Evoke members, why waste your time?

Comments

• Jlung - Harshlands
    Jlung - Harshlands Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    And this is the problem with KD.

How long were you there, 3-4 weeks tops? Did you expect to be given all types of free ****?

ummm well i was there for 2 months then came back then left for zulu the only thing is unlike all the other people in the guild I WENT THERE BECAUSE FRIENDS asked me to i didnt expect to get shiit nor did i ask for anything so dont assume things because even ligeia can say it cause hes said it to me before im one fo the few people who were in that faction who didnt care about things being given or not being given to me
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'll back you up on that. Kingdom seriously lacked people with a self-sufficient mindset, which you had.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Taarna - Harshlands
    Taarna - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    wow this thread still going, wanna no reason so many people leave KD, or a least my reason, they did nuttin for me, was nice thought id get some d orbs at 90, then what happened, oh had to be 95, all the while i got 1.5mil a week, which was maybe the going price of a gold charm at that time, while they was gettin 380mil a week, 80x1.5m=120m, where did that 260mil go, ok maybe what 5mil for next weeks tw, so RayVer has every socket wit +10 vit gems now, then i atacked a zulu that happened to be a KD memebr for the weeks brother, RayVer QQ, like i did anything wrong when they was FTK, stupidest shiit ever, but anyway that person in KD left, so i decided yea this shiits stupid in KD since i been here for a months now, and that person been in and out a few times, they might as well have him back, so i left then, that person came back, left a few days later he was gone, i was gone theres 2 members, guess i been dying to ask RAyVer how did that person work out for ya, did he tw his heart out for ya, then last week or so i been seeing so many newbs in KD its funny, like wow is it that drastic there now for real, other reason people leave is cause its biggest carebear guild on server, AND LordMentor asked me if i thought i was badass since i left KD, just cause you nvr pvp before 100, dont think i didnt
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Belle, now would be the time to comment on someones use of commas.

holy ****, are you really that dumb or just pretending to be? Thanks for letting us know you left KD cause you didnt get free sht and a high salary. I wonder how high your salary is in Evoke...oh yeah, you have no salary.

Note to all the wanna be PKers.....Not leveling for a month doesnt make you cool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Belle, now would be the time to comment on someone's use of commas.

Taboo, this would be the appropriate time to inform you that "someones" needs an apostrophe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taarna - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Belle, now would be the time to comment on someones use of commas.

holy ****, are you really that dumb or just pretending to be? Thanks for letting us know you left KD cause you didnt get free sht and a high salary. I wonder how high your salary is in Evoke...oh yeah, you have no salary.

Note to all the wanna be PKers.....Not leveling for a month doesnt make you cool.

nah the money didnt matter, i stayed a long time after that, but being told that being loyal gets perks, then being denied, kinda makes somebody disgruntal, what mean high salary when i got none enough for a charm is that considered salary, yea i get no pay here but im not a tool nomre to KD thats enough pay, and your a big reason i left too, your post bout how lv80s were worthless and shouldnt be in KD was pretty harsh, how many 80s you got now, since everybody left, and who cares bout my lv, i rarely play my bm anymore, why is KDs mindset that race to 100 is way to go, your all bored as shiit, quit playing w/e, and ill be 96 next weeks maintence too, your new mindset should be maybe race to 100 then leave us, cause we all carebears on a pvp server

Note to people that dont even know what pvp is shouldnt even post anything wit the term "PvP" in it.... it dont make you cool ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

and Belle comment on my commas, not on how KD is such caebears, losing there nails on walls while they being dragged out the building
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    uhmmmmmm, wot?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taarna - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    yea that last line got ya didnt it, did it hurt your feelings?
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    lol taboo what u said to me yesterday wasnt a lie....you really can get people to rage just by saying one thingb:chuckle
  • Taarna - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    im not even ragin, im bored as shiit waitin for maintence to be over, as im sure most people postin right now are
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    for onec i actually wasnt referring to u i was just making a general statement about way people direct things towards him
  • Taarna - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    cool whats lv100, +10 like, is better then lv100, pangu axe for tw
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    no its only for pvp in TW i use +5 pan gu's (not sure if u were being sarcastic but im to bored to care)
  • Liberty_ - Harshlands
    Liberty_ - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i just want to say nurfed ganked me at west after killing lib b:surrender same with acre b:surrender
    everyone attackin me =(

b:cutei killed u like 8 time and u killed me 1 timeb:shutup
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:cutei killed u like 8 time and u killed me 1 timeb:shutup

I got 1 thing to say: you=chox
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Ill translate it for you....

