Comments

• Stealthninja - Sanctuary
    Stealthninja - Sanctuary Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    thats great. i was talking about the couple previous weeks
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The only way to stop the big red and that is if the best from Leg. and Reg. come together and make up one great TW faction.There are handfull of other factions that can do this as well.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The only way to stop the big red and that is if the best from Leg. and Reg. come together and make up one great TW faction.There are handfull of other factions that can do this as well.

Wrongggggg... why do people not see why this will never work?

And what's with this Nef trash talk calling Legendary Regicide's lapdog? I find it offensive! We are nobody's pet, that's for certain. A Nef loss is a Nef loss. I no longer see it as an individual faction triumph.

Honestly every time a group performs above Nef's underestimated calculations they resort to absurd fabrications. So taxing b:sweat

Oh and rereading the last post of sinangel's, nef put 12 squads in on us. At the minimum I guess that means they had 60 people on us for 6 minutes. At maximum 72 people. We had 66 people in there. I'd estimate 30% of our people that night were uncharmed.

Dan should pm me in game sometime soon. I has an interesting offensive strategy for him to consider ;)
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Wrongggggg... why do people not see why this will never work?

And what's with this Nef trash talk calling Legendary Regicide's lapdog? I find it offensive! We are nobody's pet, that's for certain. A Nef loss is a Nef loss. I no longer see it as an individual faction triumph.

Honestly every time a group performs above Nef's underestimated calculations they resort to absurd fabrications. So taxing b:sweat

Oh and rereading the last post of sinangel's, nef put 12 squads in on us. At the minimum I guess that means they had 60 people on us for 6 minutes. At maximum 72 people. We had 66 people in there. I'd estimate 30% of our people that night were uncharmed.

Dan should pm me in game sometime soon. I has an interesting offensive strategy for him to consider ;)

I did not say all this in my post.What do you suggest?
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hmmm, all factions this week should bid, if 24 bid, nef would face a 5 way defense on Saturday night, that is also a way to truly test them, think of it, regi + 4 others, = nef cannot hold all 5. Regi would easily last the 12 mins for all 4 other to start, and nef couldn't roll em, fast enough. 6 mins for 2nd fact, 3rd-4th already started, by time 3rd is dead, 4th would have won, and 5th almost won aswell. So all faction leaders that want to tw and tw with a chance, bid this week, and lets see, if nef can handle 5 attacks per slot.
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • /Zero/ - Sanctuary9
    /Zero/ - Sanctuary9 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hmmm, all factions this week should bid, if 24 bid, nef would face a 5 way defense on Saturday night, that is also a way to truly test them, think of it, regi + 4 others, = nef cannot hold all 5. Regi would easily last the 12 mins for all 4 other to start, and nef couldn't roll em, fast enough. 6 mins for 2nd fact, 3rd-4th already started, by time 3rd is dead, 4th would have won, and 5th almost won aswell. So all faction leaders that want to tw and tw with a chance, bid this week, and lets see, if nef can handle 5 attacks per slot.

wouldn't it be on saturday and friday be 4 tw each? instead of stacking it all on saturday first? but your biggest problem is hoping that the other 1-2 faction that gets allocated with reg triple attack isn't some random faction, if it is nef might just need 1-2 squad to hold them off. In addition, since having 4 attack or more is something really rare it's hard for reg to predict which land their fourth counterpart needs to bid in order to land a quadruple attack. btw, can't regicide pay faction to attack nef? every week nef gets about ~10 attack, paying another 10-15 faction would cost about 10 mil at most only anyway. And i don't think it's illegal is it? seeing that it has been going on for weeks now. and please don't deny it, it's a waste of time.

and does anybody have the link to the week cq gave up all their land, so i can have a look at the attack timing to see if nef has to defend 5 or even 6 land at once b:chuckle
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    Sinangel - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    if you even remember the week when we had all of our lands under attack then you would also remember that at most, there will be 3 per slot. The cities aren't attack able by other guilds so they are automatically not factored in. 6 cities total with nef having a total of 45 making 39 attachable targets. or 13 3 hour attack slots split throughout 60 hours. It will be an interesting experiment to see if any guild has to defend 4 attackers at once. Conq never had to I believe...so let's see if nef makes history, again.

