TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i fail at trying to post on the right character...

sadface
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Woohoooo , the day when sanc get's a full red map is finally close ! I sooooooo have to be online when that happens b:dirty .

Now , just to be mean :

I had a really fun 3 hour TW last week just like the old SW vs LG ones , muahaha.

Sry but I just couldn't help myself :( .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i fail at trying to post on the right character...

sadface

Nice sig did you make it yourelf.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
    edited March 2010
    Nice sig did you make it yourelf.

Nu Skybelle made for me b:cute my cleric sis
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Woohoooo , the day when sanc get's a full red map is finally close ! I sooooooo have to be online when that happens b:dirty .

Now , just to be mean :

I had a really fun 3 hour TW last week just like the old SW vs LG ones , muahaha.

Sry but I just couldn't help myself :( .

Ain't gonna happen =P
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
    edited March 2010
    Ain't gonna happen =P

damn right
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hmm, Dans enthusiasm has made me very excited about next Regi vs Nef TW
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    That's right! They can try, but we won't give up :)
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Pshhhh , you fought long enough so GJ ! But for now :

GO GO NEF !

Make the map full red so these guys will get bored and come to play on RT with me to own the QQme and Infamy wh0raclers b:sin .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • enemy0110
    enemy0110 Posts: 3
    edited March 2010
    Ain't gonna happen =P

I think that it will. It may not be this week and it may not be next week, but soon enough you wont be able to keep up with "Big Red," logistically speaking. How much $$$ can your faction afford to spend on a game to equip charms and such. I dont think it will sufice, you will burn your wallets out trying i believe. I mean they get coin every week from owning land, i dont know how much, but im sure its enough to provide atleast 1-2 charms per week to TW. Can your wallets really withstand that type of beating? If so...can i have some cash too? b:chuckle

By all means keep trying, but i do believe at this point its rather pointless and about time to b:surrender I do admire your detirmination, however its over. I hear the fat lady singing.
  • DaCage - Sanctuary
    DaCage - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    enemy0110 wrote: »
    I think that it will. It may not be this week and it may not be next week, but soon enough you wont be able to keep up with "Big Red," logistically speaking. How much $$$ can your faction afford to spend on a game to equip charms and such. I dont think it will sufice, you will burn your wallets out trying i believe. I mean they get coin every week from owning land, i dont know how much, but im sure its enough to provide atleast 1-2 charms per week to TW. Can your wallets really withstand that type of beating? If so...can i have some cash too? b:chuckle

By all means keep trying, but i do believe at this point its rather pointless and about time to b:surrender I do admire your detirmination, however its over. I hear the fat lady singing.

I heard you can make money in game o.O
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'm going to side with Reg for these next few weeks in being able to keep their land. Might be wrong but I'm just going to root for them since now they really are the ones to defend the last piece of independent land. Kinda reminds me of that Battle of Thermopylae even though its not like that at all. Nef being the Persian army and Reg being the Greeks.

If Nef takes over the map whats their realistic goal after that? Since for months its been "paint the map red!".
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Im curious as to what Nef WILL do after this.
    I mean, really.. they did it.. how many people can honestly say they enjoy TW? We've tried.. oh how we've tried to at least match Nef, but their greed got the better of them. I want fun TWs back. Regi vs Enel vs Outlaw vs Legendary vs R3 vs whooever the *** else is out there who want to TW for fun, and not to get steam rolled.

Meh, Im being a bit whingy. Whatever. QQ
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • /Zero/ - Sanctuary8
    /Zero/ - Sanctuary8 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'm going to side with Reg for these next few weeks in being able to keep their land. Might be wrong but I'm just going to root for them since now they really are the ones to defend the last piece of independent land. Kinda reminds me of that Battle of Thermopylae even though its not like that at all. Nef being the Persian army and Reg being the Greeks.

If Nef takes over the map whats their realistic goal after that? Since for months its been "paint the map red!".

