Tw sched's

Comments

• Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    kin-der-gar-ten

noun
    a school or class for young children between the ages of four and six years.

My spelling seems correct. You're just awful bud.
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    kin-der-gar-ten

noun
    a school or class for young children between the ages of four and six years.

My spelling seems correct. You're just awful bud.

Wasnt talking about that one. b:chuckleb:chuckle
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    For the love of the forums not something we want to hear about you and wall doing on the forums. .

First off: Kindergarten*

If that is English they do not speak English in the United States, United Kingdom (England is there), Australia and many other nations that claim English as their national language. I passed Kindergarten and much more beyond that point.

I am not fluent in this "HillBilly" Language but according to the nations listed above and many others I speak English. As for inventor. The first rule of insulting someone in any situation is that you speak the language your insulting them in. If you are incapable of doing so do not insult anyone. Once you fail at insulting someone correctly you automatically discredit yourself and make yourself look foolish for even trying.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cy_clone - Heavens Tear
    Cy_clone - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    This thread is officially epic.

Reminds me of another forum idiot that has since disappeared *cough*Zoe*cough*
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Ironically they were in the same faction as Mia

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    First off: Kindergarten*

If that is English they do not speak English in the United States, United Kingdom (England is there), Australia and many other nations that claim English as their national language. I passed Kindergarten and much more beyond that point.

I am not fluent in this "HillBilly" Language but according to the nations listed above and many others I speak English. As for inventor. The first rule of insulting someone in any situation is that you speak the language your insulting them in. If you are incapable of doing so do not insult anyone. Once you fail at insulting someone correctly you automatically discredit yourself and make yourself look foolish for even trying.

RAWR! I'm a tiger

You do realize there are many variances of the written english language, so yes it is english. However it may not be punctuated or put into syntax correctly, IT IS STILL ENGLISH.

And Zoe is , well just Zoe.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Ok, so here is my 2 cents about this week-ends gank on Tao. Belial was hoping for a free land, they saw it doesnt happen since Tao decided to show up to them, then they run away to save their asses giving up on an attack with the lame excuse that they didn't wanna get charm *****. Hey, if you dont wanna get charm ***** then just stay out of TW! Or Tw for Belial means just looking for the opportunity to get a free land for 1 week?
    You had no tactics of "stopping them from farming kills" , as Wall-e said you just bended over and begged them to take you but dont hurt you.
    Im wondering, if Tao really wanted to farm kills on you and hunt you down on the TW map, would you just leave instance ? (then maybe come back in the end to say GF - seen that before b:chuckle)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Wow gotta love the epic fail on Miatemero's part over the weekend and on this thread.

1. HE DECLARES on Tao and promptly sends his ppl into tw and they get the hell out of the way of us (leaving their crystal undefended) because "he heard a rumor f/ reliable sources in Tao we were going to kf them." Umm sorry bub you can try and spin that any way you like but it was YOUR attack and all you did was run away f/ all of us and allowed us to win in 4.5 mins or so. You did us a FAVOR by doing that and if not for some bad positioning/issues w/ cat pullers we would have won faster then that and made it to the Enrage battle sooner.

2. Mocking other people on their spelling when your signature has 2 words misspelled? That's kinda funny...

3. All of this f/ a supposed "serious" tw faction lead by Mia eh? Perhaps that is why the last time Belial declared on Tao I had some random Belial guildy pming me APOLOGIZING for your actions Mia; saying THEY want to be taken as a serious tw guild/attempt to win w/out ganking, you do not reflect every one in the guild, etc.

4. Now we will see Mia come on here and post some more nonsense disputing all of this that anyone w/ half a brain will realize is 100% bs. Bottom line is thewall has made some damn good analogies for Mia and he's a complete tool thus Belial will never be taken serious while he is the leader.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Wow gotta love the epic fail on Miatemero's part over the weekend and on this thread.

Bottom line is thewall has made some damn good analogies for Mia and he's a complete tool thus Belial will never be taken serious while he is the leader.

