sefis Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    This event starts on my Bday XD
  • Daft_ - Lost City
    Daft_ - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    What other **** do u get if u don't get the rare items?
    Seriously? OMFG you
    why would you do that? Are you nuts!

No.. I'm daft.
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Alrighty guys, this is nice for a few reasons:

1] Possible coin sink, yay!
    2] As far as I can tell, a coin sink without endgame gears!
    3]Still chances to win cool stuff
    4]All at the original price of gold!

Yep, here we have a pack of some sort worth exactly 100k, the price everyone seems to want gold at--the "affordable" price.
    Also, free stuff!

So yeah, a big improvement. I hope this marks the upturn of things. Yeah, it's still not an ingame kill stuff kind of event but I don't see this hurting the economy too much.
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    free clothes, couldn't care about anything else.. the game's economy is already trashed and hung

- the necklaces/belt things suck
    - most people already have anniversary mounts so no need for horse

only thing worth it is that damn ugly (but fast) beetle

The economy is hurting, but not completely trashed.
    -for you they suck, for lower lvls they are going to be awesome.
    -no, most ppl do not already have the anniversary mount. Glad you got one. But not all of us did. Not to mention I personally think its ugly and that a horse is prettier. It all comes down to preference.

-the only thing worth it is the beetle? You are aware that not every class can ride that and there are STILL people who want the brilliant plumes in a bad way but couldn't afford them (my alt archer). Nothing you said was fact.
    I appreciate the effort, but this is the same event we had for halloween last year.... I was hoping on something more along the lines of a haunted instance or something cool like that.

At least you were constructive with your criticism. You know the spiders lairs? I think it would be awesome if they made over the entire map with ghosts, and goblins, and witches, and spiders and cobwebs and pumpkins and.. u get the point! But the instance thing would be neat too. Even if they didnt' do the whole map.. each city made over halloween style would be neat. Something different to look at.
    I fail to see how gambling away our money is a "treat". Where are the real events? -_-" Jolly Jones coming back doesn't surprise me at all with the anniversary packs going away soon (Hopefully). I know the game needs money to run but it's lacking event gameplay. (Boring) So yippi! Have fun with those credit cards everyone! b:surrender

I don't see how people can sit here and complain about a FREE game. My alt is lvl 81 archer, I still have yet to use even 1 angel on it. I don't use them on any of my 5 characters. When charms hit their all time high, I learned I could live without one. Do I level as fast? NO, but whats the rush to finish the game? Enjoy it!

I will agree more events would be nice. However, as someone already posted all that happens is people complain. The complaints in this game are endless. No one appreciates anything. Or for every 1 person who likes what they do, there are 50 who wanna complain about how unfair it is.

Keep in mind events are voluntary. Which means you do NOT have to participate. Just imagine the event isn't here and go on with your biz.

My question is... will the pirate fash all match?????????????? Or do we get a 7 day free item that will not match? Can it be traded?

I love the free item, I wish they'd do this more often. I think honestly every event should host something free from the CS for a short period of time. That makes me feel a lil better about the few mil I'm going to spend on the event. Happy Halloween everyone, have fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cinnammon - Dreamweaver
    Cinnammon - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Thank u guys for that awsome event!b:victory It's really great & I couldn't even dream bout such event! b:kiss
  • Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear
    Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    My question is... will the pirate fash all match?????????????? Or do we get a 7 day free item that will not match? Can it be traded?
    If it works like last time, then each piece you get will be a random color, BUT they can be traded and swapped around. Grab some on your alts for more variety.
  • __Longshot__ - Sanctuary
    __Longshot__ - Sanctuary Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    It says 1:00am on October 27th, which is 2 hours from now. Does that mean the servers are going down?
  • Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear
    Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Nope. Event has already started on east coast servers. Go check out the outfits!
  • Ozzey - Sanctuary
    Ozzey - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    This is my first Halloween event! ^-^ I didn't participate last year 'cuz I didn't get the game all the way. I was a newbie lol @ A@;

But, question, where will one find this Jolly Jones guy?
  • Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary
    Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Not bad, I look forward to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Yay! Finally, my chance to get a midnight!

I missed last years halloween event, I didnt d/l this game until january....Im so excited!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BrokenTusk - Sanctuary
    BrokenTusk - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    in lost city by dragon guy you can find him
  • Devil - Harshlands
    Devil - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    This is a sweet event! You can Spend your extra coins from Anniversary Event to get cool mounts and not OP gear (unless u expect to one shot people with them lvl 5 horsemen stuff). On Harshlands, Guardian Angels were higher then 100k so this might bring them down a bit in price. The thing I'm scared about is being one shotted from all those 9x-100 mages with blessing and lunar weapon/rank 8 -_- Yay to Heavy Veno b:surrender Think im taking a break from pvp XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sashera - Sanctuary
    Sashera - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ohhh this is gonna be so awesom :D
    I WANA GREEN HORSIE! *cough cough* ahem... ^^
    actually if there was anything id desperatly want its those phoenix wings, but what are our chances gonna be for items like that? not high i imagine *shrugs*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ghostk11
    ghostk11 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    We'd prefer if you used coins, this event could be a sink if you do. As for "real events", if you have any ideas please post in the suggestions section. I'm always looking for game event ideas. Although I do have to work within certain constraints, any idea helpsb:victory

And these constaints are....??
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Is it just me, or I spent a lot more coins than the normal boutique events.... last time with anniversary packs i spent 20 gold and only got tockens of luck >______> i'm really thinking about it... something stinks here

Spent 11m on trick or treat boxes, and only got a bunch of candy boxes, treats, and boxes that I can't even open >:[ not to mention a load of pills seriously (stacks of 10... I had 100 of them >_>; NPCed them)....

