Evoke members, why waste your time?

Comments

• Armageddon - Harshlands
    Armageddon - Harshlands Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Since demon perd does a nice amount of dam
    GO GO ARMA RANGER THUN THUN THUN THUN GO GO ARMA RANGER MIGHTY MORPHIN ARMA RANGER!!!
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Since demon perd does a nice amount of dam

Makes perfect sense in response to my post....god dam you dense
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    well i was refering to ur barbs and bms tht died from it
    GO GO ARMA RANGER THUN THUN THUN THUN GO GO ARMA RANGER MIGHTY MORPHIN ARMA RANGER!!!
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    well I Was Refering To Ur Barbs And Bms Tht Died From It

Hey Dumb ****, If They Died And All You Did Was Perdition, It Was A 1 Shot....how Would Being Charmed Help?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    I think I hit a nerve LOL!!
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    This thread leads me to believe tiger barbs are not right in the head.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    actually taboo is a wolf barb...enough said
  • MtherfkerQQQ - Harshlands
    MtherfkerQQQ - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    This thread leads me to believe tiger barbs are not right in the head.

b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    Jlung - Harshlands Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Just gonna say this...legendary why even make a post thats just gonna start drama and have ppl QQing oh and one more thing

stop QQing about having split wars zulu has succesfully defended u and also beat u without having split wars...no offense to evoke i still think they will be decent when they nt as a get more organized but they dont count as a split war
  • Ax - Harshlands
    Ax - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    LOL the barb v barb argument continued to this thread.
  • Legendadry - Harshlands
    Legendadry - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    J they go full defense for attack wars only to hold us back. thats the reason people dont like them. I could understand if they were serious but the truth of the matter is they arent.

Also i will give some props to zulu for 2 ninja runs but dont get used to it. we're getting new active players literally everyday. But do remember most of the time KD is split when we're on defensive wars, also people in KD burn more charm than any other guild on the server and also use mroe apoth pots then any other guild on server. by the time our attack war comes on sunday alot of ppl are low on pots and charms.
    I dont level Slow I just enjoy the game b:surrender
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Can you explain why you dont fight Kylin anymore, so?
    They are at the first day, everytimes.... b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    stop QQing about having split wars zulu has succesfully defended u and also beat u without having split wars.r
    Zulu didn't beat KD, KD beat KD. It's not hard to beat a guild when 50 of it's former high levels join your guild because their guild leader is too **** dense to declare RPK until someone besides me flat out tells him that they would have merged if KD had been RPK.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Zulu didn't beat KD, KD beat KD. It's not hard to beat a guild when 50 of it's former high levels join your guild because their guild leader is too **** dense to declare RPK until someone besides me flat out tells him that they would have merged if KD had been RPK.

I'm not sure after 3 defeat of KD in 2 weeks b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cristall - Harshlands
    Cristall - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Maybe this someone should have said something to our dense leader before he merged in to another guild, instead of lying about his intentions (again), and getting ppl to believe what he said (again).
    Atleast he and his new leader will match well. b:bye
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    J they go full defense for attack wars only to hold us back. thats the reason people dont like them. I could understand if they were serious but the truth of the matter is they arent.

Also i will give some props to zulu for 2 ninja runs but dont get used to it. we're getting new active players literally everyday. But do remember most of the time KD is split when we're on defensive wars, also people in KD burn more charm than any other guild on the server and also use mroe apoth pots then any other guild on server. by the time our attack war comes on sunday alot of ppl are low on pots and charms.

