The Return of Anniversary Pack Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Tidelord - Dreamweaver_1386746192
    edited December 2009
    Options
    At your request, the packs formaly known as Anniversary packs will now be known as AnyPacks. The pack that can come out at ANY time.

fry-see-what-you-did-there1.jpg
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    If there was ever a good place to admit playing a private server, it's in a 30+ page QQ thread that will never be read b:chuckle

Lol well I don't play it anymore and its not on my computer so I think I'm almost safe xD Besides it was still PW to an extent xD

Just a level cap of 150, no lag in west district, hardly anyone in west district anyways, you could buy EVERYTHING in cash shop except socket stones.... LOL
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • Korsov - Heavens Tear
    Korsov - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    At your request, the packs formaly known as Anniversary packs will now be known as AnyPacks. The pack that can come out at ANY time.

You're at +2 bonus points in my scorebook in this thread now b:victory
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Oh gawd, its the end of the world.... Again...!!! b:cryb:cry
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I can just picture a GM reading this whole thread tomorrow, that is if they do. Probably be doing this all day. b:chuckle

BanButton.gif
  • Kaenor - Heavens Tear
    Kaenor - Heavens Tear Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    End of the world, lol
    On holydays i have more times to do something other, than pw...
  • somnium
    somnium Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I can just picture a GM reading this whole thread tomorrow, that is if they do. Probably be doing this all day. b:chuckle

BanButton.gif

Lmfao. You be a funny one.
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

BanButton.gif

LOL well I'm off this thread before I get myself into too much trouble.

Servers are back up FYI... so see ya'll in game if you're on HT
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • kikirani
    kikirani Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

sawwhatyoudid.jpg
    Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. --- Helen Keller

"For the people who love to complain, whine, cry, and moan over every little detail of their life. Build a bridge and get over it. Or I'll push you in the river you made."

Epic Failure--To the Avatar that won't show.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Sucks to be one of the many who tried hoarding multi-thousand tokens in the hope of reselling them once the event was over and prices returned to normal. b:chuckle

Myself included in that, still have 2000 I'm waiting to sell off to help fund my tt90 and GX b:surrender
  • somnium
    edited December 2009
    Options
    LOL well I'm off this thread before I get myself into too much trouble.

Servers are back up FYI... so see ya'll in game if you're on HT
    Oh, dem is. Ty.
  • ulrejaz85
    ulrejaz85 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I am hoping there was is World Boss pack (right click at your own risk), drop in where pk'ers like to gather, right click and start giggling b:pleased
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    This is how things work around here.

70166complaintgranade.gif
  • somnium
    edited December 2009
    Options
    NOOOOOOOOOOOB :p
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    b:surrender I mean really, couldn't they have at least switched the name to something? Even a little disguise though we all know in our hearts it was the anni packs?

PWI seriously needs to change it, it isn't even the anniversary b:sweat
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • kikirani
    kikirani Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    This is how things work around here.

70166complaintgranade.gif

~Takes number~
    Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. --- Helen Keller

"For the people who love to complain, whine, cry, and moan over every little detail of their life. Build a bridge and get over it. Or I'll push you in the river you made."

Epic Failure--To the Avatar that won't show.
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    So...yeah. Servers are back up. Now you have a choice: QQ on forum, or QQ in-game. b:pleased
  • Cervantia - Sanctuary
    Cervantia - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    hence why the anni packs are back.

Because it's Jesus' brithday b:surrender
    Aadi wrote:
    Didn't you know anniversaries last for 4 months in this "Perfect World?"
    Fixed.

10char

Don't be overhasty... PWI can decide anytime next year to bring the ani packs back. By popular demand of the executive suite who likes having 2 holliday apartments in the sun as well as 4+X luxury cars that you can ruin the environment with.

Anyway what I am going to do is sell all my left over gold and buy cheap token with it to either level or get advanced pages. And I also hope when some people get more money into their bags I can finally sell my stuff at the auktinoeer.
    b:victory
    Cervantia BM 100 / Calivthel Cleric 101 / Davinella Archer 9x
    Kachengy Seeker 8x / Pianna Wizard 8x

I need neither goons nor powerleveling.
    Addicted to PW since Mai 09.
    Factionless.
  • Roin - Harshlands
    Roin - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    No, I never once said I am better. I just directly feed money to Perfect World Entertainment and assist in keeping them employed and this game running for you so you don't have to pay for it.

ok lmao you paid 1 guys pay for a week stop acting like a spoiled brat and without all the none cash shopers you are nothing and the game will die. even now its dieing when i joined you seen alot of players runing around only place to find them now is inside arch pvp is dead and im giveing this game 2-3 months b4 it is dead because the gold price no one can afford/wants 2 pay 1.8mil for a charm they can use in 1 day of fun now 90% of the server sit in sz and only come out for dailys when i started playing gold was around 100k each on LC and you can afford things but now you need 2 cash shop or roll a veno and farm HH b:surrender if they just make it so you pay 15$ a month like all the other good mmo's i think they will get ALOT of new players might lose a few but takeing out the cash shop and haveing them pay a small amount of $ evrey month will fix alot of the QQ and they are in this for the $ now so i dont think they will care if they lose a few who wont spend anything on the game but this wont happin and the game will die watch b:sad
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    Malei - Sanctuary Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    WHAT IN THE ****ING SEVEN ****!! WTF?!?!