Mind you, that is only if all 39 possible lands are attacked by guilds worth at least 2 parties from nef. The quad attack must consist of 4 guilds which can sustain or hold off at least 4 parties. However seeing that the map is almost all red, there is a high incentive to be there for the red blob take over so we will have very high turnouts.

I'm assuming 160-170 for major tw which simply means numberwise, taking on 4 at once is quite feasible. Assuming of course that a 4 way assault is even possible. But I believe the 1 rule to tw that pwi has actually stuck onto is that any guild is capped at 200 since they will only have to defend 3 guilds at once. This means it would be a 3 way defense. Afterward, the 500k each from the other 36 guilds or 18m =) is funneled into our pool to pay for towers and such for the real tws and we kill farm the lower tier tws. Great idea=).

Advice johny, go check lost city and look at their attack report on the last week before conq split. With all lands under attack. See if you can spot any 4 ways=). It's not like I looked ahead and didn't already think of this possibility and laughed since you guys are still stuck on the 3 way=)

There is also the possible scenario where the 4 way defenses are at the end with nef taking on 4 of the weaker guilds at once. Reg is up near the top left corner which means it will be 1 of the earlier tws. Most likely friday or sat. If you wanted ur plan to work, reg shouldn't have gone for 1k but should have focused on archo instead. Anyways, I'm looking forward to this week.
  • /Zero/ - Sanctuary9
    edited March 2010
    i actually went through lost city forum, but i can't find any reference at all to the attack that happen after cq disbanded. All they show was what the map was like after that. Noboody posted the attack time of all the attackers on cq b:cry

if they did it would be easier to predict how and when nef would fall b:laugh
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    lets see stupidangel, i played LC? and i saw the week where cq gave the map up, and it wasnt the week before disbanding, as they cant disband while holding land, which was a minimum of 3 weeks after stopping fighting, and what do you know, sat. night had 5 defences, 8, 8.03, 8.06, 8.09 and 8.12, you cant have 13 slots of 3 fights, because there are only 3 sunday slots (9), 3 sat slots (9) and 1 friday slots (3), which is 21, leaving 18 attacks free to make 4-5 way assaults. Taking out nef's attack on regi, which removes a whole slot, so less is actually needed.

You'r showing you lack of knowledge aswell, first 3 attacks are sat night, and reg being at the top means what exactly? any person with half a brain can see that enel, RR, LG, r3n3, or any other faction can attack any land they choose to. So even more chance to choose the factions that are attacking with regi. So while you try to stop others bidding to force nef to face the next top 5 after yourselfs, everyone, meet up, and we can discuss this easy, even if nef throws a fake bid on harshlands like last week, it will make no odds.

Also, wehat history has nef actually ever made that wasnt done be other faction's first? now i think of it, all i can think of is delta and harpy was first truly killed on PWI by nef, and you weren't even there sin. Red map, thats CQ, Warsong, regi beat nef, Lunar, regi and others beat nef.........nirvana, no way of saying, too many completed first day.........nef hasnt done anything first, but assume they have.

Had to amend, forgot only 1 slot on friday
  • /Zero/ - Sanctuary9
    edited March 2010
    hey johnny, question do you know how the server arrange the fourth attacker or fifth? from what we all know, the first 3 attacks on the top left corner will be put on saturday night (which wasn't the case, last week) but how does this work with 4 attacks? will it be the first 4 on the top left corner? or will they take the twenty something attack (lazy to count) and place it as the fourth attack?
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    i roughly know exactly which bid will go into which slot with the 4-5 way attacks. However a friend knows them a lot better than me, so he can help with arranging this. I wont say on here, lest some fake bidding, or alliances come into play to help nef. When bidding opens, most likely ill be opening a chat room in game,. and setting the odd WC off. Any faction leaders that want to join the tw fun, share tw ideas, and plan this, and watch how nef handles 4-5 way attacks. Feel free to pm me in game shortly after bidding opens, and ill invite you into it. Maybe you'll get taught the knowledge of the server's slot settings.
  • /Zero/ - Sanctuary9
    edited March 2010
    i guess i'll find out on thursday if you get enough bid. But i have to say one thing the server have been funny with timeslot and with only one example to go by, it's hard to say if that example isn't one of the time the server has a funky time. by that i mean last week attack on nef, which turn out weirder than what i expected to see.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    also sin, lets run some maths by you, if it wont confuse you, you say 160-170 for a big tw, lets say 170.

