TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ^
    First of all, it wasn't a gank. Nefarious had 110-130 people online, which is their usual numbers for any given TW defense at 8pm. It was a numbers game that they failed at this week. They pushed DD's normally in a regi defense into LG in order to prevent us from stopping their steam roll as we had last week. I suppose that was a success, but the shift of DD worked in favor of Regi. So getting beaten by a slightly modified steam-roll doesn't upset me, Nef still lost a land. Oh, for the record that was 8 minutes for us, which means the wonderful 6 minute steam roll was still unsuccessful this week 8/

They are whipped little peons is all.
    You should see the trash talk in their FC. I'm sure their petty little ego's felt great after their in game accomplishment. Seriously every-time Nef thinks they do something first it turns into a huge ego stroking bonanza. Go look back at their little "we beat warsong first", "we beat lunar first" posts; when in reality they hadn't. Of course they will get all technical and ****, which is fine, wouldn't wanna buzz-kill their major in game accomplishments. If it's what brings meaning into their lives, well yay \o/

Anyway good fun this weekend, hope for more next :D
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If they keep their trash talk in fc I don't care. At least I don't see it posted all over the place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ^
    First of all, it wasn't a gank. Nefarious had 110-130 people online, which is their usual numbers for any given TW defense at 8pm. It was a numbers game that they failed at this week. They pushed DD's normally in a regi defense into LG in order to prevent us from stopping their steam roll as we had last week. I suppose that was a success, but the shift of DD worked in favor of Regi. So getting beaten by a slightly modified steam-roll doesn't upset me, Nef still lost a land. Oh, for the record that was 8 minutes for us, which means the wonderful 6 minute steam roll was still unsuccessful this week 8/

You should see the trash talk in their FC. I'm sure their petty little ego's felt great after their in game accomplishment. Seriously every-time Nef thinks they do something first it turns into a huge ego stroking bonanza. Go look back at their little "we beat warsong first", "we beat lunar first" posts; when in reality they hadn't. Of course they will get all technical and ****, which is fine, wouldn't wanna buzz-kill their major in game accomplishments. If it's what brings meaning into their lives, well yay \o/

*claps* also nef couldnt steam enel like always, even when we barely had 60 online, we pushed em out and they had to do a retreat when we got 3 cats onto their crystal.
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Grats on Nefies for taking the map.
    Grats to Regi for winning some bk.

Just a few words...

Was kinda excited Regi won some map bk... but not after all the trash in wc started... Seriously... U won a gank... ok gratz... That's a good 1st step... But shut up your dogs in wc, all that do is trashtalk & boast as if it's some achievent of a lifetime.
    Freaking seriously... I didn't see this kind of **** from Nef when they won... Duno if leaders or however put leeshes on them, but it's much nicer than seeing your **** on wc...

I feel like applying to Nef just to see u whipped of the map next week.

Gluck to all the rest this week & have fun in tws.

Yay! We won a gank! At least we try <3
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • VenusFox - Sanctuary
    VenusFox - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If they keep their trash talk in fc I don't care. At least I don't see it posted all over the place.

VILKASS Nef has always had strict rules about trashing talking in public channels.. Its part of the app in fact.. If you do it you're warned and if you continue you risk being booted..
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    VILKASS Nef has always had strict rules about trashing talking in public channels.. Its part of the app in fact.. If you do it you're warned and if you continue you risk being booted..

Well FlyingDoomKK walks around talking trash all the time ijs.
  • Zero_cool - Sanctuary
    Zero_cool - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ^

So Regicide never trash talk anyone on the faction chat? They only do it on the world chat?

And i'm sure Regicide would never brag about any achievement either, they only brag when they win one land against Nefarious.

And i'm sure that if Regicide win over Nefarious, they will not conquer all the map, because they are nice players that don't attack their friends ( Except legendary).

Fact is, every faction would do exactly the same as Nefarious if they could. And every faction have nice and bad players in it.
    But yet, what you see on the world chat, is one faction is trash talking another one every single time they can, and laughing about their achievement when yet, what have they done themselves as an achievement?