GM'S WHY YOUR DOING THIS WHY?!?! b:angry

lol, she said it for me.
  • Nemesyk - Raging Tide
    Nemesyk - Raging Tide Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    for all the QQ and "we r gunna quitz"...

i dont see any of you actually leaving

you all have two choices:

1) just ****ing leave, and stop spamming the damn forum

2) stay, play the game, and stop spamming the damn forum

its not hard b:bye

(sorry, but someone had to say it)
    Retired Character

New main is Alexenokin of Lost City
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    You know, none of us actually have to leave the game to stop supporting PW, right? You can actually be completely self sufficient in this game without buying Cash Shop items. Don't buy from other players, craft your own stuff, and don't buy gold. There goes your little bit of contribution. The only place your coins go is into NPCs, and therefore, doesn't get transferred to other players who would use it to buy gold.

Either way, I've spent my last cent on PW. It'll take a bloody miracle for me to EVER spend money on this game again. I'll just play my Veno. Who already has everything I'll ever need from the Cash Shop.
  • Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear
    Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Didnt really take being a brain surgeon to realise the return of Anni packs was always a "When" not an "If".

*Hands a white stick to those who didnt see it coming*
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Sure - but I don't think anyone expected them so soon!

On the plus side - I can stock up on another couple of hundred tokens now and buy my skill books well in advance.

*sigh*
    Just when the gold price was becoming sane again, too.
  • losttoast
    losttoast Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm going to take this time to write my first post on these boards. Even though I've been playing this game for months. I just have to say this.

1.)YOU ARE ALL WHINERS.
    2.)GET OVER IT.
    3.)STOP QQ'ing.
    4.)NO AMOUNT OF QQ'ing IS GOING TO CHANGE ANYTHING.
    5.)DEAL WITH IT, OR QUIT.

SIMPLE
  • Sandaili - Dreamweaver
    Sandaili - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Where do you think they get their money from..........

If you like PWI then stop complaining and enjoy the game for free if you don't spend money or find a new game that will be dead eventually because they get no revenue. The sale will end January 31st. When it does, gold will go down to normal again.

In a game where people should be happy others are spending money, people complain. Makes no sense whatsoever and it never will.
  • Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear
    Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Sure - but I don't think anyone expected them so soon!

I for one always expected them back again when the new server was announced, since its a whole new set of char's players will want to equip which equals more $ for PWI.
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    Malei - Sanctuary Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Hey, I've been self-sufficient during my stay in PWI. Whenever I need to get gold in order to buy things directly from the item mall, what do I do? I shut my mouth about prices, grind my coin or farm TT, wait patiently until I see some amount of decrease, and take it there. Not including gifts I have gotten from others.

Eithr way, PWI has never gotten a single cent of my money. Ever. That's right PWE, I've never bought zhen~

And I've made it perfectly fine. I'm in full OHT, from head to foot to weapon. I grinded out all of my levels. I've gotten a Hellfire Drake, a horse, and the things I've needed from persistence, patience, and grind.

However, this does not make what PWE is doing to their player base right. Sure, you can say "enough QQ" "leave the game" "don't spend gold", but honestly, that will not solve the problem that is being presented here. I'm not complaining about gold prices, anni packs, people who can wtfpwn me cause they can buy the "end game" that are, hello, not end game anymore.

I'm more or less "QQing" about the blatant lack of attention Devs and PWE are giving to their fanbase. Sure, roll in TideBorn, distract us with pretty graphics and two OP kick-**** races. And then **** the players over again with your smoke screen.

That is what I "QQ" over, ladies and gentleman.
  • losttoast
    losttoast Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    This has been said over and over.

Nothing is going to change until people ban together and stop buying zen.

You and i both know that will never happen. So what is there to moan about?

PW Is a great game regardless of what there selling in the cash shop.

I'm SICK of hearing about the anni packs in-game and on the forums.

There is nothing you cannot earn in this game, you just have to work harder than the people paying.

WHO CARES.

I personally DO NOT want PW to go down the drain. I enjoy the people in game and the game-play itself.

MY GOD this discussion is never going to end is it?
  • Nemesyk - Raging Tide
    Nemesyk - Raging Tide Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    losttoast wrote: »
    MY GOD this discussion is never going to end is it?

nope, because these people need to feel like they have some type of control in their lives... or something like that
    Retired Character

New main is Alexenokin of Lost City