ZULU Statement

Nurfed_ - Harshlands
Nurfed_ - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
When I came back to PW, I joined KD because of one reason; to wipe Kylin off the map because of all the shiit MD and Tekkblade talked on the officials. Since both of them quit, and to be honest, I don't really care that much about Kylin on the map anymore. I've lost interest. Kylin ain't so bad without MD and Tekkblade and I know most of you can agree to that.

Now on to the fun.

TW's on this server has been very lackluster as of lately. Since Kylin is getting rick rolled for the past few weeks now, everyone is getting bored in TW's including KD. I miss TW'ing and it's not like I would join Kylin for it. Only way to spice things up is if Zulu attacks KD. I've made plenty of friends in KD and that's one of the main reasons why I've been holding back on attacking KD.

Most of us play PWI for PvP and the only decent PvP we can get is from TW, and on that note, I am going to bid on KD next week. Stacked wars or not, win or lose, its going to be fun and its all for fun. TW will be alive again, no doubt.

Game on.
Post edited by Nurfed_ - Harshlands on

Comments

• Devil - Harshlands
    Devil - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    The Zulu are grabbing their bows and arrowsb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    so, Zulu has no more safety lists then? :O
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Nurfed_ - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    so, Zulu has no more safety lists then? :O

Safety list? WTF is safety list? HA!, Zulu's been killing everybody including KD in world pvp for the past weeks. I'm not sure what yoo iz talking about.
  • Nawyall - Harshlands
    Nawyall - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Nurfed you are such an effin nerd OMGG im gonna show this post to your RL friends.
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Nurfed_ - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Nurfed you are such an effin nerd OMGG im gonna show this post to your RL friends.

n oooooooo fiya Q_Q b:shocked
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ~Official Statement from someone in both KD and Zulu~

BID ON ZULU'S FACKING LAND, GOD YOU ALL ARE BORING AND LAME. I joined zulu for the opportunity to TW against all the guilds trying to get on the map, and what has happened, EVERY guild and their mothers decide attacking KD is the way to go. If you want any fun and any attempt at land you would seriously attack anyone other than KD, i really dont get the mindset guild leaders have on this server. next week i want to see all of kylins lands bid on, all of zulus, crimsons, and 5-6 on KD. All members of TW guilds should be biching at your guild leaders for being morons.

that is all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miinako - Harshlands
    Miinako - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    n oooooooo fiya Q_Q b:shocked

Lawl Fiya b:chuckle
  • Mr__T - Harshlands
    Mr__T - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Nurfed and Nurfed_ ... do they know each other?

nabb:shutup
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Nurfed and Nurfed_ ... do they know each other?

no relation, why did md quit? bankrupt?
  • Mr__T - Harshlands
    edited January 2010

probably lawl
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Maybe because everyone else started getting +10 weapons so he could no longer compete.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands
    LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Eh Zulu seems nothing special. All they have is 3 lands. Why don't they take some away from Crimson? Or Kingdom for that matter?
    "If God gives you lemons, then get a new God"-Powerthirst
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    Sabella - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Eh Zulu seems nothing special. All they have is 3 lands. Why don't they take some away from Crimson? Or Kingdom for that matter?

Roflmfao: get a clue
    edited January 2010
    Roflmfao: get a clue
    Let's do the math. Zulu has Broken of Island Dreams, Raging City, and the Island next to Rage City (forgot the name). So that's 3. Crimson has Fragrant Hills. Kingdom has half the map. Kylin has maybe 4 or 5. Maybe less haven't looked at it recently.

If Zulu really is all that great then maybe they should stop flexing their muscles and simply usurp Crimson's land. Or take over Kylin's. Or Kingdom's.

If not then Zulu really is just an overrated faction might as well face the same fate as GG.
  • Satuki - Harshlands
    Satuki - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Let's do the math. Zulu has Broken of Island Dreams, Raging City, and the Island next to Rage City (forgot the name). So that's 3. Crimson has Fragrant Hills. Kingdom has half the map. Kylin has maybe 4 or 5. Maybe less haven't looked at it recently.

