TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• Varscona - Sanctuary
    Varscona - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I never said it was a low level alt, I said it was hypocritical, because lets face it....not many people know who you REALLY are

didn't someone throw on WC about who he is already? ijs
    fishpup is venopup if no one knew <_< duh >_>

o snap...sorry sin!
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    Monkeytoes - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

If I remember right, Wizzeled did once
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Exactly. Im sorry, Monkeytoes, I wasnt aware by PWI ToS that I was supposed to announce on WC to everyone who I was. Thing is this: I doubt anyone cares. But apparently a few in Regi does. Glad to see ya'all miss me that much. Its touching, really it is.

Anyone who has asked, Ive told. If you have such a major problem with me or how or what I do with my virtual characters, why dont you PM me in game and have a chat with me, instead of being a smart **** on public forums?

Anyway....hope everyone is having fun this weekend! See ya soon Outlaw b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VILKASS - Sanctuary
    VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    See ya soon Outlaw
    b:cute b:dirty

I'm an alt though b:sad
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Exactly. Im sorry, Monkeytoes, I wasnt aware by PWI ToS that I was supposed to announce on WC to everyone who I was. Thing is this: I doubt anyone cares. But apparently a few in Regi does. Glad to see ya'all miss me that much. Its touching, really it is.

Anyone who has asked, Ive told. If you have such a major problem with me or how or what I do with my virtual characters, why dont you PM me in game and have a chat with me, instead of being a smart **** on public forums?

Anyway....hope everyone is having fun this weekend! See ya soon Outlaw b:kiss

oh please, at no point did i say ANYONE was required to announce anything, i just find it ironic and rather amusing that someone posts under a new character, referring to their "old character" or "former cleric", taking potshots at others for doing something that really isn't all that different lol.
    don't twist my words, plzkthx ;)
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    Tannzie - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    this week TW's were fun outlaw and regicide both proved that they both can take and defend there lands too.

@Venopup aka Fishpup hmmm you know your a nice guy, unlike Sinangel who is mroe commonly names as the *sin* but to be truthful on a highly personal note, your history makes me go against, and i put up the post not to point you out singularly, but to prove a point which is that nef choosing wrong officers, and as to how you went back to nef or got back into nef, well sigh, if i start getting into more details then i guess you be tearing your hair.

and as to sinangel dude your stupidity is beyond all measures. Some times i doubt what difference is there between you and Wizzeled (hope i spelt it right)

my next post would specifically be for you the love of my life. <3

~ Tannzie
  • Ussichu - Sanctuary
    Ussichu - Sanctuary Posts: 429 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Typo here. Regi succeed in the attack but Nef won?

Dan probably forgot this is last week's TW not yesterdays :s
    Navarre was your everyday veno, until she learned her true form. Now she's fox walloping and purging over and over again.. all for a deep stinging, head hunting, wind pushing Assassin. Will there be inner harmony and myriad rainbows? But of course! Yuri&Lemon Find it on Fanfiction XD "Discovering Sanctuary" Chapter 2 is up ^_^
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You will have the definitive answer to that next week. It's in discussion right now.

Suffice it to say whichever action (or inaction) we choose, it will be what's best for Enelysion, not for the sake of some map colors.

Although personally I think some more yellow would look right pretty. b:cute

Hmmm, well when I speak of factions sitting on their land and hiding from nef I don't mean to flame, just being brutally honest. There will be no long term TW future or obtainable goals or development. And more powerful members who do have real goals wont hang around long once they're grown strong enough to move on.

Aiming on taking a single land and holding it for a few months until nef takes over the map and kills TW.... is like only aiming for a bronze medal in a competition and deciding you'll quit for good afterwards.

Anyways, to be honest, you guys easily have the potential to take a land from nef if you really worked at it. What's there to lose? You started with no land. Even if you provoke nef and lose your land no biggie. You can work and win more land back. Besides another threat to nef only adds to the pressure, and atm being provoked would be turning their back on regi which could cost them.

Imo factions really need to keep developing themselves atm. Too many are depending on regi to save the map and conquer nef, but what if they did? You now have a force strong that was enough to take down nef dominating the map. Basically gone from bad to bad for your faction and TW. With several super-factions powering themselves up more and more by the day, the worst thing you can do atm is just sit there and wait.
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Some more yellow would be pretty, your right Capn b:chuckle
    What's there to lose? You started with no land. Even if you provoke nef and lose your land no biggie. You can work and win more land back. Besides another threat to nef only adds to the pressure, and atm being provoked would be turning their back on regi which could cost them.

And all I have to say to this is: Pm Nekoletta
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    oh please, at no point did i say ANYONE was required to announce anything, i just find it ironic and rather amusing that someone posts under a new character, referring to their "old character" or "former cleric", taking potshots at others for doing something that really isn't all that different lol.

there's a difference tho. you can make obnoxious comments on an alt (even a 9x alt that no one's heard of) that you don't even play or care about, and it wouldn't affect you in the least.

i don't believe that Cesh says things because he thinks he can get away with it; as far as i'm concerned, this is a character that he plays, talks, and makes friends with, it might as well be a main like you or me.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Imo factions really need to keep developing themselves atm. Too many are depending on regi to save the map and conquer nef, but what if they did? You now have a force strong that was enough to take down nef dominating the map. Basically gone from bad to bad for your faction and TW. With several super-factions powering themselves up more and more by the day, the worst thing you can do atm is just sit there and wait.

