Rising Tide Hair Glitch - Send Customer Support a Ticket

Options

Comments

• Errol - Dreamweaver
    Errol - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Oh thank god... So my Veno's not the only one having a bad hair day. =/

I hope the problem's resolved soon enough, so my Veno can have her curly, blue locks again. b:surrender
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I have a similar issue which is much worse, not only did my hairstyle change, it changed to something horrible... I would rather have had been bald or with antennas or soemthing, but now I'm stuck with a freaking gold cup on my head. :<

Ticket submitted.... hope they actually fix this, cause I don't even feel like playing right now. :(

I don't know if you are aware of this, but there is an actual *game* hidden inside the "Barbie's First MMO" simulator that *you* are playing.

I'm sure that watching you stamp your foot like that, along with the "gold cup" on your head, is just precious.

RedMenace

\Man Up, Nancy
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Caoijmhe - Heavens Tear
    Caoijmhe - Heavens Tear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I want my hair back. I had such lovely curls, and now I've got a weird crown-like thing on my head. b:sad
  • A_Vanguard - Heavens Tear
    A_Vanguard - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I got this problem too on one of my alts. Only his hole face has changed. I'd like it fixed to and made a thicket i am sure they will get around to us all in good time.
    Until then I find it pretty funny with a guy wearing something that looks like a princess crown LOL
  • Desmerelda - Lost City
    Desmerelda - Lost City Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I have the fugly pink wrap too.. pls bring back the bug.... I liked my old hair way better
  • wynke
    wynke Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I've submitted a ticket for TWO avatars affected on my main account so far. I spent a lot of time, and yes, even several makeover scrolls getting my avatars to look they way I wanted them to look. When I check other accounts, I'll probably find more unauthorized changes. I've also been getting emails from clients that I designed avatars for (yes, it matters that much to many people) that are having the same issues. It appears thus far to be confined to female hairstyles, from what I know anyway.

PLEASE don't go changing avatars when you know that people have paid RL cash to adjust them to their liking. NOT COOL!! I hope this is quickly resolved, as my MAIN is affected. I was hoping she was to be married very soon. Already bought the wedding packs, so that is MORE real life cash involved. This is soooo not cool b:cry b:angry b:sad
  • SteelStar - Heavens Tear
    SteelStar - Heavens Tear Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    They didn't mess up my hair style. Sorry about your guys luck! b:chuckle
    It's a game and I'm proud to be a stupid fail demon barb!
    My EPIC Fail Demon Barb has 40k/48k HP and my stat points are as follows:
    VIT 552 STR 310 DEX 60! b:surrender
  • A_Vanguard - Heavens Tear
    A_Vanguard - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    And a post of mine in this thread shows up in the "topic review" but not in this post... hidden? :\

same here. WTF is going on?

Well I will just say it again then.
    I got the same problem on my Blade master alt. Only his hole face has changed on top of the new hairstyle and Princess crown.
    Sadly I have never bothered to take any screenies so I can not show them how he used to look.

I thicket it anyway now I can just hope for a free makeover so I can change him back myself.

I am sure however they are pretty busy so until they get around to fixing it I will have a lot of fun with my big strong Princess
    wynke wrote: »
    It appears thus far to be confined to female hairstyles, from what I know anyway.

Umm no kinda 8-)

EDIT: now i can see my old post but the pages is down to 2. Me very confused here
  • Xorlia - Dreamweaver
    Xorlia - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Like everyone's here, mine was that fluffy curly style...but it seems it was reverted to the style it is in the thumbnail.
    Xorlia-Assassin-4x
    KimEunMi-Blademaster-3x
    Fabrianne-Cleric-1x
    Xinyk-Venomancer-1x
    Kallias-Psychic-1x
  • _Evallria_ - Sanctuary
    _Evallria_ - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Okay so like mostly everyone else I got this "Hairstyle problem" too, that when I logged in it was completely different and I'm seriously not pleased with the change.
    And now, I wanted to write a Ticket about it but somehow it won't send it, keeping to show me I got some sort of connection problems and whatnot, and I assume that may be due to the Ticket service being overused by unpleased players like me? o.O

But anyway, I suppose it's just one of those "big patch glitch" and they will work on it, the staff must be aware of it by now I think... Only thing I am worried for is... will they fix it then put us to pay for a Makeover from our own hard earned coins? b:sad
  • AspenGoddess - Sanctuary
    AspenGoddess - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Why!?

I liked my hair style now its glitched to something totally wrong!

This has happened on all of my alts as well!

Please fix as soon as possible!
  • Caoijmhe - Heavens Tear
    Caoijmhe - Heavens Tear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I really miss my curls. b:sad
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    If you guys can post the screenshot examples of the hair issue here then, that'll help.

If you can do before and after screenshots, that would be most helpful.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Before:

Aspen3.jpg

After:

Glitch.jpg

So not right...
  • Morraina - Sanctuary
    Morraina - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I've got the hair problem too - on my veno (my main).