"Wow, **** yo couch fool. TT 24 hours a day....i beaged TT in yo mather for 21 hours! sometimes a nlgga gotta do what a nlgga gotta do, ya feel me?

I have no opinion of nurfed, but his members are really poopy heads"
    Euh....no b:nosebleed
    exept the underline
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    lol taboo what u said to me yesterday wasnt a lie....you really can get people to rage just by saying one thingb:chuckle

lol, you see ;p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Legendadry - Harshlands
    Legendadry - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Zulu didn't steal anyone from KD technically. It's not like we asked them or begged them to join. They wanted to leave KD on their own. Is KD's internal problems our fault?

Zulu will fold eventually? RPK eventually dies? That saying is what drives and motivates me to prove everybody wrong, to make Zulu sustain, to be better than ever, reach beyond zenith to the best of my ability. Sounded a bit corny thur but yar, I always wanted to see if i can hold up a guild on my own.

I enjoy leading TW. It's fun and its starting to pick up.

And your last sentence Legendadry, dayam. Your crazy son. I didn't know you would think of me like that out of all people. I thought we were cool homie.

Skill wise you know i've always given you props, and i'm always down for a 1v1(if thats possible).

However your faction is full of backstabbers man.

Most if not all of your high lvl members have receieved things from KD, however they all complain they never got help. The thing that really ticks me off about is teh fact they want to flame us in world chat if we lose a TW to them. I wonder why we lose TW's when the very ppl we geared up backstabbed us and left to join zulu just to rpk?

You dont exactly keep you word either. No one is perfect true but you have to admit you did say yourself "when or if KY begins takeing land we'll join back up" b:puzzledhmm have yet to see that happen to date.

In world PvP 99% of the time I get ganked by Evoke+KY along w/ zulu and then they want to brag about how good they are?b:shutup.

Orginally b4 you guys got all hot headed i could see what made zulu different from previous rpk factions but now not really. Orginally you guys would pk whoever you saw or whoever you felt like. That means KY or Evoke or any guild. Can you honestly say you guys pk Kylin adn evoke?

Now here is the irony. You formed another guild to do different things on the server and have mroe fun than you did in KD when you were in it. Dont you think it's a bit strange that almost every player in zulu was in KD when you were in it? The guild that you left, now is the guild that you made only ppl can rpk. Thats the only difference. Same ppl just now they can rpk.

We're no longer fighting Zulu we're fighting or own ex members.
    I dont level Slow I just enjoy the game b:surrender
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Skill wise you know i've always given you props, and i'm always down for a 1v1(if thats possible).

However your faction is full of backstabbers man.

Most if not all of your high lvl members have receieved things from KD, however they all complain they never got help. The thing that really ticks me off about is teh fact they want to flame us in world chat if we lose a TW to them. I wonder why we lose TW's when the very ppl we geared up backstabbed us and left to join zulu just to rpk?

You dont exactly keep you word either. No one is perfect true but you have to admit you did say yourself "when or if KY begins takeing land we'll join back up" b:puzzledhmm have yet to see that happen to date.

In world PvP 99% of the time I get ganked by Evoke+KY along w/ zulu and then they want to brag about how good they are?b:shutup.

Orginally b4 you guys got all hot headed i could see what made zulu different from previous rpk factions but now not really. Orginally you guys would pk whoever you saw or whoever you felt like. That means KY or Evoke or any guild. Can you honestly say you guys pk Kylin adn evoke?

Now here is the irony. You formed another guild to do different things on the server and have mroe fun than you did in KD when you were in it. Dont you think it's a bit strange that almost every player in zulu was in KD when you were in it? The guild that you left, now is the guild that you made only ppl can rpk. Thats the only difference. Same ppl just now they can rpk.

We're no longer fighting Zulu we're fighting or own ex members.

When i first made Zulu, yeah it was suppose to be just for fun and to **** around. I didn't forsee Zulu getting big. I really did thought about going back to KD. But then soon realized i didn't wanna be a guild that doesn't push PVP and guild cohesion. And the closest people that i know in the game was with me and they didn't wanna go back to KD. And ya know sht happens and people kept supporting and encouraging me to lead a serious guild as more and more people were joining. All the signs were there.

