Pm's?

SyntherosX - Harshlands
SyntherosX - Harshlands Posts: 278 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Dawnglory (EU)
So today I remembered that since level 90 I've had a low level blacklist for everyone level 30 and under. WELL to all those who are probably my level by now I gotta say I definitely only meant to have it on at a time because THERE WAS A TIME when you walked through a lowbie area and 70 lowbies would spam you. Ahhhh the good old days.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
postimg.org/image/6u8f8sdtt/
Post edited by SyntherosX - Harshlands on

Comments

• Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    So today I remembered that since level 90 I've had a low level blacklist for everyone level 30 and under. WELL to all those who are probably my level by now I gotta say I definitely only meant to have it on at a time because THERE WAS A TIME when you walked through a lowbie area and 70 lowbies would spam you. Ahhhh the good old days.

Those were definatly the good days of the server. Don't remember it being like that since 2009/2010 though. The server is a lot more empty than it used to be.
  • Dark_Angel - Harshlands
    Dark_Angel - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Weeeeell - I still get them sometimes. But, I think it's more a matter of anyone who cares is already lvl 100+ Seriously, the good old days you saw peeps all the time in world chat for bh 51/59/69... Now you'll see like 2 from the same person in a day. Now it's buy my 1 bil +12 ring, pm fast!!! LOL
  • SyntherosX - Harshlands
    SyntherosX - Harshlands Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Now i use it to mute all bluenames at pvp zones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    postimg.org/image/6u8f8sdtt/