Here's my Before:

Before.jpg

And here's my After:

After.jpg

I hope this helps...but I REALLY want the "before" back please.
  • teiera
    teiera Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I have the same exact issue' last night I signed off with my normal hair' and then signed on with the new hair style'.
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Before:

Aspen3.jpg

After:

Glitch.jpg

So not right...
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Darth~~~~~why???
    why!!!!!!!????????????????
    they shaved the hamster and put a tiny hairpin-hat on me!!
    b:infuriated
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mahleigh - Sanctuary
    Mahleigh - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    What I am assuming is that they mixed up the order of the new hairstyles. Seeing as you guys had the same hair and now it is different but still the same as each other. Probably same sort of thing that happened with the emotes in game a while back.
  • _Evallria_ - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Ooh didn't know the Screenshots can help so much, thank you for the info :) Not sure if it is okay to answer here, but here is how my hair looked like today when I logged in:
    http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa76/EAriana/2009-12-1715-52-17.jpg

And this is the one I had previously and would like to have back, if the problem is to be fixed:
    http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa76/EAriana/2009-12-1420-30-02.jpg

That would be it, I appologise if the response to this Thread was wrong in any way b:surrender
  • Desmerelda - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    My post was gobbled up and I woke up to find my character had morphed into an old hag. Long pointy chin, weird eyes and washer woman rag around her head. Luckily I was so happy with my look I still had the makeover scroll from the noob quest... Not happy with the new me, a little too cutesy for my taste, I do miss my NCIS emo Abby look but least I'm not as f'ugly as I was. Wonder what my new hubby is going to think?
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Did the forum eat my post? I know I responded to this before as I have the same issue on an alt (ticket submitted though).
    Ill reply to this again since my first post has been eaten by the forum gremlins it seems... I logged in as well to find my hairstyle changed I have not yet checked to see if my previous hairstyle is available or not.. I have submitted a ticket with pictures of my previous hairstyle and my current less than appealing hairstyle with any luck PWI will make this right with those of us who have been to the PWI hair salon an not come out happy campers.

me eated your post.
    b:avoid

AND ME WANT ME FUR BACK. b:infuriated
    and get this hairpin-hat off me~ b:sad
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aure22
    aure22 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    It seems that after haircut is same to all, only color is different and my before haircut was same like your Evallria.

Only screenshot i (accidentally) did before:

2009-12-0923-34-04.jpg

After:

2009-12-1718-49-21-1.jpg
  • Freyju - Dreamweaver
    Freyju - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm having trouble with the tickets too so...

Before the update...

And after waiting ten hours for it to download, I logged in and found it like this.

b:sad I miss my curls, hating this model swap.

((Sorry, if anything within this post is wrong. Just having the same general issue and it seems redundant to have multiple threads clogging up the forum)).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm a female and my main is a Veno that is becoming a fashion addict... >_<;
  • Desmerelda - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I don't know if you are aware of this, but there is an actual *game* hidden inside the "Barbie's First MMO" simulator that *you* are playing.

I'm sure that watching you stamp your foot like that, along with the "gold cup" on your head, is just precious.

RedMenace

\Man Up, Nancy

Spoken like a true barb who's look didn't change at all. I'm sure if you had woken up to find yourself changed into a Toad you would be crying too.. LOL yes we know its a game but when you played for over a year with a certain look it sort of sucks to wake up to a very bad hair day...
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm having trouble with the tickets too so...

Before the update...

And after waiting ten hours for it to download, I logged in and found it like this.

b:sad I miss my curls, hating this model swap.

((Sorry, if anything within this post is wrong. Just having the same general issue and it seems redundant to have multiple threads clogging up the forum)).

same hairstyle before, same hairstyle after, just different color.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Evallria_ - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    aure22 wrote: »
    It seems that after haircut is same to all, only color is different and my before haircut was same like your Evallria.

Only screenshot i (accidentally) did before:

th_2009-12-0923-34-04.jpg

After:

th_2009-12-1718-49-21.jpg

Atleast i'm not the only one... I really hope they find a way to solve this thought, I like to think they won't leave us like this b:thanks
  • TraLi - Sanctuary
    TraLi - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm furious! My hair was perfect and I worked SO hard on my character's customization!! WHY WHY WHY did they replace the original hair mesh!!?!?!?!?! Just so you guys know, I have played other versions of PW (Viet and Malay) and these hairstyles are the original and only ones available there; the wavy hairstyles never existed on those servers. Therefor it seems unlikely that we will get the International version hairstyles back.
    I'm going to submit a ticket, but I know it won't change anything, they replaced the hair mesh, and submitting a ticket isn't going to make them put it back in the game. I might just quit over this, it matters that much to me.
    When people spend real money on a game, they deserve to have good customer service. We fund this game; without the players who spend cash on things like makeover scrolls, the company would not make any money and would go out of business. They have a responsibility to us, and so far I would say our customer service needs are not being met in PWI, not only with this issue, but others as well.
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    hair dosent soften and thin as it should, is this jsut me or anyone else getting this?

softening.jpg
    edited December 2009
    Options
    at least you still has hair.
    b:sad
    teh tideborn shaved me and put a hairpin-hat on me.
    b:infuriated
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.