Regi requires 60, maybe more, but lets inflate your egos and say 60, that leaves 110.

80 into 2nd to roll, as per norm, leaves 30. hmmm, 2 tw's with 30 ppl, thats bad, and if lg were to last 18 mins again, that means pulling ppl out, prob leave 50 in lg, means 60 left, but for 2 tw's, that isnt gonna cut it. Enel needs 50+ to be held, and r3n3 would have 10 to face, tahts an easy win......while going through this, regi would be facing 60 of the lower end of nef, and most likely gonna win before nef has a chance pull the big guns out to help as normal. Basic maths and logic states if 4 attack nef, nef is in big trouble, 5 and there is no chance. with 5, regi going first, when 2 ends, 3 and 4 will start/have started, with 5 3 mins away, that will have 4 tw's at the same time, 5 if faction 2 pushes nef back once. thats an average of 40 per tw, IF all 200 show, thats gonna lose 3-4 lands.

only 170, thats an average of 42.5 with 4 tw's going, 33.8 with 5 tw's going
  • /Zero/ - Sanctuary9
    edited March 2010
    actually there is one more consideration you need to consider, nef could easily give up one land if there is 4 attacks and take it back next week, and for 5 attack, they could easily give up the 3rd or 4th tw to also allow them to lose one land and take it back next week.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    true, they could give up lands, but they want the whole map, ego wont let them, when they lost ether to regi, and RR took a land, ego cost nef the 2 lands

strat originally was to give up RR to concentrate on regi/LG, but members QQ'ed, ppl got taken out of regi and LF for RR, and nef almost lost all 3, only just managing to rescue one tw against LG
  • /Zero/ - Sanctuary9
    edited March 2010
    ohh, i didn't know that. but i honestly doubt ego will come into play when there is 4 or 5 attack, it's stupid at that point to allow ego to come in the way. I mean i understand why at 3 attack they refuse to lose. but when something like 4 or 5 attack crop up, it actually give them a solid reason to give up the land.

but it's true what you said, i think the next month will prove weather nef will be able to hold all the lands or not. After a month it would be pretty much fix until faction start catching up with nef in terms of manpower.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    unfortunatly, not all of nef is so logical, also, with the hate i garnered through taking revenge on people there, any plan that i may have even heard of, cannot be allowed to succeed, its funny, if we get enough ppl wanting to tw, and get the 5 way slot we want, all hell will break loose in nef. Everytime they lose, its a QQ/drama fest. If they were to lose 1-2 lands, AND fail to beat regi for ancient wall, well, all the people there for just the glory, would start questioning the officers, and all over again, the audience would have a spectacle to watch over. Praise be to my new friend in nef, access granted once more lol
  • OT_W - Sanctuary
    OT_W - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    By the time the 4th TW starts the 2ndTW will be done and by the time the 5th TW starts the 3rd one will be done. So unless the factions actually manage to put up a fight it does not matter
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    incorrect, 6mins to kill, with only 3 minute gaps

2nd could be over as 4th starts, but 3rd will need 6 mins, with 5th going in in 3 mins, thus 5th would start, before 3rd or 4th ended, and too few ppl in each one to do a roll.