Like i said, its not my fault that KD have problems internally in the guild. Main reasons why people joined Zulu is because they tell me that we PVP regularly. We're always down to back anyone up in PVP whenever its asked for in GC. I don't even need to go anymore because I know 10 other zulus will show up for the Zulu brotha before i can. And we're also RPK; I ain't gon stop someone if one chooses to kill whoever they want in an online game. They also tell me that they're just sick of the name calling and insults to each other in KD. That's one of the main reasons why my interest in joining back KD has gone really down the drain. There's many other reasons like how the guild operates ie salary system, etc. But lets not get into that on the officials. Yeah, you keep blaming Zulu for stealing members. The majority of the people in Zulu that joined from KD recently was when Zulu was still losing and holding on to only 1 land = 10 mil a week ijs. Take a good look at your own guild and think what went wrong and what measures could of been done to hold onto your members.

Yeah sure, some people got giddy and world chat after our first few victories, my bad. But we just ain't use to winning.

And I really don't know what your talking about that Zulu never attacks Kylin or Ejoke. PVP circumstances varies because you don't know who friends with who. I'm sorry if you got ganked that way but i personally attack whoever that I see that's not in Zulu.
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Let's turn these **** short stories into 2 sentences please.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    I WANNA TW AGAINST KYLIN!!! b:cryb:cryb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I WANNA TW AGAINST KYLIN!!! b:cryb:cryb:cry

Same.. it would just be nice if we had a guild that would actually show up to a TW.
    b:irritated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    When i first made Zulu, yeah it was suppose to be just for fun and to **** around. I didn't forsee Zulu getting big. I really did thought about going back to KD. But then soon realized i didn't wanna be a guild that doesn't push PVP and guild cohesion. And the closest people that i know in the game was with me and they didn't wanna go back to KD. And ya know sht happens and people kept supporting and encouraging me to lead a serious guild as more and more people were joining. All the signs were there.

Like i said, its not my fault that KD have problems internally in the guild. Main reasons why people joined Zulu is because they tell me that we PVP regularly. We're always down to back anyone up in PVP whenever its asked for in GC. I don't even need to go anymore because I know 10 other zulus will show up for the Zulu brotha before i can. And we're also RPK; I ain't gon stop someone if one chooses to kill whoever they want in an online game. They also tell me that they're just sick of the name calling and insults to each other in KD. That's one of the main reasons why my interest in joining back KD has gone really down the drain. There's many other reasons like how the guild operates ie salary system, etc. But lets not get into that on the officials. Yeah, you keep blaming Zulu for stealing members. The majority of the people in Zulu that joined from KD recently was when Zulu was still losing and holding on to only 1 land = 10 mil a week ijs. Take a good look at your own guild and think what went wrong and what measures could of been done to hold onto your members.

Yeah sure, some people got giddy and world chat after our first few victories, my bad. But we just ain't use to winning.

And I really don't know what your talking about that Zulu never attacks Kylin or Ejoke. PVP circumstances varies because you don't know who friends with who. I'm sorry if you got ganked that way but i personally attack whoever that I see that's not in Zulu.

In KD we've already evaluated our problems and are already fixing them if they havent been fixed already. Maybe i should start ssing when I and any other KD will get ganked by 3-4 different KOS b4 they fight each other; thats the real reason you dont see us at any pvp spots. Whats the point when we just end up getting ganked. You said it right, when 1 zulu gets ganked he calls 10 ppl to come and help him out. Teach your members to 1v1.

I see what your trying to do for your faction is postive though, many of your members have some fake invisblie grudge against KD. I know for a fact 1/2 the members there complained about not getting help in one area or another and they were the ones that got the most help out of any1.

Personally I see that your trying to make ur faction the best it can be and thats a good thing. It's just your members that i have srs problem w/ and lot other ppl too.
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    In KD we've already evaluated our problems and are already fixing them if they havent been fixed already.

Awesome. I don't want to see anymore KD applying to Zulu then.
    Maybe i should start ssing when I and any other KD will get ganked by 3-4 different KOS b4 they fight each other; thats the real reason you dont see us at any pvp spots. Whats the point when we just end up getting ganked. You said it right, when 1 zulu gets ganked he calls 10 ppl to come and help him out. Teach your members to 1v1.

