TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    No I like you very much Aisa b:kiss Evidently we always meet in TW and have fun together b:chuckle

when you say "we" , you mean you, me and your far strike crit zerk b:shocked
  • Stocks - Lost City
    Stocks - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    couldnt take sina seriously after his infamous "axe throwing archer" line
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    couldnt take sina seriously after his infamous "axe throwing archer" line
    somethings will forever be carved in history
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    Tannzie - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    lol sin sin u make me laugh too much,you mean to say that you had masterly planned the so called drama and distrust in Legendary, Well all though i never been a part of leg and have always fought them as enemies on field of TW, but outside it we used to be good friends, and trust me there wasn't the slightest effect of your master plan, of what i remember Nef wasn't ever strong enough since the time falls left leadership, the famous Devalis came to lead and sin got a lot of his back up and started to act more annoying than ever, Devalis left the faction Dramatically, which made people like Dorm come and post out here that devalis ain't a thief, wonder what made dorm do such a thing lol, now the only time nef seemed to be stable under a permanent leader and temporary (Templar) was YngWei or how ever he used to spell his name. But ever since that, Nef was always a place of internal drama and external glory, though sad the case that it wasn't so when the time of Sasaky and falls. sadly speaking no mater what you say Sin again u made a post for us to laugh at you :) and that's why i love you :)
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Run on sentences and improperly indented paragraphs hurt my eyes.

On subject:

Im curious to see if any of these land-holding factions will ever grow a pair and attack Nef, or just sit there and twiddle their thumbs.

With the exception of Nef's sister faction, of course.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    Sinangel - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    it's somewhere in this thread so I'm looking=) I believe you posted on it before you got banned. I only have 6x posts so it wouldn't be hard to find=)
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Run on sentences and improperly indented paragraphs hurt my eyes.

On subject:

Im curious to see if any of these land-holding factions will ever grow a pair and attack Nef, or just sit there and twiddle their thumbs.

hahahahhahaha seems like theyre just gonna sit there, rake in the cash until doomsday comes
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    The cash from the 1 land is utterly terrible. 10m cash divided by 80 members or so? Thats like 125k per person. Minus a bit of a charm, hp/mp food, and that nearly gone (if not completely).
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
    edited January 2010
    The cash from the 1 land is utterly terrible. 10m cash divided by 80 members or so? Thats like 125k per person. Minus a bit of a charm, hp/mp food, and that nearly gone (if not completely).
    Well for the non-attacking factions,
    assuming that its only divided to the pple that sign up for TW to defend right? (cause i know some pple can only sign up until after they know the time)
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i got a wild guess about Tannzie and this time i prolly be correct, Are you Ayanoob_Chan ?

Pffff , you should know I'm not one to keep my identity hidden Herne ! b:angry .

BTW , any drama or funny stuff going on in this forum ? ( haven't checked for months cuz it was boring for me ).
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    OMG OMG aya u noob dam been ages lol chk ur message box :)

err forum inbox ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Rozas - Sanctuary
    Rozas - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    aya b:cute b:victory
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Pffff , you should know I'm not one to keep my identity hidden Herne ! b:angry .

BTW , any drama or funny stuff going on in this forum ? ( haven't checked for months cuz it was boring for me ).

b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited January 2010

which, you would think, would give them more drive to fetch more land.

I guess everyone is just scared to provoke the Red Beast. If they poke it, they will get their land taken away b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I guess everyone is just scared to provoke the Red Beast. If they poke it, they will get their land taken away b:sad

Of course. Why would you attack something that will destroy you in 6 minutes? And after you gain a land from some other faction, they will be after you. Suicide, no?
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    Tannzie - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    wonder what will happen wen nef starts to get attacks on all lands, am pretty sure we don't have the right amount of members or skilled people to defend stuff like that ....
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    wonder what will happen wen nef starts to get attacks on all lands, am pretty sure we don't have the right amount of members or skilled people to defend stuff like that ....

