TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    not taking sides or anything but history shows of similiar/exact occurances in the past, and yet Nefarious still stands on top. Let's leave the internal strifes to nefarious and get on with our pewpew lives ^^.

I r teh Strife. Teh onlee remidee 4 strife iz cookies b:avoid
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You can't gamble on gold and lose, it's just not possible unless you're really impatient. b:chuckle
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I r teh Strife. Teh onlee remidee 4 strife iz cookies b:avoid

darn it, i gave mention to the ****_son
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    darn it, i gave mention to the ****_son

*dances with fern*
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    *is an idiot and didn't get inFERNo*

*poses like coat stand*
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • /Zero/ - Sanctuary9
    /Zero/ - Sanctuary9 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Wow, what is going on behind the scenes in nef, Coolstorm, and barbi left to join regi. Then there are regi's newest apps, madninja (told is/was nef, but no idea), sinolous and of all people, Ashworth has applied to regi. Dear Dear me, nef must be in some trouble, losing ppl like flocks to regi. Drastic pay cuts to people, half of last month im told. What happened to the nef coffers? Milyen gambled to much on gold trading and lost it all? Or did his true nature return to scam people one more time? Interesting stuff, at this rate, regi will overtake nef in power soon enough.

rofl, shouldn't you also be talking about 1-3 weeks ago, where there is quite a good number of regicide who left because, i think it was because of pking own members or something. But honestly like holy said, this happens all the time, people leaving and people joining opposite faction, if i'm not mistaken there are some regicides who join nef too, fall of regicide? b:chuckle

but seriously 5 people out of 200 members doesn't make that huge of a difference. Until nef intake of people is severely less than people who are leaving, they will still have the manpower to do what they have been doing. Same goes for regicide, A couple people quitting or changing sides won't make a difference in the grand scheme of the war.
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    rofl, shouldn't you also be talking about 1-3 weeks ago, where there is quite a good number of regicide who left because, i think it was because of pking own members or something. But honestly like holy said, this happens all the time, people leaving and people joining opposite faction, if i'm not mistaken there are some regicides who join nef too, fall of regicide? b:chuckle

but seriously 5 people out of 200 members doesn't make that huge of a difference. Until nef intake of people is severely less than people who are leaving, they will still have the manpower to do what they have been doing. Same goes for regicide, A couple people quitting or changing sides won't make a difference in the grand scheme of the war.

Unless those 5 people were the leader, director and marshalls -> amplified back in '08 b:sad
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • /Zero/ - Sanctuary9
    edited March 2010
    Unless those 5 people were the leader, director and marshalls -> amplified back in '08 b:sad

ROFL... oh that case you just need one. The leader to quit.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    actually, from watching nef's site, they havent had an application in 8 days, so ppl leaving them isnt a good sign, and note nef is recruiting on WC, somethign they havent done in over 6 months.
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • InfamousRox - Sanctuary
    InfamousRox - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The people who recently lef regi left to go to nef for money. It was stated in post on our forum. We dont own land = Our members dont get paid. Pay is not worth the **** you take in nef from what ive read and heard though. =p

By the way would love to know who provided this info or who they think is applying to us cause last checked our application thing is private i think =o
    Meow?
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    well, for one, one of regi's newer members (Barbidoll), posted ash's app on nef's forum in the open area for everyone to read. However before i even read that, TheDan told me himself over skype lol.
  • AshWorth - Sanctuary
    AshWorth - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The advent of hightech communication system has brought everyone together no matter where you are..
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The people who recently lef regi left to go to nef for money. It was stated in post on our forum. We dont own land = Our members dont get paid. Pay is not worth the **** you take in nef from what ive read and heard though. =p

By the way would love to know who provided this info or who they think is applying to us cause last checked our application thing is private i think =o
    Btw just curious what is regi website?

I surf around nefy forums from time to time especially to look who applied b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The advent of hightech communication system has brought everyone together no matter where you are..

ashy b:dirtyb:kiss
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • AshWorth - Sanctuary
    AshWorth - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Amazing you are at lvl95 lol. I am still lvl101 after 4 months..I guess will still be lvl101 for the next 4 monthsb:cry
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    oh mai b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Amazing you are at lvl95 lol. I am still lvl101 after 4 months..I guess will still be lvl101 for the next 4 monthsb:cry

I'm actually 96 but my avatar says 95, I'm really bored of this game b:surrender
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    I'm actually 96 but my avatar says 95, I'm really bored of this game b:surrender

._. I'm 57 still says I'm 36 b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NiteMareish - Sanctuary
    NiteMareish - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Mine was stuck at 89 for like 2 weeks.. xD

Its fixed now as you can see. b:pleased

Or not.. wtf it went back to 89.. -.- Thank you...
    And to reflect is to regret... Throwing it all away..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    all you have to do is click Edit Your Avatar at the top or in your User CP, and re-click the avatar you use. It refreshes the level shown on your avatar on all your posts.
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    all you have to do is click Edit Your Avatar at the top or in your User CP, and re-click the avatar you use. It refreshes the level shown on your avatar on all your posts.

No it doesn't. In the past I've done that, swapped to another character avatar and back, swapped to main account avatar and back, hit refresh, and tried other methods to update my BM's avatar. None of them worked, and I've been stuck at 77 on forum for months. It's just some weird glitch.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • /Zero/ - Sanctuary9
    edited March 2010
    Nothing interesting here, Please move on.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    You misread zero, rox said ppl who left REGI to join nef left for money. People who leave nef for regi are leaving for other reasons, maybe one of the biggest is that nef no longer looks for the best skilled players, only the best geared, skill is no longer important to them. Look at bigp, one of the worst cat pullers in this servers history, but still pulls due to his gear, and his gear alone.
  • /Zero/ - Sanctuary9
    edited March 2010
    omg... quick delete that!
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    omg... quick delete that!

Rofl! So everyone who was previously in nef & now in regi is an idiot? b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Zero/ - Sanctuary9
    edited March 2010
    Rofl! So everyone who was previously in nef & now in regi is an idiot? b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh

i don't know what you are talking about b:chuckle
  • NiteMareish - Sanctuary
    NiteMareish - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Well it worked o.o... Thank you !
    And to reflect is to regret... Throwing it all away..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arshen - Sanctuary
    Arshen - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:chuckle Vilkass asked about the websites.. here are some.

Regicide: http://www.regicidepw.mmoguildsites.com/

Nefarious: http://nefarious.eikylon.org/

Enelysion: http://enelysion.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=102527

Legendary: http://legendarypw.mmoguildsites.com/

b:cuteb:bye
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Wow too much info and too much fun on the forum <3
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Wyborn - Sanctuary
    Wyborn - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User