of it.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    TW on HT is probably going to stagnate. Tao and Enrage are almost the same in terms of power, Rad is just...there at a corner.

The ganks are getting worse too, to the point where land owning factions are struggling to manage.

With more ppl hitting lvl 100 and TW factions recruiting them, its gonna be an interesting summer I say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The question is, will enough lv 100s be going to the same TW faction to make an impact? :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    If a new dedicated TW faction that really would like to do something rises i would jump back to HT and work my **** off.... but what are the posibilities....

Btw regarding The_Wall"s post, in RT TW will be between 1-2 factions in about 2 months... and then become another LC or Sanc lol
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    TW on HT is probably going to stagnate. Tao and Enrage are almost the same in terms of power, Rad is just...there at a corner.

The ganks are getting worse too, to the point where land owning factions are struggling to manage.

With more ppl hitting lvl 100 and TW factions recruiting them, its gonna be an interesting summer I say.

there are actually 3 types of 1xx:

1. those that know whats going on.
    2. those that watches whats going on.
    3. those that wonders whats going on.

people from group 1 will get in to enrage/tao as replacements for those that leave... while once in a while you might get a few spill overs that join a lesser guild. but those are small in numbers and generally won't make much of a difference in terms of tw. people from group 2 are just what the descriptions says... they might have the level but no moviation for tw or pk. so they'll just join some other guild and be happy about it. people from group 3 can be found everywhere... even tw factions. they have absolute no clue whats going on and won't really affect tw no matter where they go.

so no... the summer won't be interesting at all. the only way thing might be interesting is for a drama filled imploision to split up people from group 1.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I like cookies.... did I mention I like cookies???

When I look at the map I see many delicious cookies, I want to eat the blue cookies. if nobody would mind that... b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • High_Lord - Heavens Tear
    High_Lord - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I actually really enjoyed TEs war against Tao today...it made me like HT more >.>
    hopefully there will be more fun like this next week b:pleased

and to Jxnostalgia(however you speel his/her name) you hurt >.> 2 crits on me in a rowb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Heatwave Leader~
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

This is interesting thing. I wonder what happens tonight in war tho.

If Tao wins I would say Tao and Enrage are almost the same. If they lose, and if that loss is under 2 hours, then I would not say Tao is same in terms of power with Enrage.
    We have to realise Tao won 80 on 80 only once in the past 3+ months or so - and that was a defense of the second TW day after a heavy gank on Enrage.

Imo its gonna be fun, too bad there is not a TW bidder that can go 80 on 80 with land owners for more than 20min atm. I suggest Belial+TE+Caesar Merge with and make it a strong TW core. If only leadership wasnt that important we would be having at least 2 more guilds on map atm imo. b:surrender
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • Garrand - Heavens Tear
    Garrand - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ye... il never understand why the tw orientated people in Belial n TE dont join Caeser, rad, tao or enrage...

would give rise to more tw facs who actually stand a chance at holding land. cus seriously, the difference in the top 3 tw facs (enrage>tao>rad) and the other contenders is so great that they'll never own land again for more than a week at this rate >.<
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Garrand, I don't agree. That was told to Ultra many times. Then RoC fell apart, but that pretty much is the only chance. If one of the 3 major factions fell apart. From that fall we got Enrage/Tao/Caeser. Also that map was very multi colored, and we held our land for 7 weeks until one faction got the best of us. Still some of the best TWs Ive ever been in were in those 7 weeks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Garrand, I don't agree. That was told to Ultra many times. Then RoC fell apart, but that pretty much is the only chance. If one of the 3 major factions fell apart. From that fall we got Enrage/Tao/Caeser. Also that map was very multi colored, and we held our land for 7 weeks until one faction got the best of us. Still some of the best TWs Ive ever been in were in those 7 weeks.

Heaven's Tear was different back then and the more skilled TW players were spread out a lot more than they are now. It would take something drastic to cause that to happen now. Honestly, I don't see that happening anytime soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ye... il never understand why the tw orientated people in Belial n TE dont join Caeser, rad, tao or enrage...

would give rise to more tw facs who actually stand a chance at holding land. cus seriously, the difference in the top 3 tw facs (enrage>tao>rad) and the other contenders is so great that they'll never own land again for more than a week at this rate >.<

The same reason why the members in Enrage, Tao etc. don't join another TW faction to reduce the difference of power amongst the top TW factions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wait SleepCat that sounds right but its not imo. No offence I just dont agree =/

I will also say why. In my mind, members in Enrage, Tao and Rad do not join any other faction that bids on land's because they do not see those other factions as 'TW factions' in the first place. This may sound confusing so I have to 'define' what 'TW guild by HT standards is - and what it is not.

**IMO TW factions are the ones where TW is Mandatory and where leadership is doing all in its power to keep the guild active and ready for future wars. TW factions have no big issues should they make a move that would improve activity or attendance, even serious cuts, officer and leadership changes etc.
    In TW factions you will get removed after few weeks if you do not TW while your needed.
    Basicly you get booted if you do not sign up for TW or show up for some period of time, while your guild needs you - and while you are not having real life issues.

6-8 months ago there were 5 TW factions where war was mandatory: Rad-Tao-Enrage-Caesar-Triad - and all were on the map. Then, even if those 5 did not boot TW inactives - they had 100+ for on for War's.

**Today factions that are trying to get on the map are in 80% of the attacks short handed by tens of players; they are inactive with no serious attempts to recruit or merge other guilds; and there are no leadership changes as if everything is okaj.

Because of all that i mentioned - I think TW players from Enrage, Tao and Rad, if they leave and still want to TW - would go only to one of those 3 factions again.

Now I am not saying other factions that bid are bad or are not good to be in. But for sure, because of the way Leadership is set up in there with a 'strong' position thorwards TW and 'mergers', and because of the way they manage the factions, officers, and TW, - not many active TW players would join, especialy from the top 3. b:surrender
    Fortune favors the brave

• Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

Actually the reason we have Tao Enrage and Caesar now is because Radiance fell apart.
    Enrage was RoC yes, but it would have been nowhere near what it was back then if Radiance hadn't fallen apart, when the core group left and joined Enrage.
    Then Radiance split up into Tao/Caesar.
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Caeser only started just after RoC died off. When they saw the ruckus Enrage was causing. Radiance still owned more than 1/2 the map then. Yes, Charity poofed around the same time, but it was not dead by any means. Maybe when Tao was formed, I wasn't here, but I heard it was shortly after Caeser.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Um..I would know, seeing as how I was a part of it.
    The core group of Radiance left for Enrage
    then Radiance stuck around for 3-4 weeks, and then split into Tao/Caesar.
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hmm.. dont wanna get in mid of this but saying Rad ''core'' left to Enrage is too simple way to put it and is not rly correct imo. And lol this was so long time ago its so interesting b:pleased

Beside few 1st 80 players from Rad, not many Rad players left at the start to Enrage. And those that left were hmm kinda NorthAmerican and European players mostly anyway. We all know there were clicks in old rad based on where you from etc.

And certanly that wasnt the core of old Radiance members - Neo, Blessin, Adamar, PureEve, Raw, Suntear, Fallen, ExPanda, ArowMind, Ahtoo, Inna, Vezz, SanosukeLee etc all stayed there.. ya those guys were there during Pve Wars and 1st pvp wars - and they destroyed RoC.

But with Legion + RoC members it was a nice mix in Enrage, Plazma, DoomX, terrabyte.. bunch of other TE members. And dont forget Enrage took more than a month+ to 1st time bid on Rad after bidding on Evo for few week's. At a time Rad alredy lost players to Caesar with SG members and Doghunter, Rocky and Eganil etc etc.. Then Enrage won 1st time.

Radiance players that made Caesar and Tao were ''the Radiance'' core Charity counted on, she said so herself.
    Fortune favors the brave

• MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

u probably won't understand...
    it's fun to tw in a small guild without all the drama and seriousness associated with being in a big guild

i will never join those 4 guilds, just because there are things i don't like about all of them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    it's fun to tw in a small guild without all the drama and seriousness associated with being in a big guild

i will never join those 4 guilds, just because there are things i don't like about all of them

All lies, you won't join because we won't let clerics pull catapults.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • High_Lord - Heavens Tear
    High_Lord - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

and the fights against Tao are getting so fun :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Heatwave Leader~
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    there's enough fagg.otry on the forums about who has the biggest e-hosepipe between enrage and tao, so much that.. that is all the HT section on the forums contains (which is pretty sad btw =p)

we get a great guild, fun tw's.. without the kids play
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Sgt hit the nail on the head, its cause she can't pull a cat. I almost died laughing in my first TE war when this veno with a nix on her head came running at me with a cat strapped to her.... ars. b:chuckle
    I remember the first time I saw their sin come at me too, it took me a minute, then i followed him around for 15 minutes because he wasn't worth pulling people out of your base for, but i couldn't leave him alone, i felt like I was babysitting.

I love the wars with TE, you always expect something new and crazy. b:cute Thanks for all the fun guys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]