PREVIEW: Palace of Nirvana gear!

Comments

• mchypz
    mchypz Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Speaking of "Nirvana" things, im pretty sure they'll release "Ashura's Nirvana Package" soon since it does make sense if they do >.>-
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/18775 (Warning: This link may cause high lvls that have 99 gear to QQ) b:surrender
  • Wilhemenia - Sanctuary
    Wilhemenia - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    WHAAAA lv100?!?!? b:cryb:cryb:cry nuuu U.U Nef and Regi shall give me all their exp muhahaha... (that may put me in lv9999!!) b:laugh.
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i thought it was kind of cute that you can use high herbs at lvl 75 but cant enter Hell or Heaven to get them till lvl 89b:lipcurl,but this is nuts,lvl 90 can transform gear but cant enter till lvl 100???HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE??i'm lucky to be in very helpfull faction,we got 1 person lvl 100 so far,and i never heard her say 'no' when i asked for help,but this is different,what is she going to do? go by herself and get mats for whole faction?? unless i mistunderstood and its like TT where you have to be certain lvl to open and lower lvls can enter thenb:puzzled

The same way you can spend a million dollars if it were given to you... but there is no chance you'll be making that million by yourself.
  • Cosoc - Sanctuary
    Cosoc - Sanctuary Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Recasting System

Q: Will it transform randomly? What if I like having duel axes because it looks cool and it transforms into a poleaxe instead?
    A: The transformation is not random; you can pick whichever item you want, just as long as they are in the same category/family.

so...
    say i make the tt100 sword ☆☆Sinrabansho and re-cast it in the palace of nirvana, i can make it look like a glaive?
    so i can have sword statistics with the appearance of a glaive?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Serengetti - Sanctuary
    Serengetti - Sanctuary Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    mchypz wrote: »
    Speaking of "Nirvana" things, im pretty sure they'll release "Ashura's Nirvana Package" soon since it does make sense if they do >.>-
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/18775 (Warning: This link may cause high lvls that have 99 gear to QQ) b:surrender
    well of course,now it makes sense,its going to be very hard to get but very easy to buy,so instead of trying to race to lvl 100 ,i'm off to make moneyb:chuckle
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    so...
    say i make the tt100 sword ☆☆Sinrabansho and re-cast it in the palace of nirvana, i can make it look like a glaive?
    so i can have sword statistics with the appearance of a glaive?

Sinra's a bad example since there's some controversy specifically around TT100 weapons (word has it they skip the first recast).

But in any other case, say you're recasting Neon Purgatory (95 lunar wand).

If you recast it into a Nirvana sword, you would get a G15 sword (as in base damage and attack range) but with the adds from the wand (2% crit, 6chan, 16/17mag).

Then if you so choose, you have the option to reroll the adds into random G15 adds.

So in a nutshell, it's not only the appearance that changes, you get the base damage and the attack range of the weapon you choose, BUT get to keep the adds from your original weapon.
    b:dirty
  • ChaoticTears - Harshlands
    ChaoticTears - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    mchypz wrote: »

Or the new pack thats in the CS now b:shutup
  • Serengetti - Sanctuary
    Serengetti - Sanctuary Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    how do i delete posts??
  • ssilly
    ssilly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Geez they want to sell those endgame materials in CS too b:sad
  • Lethol - Sanctuary
    Lethol - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Sinra's a bad example since there's some controversy specifically around TT100 weapons (word has it they skip the first recast).

But in any other case, say you're recasting Neon Purgatory (95 lunar wand).

If you recast it into a Nirvana sword, you would get a G15 sword (as in base damage and attack range) but with the adds from the wand (2% crit, 6chan, 16/17mag).

Then if you so choose, you have the option to reroll the adds into random G15 adds.

So in a nutshell, it's not only the appearance that changes, you get the base damage and the attack range of the weapon you choose, BUT get to keep the adds from your original weapon.

The way i get what's posted on the original post if the magic swords patakas glaives and wands are in same recasting group u can choose any of them BUT is will only affect the apearence. So in ur example u can make it look like a Sword but it ll have the wands dmg....

At least thats how i get it b:surrender
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    getting close now

wait for the answers :D
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    Flare - Heavens Tear Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Hmm...I looked the TT lvl 100 poleaxe and found something similar in the dual axe section. There are the same stats and grade but adjusted attack... I wonder if it is the recasted TT100 poleaxe...

TT100 Poleaxe:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/15031

lvl 100 dual axe with same stats but adjusted attack according to type of weapon:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/14836

Got lvl 8 tailor,full TT99, 2 more 2 stars till lvl 8 blacksmithb:victory
    100% Free to Play: +12 G16 axes, +12 G16 Fists,full +10ed armor
    You registered on: 2008-08-26 18:12:33
    Two Words: Old School
    Barbmaster: Literally - 23.6k hp BM, 19.8k hp BM, 33.3k hp Barb
    Shiniest BM/Barb aroundb:cute
    I check the PWI homepage for fail new updates/greed salesb:laugh
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I really hope the bosses in Nirvana wont be like hidden bosses in Lunar glade, or take half a day like Warsong/Lunar full run or similar pain in the **** ;(

Or maybe even harder than that - harpy wraith party wipes unless you have like 30k hp barbs and 10k hp clerics lol. Knowing this game some pve aspects are pretty much torture unless you the the perfect party set up with amazing gear, and you also need loads of hours and charms to waste. Than the same items pops up in cash shop 5 weeks later b:chuckle.
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Than the same items pops up in cash shop 5 weeks later b:chuckle.