lol how can you honestly sit there and say that KD burns more charms and apoth pots than anyone on the server? I wont argue with the fact that yes KD is ganked quite a bit and that they burn alot of charms and apothecary pots BUT lets face it zulu gets just as much charm burn and apothecary pots being wasted and so do a select few kylin members...and saying that zulu shouldnt get used to it? Number 1 yes one of our victories were ninja runs when KD made the dumb mistake of sending all their members to an EVOKE WAR u guys sit their and say evoke is no threat but yet u send them all to a war that supposedly it only takes 30 of your members to defend...why not defend us and send those 30 in to the evoke war? makes more sense that way if you ask me....that being said that was our only "ninja" war that was won...our other two wars that we beat you was one attack war and the other a defensive war where yet again our 10 person attack team made it through all your defense and then our defensive squads rushed into your base after all 4 catas were already in there...However i will say this i hope what u say about KD getting more active members is true because i as well as yourself and many others enjoy a good TW and i personally am looking forward to good territory wars again b:victory
  • Legendadry - Harshlands
    Legendadry - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    pretty much i'm at the point where i hate zulu more than i do Kylin for reasons that are obivous. Number one, Zulu now = all the KD members that stole from the guild. Since zulu has so many spies in our guild i'm sure you've all seen the spread sheets where you got dorbs and g9's and CoA rings from us because we thought you were loyal... Also the irony in this is that most of you all left because you claimed the guild didnt help you out at all, when you were in fact the most people that got things from us.

Number2, Evoke always goes full defense during their attack wars. Last weeks defense war against zulu didnt go so well because we didnt have numbers to defend zulu's attack and have a quick 1 push victory over evoke. Only logical to not lose 2 lands at once.

Number 3, I see enemy's higher lvl's now in zulu. Nice backstab. Every ex kd member that's in zulu and stole from us can stay there, I wouldnt want a cheat in my TW squad. However one thing is certain, zulu will fold. One way or another it has always happend to rpk guilds. When it does dont apply back to KD we dont want you.

Number 4, TW vs Zulu isnt really fun. AT least the TW's vs Kylin there was some sort of respect for both sides involved. With zulu i dont have any respect for them. FYI, 2 weeks ago our 2 defense squads killed ur attack push's about 50 times b4 u sent ur entire guild down the lane. If anything it's a stalemate atm. Maybe the thought of 1 shoting 6x all day is appealing and ganking the guild that gave your refiens and g9's and CoA rings.

What goes around comes around, when nurfed or iffy or both **** you all over i want to be the first to say: "i told you so"
    I dont level Slow I just enjoy the game b:surrender
  • What_ever - Harshlands
    What_ever - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    pretty much i'm at the point where i hate zulu more than i do Kylin for reasons that are obivous. Number one, Zulu now = all the KD members that stole from the guild. Since zulu has so many spies in our guild i'm sure you've all seen the spread sheets where you got dorbs and g9's and CoA rings from us because we thought you were loyal... Also the irony in this is that most of you all left because you claimed the guild didnt help you out at all, when you were in fact the most people that got things from us.

Number2, Evoke always goes full defense during their attack wars. Last weeks defense war against zulu didnt go so well because we didnt have numbers to defend zulu's attack and have a quick 1 push victory over evoke. Only logical to not lose 2 lands at once.

Number 3, I see enemy's higher lvl's now in zulu. Nice backstab. Every ex kd member that's in zulu and stole from us can stay there, I wouldnt want a cheat in my TW squad. However one thing is certain, zulu will fold. One way or another it has always happend to rpk guilds. When it does dont apply back to KD we dont want you.

Number 4, TW vs Zulu isnt really fun. AT least the TW's vs Kylin there was some sort of respect for both sides involved. With zulu i dont have any respect for them. FYI, 2 weeks ago our 2 defense squads killed ur attack push's about 50 times b4 u sent ur entire guild down the lane. If anything it's a stalemate atm. Maybe the thought of 1 shoting 6x all day is appealing and ganking the guild that gave your refiens and g9's and CoA rings.

What goes around comes around, when nurfed or iffy or both **** you all over i want to be the first to say: "i told you so"

http://www.worldofugly.de/ugly/171.gif
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    However one thing is certain, zulu will fold. One way or another it has always happend to rpk guilds. When it does dont apply back to KD we dont want you.