QFT.

Regi hasn't gotten where they are today by sitting back and watching someone else do it...we've been out there week after week after week, even when we were losing week after week after week...even when we lost, we learned from it, adapted, and grew stronger...
    Speaking as a Regicide member, I don't want to see an all green map anymore than I want to see an all red map...TW is really the only thing keeping me playing this character at this point and I would rather lose after 3 hours than win in 5 minutes, because 5 minutes TWs aren't fun for either side.
    Every faction that wants to TW for "fun" should be out there working their asses off to get better because without the experience and knowledge that comes from participating in TW on a regular basis, you'll get nowhere. You can throw a bunch of high levels together, that have great gear, stronger than everyone else, etc...they won't get anywhere unless they know how to work together.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Typo here. Regi succeed in the attack but Nef won?

Corrected, lolz sorry about that b:laugh
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options

Then quit acting like Im supposed to do anything. You really are trying hard to put me between a rock and a hard place, and furthermore, making yourself seem like the jackass. I suggest you quit while your ahead, for once.
    there's a difference tho. you can make obnoxious comments on an alt (even a 9x alt that no one's heard of) that you don't even play or care about, and it wouldn't affect you in the least.

i don't believe that Cesh says things because he thinks he can get away with it; as far as i'm concerned, this is a character that he plays, talks, and makes friends with, it might as well be a main like you or me.

Thanks **** Q. Now lets talk about that boob job b:cute

BTW, Outlaw. Great fight tonight! I must say, both Amp and Outlaw were at stalemate a few times. Its always a pleasure going head to head with you! b:kiss Ya'all put up one helluva fight!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Then quit acting like Im supposed to do anything. You really are trying hard to put me between a rock and a hard place, and furthermore, making yourself seem like the jackass. I suggest you quit while your ahead, for once.

oh don't get your knickers all in a knot there, if i cared all that much, i'd have called you by your "former cleric" name, i just found the comment funny is all, given your "fresh start"
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    oh don't get your knickers all in a knot there, if i cared all that much, i'd have called you by your "former cleric" name, i just found the comment funny is all, given your "fresh start"

you mean RisenPhoenix?

And thank you...Im enjoying my "fresh start" quite nicely.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    you mean RisenPhoenix?

And thank you...Im enjoying my "fresh start" quite nicely.

Lawl , so not just Strife but you too , just how many of you guys are back ?
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Strife just missed me :D haaaaah!
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Aya =D
    I saw goosey and wolfeyes on the other day. Bonafyde plays again too ^^
    Zuyue -__- b:surrender figured me out so obviously b:dirty
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

im still here b:cute if you know who i is b:dirty ayansluut
  • VILKASS - Sanctuary
    VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    BTW, Outlaw. Great fight tonight! I must say, both Amp and Outlaw were at stalemate a few times. Its always a pleasure going head to head with you! Ya'all put up one helluva fight!

Yes... that's what happens when the attacking side is defending most of the time WTH b:shutup Seriously guys... b:embarrass

b:cute I think I got to poke u a few times though ^^
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yes... that's what happens when the attacking side is defending most of the time WTH b:shutup Seriously guys... b:embarrass

b:cute I think I got to poke u a few times though ^^

Hey b:cute we are still learning. We enjoy every bit of it tho
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bloodredmage
    edited January 2010
    Options
    And all of you ( the ones which I know ofc ) are playing in sanc again ? Didn't any1 go to the new server ? And does any1 know if Ray still play's here , on the new server or at all ?

My apologies for the off topic post btw .
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    And all I have to say to this is: Pm Nekoletta

Why? O_o

10char
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    And all of you ( the ones which I know ofc ) are playing in sanc again ? Didn't any1 go to the new server ? And does any1 know if Ray still play's here , on the new server or at all ?

ray is still playing on sanc, i went to new server :P
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Why? O_o

10char

She is one of our lovely Marshals, and she can gladly open your mind on what we have to lose. Thanks. :)
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Why go back to a dying game?...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    She is one of our lovely Marshals, and she can gladly open your mind on what we have to lose. Thanks. :)

Just tell me here. If your officer is willing to share that information with me can't see why you can't post it on the forums.

Either way, I'm open to whatever, never said I was definitely right, just sharing my current opinions on the matter. I haven't seen you give an opinion yet yourself besides "we're teh awesum, leave us alone".
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ..... I haven't seen you give an opinion yet yourself besides "we're teh awesum, leave us alone".

Perhaps she doesnt know herself? b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    im an alt! o.o

..........rofl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • bloodredmage
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Why go back to a dying game?...

Well if there were allot of entertaining ppl that I knew from Sanc on Raging Tide I was willing to give it a try .

I still see PW as fun , short lasting game so the " enjoy a new server while it's hot ( let's say 3-5 months before the fun burns out ) " thought crossed my mind .