I think most people already thought he was a tool, I just didn't make any judgments on him because I don't know the guy, until I saw his posts here and in the other thread. Now I know the kind of person he is in terms of a leader, Rule for leader please.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Belial and TE should merge

lead by MsE.
    b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited April 2010

lead by MsE.

Uh... NO.

That's the most fail decision if it were ever made. TheEmpire does fine without Belial. I actually think TE would be worse off if they had the likes of Mia in Belial with lies to cover up mistakes made by leadership. Excuses are still excuses in the end.
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
    edited April 2010
    Anyways, jokes aside

If Belial isnt a strong TW faction as its wants to be, its just a stepping stone into Tao or Enrage then. :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You and I should merge.

Led by me. b:quiet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    sleepcat wrote: »
    You and I should merge.

o.o
    10 char blah blah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    sleepcat wrote: »
    You and I should merge.

SELEEEEEEEEENNNEEEEEEEE b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010

1. HE DECLARES on Tao and promptly sends his ppl into tw and they get the hell out of the way of us (leaving their crystal undefended) because "he heard a rumor f/ reliable sources in Tao we were going to kf them." Umm sorry bub you can try and spin that any way you like but it was YOUR attack and all you did was run away f/ all of us and allowed us to win in 4.5 mins or so. You did us a FAVOR by doing that and if not for some bad positioning/issues w/ cat pullers we would have won faster then that and made it to the Enrage battle sooner.

2. Mocking other people on their spelling when your signature has 2 words misspelled? That's kinda funny...

3. All of this f/ a supposed "serious" tw faction lead by Mia eh? Perhaps that is why the last time Belial declared on Tao I had some random Belial guildy pming me APOLOGIZING for your actions Mia; saying THEY want to be taken as a serious tw guild/attempt to win w/out ganking, you do not reflect every one in the guild, etc.

4. Now we will see Mia come on here and post some more nonsense disputing all of this that anyone w/ half a brain will realize is 100% bs. Bottom line is thewall has made some damn good analogies for Mia and he's a complete tool thus Belial will never be taken serious while he is the leader.

1. Nice excuses you are making there. You guys never would have shown up in the first place to Enrage, As the fight with Enrage would have been well over before ours would have been over. The only ones spouting there BS is certain members here.

2. Sorry Raw but its mis-spelled on purpose in my signature.

3. Yea right.

4. What ever, keep on thinking that.
    lead by MsE.

Never gonna happen.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited April 2010

In all honesty I can give a **** about this topic (sharing popcorn with some other folks), but can you give us an audio excerpt of this post? It's just not the same without the usual mc. ****-like I-need-to-get-laid tone we've all got so accustomed to. b:chuckle
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Anyways, jokes aside

If Belial isnt a strong TW faction as its wants to be, its just a stepping stone into Tao or Enrage then. :/

Quoted for truth, I've got a few friends who joined Belial and TheEmpire because they're waiting to join Enrage or Tao and they just want to waste time and TW for fun b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Garrand - Heavens Tear
    Garrand - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lol mia

nice one for making prejudice (borderline racist?), ignoramous insinuations about walls background. plus u failed in doing so.

anyway.... again what is this rubbish about,

'You guys never would have shown up in the first place to Enrage, As the fight with Enrage would have been well over before ours would have been over.'

simply wrong. the enrage battle lasted roughly as long as tao vs Belial except we had 1-2 squads in there rather than full 80vs80. u really did do us a favour in choosing the stratergy u adopted for that war. rather than tieing is up into a brawl belial essentially threw us an instant-quick victory.

regardless of the claims u make about tao not showing to enrage, the fact remains. we tried to defeat belial quickly in order to send a full 80 on enrage. given, we failed to achieve the latter, but definitely not the former...
    edited April 2010
    As seen before, Belial only wins thru a lucky gank.

If they keep going by this......luck of theirs, Belial wont make the map and well......drama erupts and faction collapses.

They cant hold land, they get wiped in 10 mins by Tao and Enrage.

Annoying ganking faction ftw. lol

We probably all know people in Tao, Rad, and Enrage that used to be in Belial.

Conclusion is.... Belial cant win 1v1, cant keep land, people in Belial will get fed up and apply to Tao and Enrage.