But the difference is the battle was mainly to delay the persian for the greek to gather their forces. Is regicide delaying nef for a larger power to amass? b:chuckle where is that mass coming from? from what i can see, most of the power is gathered in 5 factions, nef, reg, ene, rr and leg. Unless there is another hidden faction that has the experience and number to make a difference, i doubt this will be like the Battle of Thermopylae b:laugh

btw grats on reg to be able to hold out longer this week. and who knows maybe it will still be fun trying to see how long they can hold the land, unless of course reg gives up after nef turns the map red.
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    But the difference is the battle was mainly to delay the persian for the greek to gather their forces. Is regicide delaying nef for a larger power to amass? b:chuckle where is that mass coming from? from what i can see, most of the power is gathered in 5 factions, nef, reg, ene, rr and leg. Unless there is another hidden faction that has the experience and number to make a difference, i doubt this will be like the Battle of Thermopylae b:laugh

btw grats on reg to be able to hold out longer this week. and who knows maybe it will still be fun trying to see how long they can hold the land, unless of course reg gives up after nef turns the map red.

Already said it isn't alike. Way to take it out of context. It just reminds me of it that's all. Greece (being reg) the tiny country vs Persian Empire (Big Red Nef). Doesn't really matter if they do lose or win they still going to keep going and has been proven for a long while now.
  • /Zero/ - Sanctuary9
    /Zero/ - Sanctuary9 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:surrender sorry!!!! very very sorry!!!
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    b:surrender sorry!!!! very very sorry!!!

Your a wizard so i'll forgive you. b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
    edited March 2010
    Im curious as to what Nef WILL do after this.
    I mean, really.. they did it.. how many people can honestly say they enjoy TW? We've tried.. oh how we've tried to at least match Nef, but their greed got the better of them. I want fun TWs back. Regi vs Enel vs Outlaw vs Legendary vs R3 vs whooever the *** else is out there who want to TW for fun, and not to get steam rolled.

Meh, Im being a bit whingy. Whatever. QQ

i asked the same thing a long time ago :P

I can honestly say that some TWs against nef were fun whether we won or lost it was just fun killing and being killed to test abilities. The excitement of getting stun locked and trying to get away or failing and dropping dead xD. and i can never forget the 1313 arma from bigp that made me go woah holy shet xD TW can be fun and many were fun when i did it on a regular basis. But i agree there were some that were not so fun.. xD

I would have loved to not be so noobie way back when there were omg colors on the map and Tw'd way back when there were 3 hour TWs.

http://i965.photobucket.com/albums/ae138/prosperitysdoorstep/TWMap12-19-2008.jpg

too bad i didn't start playing until after this SS was taken xD but even so when i was 6x there was still color but those weekly system announcements of red were just system announcements. i didnt know what TW was until i was in 8x and my friends had went off to Leg, Nef, or Regi and started talking about it when we would TT.

It would be cool if they did like.. i think it was LC server ? the guild that disband once they got the whole map and remade to start again :P but idk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Zero/ - Sanctuary9
    edited March 2010
    Your a wizard so i'll forgive you. b:victoryb:victoryb:victory

damm classist! DIE!
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    damm classist! DIE!

b:chuckle I'll die but you gotta get me a guardian scroll. b:cute
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I would like to say one thing:

Thank you Sanctuary for making my thread into the most lolwtflaughoutloudIRLatworkandgetstaresfrommyboss thread in the history of pwi.

We had our laughs together, sometimes at ourselves and many times at others. We shared rumors, some so outrageous to believe. We heard many accusations, some that were impossible (axchers?). Everyone fought with each other one point or another (shoulda named this thread Forum TWs...).

To those that I mightve flamed, cursed at, attempted to ridicule and defame, I apologize.

Ya know, some say I was an a-hole, but get to know me and Im a pretty alright guy :P

Enjoy the many lolz, I hope this thread outlasts the game itself!

adios amigos

p.s. someone start a petition to sticky this monstrousity of a thread. I think it deserves it xD
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
    edited March 2010
    I would like to say one thing:

Thank you Sanctuary for making my thread into the most lolwtflaughoutloudIRLatworkandgetstaresfrommyboss thread in the history of pwi.

We had our laughs together, sometimes at ourselves and many times at others. We shared rumors, some so outrageous to believe. We heard many accusations, some that were impossible (axchers?). Everyone fought with each other one point or another (shoulda named this thread Forum TWs...).

To those that I mightve flamed, cursed at, attempted to ridicule and defame, I apologize.