That's a fallacy. Kingdom would LOVE to get Zulu back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    not EVERYONE who left KD asked for things while they were there cause i know the whole time i was in KD the only thing i ever asked for was for BH and FC help thats about it i didnt get any shards or Dorbs from the bank and i geared myself up and i know quite a few other ppl who did that as well as for what you said about the fact that Nurfed and Iffy will eventually **** us over well i consider Nurfed a good friend and hes done nothing but treat this faction with respect and i highly doubt he will **** us over however if im wrong and it does happen what can we do besides sit back and say oh well its a game there will always be dirty politics in it but like i said imo Nurfed is not only a good friend but hes a good leader as well and no offense to you legendary i dont think zulu cares if you have any respect for them or not
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    And this is the problem with KD.

How long were you there, 3-4 weeks tops? Did you expect to be given all types of free ****?
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    not EVERYONE who left KD asked for things while they were there cause i know the whole time i was in KD the only thing i ever asked for was for BH and FC help thats about it i didnt get any shards or Dorbs from the bank and i geared myself up and i know quite a few other ppl who did that as well as for what you said about the fact that Nurfed and Iffy will eventually **** us over well i consider Nurfed a good friend and hes done nothing but treat this faction with respect and i highly doubt he will **** us over however if im wrong and it does happen what can we do besides sit back and say oh well its a game there will always be dirty politics in it but like i said imo Nurfed is not only a good friend but hes a good leader as well and no offense to you legendary i dont think zulu cares if you have any respect for them or not

Wow, you said: Leader must be in TT 24H on 24 to do gears at the 1** people on his faction to get it up and help for boss, WB, FC, rafine equipment etc.... He doesnt just that to do. I build my gear by myself and I understand that.

For Nurfed, I dont have opinion, but these members are really... and that's why I hope Zulu go down and KD stay b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Wow, you said: Leader must be in TT 24H on 24 to do gears at the 1** people on his faction to get it up and help for boss, WB, FC, rafine equipment etc.... He doesnt just that to do. I build my gear by myself and I understand that.

For Nurfed, I dont have opinion, but these members are really... and that's why I hope Zulu go down and KD stay b:bye

English please.
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Zulu didn't steal anyone from KD technically. It's not like we asked them or begged them to join. They wanted to leave KD on their own. Is KD's internal problems our fault?

Zulu will fold eventually? RPK eventually dies? That saying is what drives and motivates me to prove everybody wrong, to make Zulu sustain, to be better than ever, reach beyond zenith to the best of my ability. Sounded a bit corny thur but yar, I always wanted to see if i can hold up a guild on my own.

I enjoy leading TW. It's fun and its starting to pick up.

And your last sentence Legendadry, dayam. Your crazy son. I didn't know you would think of me like that out of all people. I thought we were cool homie.
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    edited March 2010

lol? what are u saying?
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    lol? what are u saying?

Ill translate it for you....

"Wow, **** yo couch fool. TT 24 hours a day....i beaged TT in yo mather for 21 hours! sometimes a nlgga gotta do what a nlgga gotta do, ya feel me?

I have no opinion of nurfed, but his members are really poopy heads"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i just want to say nurfed ganked me at west after killing lib b:surrender same with acre b:surrender
    everyone attackin me =(
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    imo Nurfed is not only a good friend but hes a good leader

QFT b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I distinctly remember a group of people leaving Kingdom to form a new guild to take a few lands, participating in Kingdom guild events and still receiving support from Kingdom while taking and holding those lands, all the while declaring intentions of returning if Kylin ever took a level 3 land from Kingdom. I can't remember who they were, though, because they never did return.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I distinctly remember a group of people leaving Kingdom to form a new guild to take a few lands, participating in Kingdom guild events and still receiving support from Kingdom while taking and holding those lands, all the while declaring intentions of returning if Kylin ever took a level 3 land from Kingdom. I can't remember who they were, though, because they never did return.

People actually thought they would come back? You need to learn more about people on the internet.
This discussion has been closed.