I don't think you read my words right. Whenever someone asks for help in pvp in guild chat in the most general form, 10 zulu members show up without questions. That's why I started stressing to people that if they gon ask for help next time, get into a habit of telling guild chat how many people they need.

I see what your trying to do for your faction is postive though, many of your members have some fake invisblie grudge against KD. I know for a fact 1/2 the members there complained about not getting help in one area or another and they were the ones that got the most help out of any1.

Half of the people? If they got the most help out of anyone when they were in KD like you say they did, that is just some shtty effort. Okay, okay, i'll give you the benefit of the doubt, maybe IF the help was all gravy; one way or another, you guys fcked up some how because why would they leave KD if they were getting help and joined Zulu while we was still losing in TW and only holding onto 1 land.
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Awesome. I don't want to see anymore KD applying to Zulu then.

I don't think you read my words right. Whenever someone asks for help in pvp in guild chat in the most general form, 10 zulu members show up without questions. That's why I started stressing to people that if they gon ask for help next time, get into a habit of telling guild chat how many people they need.

I hope your members start listening then because thats what we see in world pvp

Half of the people? If they got the most help out of anyone when they were in KD like you say they did, that is just some shtty effort. Okay, okay, i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and maybe the help was all gravy; but one way or another, you guys fcked up some how because they left and joined Zulu while we was still losing in TW and only holding onto 1 land.

The reason they left was because they felt the guild didnt give them enough free things, and the inactivity within KD after the TB expansion. I would say the Members of KD that left for zulu intialy when it was formed probably didnt leave because the guild didnt give them enough things for free. I'm mainly talking about the most recent batch of ex KD members you've recieved. Why receiveing a g9 shard and some dorbs for your lunar weap and 99 gear, and a CoA ring isnt alot to help out w/ idk. In tems of the inactivity after the TB expansion is due to people going to the new server and you yourself starting zulu. It's only natural that people will leave a guild do to inactivity. I dont think KD is responsible for new content being released influceing their guild roster. The KD in zulu now are the ones that do enjoy pvp the most i would say hence y when u had 1 land wouldnt really be a factor in the descion to join zulu.

Like i said I have most beef w/ your newly acquired KD members. They dont know what is to be in a guild, and KD isnt responslibe for that they are. People outside of KD and even inside teh guild itself see all the land we have and say wow that's alot of money we're rich. In actual reality thats' not the case. KD has to send otu salary to all the member taht do TW every week, buy dorbs for members, charms for cata squads. Those players never understood that and only thought selfishly(is this all i get!!!!, b:angryi'm leaveing!). Other members didnt get as much help as they wanted w/ things in KD (TT,FC,GV) and really you cant fault them for that however by leaveing the faction they just make things worse for others as well.

If you what you say about how you want to run zulu is indeed true I think that would be a good thing for the server and get some more competiton and fun all around. Latley there has been mroe activity TW wise yes. However what is dissapointing and frusting for KD members is when people leave after getting alot of help and items because of a small dispute or incident. The players you've acquired are hardly loyal to their guilds and they have a history of it you should look out. Idk if were defeinding rageing tide so i may or may not see you in TW and kill you w/ all your other 6 10x mages on me b:sinb:cool

On a side not i get to fight KY!!!! or maybe they will no show(i hope not)
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Half of the people? If they got the most help out of anyone when they were in KD like you say they did, that is just some shtty effort. Okay, okay, i'll give you the benefit of the doubt, maybe IF the help was all gravy; one way or another, you guys fcked up some how because why would they leave KD if they were getting help and joined Zulu while we was still losing in TW and only holding onto 1 land.
    I compiled a list of the people who received assets acquired with TW funds who subsequently left the guild. I'm sure you can find it on the Kingdom forums if you're curious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2010

On a side not i get to fight KY!!!! or maybe they will no show(i hope not)

We're definitely showing.
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    We're definitely showing.

We are attacking a level 1 land.
    We have no other wars that day.
    Its on a Saturday.

If we lose this war, I'm going to rage so hard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    It'll be longer than five minutes, so we'll probably only have about 50 in the instance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
This discussion has been closed.