Evoke members, why waste your time?

Options

Comments

• Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    actally 90% (or so) of the people on vent wasn't happy to say the least, when we figured out kd was a no show. We thought we were finally going to get some action since zulu didn't atack the same day (zulu alwase **** blocking us...). So most of the people were not happy, and the only thing we could be happy about was getting another land, and beggers can't be choosers. Yea i like getting more land ^.^ but i don't like it when i prepare for a fun and exciteing tw, and it turns into a crystal rush (a lot of people don't liek that also)... I joined kylin to tw aginst kd, but lately its been noshows, how can i be very happy?

then join Evoke already ;p b:laugh
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    then join Evoke already ;p b:laugh

yes, instead of no show crystal sprints, you can lay on your back and allow us to bone you until we decide we have had enough fun for one night and finish the job.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    yes, instead of no show crystal sprints, you can lay on your back and allow us to bone you until we decide we have had enough fun for one night and finish the job.

Awwe Taboo, ur e-peen is so sexi b:kiss
  • Taarna - Harshlands
    Taarna - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    right bout time i got on this thread, Legendary you are from that, honestly the people that will slander anybody cause they can kill you, would say your worst bm on the server, even over lv60 bms. i mean today when i made you port to do wq, what was that about, evoke is so fail, i left to goto a fail guild and all, yet yea killing a bm can be a biitch, but id bet on me charmless against you charmed, wit your what close 4.5khp, i mean come on did that incedent earlier really make you start this thread. And in tw why lie bout it, we have what maybe 10-15, 90s, that are at every one, so yea going against badass KD, full force GG for beating us, you guys are great, and i understand #s matter, not lvs, but yea lvs do matter to an extent, keep letting those +10 lunar bows go though, maybe 1 come to evoke, eventually after kylin has taken most your land

oh taboo, its funny when you get ganked at west, by every faction cause your just a *******, i think most people get more joy outta pking you, then any other KD
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    oh taboo, its funny when you get ganked at west, by every faction cause your just a *******, i think most people get more joy outta pking you, then any other KD

Well ill be damned, i knew it was a server wide agreement, lol. I feel so popular b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Legendadry - Harshlands
    Legendadry - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    right bout time i got on this thread, Legendary you are from that, honestly the people that will slander anybody cause they can kill you, would say your worst bm on the server, even over lv60 bms. i mean today when i made you port to do wq, what was that about, evoke is so fail, i left to goto a fail guild and all, yet yea killing a bm can be a biitch, but id bet on me charmless against you charmed, wit your what close 4.5khp, i mean come on did that incedent earlier really make you start this thread. And in tw why lie bout it, we have what maybe 10-15, 90s, that are at every one, so yea going against badass KD, full force GG for beating us, you guys are great, and i understand #s matter, not lvs, but yea lvs do matter to an extent, keep letting those +10 lunar bows go though, maybe 1 come to evoke, eventually after kylin has taken most your land

lols..... once again u fail to mention the other 2 KY 95+ venos that we're on me. TBH you flew up only after seeing me fighting me them. yeah BM vs BM fights are so pro, 500 hits ftw. Evoke needs to sit down and let the real factions battle it out tired of 1 push and it's over TW's. I usually pk KY everyday i would kill evoke too but i usually see them afk in arch all day =/
    I dont level Slow I just enjoy the game b:surrender
  • Froan_PL - Harshlands
    Froan_PL - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yeah, when kylin was no showing our wars like we are doing to them now, and i asked for more competition.....seems to me like kylin is happy with no show wars and no real challenge, which is really sad imo. I know a few people in kylin that are pissed they are getting no real wars, but all the rest are just happy to get free land.

Tell me taboo how many no show we do in KD wars? Don't count 1k war.

p.s

I miss u near gate B b:cry
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    Malilizi - Harshlands Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Kylin no showed:

Silk Ridge
    Dribbling Springs
    Dragon's End.

I'm pretty sure you guys defended Plain of Farewells but I can't really recall.