Also, if they sent everyone to make 2nd and 3rd rolls, there would be precisely zero ppl to defend the first faction, thus they lose land either way
  • /Zero/ - Sanctuary9
    edited March 2010
    but you make the assumption that they need 80 people to roll, from what i know cat are the main dd to crystal. and all you need really to roll a tw is 4 cats and sufficient amount of people to keep the cat alive.
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ...so let's see if nef makes history, again.
    That made me loll. COOL pixels history! You will tell your grandchildren about your glorious days in Nefarious.

I swear, some people in this thread need to just...get laid or something.
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I wonder myself if Nef would do the honorable thing and disband the faction once they manage to paint the entire map red. When i heard that a faction did this on LC server i was like wow thats very honorable. Nef did work for what they gained and they deserve the credit they have. Im not saying they are going to beat reg this week im just saying in the future most likely the map will be red. From experience ive seen what happened on the malaysian servers i was on the oracle server there and a faction named Warlordz painted the entire map red. Eventually this was the fall of the server and everyone has moved on. The last i heard they combined the oracle and delphi servers together because of lack of players. If we dont want the same thing to happen here and we want the Santuary server to keep going it would be of great interest to Nef to disband and reform or all go their seperate ways, or you wont have any competition left to TW against because no one will care and all the coins you earn week by week will be worthless when there is no players left on the server.

On a side not it might make people open up there eyes and it may possibly even look like nef isnt as greedy of a faction as everyone makes it out to be. There are many benefits of doing this. there is no need to think about yourself and the 190+ people in your faction anymore as there are thousands of people on the server that would really like to enjoy the TW experience b:bye
    mm personally id like them to hold on to the land. Have pple actually work for the **** lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    Sinangel - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    No johnny you guys are assuming the main 4 would be in 1 single bracket of tw timing. Considering the location of reg, that's not possible. I think you know why.
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Forums are fun b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Forums trolls are fun too :3

Especially when you can read the FEAR* in their posts. Nef is going down :3

*Or perhaps desperation to stop us from even thinking that a 4-5way attack will work or is even possible.
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    rite nao i r tankin dog bos in 2-3. is fun. hav gud tyme tank bos
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    No johnny you guys are assuming the main 4 would be in 1 single bracket of tw timing. Considering the location of reg, that's not possible. I think you know why.

actually sin, is very possible, and regi's location, actually makes it easier, after bidding ends, ill post the slots that would have been needed, if we fail to get the required factions. However, it takes a bit of logical thinking to understand, so maybe you'll need get another member of nef to help explain it to you. Also, if your talking about the bid nef has made on harshlands each week, that wont make a difference, LG already proved they can hold nef for over 10 mins.
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Forums trolls are fun too :3

Especially when you can read the FEAR* in their posts. Nef is going down :3

*Or perhaps desperation to stop us from even thinking that a 4-5way attack will work or is even possible.

oooh yes indeed b:chuckle

and :O strife
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Wow, what is going on behind the scenes in nef, Coolstorm, and barbi left to join regi. Then there are regi's newest apps, madninja (told is/was nef, but no idea), sinolous and of all people, Ashworth has applied to regi. Dear Dear me, nef must be in some trouble, losing ppl like flocks to regi. Drastic pay cuts to people, half of last month im told. What happened to the nef coffers? Milyen gambled to much on gold trading and lost it all? Or did his true nature return to scam people one more time? Interesting stuff, at this rate, regi will overtake nef in power soon enough.
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Wow, what is going on behind the scenes in nef, Coolstorm, and barbi left to join regi. Then there are regi's newest apps, madninja (told is/was nef, but no idea), sinolous and of all people, Ashworth has applied to regi. Dear Dear me, nef must be in some trouble, losing ppl like flocks to regi. Drastic pay cuts to people, half of last month im told. What happened to the nef coffers? Milyen gambled to much on gold trading and lost it all? Or did his true nature return to scam people one more time? Interesting stuff, at this rate, regi will overtake nef in power soon enough.

not taking sides or anything but history shows of similiar/exact occurances in the past, and yet Nefarious still stands on top. Let's leave the internal strifes to nefarious and get on with our pewpew lives ^^.
    b:bye you were all swell peoples