If Zulu really is all that great then maybe they should stop flexing their muscles and simply usurp Crimson's land. Or take over Kylin's. Or Kingdom's.

If not then Zulu really is just an overrated faction might as well face the same fate as GG.

........ You should know they can't because lands aren't connected.
    edited January 2010
    ........ You should know they can't because lands aren't connected.
    They can at least try. It would be interesting to see a TW with Kingdom vs Zulu. :3
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    this should be fun b:cute
  • Mr__T - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    They can at least try. It would be interesting to see a TW with Kingdom vs Zulu. :3

Are you dumb? Read Nurfed's post again, then again, then again, then again, maybe then you'll understand what he said.
  • LEA - Harshlands
    LEA - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited January 2010

read wot Nurfed said in 1st post the Main Zulu are KD and wanna See Kylin Fail this is y we have not Attk KD. Now we want TW and KY really suck and it is time to make TW fun for all.

all Zulu get from KD u back stab us well this is not back stabbing the Fact the Main KD ppl spend more time with Zulu then with KD look in Zulu vent its got more KD then Zulu

u can only have 3 stack wars KD have 180+ ppl in guild this should not be a problem (but really KD keep there inactivs "coz it looks good on the guild")

Remember "the world is changing are u ready"
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    Sabella - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited January 2010

Like i stated above get a clue
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    If the Zulu war isn't stacked with both Evoke and Kylin, I'll be looking forward to it. If it is, well... one way or another, I guarantee it won't be fun for anyone except whichever guild gets a free land that day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Devil - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    ehhhh, if the zulu tw isnt stacked with kylin's, i dont think they will have any chance of winning...it will be a short tw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    If the Zulu war isn't stacked with both Evoke and Kylin, I'll be looking forward to it. If it is, well... one way or another, I guarantee it won't be fun for anyone except whichever guild gets a free land that day.

Exactly. A war would Zulu would be fun but as soon as it stacks with Kylin, or Evoke, it goes from friendly TW and changes into helping an enemy faction.
    ehhhh, if the zulu tw isnt stacked with kylin's, i dont think they will have any chance of winning...it will be a short tw

Obviously Zulu can't win against KD if that is the only war that day. But the point of a TW vs Zulu isn't to smash their face in. We in Kingdom want a good, PvP TW which Kylin has been failing to give us recently. There are a lot of good PvP players in Zulu, so a war with them would be nothing more then a fun PK event for a few hours.

But as soon as we have to split our forces between Zulu and someone else, it stops being fun and starts turning into an annoyance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    this is one of the few times im glad im proved wrong, and here i was thinking zulu was kd's pet guild b:chuckle
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Devil - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    If you want a good pvp tw, then just make the ones with kylin last longer...it is what you are going to do with Zulu anyways, there are probably around 10-15 pro pkers in Zulu, you are going to zerg them during tw and its not going to be fun for anyone
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    If you want a good pvp tw, then just make the ones with kylin last longer...it is what you are going to do with Zulu anyways, there are probably around 10-15 pro pkers in Zulu, you are going to zerg them during tw and its not going to be fun for anyone

Why should we have to nurf ourselves to get good PvP or TW?

It's sad, but even if we went full out on Zulu, they would still be more of a challenge then Kylin has been lately.

No, Kingdom doesn't need to make the Kylin wars last longer. KYLIN needs to make the Kylin wars last longer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Why should we have to nurf ourselves to get good PvP or TW?

No, Kingdom doesn't need to make the Kylin wars last longer. KYLIN needs to make the Kylin wars last longer.

QFT, everyone blames Kingdom for having all the land we do, and not allowing other factions to have fun. yet no one does anything about it otehr than cry for us to lower our standards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devil - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Honestly think Zulu can last longer than Kylin during TW? They have a high concentration of high lvls but after that it drops from there. If you did go full out I bet you could clear them out in one push
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Honestly think Zulu can last longer than Kylin during TW? They have a high concentration of high lvls but after that it drops from there. If you did go full out I bet you could clear them out in one push

Nurfed, Iffy, Emo, and Acrelar alone pose more of a problem then Kylin did this weekend.
    And they probablly know how to build base towers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.