Yeah, Nef needs more 5 min tw's, right?
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    You know its true that its tough to take too many attacks but its also true that this kind of depression is not new to nef, in the past there have been many such issues where nef had lost tons of people for example when Sep, Nemesis, and Steel formed but still they came out of it quite well. i guess its gonna be the same again and you know Tannzie that YngWiE is back ? dont know how regular he is but he is back and i seen him around WQ spots and stuff so even in the worst case nef wont be out of a leader. rest wel lets see what lies ahead in the future on sanc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Yeah, Nef needs more 5 min tw's, right?

god please no, let's not have more 5 minute tw.... they are sooo annoying
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    god please no, let's not have more 5 minute tw.... they are sooo annoying

3 minutes then?b:question
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    lol 3 minutes is impossible, unless we get more cat :P i wish defender can choose the time they want to defend and against however many they like. That way we can shove all the 5 minute tw in an hour and be done with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    lol 3 minutes is impossible, unless we get more cat :P i wish defender can choose the time they want to defend and against however many they like. That way we can shove all the 5 minute tw in an hour and be done with it.

what about vice versa?

the attackers get the choice of when they attack b:cute

would be an interesting development
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    what about vice versa?

The madness of 9 am server time TW.....
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    On subject:

I'm wondering this too. I'll be fair to RR though, they took one land off nef and looking at the map I see they're attacking another. But the other few basically nipped a land and seem to be sitting on it like hens, trying to remain inconspicuous while playing at TW with the little factions that occassionally come to poke them. I even see enely wc'ing for other factions to come attack them.
    Of course. Why would you attack something that will destroy you in 6 minutes? And after you gain a land from some other faction, they will be after you. Suicide, no?

Well, what else can you do? Sit on your land and keep it warm until nef's finished with everyone else.

The problem with this mentality is your faction will go nowhere. Your powerful mid 9x and 10x members will quickly realize this and before you know it they've hopped over to regi or even nef, because at least there they're in a faction with real goals. Let's be honest, if you've grinded till 9x+ and obtained epic gear your goal isn't gonna be renting a single land off nef for a month or two and then giving in. So in the end you'll end up with the same faction of random 7-8x and a handful of loyal 9x.
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    what about vice versa?

that wouldn't be all that fair to nef b:surrender

but i guess what am saying is allow the defender to say how many he wants to defend against. for example some of the days i rather fit 6 tw in one. so to be fair, put a min to 3 and allow defender to increase in increment of 3. that way it won't **** over anybody triple attack, but this will just speed up all the tw to end faster.

and on the topic of attacking us. if you can't win, why bother? unless you have coins to burn. or your faction members wants it. Being on the map gives faction something to boost their rep. i can see why some people might hold off attacking nef. getting kick out of the map might be worst for some.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Well, what else can you do? Sit on your land and keep it warm until nef's finished with everyone else.

The problem with this mentality is your faction will go nowhere. Your powerful mid 9x and 10x members will quickly realize this and before you know it they've hopped over to regi or even nef,
    Famous words on applies
    "I want to be with my friends" (even though most would never hop over to smaller factions for 'friends') b:cute
    "I want to learn real TW" (aka 5min TWs)

i kinda compare nef to elvis atm if some pple know what i mean.......
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited January 2010

The problem with this mentality is your faction will go nowhere. Your powerful mid 9x and 10x members will quickly realize this and before you know it they've hopped over to regi or even nef, because at least there they're in a faction with real goals. Let's be honest, if you've grinded till 9x+ and obtained epic gear your goal isn't gonna be renting a single land off nef for a month or two and then giving in. So in the end you'll end up with the same faction of random 7-8x and a handful of loyal 9x.

Well, hopping to Regi beats being in any other TW faction. And that's because it's the only faction that can really defeat Nef.

And I'm not saying that you should stop attacking Nef if you have one land. But, you shouldn't start by attacking Nef. Because if you get a land from some weaker fact, and attack Nef after that, it doesn't mean that they will start to attack you if your fight is over in 6 mins. There is no reason for them to do so. But, if you only have one land and can't get another, it's just like described.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • fishpup
    fishpup Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    first of all accepted that julio is sexy.

now not to underestimate julio or templar but irrespective of gears and stuff i would prefer Templar over julio wen it comes to tw cat pulling though its a fact that julio is also equally good. i would only choose Templar cause of his huge TW experience. but again would choose julio for nirvana, delta, lunar. the thing is both of them are good but in their own ways, just giving Templar's credit to his + 10 gear wouldn't be correct.

