TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    sigh, thread didnt move that much overnight, and arsh, why must you be so nice, i enjoy trashing ppl without the intelligence to post anything smart back, thats why most on here that have brains i never cross a word with. And as to you mendol.........nah, you just aren#'t worth explaining about, most in game know what you are like.
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • TheDaniel - Sanctuary
    TheDaniel - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    nevermind .
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i think u are using the wrong term here

ho = another term for prostitue = charges money and expensive

the term u should be using is sl ut

lol, would like to know which alt this is, anyway, just because they charge, doesnt mean they are expensive, only the higher class are generally that costly. However im no tthat desperate, so i never cared to find out if charges are there or not.
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • TheDaniel - Sanctuary
    TheDaniel - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lets get back on topic about TW this week
  • NiteMareish - Sanctuary
    NiteMareish - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    o mai it seems i have missed a lot.~

to bad i dun care to read...
    b:chuckle tw
    talk moar of tw b:bye
    And to reflect is to regret... Throwing it all away..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Zero/ - Sanctuary7
    /Zero/ - Sanctuary7 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i predict with my power as god, that renegades will fall this week b:chuckle and unless something change in the past week in reg, ene and rr, nef is almost certain to be able to hold the triple attack.

in the meantime, i heard something very interesting that almost made me laugh, apparently when a faction manage to hold nef for 15 minutes instead of the typical 5 minute roll (in case the troll comes back), they shouldn't be giving themselves a pat in the back. it's more like it was allowed to occur and not my some fluke of their might.

i wonder if that is relevant i with anything.
  • Arshen - Sanctuary
    Arshen - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:cute I am just nice x) Just I hate people that think very highly of themself and that only boast of themself or want to create drama... those that read this know who I'm referring to...

So back to the TW. Seems there wont be many TW's this weekend, probably nef will defend some factions, spend 6-12min's of their time and then go sleep/play lol

Mhm, seems there will be TW's in the new server as well, Archosaur, lets watch what powerful faction will get to top b:chuckle
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    How can you dislike seafood strifey ! b:sad
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    How can you dislike seafood strifey ! b:sad

What's not to dislike about seafood? That **** is nasty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Zero/ - Sanctuary7
    /Zero/ - Sanctuary7 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i wasn't online yesterday. but did regicide **** up their triple attack? or was it intentional? having leg-reg-rr is probably the worst combination they can go for since, nef will wipe leg before rr even starts. and with 80 people holding out in reg.

Either way, nice to see a huge boost of the numbers of attackers to push nef attack to 9 am, i pity them.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    What's not to dislike about seafood? That **** is nasty.

Picky *****es. b:beatenupb:beatenup
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I have a rule against eating food that smells like it has already been in the trash once :p
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Accel-ho they hate us b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i wasn't online yesterday. but did regicide **** up their triple attack? or was it intentional? having leg-reg-rr is probably the worst combination they can go for since, nef will wipe leg before rr even starts. and with 80 people holding out in reg.

Either way, nice to see a huge boost of the numbers of attackers to push nef attack to 9 am, i pity them.
    I think nef showed that they can and wiped everyone else, with the exception of regi, in 5min anyway in the last TW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Rainbowtea - Heavens Tear
    Rainbowtea - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010

lets see, if leg cant beat renegade, it doesnt even matter. and rr is washed up. any attack without both regicide and enelysion is pointless, wait.... any attack on us is pointless.

9am or 9pm, we will steamroll renegade in 5min, mark my words.
  • Xaro$ - Sanctuary
    Xaro$ - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lets see, if leg cant beat renegade, it doesnt even matter. and rr is washed up. any attack without both regicide and enelysion is pointless, wait.... any attack on us is pointless.

9am or 9pm, we will steamroll renegade in 5min, mark my words.

Win or lose it doesn't matter Renegades are in it for the fun, we are a family based faction. We are not here to boost our egos. Honestly your post is disrespectful against RR as well. Seems like someone needs to go back to preschool and learn their manners. There is no point in showing disrespect to another faction except maybe for your own personal self gratification.

Good luck to all factions participating in TW this weekend b:pleased
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    Aquilez - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Ty Xaro$, tho we shouldnt even bother with those nef alts. is pointless, have fun ingame everyone b:pleased
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Lol since when did Nef's e-peen inflate this much? They were never "modest" to say the least but c'mon now... this is a new low.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • YngWiE - Sanctuary
    YngWiE - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    not that I'm defending what that Rainbowtea guy is saying, but isn't saying it's a Nef alt a big assumption.. for all we know it could just be someone faking being a Nef alt to drum up public opinion that everyone is Nef is cocky.

As for attacking Nef, it wasn't too long ago when we lost lands in a 3-way attack. Get lazy and it'll happen again, so vigilance is preferred to cockiness.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Maybe you should pass that little note about vigilance off to the rest of your faction. Got a laugh last night when I saw people in common chat saying as they were being killed "thanks I needed a tele back" assuming the fight was over. Shame :/

Oh well. I know what we did wrong and could have done better. Next week will be even more fun :) Thanks Nef for letting me toy with my tw ideas :D
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Helpful Recruiting LvL 90 + to take down Nef, ASAP i hit 80 peeps am gonna start TW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    Sinangel - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    actually we suspected that you guys absorbed ene. Because of this you guys are more difficult. Still, even with 7 parties pulled out of leg and into rr at the 6 minute mark. We won. It wasn't any great over arching plan, it's was simply because nef only had 5 parties in leg tw when we won. Don't over estimate yourself or under estimate your enemy.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    actually we suspected that you guys absorbed ene. Because of this you guys are more difficult. Still, even with 7 parties pulled out of leg and into rr at the 6 minute mark. We won. It wasn't any great over arching plan, it's was simply because nef only had 5 parties in leg tw when we won. Don't over estimate yourself or under estimate your enemy.

