Heaven (Sage) vs Hell (Demon)

Comments

• DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Or if your using an armor that is below your level. For example my level 69 light leggings give me +str which I used for +dex. Since I got +5 str for the next 5 levels I was able to put 5 dex each level instead of 1str 4dex
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    Legerity - Sanctuary Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Keeping it simple - self sustaining strength requirements do not work in PWI.

I think that is pretty self explanatory...
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    bamp b:victory
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    bamp b:victory
    bamf!
    kanslflaedfnla
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • k92009
    k92009 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    im lvl 102 archer on PWE Delphi ur forum sounds just about right but no need to tell it like a fagrat **** pls talk properly as you would like to be spoken to ...

have a nice day ^.^ xGeNiSiSx
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    devoted you fagrat b:laugh
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    k92009 wrote: »
    im lvl 102 archer on PWE Delphi ur forum sounds just about right but no need to tell it like a fagrat **** pls talk properly as you would like to be spoken to ...

have a nice day ^.^ xGeNiSiSx
    yeah, and im a 105 mg on delphi and i own ur pants! fagrat!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    yeah, and im a 105 mg on delphi and i own ur pants! fagrat!

Hi WaffleChan; I missed your PM last night. Anything I could help you with? You could always shoot me a Forum PM if needed.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    nah dont worry about it, RoyalMist in nef helped me out. so thanks anyways
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    if someone could put this in bible form i would appreciate it.
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    if someone could put this in bible form i would appreciate it.

...don't tempt me. b:chuckle

or Elenacostel
  • Shikyura - Sanctuary
    Shikyura - Sanctuary Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    correction to Devoted's post
    Thundershock is not a 10 second paralyze (now i only read the first page...if all the pages in between state the change then just excuse my post...lazy to read all the rest and posting between class)

Thundershock is a 2-3 (didnt quite count but its hella short) seal/paralyze
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    yep ecatomb ftl. still better than the sage version pvp wise.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    correction to Devoted's post
    Thundershock is not a 10 second paralyze (now i only read the first page...if all the pages in between state the change then just excuse my post...lazy to read all the rest and posting between class)

Thundershock is a 2-3 (didnt quite count but its hella short) seal/paralyze

It is 3 second. The moral of the story is to check PW-MY skill descriptions for more accuracy but poor english.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    So...if this guide is correct...why have I been seeing an uprise of Sage EA's?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2009

The title of the thread clearly explains that observation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Cirdan - Lost City
    Cirdan - Lost City Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    - Frost arrow is teh **** against heavies. [/I]

No it isn't stfu. You have 3 god damn metal attacks for pvp already. That's almost more than a cleric. Use them. If you wanna throw 25 chi worth of minimal water damage at the opponent that's your prerogative. Seriously, you really wanna waste a quarter of a fury on a little amount of damage? You need the chi for much more useful things that will actually provide damage. You never used frost arrow pre-89 pvp and you won't now. (If you do use frost arrow in pvp please stop reading my guide, you'll taint it.) The only justifiable time you could ever use heaven frost arrow in pvp is against victor because he has more metal defense than physical defense.

lol I'm a demon archer, the only time I use frost arrow is when aim low is about to end if the target is on the ground. That way it take longer for your target to get to you. Other than that or a skill hat does a little more dmg than a normal attack, yeah I pretty much agree that it's useless.
  • Cirdan - Lost City
    edited November 2009

Cuz it's cheaper to go sage. Some archers see the demon skills and start drooling, then they see the lack or them for sale and how much they cost if they are for sale and get depressed.

That's my opinion anyways take it or leave it.
  • Whadafak - Harshlands
    Whadafak - Harshlands Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    cause this is what they think:
    OOOH cute white fairy!
    wtf? Ugly hamburger??
    *Choose heaven*
  • Cirdan - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    OOOH cute white fairy!
    wtf? Ugly hamburger??
    *Choose heaven*

lol yeah, that too maybe
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    OOOH cute white fairy!
    wtf? Ugly hamburger??
    *Choose heaven*

I almost did that..and then i tried sage out on another server..and was like eww and then fell in love the demon triple spark sooo yeah..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Whadafak - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    yes, i recommend to everyone to just try a private server, see what it's like, and which one you prefer. although i find the hamburger ugly, I chose demon. Some **** like the hamburger tho b:chuckle
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    yes, i recommend to everyone to just try a private server, see what it's like, and which one you prefer. although i find the hamburger ugly, I chose demon. Some **** like the hamburger tho b:chuckle

the hamburger is more manly =o
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    35dcldf.jpg

noooo_birds.jpg
  • Whadafak - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    That makes me weep tears deep within. b:cry
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    o.o is that on sanctuary? i've totally seen that before.

oh yeah the demon fairy turns into something hot by lvl 100. i think it has bigger **** than the lvl 100 sage fairy. sure the sage fairy has a shorter skirt, but the legs are so semitransparent that she ends up looking like a jelly fish.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    oh yeah the demon fairy turns into something hot by lvl 100. i think it has bigger **** than the lvl 100 sage fairy. sure the sage fairy has a shorter skirt, but the legs are so semitransparent that she ends up looking like a jelly fish.

You and your damn lens, always ending up in the wrong place.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Holy hell, the perfectionist rage in this thread (particularly the OP) would make any sane person choke. -____-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    never knew my guild was so bad and so full of heaven archers.

guys please post here and show how the best guild in the game can hold some grossly misinformed people.

-heaven does 15% more damage
    -attack speed doesn't matter because auto attacks suck
    -you miss all the attacks anyways
    -etc..

these arguments are so fail I don't even know where to begin, im tired and tipsy.. ill post in the morning, maybe some of you can fill in for me till then
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited December 2009