now as for this TW win of regi first gratz on winning land, my question was this ~ in a way we can say that regicide's back bone is the group of BM they got, highly skilled and exp but the fact is, nef has been facing the same group of people over a long period of time, though people like nassinew and a few others are not here anymore, but yeah most of the people regi got, nef has faced them all, either under the banner of Regicide or Legendary or a few against Steel, but recently i have seen that nef is facing a lot more trouble defending the same group of people against whom they had been successful in the past, well not entirely but yeah for sure more successful than now, so whats wrong ? where might the problem lie ? strategy? the members who play are noobs ? what ?

as for the issue you stated about nef officers well most of them have a shaky past starting from leader to executors like

Milyen ~ had left to nemesis just to take nef down cause of its rapid growing later on went to join Steel with the same goal(both guilds failed to get there prime objective but in the process destroyed a lot of good guilds some of them facing the blow till this very date). Well giving a 2nd chance is good, but in the second chance the person been given leadership *cough* think again.

Makeda ~ calls her self bunny or something and loves to contradict with huge and boring posts but yeah, i guess followed Milyen most of it i mean nemesis >_> Steel and back to nef. She supposed to be the helpful Maky of the people but as to what i see only helpful in her clique.

Venopup ~ if am not wrong joined nef during the time of falls leaving and while akasera was leader of legendary, a lot of legendary had left to nef for some reason i don't quite remember and Venopup got into nef seeing that Leg was loosing lands to nef constantly, Then things changed and with the turning of TW event and leg getting lands from leg went back to Leg why ? as i said nef had started to loose a few lands to Leg, now Again after Leg fell apart this time he went back to nef again i mean this guy given officer post ? wow nice job nef!! gratz!!

btw other than Xaratul, Templar i think ashworth has been in the guild long enough and should be good enough as a leader too. Oh btw one thing that i have heard recently and seen too that nef is only taking in people with proper gears and weps as in + 5 and more gears and good weps i guess nef plans to recruit the best geared crowed but not the best skilled.

and yeah i wonder what sort of leash did the officers put on sin man am bored >< sin is the love of my life i miss him badly :P

Oh plz don't hide. Let us all know who you really are. I have my suspicions but will not comment at this time. So I see you like casting aspersions about people without knowing the facts. Well I for one am happy that I can give you some enjoyment because either your life is so pathetic or so boring you have to **** on others. On a last note I hope the doctors find a cure for your cranial rectal inversion.
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:chuckle too funny, can always count on a good laugh from this threadb:victory
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'm wondering this too. I'll be fair to RR though, they took one land off nef and looking at the map I see they're attacking another. But the other few basically nipped a land and seem to be sitting on it like hens, trying to remain inconspicuous while playing at TW with the little factions that occassionally come to poke them. I even see enely wc'ing for other factions to come attack them.

All the Nef alliance factions are land locked by Nef atm, so if the map goes completely red, then the existence of TW in their ally factions will be eliminated. Game Over. =P I surely hope this is not a goal of any serious TW faction, to stop TWing? I fail to see the logic in that.

With the amount of 10X end game players on a PVE server, there sure as hell is not much to do other than TW every weekend. Let's be honest here, farming TT/Nirvana/BH every day to deck your gear out, when you don't PK/TW doesn't seem like it's being put to it's full use IMO. You don't need great gears to do PVE, trust me. And at 100, the exp tables go off the chart. But that's not my choice to make, whatever floats their boat. xD

Win or lose in TW, I find it to be the most enjoyable part of the game. Part of my opinion of a worthwhile game is the challenge it can provide. It's not even about the money anymore, but rather the content.

To all Nef ally factions, I honestly don't know what you're aiming for. I've seen bids of up to 12M on Legendary's lands every week for months when they were triple defending, now is 500k really too much to bid on Nef? Surely money is not the issue. You can grind 500K coin in less than an hour. And yes I've been bidding with my own money for over a year, up until the point where we've been consistently been able to claim land.

For a long time I was under the impression that the factions ganking Legendary every week were in it for the fun and experience, win or lose. For a while there I could understand, it was a challenge back in the day, but not with the tragic events that followed... 5 minute steam rolling or no shows is not in my definition of fun. Only Epic TWs are praiseworthy. =P I'd rather have no land and lose in a 2 hour fight than to win a no-show TW in 5 minutes.

Now it seems after 2 months of not being able to border Legendary, none of them with the exception of RR have even made an attempt against Nef. And no, they're not unbeatable. But of course you wouldn't know until you've tried right? b:bye
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI