Tw sched's

Comments

• himitsu1
    himitsu1 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    No it just shows how much you lack in any intelligence. The Time is irrelevent. Taos whole plan was to grief us for 3 hours as a so called lesson not to ever bid against them. Which happened the other way around even though it wasnt that long. Winning wasnt the primary plan, it was preventing them from doing what they had planned.

As far as TW leadership goes. Our planned worked almost flawlessly minus 2 catapult misplacements.

But then again its to advanced for you to understand.

I don't know much about TWing, but can I just "lol" here for a second? Aside from the atrocious grammar of this post, basically what I'm getting is that your "plan" was flawless in your fight against Tao, and that said plan is too "advanced" for the peons to understand. What I'd like to know is...how is a plan that gets you obliterated in ten minutes and ignores the basic fundamentals of any sort of fighting simulation "flawless"? And also, I agree with an above post. If Tao wanted to "grief" you, they would have come and hunted you down, ignoring your unguarded crystal in order to "teach you a lesson".

Your egoism is shocking, really. Obviously, Tao wanted you out of the way, and you obliged them by leaving no protection for your crystal. Whatever "plan" you claimed to have was no plan at all, and in fact seems to be simply an attempt at saving face.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cy_clone - Heavens Tear
    Cy_clone - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Looks like someone needs to learn to stop giving lame excuses.
    Belial is a pretty good guild, at least they don't give up after months of trying. But frankly as the leader, you're really not doing your guild any favors by acting like a sore loser here.
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lol.....

*Tao beat us in 10 minutes which makes our strategy pro*
    That's what your saying?

your members beg to differ on your strategies btw..

Lol ok whatever you say.

Looks like someone needs to learn to stop giving lame excuses.
    Belial is a pretty good guild, at least they don't give up after months of trying. But frankly as the leader, you're really not doing your guild any favors by acting like a sore loser here.

Um lame excuses? Acting like a sore loser? Wow you dont have a clue do you.

himitsu1 wrote: »
    I don't know much about TWing, but can I just "lol" here for a second? Aside from the atrocious grammar of this post, basically what I'm getting is that your "plan" was flawless in your fight against Tao, and that said plan is too "advanced" for the peons to understand. What I'd like to know is...how is a plan that gets you obliterated in ten minutes and ignores the basic fundamentals of any sort of fighting simulation "flawless"? And also, I agree with an above post. If Tao wanted to "grief" you, they would have come and hunted you down, ignoring your unguarded crystal in order to "teach you a lesson".

Your egoism is shocking, really. Obviously, Tao wanted you out of the way, and you obliged them by leaving no protection for your crystal. Whatever "plan" you claimed to have was no plan at all, and in fact seems to be simply an attempt at saving face.

Im not gonna try explaining it any further. What I said is what it is. If you failing to grasp that, I dont know what to say.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vestakya - Heavens Tear
    Vestakya - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    So...the great strategy...is **** up and then pretend that was the intention...? 'Kay, I think I've got it down. :D
    edited April 2010
    So...the great strategy...is **** up and then pretend that was the intention...? 'Kay, I think I've got it down. :D

Sure if thats what you want to think. Hope it floats your boat awhile. b:laughb:laugh
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • urbandetox
    urbandetox Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Sure if thats what you want to think. Hope it floats your boat awhile. b:laughb:laugh

I think it's floating everyone's boat... except yours which sank to the bottom long ago, just like your brain... b:bye
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    No it just shows how much you lack in any intelligence. The Time is irrelevent. Taos whole plan was to grief us for 3 hours as a so called lesson not to ever bid against them. Which happened the other way around even though it wasnt that long. Winning wasnt the primary plan, it was preventing them from doing what they had planned.

As far as TW leadership goes. Our planned worked almost flawlessly minus 2 catapult misplacements.

But then again its to advanced for you to understand.

I will compare that strategy to:

I heard some guy named Tao is planning to come bust in my room and assault me. Well I won't give him the satisfaction of that. I am going to be completely nude bending over the side of the bed thrusting my rear end in the air. Once he busts open the door I will beg for him to do me. This plan will work flawlessly so they do not get the satisfaction of **** me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Guys... calm down and let's keep it somewhat civil here.

Belial's leader did what they thought to benefit their own faction, despite using coins to bid on the land for TW and basically losing in 10 minutes because it was all part of their "strategy" of not letting Tao get what they wanted. I mean, come on, if they want to waste coins like that, it's not like it really bothers us except give us something to laugh about.

Wall-e: Thanks for the lol. I have a feeling this thread might be closed. Let's hope not. b:shutup
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
    edited April 2010
    and some people can just be absolute Vittu ( go search it up here if you don't know what that means)

when are you gonna get out of your ****?

Well I went on Wikipedia to know what that means. I found out you called me a vaglna. I do not have one but I will admit I do like them very much. It was described to me as a more modern form of insulting someone and one of the most insulting ways to do so.

"Often considered extremely profane, its usage is nowadays not only limited to teenager slang," - Wikipedia

Their words not mine.

So you use an insult on an English speaking forums that almost nobody will recognize. Older people of Finland will consider you immature for using it. So now you really showed me to all the young people 13-19 in Finland how terrible I am.

And yes sacred they might close it because of me.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    edited April 2010

I heard some guy named Tao is planning to come bust in my room and assault me. Well I won't give him the satisfaction of that. I am going to be completely nude bending over the side of the bed thrusting my rear end in the air. Once he busts open the door I will beg for him to do me. This plan will work flawlessly so they do not get the satisfaction of **** me.

No its more like knowing some guy is showing up to you house, You show up to theres.

However the way you describe that sounds more like you have some personal experience in that recieving department.
    hahahaha
    Oh god lol

Glad your getting a laugh at this.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    No its more like knowing some guy is showing up to you house, You show up to theres.

Oh thanks for correcting me. Here is the revised analogy of Mia vs. Tao:

I heard some guy named Tao is planning to come bust in my room and assault me. Well I won't give him the satisfaction of that. He will break into my house find out I am not there. He will go back home wondering what happened. I will break into his house. I am going to be completely nude bending over the side of the bed thrusting my rear end in the air. Once he opens the door I will beg for him to do me. This plan will work flawlessly so they do not get the satisfaction of **** me in my own house.

Sorry for the mistake there. I always make sure to correct it right away.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010

However the way you describe that sounds more like you have some personal experience in that recieving department.

i before e except after c silly.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    1,000th Post!!

Thread fail, can a mod lock it?
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010

I heard some guy named Tao is planning to come bust in my room and assault me. Well I won't give him the satisfaction of that. He will break into my house find out I am not there. He will go back home wondering what happened. I will break into his house. I am going to be completely nude bending over the side of the bed thrusting my rear end in the air. Once he opens the door I will beg for him to do me. This plan will work flawlessly so they do not get the satisfaction of **** me in my own house.

RAWR! I'm a tiger

Like I said, You have to much details of those things. Must be speaking from experience. Maybe you can get some good tips on lube from Mystic.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Like I said, You have to much details of those things. Must be speaking from experience. Maybe you can get some good tips on lube from Mystic.

Your argument is that the only way someone could think of this is that they had to have had the experience before? I'm sorry but my analogy has never happened to me before and I don't know if it happened to anyone before yet. I just made it up on the spot because I was trying to think of a strategy similar to yours last weekend. The idea of purposely losing fast on an attack so your faction can't be kill farmed.

I hope this can give you insight on the potential of brains but its called "Being creative". People can think of things that never happened before. That is how there is such thing as a fiction section at the library.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    It's called an imagination Mia.
    Also, if Wall and I were doing stuff like that, I wouldn't tell you about it, you'd want in on this hotness.

Wall save it for tonight baby >.<
  • Fiendishkit - Heavens Tear
    Fiendishkit - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Best thread ever. b:victory

Mia seriously...rofl.
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010

That's kinda hot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    1,000th Post!!

Thread fail, can a mod lock it?

don't post anything else, ever. You don't want to **** up that perfect post count.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    don't post anything else, ever. You don't want to **** up that perfect post count.

Good reasoning. I concur

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    It's called an imagination Mia.
    Also, if Wall and I were doing stuff like that, I wouldn't tell you about it, you'd want in on this hotness.

Wall save it for tonight baby >.<

Sorry Im not like you, And Id hope you'd keep it to yourselfs. For the love of the forums not something we want to hear about you and wall doing on the forums.

Though Im quite sure you 2 take turns grabbing the ankles. b:laughb:laugh

Sleepycat, thats rather disturbing.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited April 2010

RAWR! I'm a tiger

Now thats comedy. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
  • Tonttuu - Heavens Tear
    Tonttuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    and some people can just be absolute Vittu ( go search it up here if you don't know what that means)

when are you gonna get out of your ****?
    vittuuuu :P
    edited April 2010
    Sorry Im not like you, And Id hope you'd keep it to yourselfs. For the love of the forums not something we want to hear about you and wall doing on the forums.

Can I hear that again in English please? "For the love of the forums not something we want to hear about you and wall doing on the forums." - Miatemaro . Its so bad I do not even know what point your trying to make. Perhaps Miatemaro is taking Engrish lessons from their faction member inventor. We all know hes a great speaker of Engrish. Perhaps Miatemaro decided to lose to Tao so fast so Tao could fight Enrage because Enrage pks in cube. Would be better reasoning than what was said before

I can say on forums I make posts. They usually say "RAWR! I'm a tiger" and occasionally I do make a point or two in them.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Lol
    That's mean, comparing someone to inventor b:shocked
    edited April 2010
    Can I hear that again in English please? "For the love of the forums not something we want to hear about you and wall doing on the forums." - Miatemaro . Its so bad I do not even know what point your trying to make. Perhaps Miatemaro is taking Engrish lessons from their faction member inventor. We all know hes a great speaker of Engrish. Perhaps Miatemaro decided to lose to Tao so fast so Tao could fight Enrage because Enrage pks in cube. Would be better reasoning than what was said before

I can say on forums I make posts. They usually say "RAWR! I'm a tiger" and occasionally I do make a point or two in them.

RAWR! I'm a tiger

That was english. Sorry you failed kindegarden to not being able to understand it.

As for Inventor, english isnt his primary language. Sorry we dont all speak hillbilly for you to understand.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Sorry you failed kindegarden to not being able to understand it.

lmao, laughing at someone for *failing kindergarten* when you yourself can't even spell it right xD
  • Rytania - Heavens Tear
    Rytania - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    That was english. Sorry you failed kindegarden to not being able to understand it.

As for Inventor, english isnt his primary language. Sorry we dont all speak hillbilly for you to understand.

This is by far, one of the worst trolling attempts ever. At least, I sure hope this is a troll attempt...

Also, +1 Interbutt to Walle :)
    edited April 2010
    lmao, laughing at someone for *failing kindergarten* when you yourself can't even spell it right xD

Double check your own spelling before pointing others out.
    This is by far, one of the worst trolling attempts ever. At least, I sure hope this is a troll attempt...

Also, +1 Interbutt to Walle :)

Not trolling at all. Though I could, Just having fun.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]