But how it looks, Regicide just have a HUGE inferiority complex, and want make themselves look like the "good ones".
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Well, how I see it is that people shouldn't judge a faction on the actions of individuals. Judge the individual by who they are and what they do. I seriously hate it when people talk trash about my faction when they should be talking trash about me. And then there's always that saying "members are an extension of the faction", personally I don't like that rule b:shutup.
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'm kinda perplexed by this, how can a guild which has been on the map since the first land was taken, still not have people strong enough to hold the map for more than 5 hours?

Seriously, how can you hit level 99+ have the bare minimum Nefarious +7 refines, by now mostly event geared... and still suck so bad at killing other players that you can't hold it for more than 5 hours?

Ok we know your leadership sucks,

we know your older members suck (BigP, Makeda, Nimp, Templar, Milyen etc),

we know most of your arcane members are wearing freakin elemental ornaments(Derr plume shell is the end all solution to everything >:P),

Yet you guys can still pile 80 people into a TW against 60~ish people and take that looooong to win.

If you guys had any organisational skills, you'd have several people with full +12 sets, competent leadership and people who know how to play their own bloody character.

Wow @ VenusFox, did they let you get away with trash talk because you're special ed?
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Zero_cool - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    I'm kinda perplexed by this, how can a guild which has been on the map since the first land was taken, still not have people strong enough to hold the map for more than 5 hours?

Seriously, how can you hit level 99+ have the bare minimum Nefarious +7 refines, by now mostly event geared... and still suck so bad at killing other players that you can't hold it for more than 5 hours?

Ok we know your leadership sucks,

we know your older members suck (BigP, Makeda, Nimp, Templar, Milyen etc),

we know most of your arcane members are wearing freakin elemental ornaments(Derr plume shell is the end all solution to everything >:P),

Yet you guys can still pile 80 people into a TW against 60~ish people and take that looooong to win.

If you guys had any organisational skills, you'd have several people with full +12 sets, competent leadership and people who know how to play their own bloody character.

Wow @ VenusFox, did they let you get away with trash talk because you're special ed?

Whats the point of pure trash talk?
    edited March 2010
    It's fun :D

*ruffles zero cools feathers*

• Elend - Sanctuary
    Elend - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Jealousy is scientifically proven to make you impotent and shrink that thing between your legs. ^^
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010

This is has to be one of the most loosely enforced "strict" rules I have ever had the pleasure of lol'ing at. It's kinda like saying "we ALWAYS card for buying alcohol sometimes". Today WlNTER was running its mouth in WC, will it get a swift boot from Nef? I highly doubt it will. Yesterday BloodStonz was once again trash-talking in WC, yet he hasn't been booted.

Rules in Nef are not applied equally, but on an individual basis in which case the offender's value to the faction is graded against the rules in violation. It's a system that clearly operates on favoritism, and yet every member in there is ok with that as long as they get their charm compensation.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Jealousy is scientifically proven to make you impotent and shrink that thing between your legs. ^^

Show me the research supporting this, otherwise you're just another trash talker ^^
  • Elend - Sanctuary
    Elend - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Ah, it wouldnt do of course to be ranked with the likes of you. ^^
    http://www.springerlink.com/content/k613187852r24406/
    Have a nice read. ^^
    edited March 2010
    She's got ya there strife...

• MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    well, nef made history, the first faction to FAIL to fully conquer the map. They lost. That is history, never has a faction gone for the whole map, only to lose the chance to say they did it within 3 hrs.

They failed I don't think so and btw there is another faction on Sanc call neferous so might want to cap it N.My Barb was in it.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Zero_cool - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    This is has to be one of the most loosely enforced "strict" rules I have ever had the pleasure of lol'ing at. It's kinda like saying "we ALWAYS card for buying alcohol sometimes". Today WlNTER was running its mouth in WC, will it get a swift boot from Nef? I highly doubt it will. Yesterday BloodStonz was once again trash-talking in WC, yet he hasn't been booted.

Rules in Nef are not applied equally, but on an individual basis in which case the offender's value to the faction is graded against the rules in violation. It's a system that clearly operates on favoritism, and yet every member in there is ok with that as long as they get their charm compensation.

Its like in real life, there is not always someone to see what happen, there is not always a police officer to give a fine if you sell achool to under-age, and even then, you are not in the faction to see them receive their blame.
    edited March 2010
    When he wrote that johnny was drunk... which is entertaining on vent.

