SINS Shoulf be more pvp effective against HA Classes

Options

Comments

• Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Maybe i can give some input on my lvl area ,so far having Bloodpaint and Deeep chill(can remember the name ) buffs are a must have, i always have them buffed on me ALWAYS...but to my point . i dueled a barb my same lvl53, the fight was long only becuse i ran outta mp and he stunned alot BUUUT 80% of the time his attacks missed me and i only found it nessasary to use secondwind once however my Rising dragon skill hit him with a 2k crit (7kcrit for mobs )and the fight was done, i must say tho he was real good at stunning me ......HA,LA or ARC it doesnt realy matter if you know what your doing

later dont will be that long XD

barb hp/acc jumping up after80/90 really. (with their def too)
  • Vorhes - Dreamweaver
    Vorhes - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    And wouldnt evasion and crit also jump for a sin also? which would mean since i have little hp to begin with ,Bloodpaint will be even better thanks to my higher crit rate and damage,im not saying im invincible just sayin if you gonna swing something that requires more str than dex dont exspect to get a hit all the time (obviously)
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    Lusca - Sanctuary Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    And wouldnt evasion and crit also jump for a sin also? which would mean since i have little hp to begin with ,Bloodpaint will be even better thanks to my higher crit rate and damage,im not saying im invincible just sayin if you gonna swing something that requires more str than dex dont exspect to get a hit all the time (obviously)

misty forest rings give +50% accuracy so that is 100% for 2

and then level 10 bloodbath gives 200%

and about 7x to 8x barbs use immac accuracy shards

oh and BO reduces your evasion by 50% at level 10

the tiny increase evasion just can't compare with that
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    misty forest rings give +50% accuracy so that is 100% for 2

and then level 10 bloodbath gives 200%

and about 7x to 8x barbs use immac accuracy shards

oh and BO reduces your evasion by 50% at level 10

the tiny increase evasion just can't compare with that

demon version 300% acc.
    sage 225% and reduce only 10%(demon is 15 so that not big too) max hp what is really a tiiny ammount compared with whole hp
    and few demon skill increase crit rate with 35% and few skill never miss :)

and what i hate in barb the turtles from genie too and heal(idk here still same or changed but where i play still my barb get back ~70%hp from genie protection what is nice with 10k+ hp in human but not when i play with my archer XD)

and u have right most of barb/bm play with acc ring and acc shard in weapon.

(idk maybe u can kill later a bm, i cant say no till i dont got experience with sin vs bm at 9x but barb far harder with every class in higher lv than in lower)

this is the point why archer got lower chance in higher lv against barb indifferent he is pure dex, because the dodge will be useless (yes have 30% dodge ring with gold tt90 ring but that is mattack, when u wear 2 u lose alot pattack)
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    the problem with that is that theres no block rate system in this game. everything is just dodge rates. because of these high % accuracy stuff it just fux over classes that are ment to have high dodge rate in order to make up for there squishiness. for classes like archers or sins that go full dex there only main line of defs comes from there evasion because they dont rly have the HP nore def to tank much of anything...

but like i said the problem with that is that in PWI evasion is ALL there is. theres no block rate which can act as a 2nd line of defense if evasion should fail. and obviously because of the high accuracy % gear/skills give evasion is a almost useless stat. so we cant relie on evasion at all like in most other games becuase its just been rendered useless. that puts us to relie on HP and def which wont do **** because we are a squishie class...

anyway, what im trying to say is in addition to having evasion we should also have a block rate system. it will help high dex squishy classes survive a bit better seeing as how evasion is not going to help.
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    the problem with that is that theres no block rate system in this game. everything is just dodge rates. because of these high % accuracy stuff it just fux over classes that are ment to have high dodge rate in order to make up for there squishiness. for classes like archers or sins that go full dex there only main line of defs comes from there evasion because they dont rly have the HP nore def to tank much of anything...

but like i said the problem with that is that in PWI evasion is ALL there is. theres no block rate which can act as a 2nd line of defense if evasion should fail. and obviously because of the high accuracy % gear/skills give evasion is a almost useless stat. so we cant relie on evasion at all like in most other games becuase its just been rendered useless. that puts us to relie on HP and def which wont do **** because we are a squishie class...

anyway, what im trying to say is in addition to having evasion we should also have a block rate system. it will help high dex squishy classes survive a bit better seeing as how evasion is not going to help.

or give more effective dodge buff than 35%-50% or acc rate from dex will be depend with lv example from 1dex i get more acc at 9x with sins/archer could be better. my barb friend got 5-6k+ acc with self buffs and dark barb so with his -15%hp buff too still u get 12k+ hp in tiger with not uber refined eq my 4-5k dodge with same lv archer is kind 0 advantage when we are same lv.

until 8x was really cool do the pure dex build but at high lv bms get too 2,5k acc too and 10k hp and if good refined than 10k mdef/pdef (i dont want say they overpowered only is harder with dex build atm because enougjh lowe our chance to other player miss on us)
  • KillerSpree - Harshlands
    KillerSpree - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    LOL Death good one :)