Ya know, some say I was an a-hole, but get to know me and Im a pretty alright guy :P

Enjoy the many lolz, I hope this thread outlasts the game itself!

adios amigos

p.s. someone start a petition to sticky this monstrousity of a thread. I think it deserves it xD

b:sad james
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xaro$ - Sanctuary
    Xaro$ - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I wonder myself if Nef would do the honorable thing and disband the faction once they manage to paint the entire map red. When i heard that a faction did this on LC server i was like wow thats very honorable. Nef did work for what they gained and they deserve the credit they have. Im not saying they are going to beat reg this week im just saying in the future most likely the map will be red. From experience ive seen what happened on the malaysian servers i was on the oracle server there and a faction named Warlordz painted the entire map red. Eventually this was the fall of the server and everyone has moved on. The last i heard they combined the oracle and delphi servers together because of lack of players. If we dont want the same thing to happen here and we want the Santuary server to keep going it would be of great interest to Nef to disband and reform or all go their seperate ways, or you wont have any competition left to TW against because no one will care and all the coins you earn week by week will be worthless when there is no players left on the server.

On a side not it might make people open up there eyes and it may possibly even look like nef isnt as greedy of a faction as everyone makes it out to be. There are many benefits of doing this. there is no need to think about yourself and the 190+ people in your faction anymore as there are thousands of people on the server that would really like to enjoy the TW experience b:bye
    edited March 2010
    there are thousands of people on the server that would really like to enjoy the TW experience b:bye

i might have to unquit if it happened xD just to experience a PVE TW or even one against someone else besides Nef b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stealthninja - Sanctuary
    Stealthninja - Sanctuary Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i might have to unquit if it happened xD just to experience a PVE TW or even one against someone else besides Nef b:chuckle

LOL maybe me too

would be insanely nice to actually have a fun tw. I happened to miss the enely outlaw tw which i heard used to be like the old tw days =(
  • /Zero/ - Sanctuary9
    edited March 2010
    I wonder myself if Nef would do the honorable thing and disband the faction once they manage to paint the entire map red. When i heard that a faction did this on LC server i was like wow thats very honorable. Nef did work for what they gained and they deserve the credit they have. Im not saying they are going to beat reg this week im just saying in the future most likely the map will be red. From experience ive seen what happened on the malaysian servers i was on the oracle server there and a faction named Warlordz painted the entire map red. Eventually this was the fall of the server and everyone has moved on. The last i heard they combined the oracle and delphi servers together because of lack of players. If we dont want the same thing to happen here and we want the Santuary server to keep going it would be of great interest to Nef to disband and reform or all go their seperate ways, or you wont have any competition left to TW against because no one will care and all the coins you earn week by week will be worthless when there is no players left on the server.

On a side not it might make people open up there eyes and it may possibly even look like nef isnt as greedy of a faction as everyone makes it out to be. There are many benefits of doing this. there is no need to think about yourself and the 190+ people in your faction anymore as there are thousands of people on the server that would really like to enjoy the TW experience b:bye

Honor? I think that is the wrong concept. I mean in general nef has manage to accumulate all the lands (not all nef are old nef, i know and they didn't do it all), but can we seriously ask them to give up all their hard work right after they dominate the map? I don't think so. I mean maybe after a couple months or there is no more real faction to fight against nef, then yes. But right now there are plenty of people out there who can still fight the good fight.

In addition in LC, they dominated the tw and no other faction even stand a chance. It's not the same case on this server. There are many factions who can still fight nef. and this is in general a pve server with less concentration on pvp. People can still have fun without going to tw. If you really want to beat nef, just join the three main triple attack faction on nef, reg,ene,rr, and leg. If you join any other faction that than, you honestly have no right to ask them to give up their land.

i don't complain with nef owning all the land although i'm not all that high of a level.
  • Stealthninja - Sanctuary
    Stealthninja - Sanctuary Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    In addition in LC, they dominated the tw and no other faction even stand a chance. It's not the same case on this server. There are many factions who can still fight nef.

No one stands a chance against nef on this server. After regi falls after 30-45 mins as the 2nd best faction and not even touching their HQ. And the 3rd best faction lasting about 20mins tops. The reality is most people flock to nef because they can get easy TW kills and practically free money and maybe for the free tele.
  • /Zero/ - Sanctuary9
    edited March 2010
    errrr, reg last 2 hours and 30 minutes this week.....
    edited March 2010
    LOL maybe me too

would be insanely nice to actually have a fun tw. I happened to miss the enely outlaw tw which i heard used to be like the old tw days =(

lol

old days for me was logging into game in a small faction with 6-8 active members (whom i still talk to outta game) and doing w/e xD

:P im such a noob
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]