Not saying he didn't mean it, just his spelling would be better sober.

• VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Witch.. u don't even play, yet find time to come trash talk. Lol... seriously... I believe advising "get a life" wouldnt quite cut it here...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amsel - Sanctuary
    Amsel - Sanctuary Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Grats on Nefies for taking the map.
    Grats to Regi for winning some bk.

Just a few words...

Was kinda excited Regi won some map bk... but not after all the trash in wc started... Seriously... U won a gank... ok gratz... That's a good 1st step... But shut up your dogs in wc, all that do is trashtalk & boast as if it's some achievent of a lifetime.
    Freaking seriously... I didn't see this kind of **** from Nef when they won... Duno if leaders or however put leeshes on them, but it's much nicer than seeing your **** on wc...

I feel like applying to Nef just to see u whipped of the map next week.

Gluck to all the rest this week & have fun in tws.

WHOA WHOA WHOA!

what trash talk?! after regi won we celebreated yeah, JUST like nef did when they won. Regi also wished tam a happy birthday.

I fail to see a valid point here <.<

Q,Q both nef and regi celebrated in chat when they both won their wars
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Jeez, what's with all the Regi hate? Most of the world chat messages I saw weren't even from people in our faction... and all WE did in faction chat was congratulate each other on a good fight, and wish Tam happy birthday - she wanted us to keep some green on the map as Regi's gift to her, and yay, we did!

Guess I must have missed something?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Jeez, what's with all the Regi hate? Most of the world chat messages I saw weren't even from people in our faction... and all WE did in faction chat was congratulate each other on a good fight, and wish Tam happy birthday - she wanted us to keep some green on the map as Regi's gift to her, and yay, we did!

Guess I must have missed something?

Shirley!! b:cute
  • Suiryujin - Sanctuary
    Suiryujin - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited March 2010

>.> what happens if theres nothing between ur legs to shrink?

b:chuckle
    My body is made of swords.
    Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
    I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
    Without once retreating,
    Nor once being understood.
    Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
    Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
    Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself.
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Darn I was out of town and missed the all-red map. Gratz to Nef for accomplishing this. QQing aside, it takes a lot of organization to keep a faction intact long enough to do such a thing.
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If they were able to keep the map all red even after every battle was over, then it would of been an even greater acomplishment. But they are just 1 land off yet again. I would rather they step down for a moment and let some other factions paint it with their pastels, maybe if Nef can actually hold all lands they will. Good luck to them trying, I bet all this TW is making them tired. Later Gater~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ITT: if you can't fight in TW, fight in the forums. b:bye

Kupo recruiting the best forum trolls to fight in the Forum Wars (FW), all levels and classes welcome. b:laugh
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
    edited March 2010
    Witch.. u don't even play, yet find time to come trash talk. Lol... seriously... I believe advising "get a life" wouldnt quite cut it here...

Hurr Ima life.

Johnny came on vent talking about something on the forums so I checked. Took me the whole of umm what 10 minutes max?

It's pretty easy to multi task like that.

• Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Ah, it wouldnt do of course to be ranked with the likes of you. ^^
    http://www.springerlink.com/content/k613187852r24406/
    Have a nice read. ^^

First of all, one article does not constitute hard science. Any researcher can compile facts that favor a point they are trying to prove. Second, if you actually took the time to read the article, it entails that "Jealousy" is but one factor in many that "may" lead to impotence. I honestly wouldn't rank jealousy over physiological stress, which has been proven to be detrimental to ones health. In case you don't know, impotence doesn't have anything to do with your original insult.

From this standpoint, you're argument still seems extremely invalid. Please continue though to try and prove otherwise ^^ I love to learn :)

Likewise, would never want to be included amongst a trash talker, which is still all you have managed to do :)
  • Stealthninja - Sanctuary
    Stealthninja - Sanctuary Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I have to agree with johnny. Nef did NOT win the map because in one weekend of TW they map still has different colors on the map.

Also i know 100% that after nef won against regi there was a spam of about 5 mins of just WC from nef players and Templar and 1 or 2 others were trash talking on WC. After regis victory they congratulated themselves and said happy birthday.

GG and QQ nef