Rising Tide Hair Glitch - Send Customer Support a Ticket

1789101113»

Comments

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Not yet, sorry b:surrender
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Caoijmhe - Heavens Tear
    Caoijmhe - Heavens Tear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Not yet, sorry b:surrender
    Ok, thanks anyway. :(
  • aure22
    aure22 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    News is that after months playing other things i did visit pwi again to see i can get old haircut or scroll. As a result what i did saw i concluded to uninstall PWI...Forever obviously.
  • LadyUsako - Harshlands
    LadyUsako - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Dang, and i thought i was the only one havin problems O.O;
    Get this.., I resently bought a super cage for my veno(my main char is a cleric)
    Anywhoo- I NEVER got the quest for it o.o; So .. can someone help me out pls ^^

Cos i tried sending a ticket to them, and never got an answer from them yet >.>(figures iam use to waitng a million years for a reply). Does any one else have this problem? or iam the only one? AND do i gotta be a certian level to do this? (my veno is 31 at the momment) iam very new to that race, so if gotta wait until iam 40 or sumthing, As long i know i can USE The damn thing some time- would be nice.
    so send me an IM in world or email

LadyUsako@gmail.com
    thank u :3
  • Olynn - Sanctuary
    Olynn - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Well, it's been like 4 months now. Any progress on this matter or is everything still stuck at square one?
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Alright, after coordinating with multiple departments to finally find out, here is the official news.

It is not going to be changed back.

Those of you who have contacted Customer Support have been given an answer about what to do. Those of you wanting to have your say, please contact Customer Support.

We apologize for the inconvenience this caused you all.

Please note that is is PWE option to change anything in the game at anytime, with, or without notice. This was one of those issues.

Terms of Service can be read here: http://perfectworld.com/about/terms
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Olynn - Sanctuary
    Olynn - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Thanks, darthpanda16, for the answer. It's now what many of us wanted to hear, but what matters is that it is final. Thanks for that.
  • EdmondDantes - Lost City
    EdmondDantes - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Wow..

*annoyed*

While I acknowledge that PWE is entitled to change the game at any time (and you GMs are just the 'messengers' so I don't blame you all), this just seems ridiculous and a cop out.

I can't believe it is that hard to just add the hair as additional hairstyles.. that's just downright lazy (or the game devs are just that incompetent). Guess i'll just wait till they become a boutique hairstyle by pure 'coincidence'.
  • Anjiru - Sanctuary
    Anjiru - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Alright, after coordinating with multiple departments to finally find out, here is the official news.

Those of you who have contacted Customer Support have been given an answer about what to do. Those of you wanting to have your say, please contact Customer Support.

Please note that is is PWE option to change anything in the game at anytime, with, or without notice. This was one of those issues.

Well that's great and all, but weren't you guys calling it a bug first? See the next quotes:
    From my understanding CS is compiling a list and talking with the devs in Beijing to get it fixed. We understand, we do. b:surrender
    It is a bug we here at PWE were taken by surprise ourselves and have been communicating with the devs in China weekly to try and get things figured out. We do not like it anymore then you all do. That is the way the cookie crumbles sometimes though in game development and persistent world games.b:sad

We understand the cosmetic hiccup, and we really do appreciate your patience in this. The PWE CS team has been working like crazy to find a balanced solution. b:surrender

I thought there was some communication between PWE and the devs in china to "fix" this "glitch", but apparently it turned into PWE's decision to NOT fix it anyway.
    Am I wrong?
    Otherwise, I'm inclined to believe the communication with the devs was pretty much a lie to calm down the mass of players with this issue.

I had some small hope, but it was pretty obvious it wouldn't be changed back since hairfashions came out.

But yeah, thanks for the concluding words. Now this thread can be unstickied and, when someone necroes, locked (saying this issue has been dealt with etc).

Lastly, it's true PWE holds the right to change whatever they want whenever they want.
    However, I won't support a company that changes their content like a little kid playing with Lego anymore either, that's for sure.wmgjhz%20(42).gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:laugh
    ---
    "Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics."
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Well, at least this makes it safe for me to use that free makeover scroll. Thank you for the information Darth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • salibaasd
    salibaasd Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Hi all jadedynasty i love this game so much but i have some problem's b:cry
    like Clearrance tell me trade my pet for ur pet i trade but i told her i want it back after 1H she tell me k then i come to her and tell her give me the pet and she dont want to what do?b:angryb:heart but CheapVend still theb:cool for ever
  • salibaasd
    salibaasd Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    can any 1 tell me plz y all the lotto's what i buy it,it give's me a **** thingb:angry
This discussion has been closed.