Evoke members, why waste your time?

Options

Comments

• BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yes we farm all day for people then send them to other factions just to get KD of the map, we also have been giving the GMs a lot of nude pictures of our guild members to make sure we get stacked wars, then we also have been sacrificing virgins on the altar near DWP so the PWI gods will favor us and to make KD members lag during TW, we also have 300 'little people' playing PWI 24/7 for us to make sure that all of our members have the best gear, then we also have the United State Government funding us, since we are basically fighting terrorists (ps. XuLin is actually a CIA ranked officer, rank 8 is not just in game psshh don't tell anyone.)

omg LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Armageddon - Harshlands
    Armageddon - Harshlands Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Dustin..I can't believe I'm about to do this..I agree with you on one of those Guilds not having control.....However, the loss of control was due largely in part to Armageddon selling out. GoodGame was a good solid faction until Arma was given too much control over what was done..Then Ethics came from GG and ppl didn't learn and trust that it wouldn't happen again..but in the end it did. Just as it will happen again. People that know me.. Know I have issues with Taarloor, However, there is some good,solid players in Evoke who will end up being screwed over.That is truly a shame.

OMG!!! LOL IN RL!!!! LOL!!! k heres what happened in GG noob, first off i never broke GG hell tim and i were in control in even dough Raichi was director because moon provided vent and Rai was the original founder of GG (shes the one that gave lead to Tim). The reason many left was because at the time when Tim gave lead to Rai, Raichi got influenced by Nei and Atari or SOTK does 2 were buddies with Rai and hated Kylin. At that time we also owned 1land and instead of attacking more kd and defending our land Rai decided 2 go in tw vs Kylin and break our truce we had set up. So we tried fixing the truce and got **** at the end wasnt my fault since i wasnt leader and i was quitting the guild. And as far as Ethic's goes i was never in tht guild when i still played i pkd every member even their leader cuz i didnt lk em once i got bored with tht at 97 i quit for lk 7months and whm i came bk ethics was gone for who knows what. And as far as Evoke goes we do have solid loyal members and we do hv numbers growin I havent screwd any1 and hell i even gave up director cuz i didnt lk the responsability since im more focuzd in my lvln and gettn my gear and runin nirvana with my guild. So please noob before u start pointing fingers get your facts stright and or just be quiet you look smarter that way b:bye
    GO GO ARMA RANGER THUN THUN THUN THUN GO GO ARMA RANGER MIGHTY MORPHIN ARMA RANGER!!!
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    OMG!!! LOL IN RL!!!! LOL!!! k heres what happened in GG noob, first off i never broke GG hell tim and i were in control in even dough Raichi was director because moon provided vent and Rai was the original founder of GG (shes the one that gave lead to Tim). The reason many left was because at the time when Tim gave lead to Rai, Raichi got influenced by Nei and Atari or SOTK does 2 were buddies with Rai and hated Kylin. At that time we also owned 1land and instead of attacking more kd and defending our land Rai decided 2 go in tw vs Kylin and break our truce we had set up. So we tried fixing the truce and got **** at the end wasnt my fault since i wasnt leader and i was quitting the guild.

Finally... Someone who understands what happened to GoodGame.

(and GoodGame was my idea to create)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WyldeCleric - Harshlands
    WyldeCleric - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    OMG!!! LOL IN RL!!!! LOL!!! k heres what happened in GG noob, first off i never broke GG hell tim and i were in control in even dough Raichi was director because moon provided vent and Rai was the original founder of GG (shes the one that gave lead to Tim). The reason many left was because at the time when Tim gave lead to Rai, Raichi got influenced by Nei and Atari or SOTK does 2 were buddies with Rai and hated Kylin. At that time we also owned 1land and instead of attacking more kd and defending our land Rai decided 2 go in tw vs Kylin and break our truce we had set up. So we tried fixing the truce and got **** at the end wasnt my fault since i wasnt leader and i was quitting the guild. And as far as Ethic's goes i was never in tht guild when i still played i pkd every member even their leader cuz i didnt lk em once i got bored with tht at 97 i quit for lk 7months and whm i came bk ethics was gone for who knows what. And as far as Evoke goes we do have solid loyal members and we do hv numbers growin I havent screwd any1 and hell i even gave up director cuz i didnt lk the responsability since im more focuzd in my lvln and gettn my gear and runin nirvana with my guild. So please noob before u start pointing fingers get your facts stright and or just be quiet you look smarter that way b:bye