You guys had no reason to no show us since you only had little scrub guilds attacking you. I hate that we have to no show wars with KY but, unless we get our attendance up, that's just the way it has to be.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    They no-showed Plain of Farewells, too, or if they did show, it was only a few squads. I recall it being over in one push either way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i like pudding o.o b:surrender
  • Fealty - Harshlands
    Fealty - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i like pudding o.o b:surrender

i Like pudding too o.O b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

i will add .. i like pudding and i like pepsi toob:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TrueWitch - Harshlands
    TrueWitch - Harshlands Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

b:shockedb:shocked
  • premiumpharrell
    premiumpharrell Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    What level do you have to be to join Evoke? Bcause im interesed....
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options

Any level, as long as you are female and under 18 years old.....pm ICEsmoke for invite.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

80+ last time i checked.
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    Swiftfire - Harshlands Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'm bored, I scan the forums.
    This thread is pointless, Evoke is a good guild with decent players. They jsut need to do a better job of organizing. The guild has come a long way from the days I was in it.

Btw I never read the whole thread if it's more than 3 pages.

Also, Fealty is my hero.
    <3 Cali I luff you, I'm sorry I quit. :(
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Evoke is an amazing guild with great players. They jsut need to do a better job of organizing. The guild has come a long way from the days I was in it.

Fixed b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    Swiftfire - Harshlands Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    -eye rolls-
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    -eye rolls-

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Why do you all go full defense for an attack war? Dont your members have other things to do like go out w/ a pretty girl or guy and go see a movie on a saturday night? Why go to TW uncharmed, just to waste valuable time instead of going to Denny's or Whataburger. I just want to have a real TW w/ Kylin b:angryb:angryb:cry

I think someone have the illusion of being a big KD member..... not saying any names... b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Armageddon - Harshlands
    Armageddon - Harshlands Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Its funny how he thinks he's all that and yet in TW i never see him and the times i do its just onslaught and perd and its bb for him lol
    GO GO ARMA RANGER THUN THUN THUN THUN GO GO ARMA RANGER MIGHTY MORPHIN ARMA RANGER!!!
  • Legendadry - Harshlands
    Legendadry - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol i've never seen you hit me once in TW. SS it and i'll belive it. The only times i see you in TW is dead near ur respawn point like all the other evoke members.

oh wait, i forgot the other 1/2 of evoke leaves instance after zulu or KY takes our land cuz were split and then tells each other gj like beating a guild thtats split and low on numbers is difficult to do.
    I dont level Slow I just enjoy the game b:surrender
    edited March 2010
    Options
    LOL i love how this nooby BM talks all big like he means anything in a TW and like he could roll me or half my attk team in tws LOL!!b:thanks
    GO GO ARMA RANGER THUN THUN THUN THUN GO GO ARMA RANGER MIGHTY MORPHIN ARMA RANGER!!!
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    LOL i love how this nooby evoke barb that doesnt pull catas talks all big like he means anything in TW.....oh, the part where you mention your attack team is a lie.....you dont have an attack team, kthxbye. LOL!!b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Options
    actually tabs since u know my guild formations so well and my teams so well ill let u know its Taarna, Ice, kirbie, green, and erica(or venus now) and I we usually do cata but i love killin ur guys ond way so I like to be cata/attk b:chuckle and ask ur guild whix barb always gets to ur base and attacks ur crystal hmm i wonder who it was oh yeah it was me alone no vs lk 20 of ur guys lol i love how it took em forever to kill me and wer lk oh **** his in the base b:chuckle so tabs stop talkin **** and makin up stuff and stick to facts b:victory
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I know we walked right into their base last TW with like half the ppl that signed up actually there, lol.

KD newbs are funny, so many 1 shots in ur guild now.
    edited March 2010
    Options
    mostly the barbs and bms and eps wer uncharmd in that tw i swear i perd at thr towers and i saw lk 12 of em just die i was lk wtf since whn does kd send uncharmd people to tw??? b:shocked
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    mostly the barbs and bms and eps wer uncharmd in that tw i swear i perd at thr towers and i saw lk 12 of em just die i was lk wtf since whn does kd send uncharmd people to tw??? b:shocked

well since Kylin started taking back land and KD only give 1% of their TW monies to their guild members they cant afford charms like the rest of the non-cashshoppers

But its not KDs fault they are dying, nono, its everyone elses fault, lol.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options

Since when does a charm save you from being 1 shot by perdition?...b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.