Assasins are OP towards any class besiedes barbs cause if u thing the class fight goes around like this:
    Barb wins
    | |
    ---- Barbarian ----> Venomaster
    > Wizzard(mage w.e )----
    | | ^ ^ ^ Pure |
    | V
    |
    |
    v | Ownage |
    |---> Blademaster
    > Cleric <
    Archer(lose 2 barb) |
    ^ ^Cleric wins wizz | |
    |
    |
    |
    V
    Assasin ( strugle with barbs kill other classes np) Phys(Same as wizz pvp )
  • KillerSpree - Harshlands
    KillerSpree - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Horrible fail in the diagram b:surrender
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options

Assasins are OP towards any class besiedes barbs cause if u thing the class fight goes around like this:
    Barb wins
    | |
    > Wizzard(mage w.e )----
    | | ^ ^ ^ Pure |
    | V
    |
    |
    v | Ownage |
    |---> Blademaster
    > Cleric <
    Archer(lose 2 barb) |
    ^ ^Cleric wins wizz | |
    |
    |
    |
    V

sorry but really i dont got the info from this, pls u can draw in paint too because i am curios what u want say with this b:bye
  • BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear
    BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    sorry but really i dont got the info from this, pls u can draw in paint too because i am curios what u want say with this

phew and i thought i was the only one not rly getting what he wanted to show with that.
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Barb wins
    | |
    > Wizzard(mage w.e )----
    | | ^ ^ ^ Pure |
    | V
    |
    |
    v | Ownage |
    |---> Blademaster
    > Cleric <
    Archer(lose 2 barb) |
    ^ ^Cleric wins wizz | |
    |
    |
    |
    V

i dont get it...
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i dont get it...

translated the best i can

OMG I ARE SO HAX

ALL OTHAHS BE FAIL

BARBS ARE GOD THOUGH...DUN SMITE MEb:sad

in short he's a bit new at this....b:chuckle
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Barb wins
    | |
    > Wizzard(mage w.e )----
    | | ^ ^ ^ Pure |
    | V
    |
    |
    v | Ownage |
    |---> Blademaster
    > Cleric <
    Archer(lose 2 barb) |
    ^ ^Cleric wins wizz | |
    |
    |
    |
    V

ROFL EPIC! *Makes into sig*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Domenic - Dreamweaver
    Domenic - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    hey i def like BM's better but i just wanna put out there that a High lvl Archer can beet a barb and a BM why is it so hard for a sin? (if it really is that hard) they have the same build so whats up?
  • CornHilario - Heavens Tear
    CornHilario - Heavens Tear Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Shadow Teleport>Tackling Slash>Puncture Wound>Extreme poison>Thunderstorm>????>profit

lol where will u get the energy for 2 genie skills in a row? 100 vit? WASTE OF ATTRIBUTE POINTS b:chuckle
    One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MS paint ftw. Disclaimer: my suit is actually gray, not black.

♥: The best f♥♥king censor ever. Always remember to show
    love to eachother on the forum even when you are cussing eachother out.
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    hey i def like BM's better but i just wanna put out there that a High lvl Archer can beet a barb and a BM why is it so hard for a sin? (if it really is that hard) they have the same build so whats up?

i dunno maybe it has something to do with the fact archers have metal skills and sins only have physical skills

lol some people are so smart -_-
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

wtf where did this come from? i can see BM but not barb lol.

early 8x is not when barbs get strong by the way.

o...triple spark purifies...so would it purify the attack speed penalty from chill? i been told by bms that it purifies the damage penalty from dragon bane (making your critrate leet hax for awhile).
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm gonna put high grade fire stones into my weapon, spark and then proceed to **** the heavy armor user.

You heard it.

And Quilue, you have quite possibly said one of the smartest things I have seen in a while. If triple spark purifies the debuff from chill of deep, oh my god hell spark along with +30 attack level would be painful.
  • rikako
    rikako Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I don't see how spark would cancel the attackspeed debuff, because the attack level and lower attack speed **** is in the same icon.. so if it would purify the penality it would also purify the attack level..

i would be surprised if 3 spark purifys the attack speed debuff
  • cei98
    cei98 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    where's my sig Haiz... thanks.
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    o...triple spark purifies...so would it purify the attack speed penalty from chill? i been told by bms that it purifies the damage penalty from dragon bane (making your critrate leet hax for awhile).

i don't think it would because it's one icon, the attack speed debuff and + attack level are the same icon

but then again i don't know if dragon bane is one icon or two =[
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    rikako wrote: »
    i would be surprised if 3 spark purifys the attack speed debuff

i think yes, because still i dont got debuff what 3rd spark not purifed(bm axe ultis, genie amplify,veno amplify, pdef/mdef debuff, lower x/y element ressistant,slower attack speed [bh99 heaven last boss, u can try 3rd spark purify that too],dodge debuff) everything what i tryed 3rd spark removed what was negative and could overwrite:
    1.if sage the cleric bb 50% dmg reduction (ofc between 1 interval of bb,because bb do effect in every5 ) and dmg absorb potion and the red bb increase 100%eq pattack/mattack buff (dont replace the barb buff +pattack buff, u will get 2 same icon with 3rd spark)
    2.demon overwrite the RB +20%attack speed buff (only between 1 RB period[=maximum 5sec]) and maybe the attack speed potion (this i dont tested)
  • rikako
    rikako Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    yet attack level and attack speed decrease are both in the same icon.. and not seperated.. of course spark removes/overwrites seperated debuffs/buffs
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i don't think it would because it's one icon, the attack speed debuff and + attack level are the same icon

Two.

And no it's impossible to change Chill, you can't remove the "debuff" half. Triple sparking is going to have no effect on Chill.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • VVTH - Sanctuary
    VVTH - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Have a 90 bm o.o and trust me 3 spark wouldnt purify chill attack speed debuff. Dragon bane is 2 icons, attack reduce and crit increase. 3 spark purges the attack reduce and leaves the crit increase.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:sweat
    magic users kill heavy armor classes...
    light armor classes kill robe wearers....
    heavy armor kills light armor.....

b:sweat
    you guys be trying to go against teh "order" lol.
    so of course it's going to be hard.
    (but not impossible since teh order not be set in stone.)
    since fist BMs can kill barbs and assassins should be about to do roughly around the same (more or less)
    me think it would be possible for assassins to kill barbs and probably BMs.
    b:shocked

but it could work the other way around.
    (>.<)'
    just like how wizards can kill archers along with the heavy armor classes. (and archers kill wizards)
    if played right me am sure that assassins can take down heavy armor classes.
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lol are u talking about the dps of fist bm iff so whats 2 not do same with a fist barb and get him with 5 hit per second.
    demon spark of barb i hear makes u hot faster so its possible.
    why the way the dps off fist is their own build ur trying to make ur dagger hit faster is kinda still killing ur own build.
    from what i read on skill description sin get a oposite buff 2 do more damage
    2 a slower attack rate so as i see this ur killing the sin class.
    b:laugh why the way i am making my own claw barb and one day ill we doing 5 hit per second as this is a game and ill enjoy it 2 the fullestb:laugh DD barb muahahah
  • Phoenix - Dreamweaver
    Phoenix - Dreamweaver Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lol are u talking about the dps of fist bm iff so whats 2 not do same with a fist barb and get him with 5 hit per second.
    demon spark of barb i hear makes u hot faster so its possible.
    why the way the dps off fist is their own build ur trying to make ur dagger hit faster is kinda still killing ur own build.
    from what i read on skill description sin get a oposite buff 2 do more damage
    2 a slower attack rate so as i see this ur killing the sin class.
    b:laugh why the way i am making my own claw barb and one day ill we doing 5 hit per second as this is a game and ill enjoy it 2 the fullestb:laugh DD barb muahahah

A sin's build is whatever works. If you can get 5 attacks per second, you obviously wouldn't be using Chill of the Deep. The only thing that would "kill a sin class" is blindly insisting we use every buff we have just because we have them.
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I have managed to kill BMs my level but it's not easy task.

First you need to learn how to survive through stun locks (50% chance of negating status is better than 25% chance of getting only 1 dmg when you want to kill BMs)

If you can manage to get BM to go ground fight and have them at ~60-65% HP you can get lucky and kill them.

Emblem > Power dash (I get a total of 67% crit with this skill) > Subsea Strike (30% Amp) > Thunderstorm.

Hope for crit and the dmg to be enough to bypass the charm.

BMs still have the upper hand vs sin under any situation. (Besides when they let you Thunderstorm with Physical marrow on)

Also in future im 100% sure you can kill BM with this combo.

Coming from stealth with max chi:

Demon Spark > Wolf Emblem > Inner Harmony > Shadow Teleport > Tangling Mire > Rising Dragon Slash > Subsea Strike+ Occult Ice > Tackling Slash > Power Dash > Auto attacks.

Or

Demon Spark > Wolf Emblem > Inner Harmony > Shadow Teleport > Tangling Mire > Rising Dragon Slash > Tackling Slash + Occult Ice > Subsea Strike > 1 Auto attack > Power Dash > Auto attacks.

I strongly believe 6 seconds of occult ice is enough to kill a BM during high peak busrt dmg.

I'll even try to see if you can do this combo w/o triple spark on a lvl 100 BM see how it goes. I'll probably make a video if it's successful.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Dunno how it'll work out at higher levels, but I've fought an 8x axe BM at my current level (75) and with just double spark - wolf emblem - maze steps - tangling mire - melee, my DPS was high enough for him to have to either use Tree of Protection or run from me simply because he'd die before I would. Both uncharmed, though. But still shows how much damage output double sparking with just -.1 interval gives.

We'll be able to kill BMs with triple spark, but you're going to need maze steps, vacuity powder or tidal protection + pray that 50% works or open from stealth with something like;

Wolf Emblem - Triple Spark - Inner Harmony - Headhunt - melee (+ occult ice)

If you have enough genie energy to throw in Tangling Mire that'd be great, but not sure how much you'd need for that, like 130-140. I'm pretty sure that using Rising Dragon + Subsea/Dash wouldn't give enough benefit, because the channeling/casting are relatively long compared to the damage you could do with melee while triple sparked in the same amount of time.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.