OMFG!!!!! Are you serious??? You can't be....I was there in GG when you sold us out ( not on this toon but my former Main). Do Not try to place Blame on Rai or on Tim....You truly are a piece of work. The last TW GG had, You set up and gave the TW plan to other Faction, and you didn't even bother to show up for TW. You were planning on leaving GG cuz you sold us out! Plain and simple. As far as Ethics you most certainly were in that Faction...again you sold out to another faction and SOTK just gave up at that point...Arma you are truly a piece of work. You will do it again I'm sure! As I said before I have my issues ( personal) with Taarloor but there is some good,solid people in Evoke and it's a shame that they will get fk'd by you once again like you did to GG and Ethics.b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    WyldeCleric Kick Your ****
    WyldeCleric Kick Your Face
    WyldeCleric kick Your Ballz Into OuterSpace b:bye

To My Wonderful Husband...xPENETRATORx I Love you Babes..Thank You for an awesome Signature!b:kiss
  • Legendadry - Harshlands
    Legendadry - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Actually while arma fails at being cata barb, he did try to help out GG while he was there. What he said about the end of GG was true. Nei+SOTK and the Kylin hater click influenced her to bid on Kylin because quote "they were the biggest threat". they did this w/out asking or talking to any of the members first and just made their own descion. After all the members found out about this they left because it wasnt what they wanted to do. And Arma wasnt even in Ethics at all, SOTK and every1 in charge blamed him for GG so y would they let him in? You need to get ur facts straight sir.

Back to main topic please we arent here to discuss fail reincarnations of QQme
    I dont level Slow I just enjoy the game b:surrender
    edited March 2010
    Options
    OMFG!!!!! Are you serious??? You can't be....I was there in GG when you sold us out ( not on this toon but my former Main). Do Not try to place Blame on Rai or on Tim....You truly are a piece of work. The last TW GG had, You set up and gave the TW plan to other Faction, and you didn't even bother to show up for TW. You were planning on leaving GG cuz you sold us out! Plain and simple. As far as Ethics you most certainly were in that Faction...again you sold out to another faction and SOTK just gave up at that point...Arma you are truly a piece of work. You will do it again I'm sure! As I said before I have my issues ( personal) with Taarloor but there is some good,solid people in Evoke and it's a shame that they will get fk'd by you once again like you did to GG and Ethics.b:bye

what the hell when was I in Ethics and LOL i gave faction plans out!! LOL im the one that ran the tws in GG and made the pt's and i was main GG cata so how did i miss em when i was main cata. and as far as not showing up i didnt show to 1 when i left guild tht day but i ran the tw from the outside on vent cuz im so pro and made that tw last 1hour b:cool umm and if you had a main in their cool but get ur facts stright noob when ever i read stuff like this i just lol in real life b:thanks and im not blaming anyone just stating some facts. And all the real GG that did tw know what im talking about.
    GO GO ARMA RANGER THUN THUN THUN THUN GO GO ARMA RANGER MIGHTY MORPHIN ARMA RANGER!!!
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Actually while arma fails at being cata barb, he did try to help out GG while he was there. What he said about the end of GG was true. Nei+SOTK and the Kylin hater click influenced her to bid on Kylin because quote "they were the biggest threat". they did this w/out asking or talking to any of the members first and just made their own descion. After all the members found out about this they left because it wasnt what they wanted to do. And Arma wasnt even in Ethics at all, SOTK and every1 in charge blamed him for GG so y would they let him in? You need to get ur facts straight sir.

Back to main topic please we arent here to discuss fail reincarnations of QQme

thank you kind sir b:kiss and im not fail im noobish b:surrender
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You know what's cute? The fact that there are 600 Kylin on this server. Kylin just gears up 200 players, and then when they get over 80 people that allways come to TW, they ship them off to Zulu or Evoke so they can TW every week too.QUOTE]

That has to be the stupidest thing you have ever typed and you have typed up some dumb sht before. WTG.b:surrender
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    you know what else is dumb, not knowing how to quote properly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You mean other than the fail quoting, this whole thread is dumb....along with many others.
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You mean other than the fail quoting, this whole thread is dumb....along with many others.

Thank you kind Sir. My quote machine is done busted again.b:sad
  • WyldeCleric - Harshlands
    WyldeCleric - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    what the hell when was I in Ethics and LOL i gave faction plans out!! LOL im the one that ran the tws in GG and made the pt's and i was main GG cata so how did i miss em when i was main cata. and as far as not showing up i didnt show to 1 when i left guild tht day but i ran the tw from the outside on vent cuz im so pro and made that tw last 1hour b:cool umm and if you had a main in their cool but get ur facts stright noob when ever i read stuff like this i just lol in real life b:thanks and im not blaming anyone just stating some facts. And all the real GG that did tw know what im talking about.

Whatever Arma you have your version of what happened..And those of us that were there know what we were told..Oh and as for you PT for TW...No one ever saw any of these mysterious pots you spoke of....wonder where they went?.. Have fun selling out Evoke, as you eventually will...Again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    WyldeCleric Kick Your ****
    WyldeCleric Kick Your Face
    WyldeCleric kick Your Ballz Into OuterSpace b:bye

To My Wonderful Husband...xPENETRATORx I Love you Babes..Thank You for an awesome Signature!b:kiss
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Whatever Arma you have your version of what happened..And those of us that were there know what we were told..Oh and as for you PT for TW...No one ever saw any of these mysterious pots you spoke of....wonder where they went?.. Have fun selling out Evoke, as you eventually will...Again.

you mean the pots tht were only for catas and bms assisting catas and catas eps? and ur so right u were told you said it youself. only flakers in gg belive what they were told
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    "Please allow me to retort." b:laugh

First off, Arma dont worry about WyldeCleric aka RedEmporess aka fraud aka delusional aka Ex-Bish, shes just butthurt I can build a 200 deep faction in a month n a half while hers still prolly only has 2 members after about 5 months, even though she swore black and blue she did soooo much for my guilds she was "Director" of, rofl. The more she posts the more people will realize she has absolutely no idea whats going on anywhere at any time.

As for Legendary; you are a non factor who is prolly a 1 shot to me, you're the little geeky kid that acts tough coz the bully is standing by his side. Really you're just butthurt KD is dying in the **** and losing land every week and its unlikely to stop. So you post here trying to flame a new guild that hasnt had the approx 6,500,000,000 coin funding (assuming 10mil per land * 25 lands owned on average * last 26 weeks KD has had to build up) about not being charmed for TW... QQ moar.

As others have stated Kingdom ASKED for this themselves, and its not Kylin's or Evoke's fault they are falling apart, its their own mismanagement and their "hold-hands" approach to break away guilds like Zulu and Enemy that have allowed once loyal members to flee to those guilds so easily. So suck it up and go down with your sinking ship without making yourselves look like dumbasses on the forums.

Stop begging Evoke to attack other lands, it's pathetic, your petty insults about our inexperience in TW doesn't do anything but make you feel a little better about your guilds sucky situation. It's so bad the only guild you can pick on now is Evoke, probably the fifth strongest in Harshalnds, maybe 6th... Think about it.

No more bravado towards Kylin anymore, coz you cant, you dont even show up to war against them, after swearing you will wipe them off the map. b:chuckle

/rant
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Taarloor, why are all of your posts about Kylin beating us? you really have no intent on ever winning against us, or even try to win for that matter, do you?

I along with whoever else may have said it, told other guilds to bid on us when we were the powerhouse guild, meaning all the little guilds should be bidding on whoever is gaining the most power, at the time it was us. It is clearly not us any more, but i guess its hard to see that?

Anyway....no one complains about zulu bidding on us, while it is annoying when it stacks, because they actually try to win the wars they are in, they dont just act as a massive speed bump week in and week out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Kingdom still has more land than they did when Kylin called KoS.

Just saying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Kingdom still has more land than they did when Kylin called KoS.

Just saying.

This irrelivant cameo brought to you by "Sense"
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Taarloor, why are all of your posts about Kylin beating us? you really have no intent on ever winning against us, or even try to win for that matter, do you?

I along with whoever else may have said it, told other guilds to bid on us when we were the powerhouse guild, meaning all the little guilds should be bidding on whoever is gaining the most power, at the time it was us. It is clearly not us any more, but i guess its hard to see that?

Anyway....no one complains about zulu bidding on us, while it is annoying when it stacks, because they actually try to win the wars they are in, they dont just act as a massive speed bump week in and week out.

I think one out of about 6 subject in my post related to Kylin beating you, but I'm glad it annoys you. b:cute

Your QQ about "leave KD alone now we are weak b:cry" (paraphrased) is kinda amusing.

I'm glad you take solice in having tight TWs with ur ex-guildies in Zulu. b:victory

Have a nice day.
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    anyone here miss eatwithspoons b:chuckle
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    KD is dying in the **** and losing land every week and its unlikely to stop.
    How was my comment irrelevant to this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    That is possibly the worst paraphrasing ever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

It's not, the thing is. When Kylin does something or somehow "beats" KD in
    anything with this game, the forums become flocked with messages like these.

I remember betting with a buddy of mine during wq how much world chat spam
    we get when you guys win a tw and how quiet world chat is if you lose. This is
    very common and expected so can't really complain with comments like taylor.
    I enjoy people saying "shutup you one shot." As if to imply they themselves can not
    possible be "one shotted," but ok.

As for the land comment, didn't know, pretty sweet then. Always a chance for KD
    to keep it going.

ONE MORE THING! "Harshlands ruled by a pve guild." All of you who say this, are
    either jealous, stupid, or ignorant...maybe all three I don't know. Last time I checked,
    PvP doesn't get you lv up's and gear(most of the time). You all pve...you all get rolled..
    and you all run from a battle at some point. All guilds are PvE so this excuse...sorry
    its played out.

Spring Break be done soon KD I will join for tw's soon ok <3
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options

Because the amount of lands a faction owns is not directly linked to their CURRENT strength as a guild.
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

Quite the opposite actually.
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options

You mean like Taboo was doing when KD was winning vs. KY? b:surrender
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    sugar mama i miss you b:cry
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You mean like Taboo was doing when KD was winning vs. KY? b:surrender

Yeah, when kylin was no showing our wars like we are doing to them now, and i asked for more competition.....seems to me like kylin is happy with no show wars and no real challenge, which is really sad imo. I know a few people in kylin that are pissed they are getting no real wars, but all the rest are just happy to get free land.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Quite the opposite actually.

No, not the opposite. You did it when I was playing.....was right off the bat: MD/Tekkblade/Sometimes you/idk who else....too many **** names.
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    seems to me like kylin is happy with no show wars and no real challenge

actally 90% (or so) of the people on vent wasn't happy to say the least, when we figured out kd was a no show. We thought we were finally going to get some action since zulu didn't atack the same day (zulu alwase **** blocking us...). So most of the people were not happy, and the only thing we could be happy about was getting another land, and beggers can't be choosers. Yea i like getting more land ^.^ but i don't like it when i prepare for a fun and exciteing tw, and it turns into a crystal rush (a lot of people don't liek that also)... I joined kylin to tw aginst kd, but lately its been noshows, how can i be very happy?
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Legendadry - Harshlands
    Legendadry - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ONE MORE THING! "Harshlands ruled by a pve guild." All of you who say this, are
    either jealous, stupid, or ignorant...maybe all three I don't know. Last time I checked,
    PvP doesn't get you lv up's and gear(most of the time). You all pve...you all get rolled..
    and you all run from a battle at some point. All guilds are PvE so this excuse...sorry
    its played out.

Spring Break be done soon KD I will join for tw's soon ok <3

^this. 10 chars
    I dont level Slow I just enjoy the game b:surrender
This discussion has been closed.