Way I see it.....its.....game over in the future for Belial. <____<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
    edited April 2010
    As seen before, Belial only wins thru a lucky gank.

If they keep going by this......luck of theirs, Belial wont make the map and well......drama erupts and faction collapses.

They cant hold land, they get wiped in 10 mins by Tao and Enrage.

Annoying ganking faction ftw. lol

We probably all know people in Tao, Rad, and Enrage that used to be in Belial.

Conclusion is.... Belial cant win 1v1, cant keep land, people in Belial will get fed up and apply to Tao and Enrage.

Way I see it.....its.....game over in the future for Belial. <____<

Keep thinking that, its been said before and yet were still here.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • peachycarrie
    peachycarrie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmm we have been here for a year and have been full for four months intresting
  • urbandetox
    urbandetox Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmm we have been here for a year and have been full for four months intresting

Yea and you accomplished a lot in that year... Here's a hint for all you Belial members: a guild can only be as good as its leader... b:bye
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    urbandetox wrote: »
    Yea and you accomplished a lot in that year... Here's a hint for all you Belial members: a guild can only be as good as its leader... b:bye

And a post is only as good as the name of the poster (or smth...) so ID plox b:chuckle
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    And a post is only as good as the name of the poster (or smth...) so ID plox b:chuckle

They are I. :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EllaGrace - Heavens Tear
    EllaGrace - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Just so ya know we dont hope for free land if we get then whatever but we would much rather fight for it as we have been...lmao it is so funny that people have this blanket over there eyes and as we left our crystal unguarded ...so did they, except we planned it that way and suceeded in what we were setting out to do....which outside of belial and its officers it is no ones concern what was planned and actually i think it was awesome....as for charm ticks *** we been doin it for a year, if we cared about charm ticks we wouldnt keep tw'n every weekend now would we. regardless we have fun doing it so why is everyone so concerned about about belial....MUWHAHAHAHAHAHHA funny actually it is still being talked about.
  • EllaGrace - Heavens Tear
    EllaGrace - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I probably wont be here to see any of your replies so say what you will and do as you please if ya want to say something to me personally....do so in gameb:kissb:dirtyb:cuteb:laugh....after all it is about having fun isnt it and gaming.
    edited April 2010
    Just so ya know we dont hope for free land if we get then whatever but we would much rather fight for it as we have been...lmao it is so funny that people have this blanket over there eyes and as we left our crystal unguarded ...so did they, except we planned it that way and suceeded in what we were setting out to do....which outside of belial and its officers it is no ones concern what was planned and actually i think it was awesome....as for charm ticks *** we been doin it for a year, if we cared about charm ticks we wouldnt keep tw'n every weekend now would we. regardless we have fun doing it so why is everyone so concerned about about belial....MUWHAHAHAHAHAHHA funny actually it is still being talked about.

Well since you arent going to read replies, lets post for those who will.

Well then what is Belial trying for? A faction for those who wait to get into Tao, Enrage and Rad? A stepping stone for them?

But true, its none of my business. >:]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
    edited April 2010
    Well since you arent going to read replies, lets post for those who will.

Well then what is Belial trying for? A faction for those who wait to get into Tao, Enrage and Rad? A stepping stone for them?

But true, its none of my business. >:]

How many times does it needs to be said before it sinks in. Ella said it twice in her posts. Ive said it hundreds of times. Simple 3 letter word. FUN . Win or Lose , thats all we've been in it for since I took over lead from Rofocal. Now you know why we havent fallen apart unlike other factions.

I know I know, such a strange concept to do something actually for having fun.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    How many times does it needs to be said before it sinks in. Ella said it twice in her posts. Ive said it hundreds of times. Simple 3 letter word. FUN . Win or Lose , thats all we've been in it for since I took over lead from Rofocal. Now you know why we havent fallen apart unlike other factions.

I know I know, such a strange concept to do something actually for having fun.

I know its fun and all but there is no achievement.

Its like saying I am going to take Calculus for fun just because others are taking it too.

Its like those in college saying, "Im not going to study, I am just gonna chance it a chance on the test." and the result is an F.

Unless the acheivement is fun, then nvm..... <_____<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-