ohh they will turn up in cash shop eventually lol, this is PWI were talking about here, even warsoul is making a CS apperance
  • Lutecia - Lost City
    Lutecia - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I really hope the bosses in Nirvana wont be like hidden bosses in Lunar glade, or take half a day like Warsong/Lunar full run or similar pain in the **** ;(

Or maybe even harder than that - harpy wraith party wipes unless you have like 30k hp barbs and 10k hp clerics lol. Knowing this game some pve aspects are pretty much torture unless you the the perfect party set up with amazing gear, and you also need loads of hours and charms to waste. Than the same items pops up in cash shop 5 weeks later b:chuckle.

average party can do it , just take longer

average = +5
  • Dark_kuma - Sanctuary
    Dark_kuma - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ohh they will turn up in cash shop eventually lol, this is PWI were talking about here, even warsoul is making a CS apperance

I somehow doubt they are that dumb, it would ruin the point of making a nirvana weapon, and that's a big part of the upcoming expansion. To be honest after seeing on the chinese site what this gears actually like/stats etc and the fact there's a ring you can make from the public quests that I'd say beats the lunar rings... the only worthwhile major things were the neck piece and belt - for the majority of classes that is.
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    Flare - Heavens Tear Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Hmm...I found a more detailed version of Spoon's preview of this gear. Your choice if you believe it. If it is true, then I hope these new CS "Transfer Stones" are not like socket stones in price/number just to keep refines/sockets.

Here is the answer to most questions, if its true, but less than 12 hours to go, then we shall know anyways:

http://sites.google.com/site/perfectworldproject/coming-soon/recasting
    100% Free to Play: +12 G16 axes, +12 G16 Fists,full +10ed armor
    You registered on: 2008-08-26 18:12:33
    Two Words: Old School
    Barbmaster: Literally - 23.6k hp BM, 19.8k hp BM, 33.3k hp Barb
    Shiniest BM/Barb aroundb:cute
    I check the PWI homepage for fail new updates/greed salesb:laugh
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    quick question, can any of the daggers/soul orbs for assassins and psys also be upgraded into palace of nirvana gear? cuz i seen screenshots for all of the classes nirvana gear except for the assassins and psy.
  • rikako
    rikako Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    yes you can recast them. The nirvana dagger even have -0.1 attack interval.
  • Sheyde - Sanctuary
    Sheyde - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I was doing little research for my Cleric Nirvana Gear
    Nirvana Dragon Rise Robe would be best if i were lvl 100
    Manufacturing it is almost impossible since you need Lunar armor and 100 stones that are very rare in Nirvana palace, so these armors are just for show-off, let's think for a minute did you saw anyone with Niravana gear on? Yeah impossible to manufacture and even if someone made it and sell it, it would cost 5000 milionsb:cry developers are crazy
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    rikako wrote: »
    yes you can recast them. The nirvana dagger even have -0.1 attack interval.

awesome thx =) i wasnt sure cuz i didnt see any pics of the nirvana daggers anywhere nor the stats. very glad to hear it has -0.1 interval tho =D
  • Kawailele - Sanctuary
    Kawailele - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Y MAKE IT SO HARD TO MAKE THE GEAR? HUH?b:sadb:cryb:surrender
    what comes up must come down what goes in must come out! b:chuckle b:surprisedb:mischievous
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Anything that's easily obtained is not worth having.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited February 2010

It's not hard... just takes time...
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Recasting is an ancient Tideborn method for upgrading equipment. It allows individuals to upgrade their existing gear into new gear, while still maintaining their original attributes, refinement level, and sockets. Essentially through the use of this system, players can take their existing high level equipment, and transform it into Palace of Nirvana gear, and without losing any of the hard work they’ve already invested into their gear. This process of course requires certain materials. Recasting your equipment without these materials will still upgrade your equipment to Palace of Nirvana gear, just without any of your existing attributes/refinement level/sockets.

LOL at someone Necro this tread where GM lie that we wont loose sockets and refines when we upgrade to Nirvana.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Damnit!
    I Thought Spoons Was Back When I Saw This!
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    PLEASE MOVE THIS THREAD TO THE LOWER DEPTHS WHERE IT BELONGS.

LOL at someone Necro this tread where GM lie that we wont loose sockets and refines when we upgrade to Nirvana.

qft
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited February 2010

maybe that's why he got.....
    don't necro threads Q_Q
  • jamminjimmy
    jamminjimmy Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Sry if it was answered but in 24 pages I saw asked but never saw the answer.

Do you need your tailor and black smith skillz to be lvl 8 to do this,I have level 8 BS but tailor and crafstmen are at level1 my wife does the armout and ornaments I do weapons and appoc.

Now the 99 weapon I have is bound and of course the armour will be.If the armour has to be recasted by only someone with level 8 isnt this opening up the opertunity for someone to steal ur stuff if you hand it to them (tho i never would hand someone my stuff) or make it impossible to upgrade if you equimp until you get your skilz to lvl8.

thank for a straight forward yes or no answer on skil req to use the nirvana forges
    5941165jeLeR.png
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Sry if it was answered but in 24 pages I saw asked but never saw the answer.

Do you need your tailor and black smith skillz to be lvl 8 to do this,I have level 8 BS but tailor and crafstmen are at level1 my wife does the armout and ornaments I do weapons and appoc.

Now the 99 weapon I have is bound and of course the armour will be.If the armour has to be recasted by only someone with level 8 isnt this opening up the opertunity for someone to steal ur stuff if you hand it to them (tho i never would hand someone my stuff) or make it impossible to upgrade if you equimp until you get your skilz to lvl8.

thank for a straight forward yes or no answer on skil req to use the nirvana forges

First, Necro.

Second, from what I know, your equipment is bound so you'd have to have the crafting skills to recast it yourself.
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
This discussion has been closed.