Your suspicion that we absorbed Enelysion is wildly amusing. Your steam roll was finally countered and you immediately seek justifications for why this happen. Never-mind seeking justifications, you fabricate them. Please show me the people that we have absorbed from Enelysion. I would be happy to agree with you if you had any proof to this, but you don't. Another classic Nefarious move.
    We beat you because simply put, I am better at strategy than whoever does TW organization in Nefarious. Evenly matched numbers wise, a force of severely under geared and under leveled players halted your initial advance. Your death blow was stopped short, and out of time you had to divert a small portion of your forces to handle RR. Amusing to watch the cogs of the Nefarious war-machine jam. I know why we lost, and it had almost everything to do with initiating an attack too early instead of allowing our HQ to regen and then assaulting what forces you had. Given how quickly you defeated RR, waiting to allow our HQ to regen would mean waiting for you to finish off RR and then redirect squads into our attack. I would be impressed if you could manage the same if your opponents were Enelysion, Legendary, and Regicide. I am inclined to think that you would fall short if those were your opponents.
    Back at you, you underestimated our strength and look what happen. It's so fun to see Templar and BigP fall to "weak little Legendary". To see your members glibly bragging about how easy and quick that TW was supposed to be, only to have them all be proven wrong. The real sad part is that we were the first faction to go, which means you had a full 7-8 minutes to hit as with everything you had that could not be spared from turtling Regicide.

On a side note, interesting how you emphasized DD more in this steam roll than other ones. It slowed us up a bit but a quick adjustment of squad duties solved it. Had you all stuck to your usual steam roll squad set-up, things would have been a bit easier :p
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I didnt know Legendary absorbed Enelysion either. GG Can I try one? Umm...Enelysion absorbed Nef. Weeeee.

Stir-fry good job holding out so long.
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • RRARRRRGGHHH - Sanctuary
    RRARRRRGGHHH - Sanctuary Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yeah us absorbing enelysion sounds very fishy to me.....could be cus i dont recall that this ever happened/will ever happen. Enelysion is a thriving faction on their own so I have no clue where this idea ever even originated. Why, its just as unlikely as archers with axes running around massacring people, wait....that supposedly happened before didn't it, oh well.
  • SpiritDivine - Sanctuary
    SpiritDivine - Sanctuary Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    text

This post is wildly confusing and i just want a few things explained.

How come you need 3 factions named to even try and compete with nef? Sounds silly to me that you would mention that when trying to say you and your friendly factions are better than nef.

You also say that you are better at tactics then Nef cause you managed to survive a few extra minutes. That might very well be true but at the end you also say that it was a tactical mistake on your part that made the battle end when it did.

I think it is good tactics to move squads around between TWs to make sure you win all three as fast as possible. Yet you make it sound like it is bad or even sad that they do so. I do not understand that bit and would gladly here why this is considered bad by you. (If you dont and i missunderstood than i am truly sorry). Someone told me when i asked that it was about that tactic making it harder for other factions to beat Nef during a three point attack but i dont believe that so would like some thoughts from other people with more insight.

Sorry im new at this so a bit confused. I could tell you put some effort into your post and im sure you want it to be as precise as possible so thought i should help. Hope you or someone else can answer my questions so i can learn.

Your friend SpiritDivine
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    On their toughest TW night I would estimate that Nefarious has 120+ people on-line, charmed, and ready to go. I don't think anyone in their faction is under level 95, or inexperienced at TW. So experience, gear, and level wise; they overpower any faction on this server except for Regicide, which means the require at the most around 60 people to take out any faction other than Regicide.

Why I mention 3 factions is because 1v1 the only faction to stand up to Nefarious currently has been Regicide, although lately this hasn't been the case (Dan says things are turned around though, good to hear). I mention 3 factions because losing 1 land a week simply isn't enough to break them down, their has to be 3 (or 4 if they have enough attacks on their lands) to really hurt them or break their hold. While every land loss is a demoralizing thing, knowing your faction can take it back the following weekend means it's really a "no-sweat" loss.

I didn't say what they did was bad tactics. In fact in prior posts in this thread I have even praised how efficiently Nefarious handles TW. They are a very well run machine. Again I do not understand where you are getting these inferences about me degrading what they do.

Time will tell I guess. Still only Regicide has been able to take land recently. I'm not getting ahead of myself or inflating my ego. I realize the challenges that lay ahead, and accept them. It's what makes this rather drab game amusing to me.
  • shadowgeneral
    shadowgeneral Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Strife, you aren't slowing the nefarious machine. what was it a 10 minute fight? that's more of a steamroll than a victory in my opinion. Leg is definitely a caliber below RRs and even R3N3 atm, so it wasn't that you stalled nef, but that once nef squashed leg like a bug--they had to go wash their hands b:pleased
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Strife, you aren't slowing the nefarious machine. what was it a 10 minute fight? that's more of a steamroll than a victory in my opinion. Leg is definitely a caliber below RRs and even R3N3 atm, so it wasn't that you stalled nef, but that once nef squashed leg like a bug--they had to go wash their hands b:pleased

This makes no sense but ok. I'll humor you. You obviously aren't in Nef. You clearly don't know anything. I doubt you were even on during the time of the TW. Run along now :)
  • NiteMareish - Sanctuary
    NiteMareish - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    strifey-kun b:byeb:cute

man...these aren't the forums i used to spam... :(

where are all the random sanctuary threads Q_Q

and why does the forums insist on saying im lvl89 still when im now 91 = =
    And to reflect is to regret... Throwing it all away..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]