[Edit]

Gave it a chance, spent 12m total, now im broke with a bunch of unusefull pills :] ty
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:cryb:cry
    me used all my monies to get 4 packs and me got only candy out of it.
    b:surrender
    b:cry
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Lol that only means one thing, rigged :o it cannot be after 120 boxes not even 1 thing came out :P fishy~
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • D_oryy - Heavens Tear
    D_oryy - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Broken Omg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I got 10 packs, got some crappy stuff.
    I'm happy.

It's just a bit of fun.

but I do really like this bless.
    whats the deal with opening the weaps box? I can't. Maybe not enough room in invent? I have 4 slots.
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • killaho
    killaho Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    where is the event npc?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I got 10 packs, got some crappy stuff.
    I'm happy.

It's just a bit of fun.

but I do really like this bless.
    whats the deal with opening the weaps box? I can't. Maybe not enough room in invent? I have 4 slots.

Read the entire post. States that you cannot open the weapon/armor boxes yet. It is in Red on the bottom of the post.
    killaho wrote: »
    where is the event npc?

Any of the starter Villages.

Outside of EtherBlade, Lost City, etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • AkioHikaru - Sanctuary
    AkioHikaru - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Coming from a compulsive player, like most it seems, I've finally learned when to stop.

Nearly 700 treats....super long cool down and not enough recovery for even a lvl 30 noob. Just what I need right? Oh wait I cant even use because then I cannot use apo pots.

Lots of status candy that cannot stack..bank (maxed from RL$ expansion) and no room for that.

I had no realistic dreams of winning a mount, but was expecting something like the sesame or jiaozi which I can totally use. Gems? Wow...commons. At least with beautiful we had a chance to eventually gain some of our money back.

Yeah yeah.."If you don't like it don't participate." You're right, I won't.

One of the things that got me hooked on this game WAS the events. My first was the Christmas...that was fun. What happened to those?

I've spent a substantial amount of RL money on this game. Some of that was devoted to events. Not this time.

Those that won something with a few packs, congrats, that's awesome. The others that spent 25mil+ for a mount available cheaper (or soon to be released) in the boutique that's great too.

There are ways to balance out the company making money and keeping the player base content. Whatever, the majority of player complaints will continue to be ignored.
  • Xyaira - Sanctuary
    Xyaira - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Mwahahaha b:victory Pirate Costumes = Awesome! And they're free, *drools* b:avoid whoa who drooled there? >.>

Y'all better be happy for this event, 'cause it's wayyy better than to have nothing going on. b:cool

*Xyaira is officially happy* lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Clerics = Awesome b:cool
  • borac1
    borac1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Lol, i wish i read this before i spent 1 mil on damn treats and blesses >.<
    I actually thought I can get a mount... How foolish from me...
  • Xyaira - Sanctuary
    Xyaira - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    *Eats Halloween candy* hmm? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Clerics = Awesome b:cool
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Why ?

i really wonder WHY ??

why dont we have level dependant rewards?

its not that hard to do .....
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
  • Agony_Anne - Dreamweaver
    Agony_Anne - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    This is my first Halloween event! ^-^ I didn't participate last year 'cuz I didn't get the game all the way. I was a newbie lol @ A@;

But, question, where will one find this Jolly Jones guy?

OMFG , exactly Ozzey. 11 pages of "QQ'ing"b:beatenup

and 1 page of defense to developersb:surrender

and ZERO information. b:chuckle

I guess I should be used to this by now but, really....

Where the heck do we find the Jolly Jones guy? b:puzzled

Oops I see now where jolly jones is! Thanks RedsRose!!! My eyes got all blurry from all the QQ! *chuckles* thanks for the info
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So long as they don't get violent, I want to let everyone say what they wish,
    for I myself have always said exactly what pleased me. --Albert Einstein

_
  • Moozka - Sanctuary
    Moozka - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Coming from a compulsive player, like most it seems, I've finally learned when to stop.

Nearly 700 treats....super long cool down and not enough recovery for even a lvl 30 noob. Just what I need right? Oh wait I cant even use because then I cannot use apo pots.

Lots of status candy that cannot stack..bank (maxed from RL$ expansion) and no room for that.

I had no realistic dreams of winning a mount, but was expecting something like the sesame or jiaozi which I can totally use. Gems? Wow...commons. At least with beautiful we had a chance to eventually gain some of our money back.

Yeah yeah.."If you don't like it don't participate." You're right, I won't.

One of the things that got me hooked on this game WAS the events. My first was the Christmas...that was fun. What happened to those?

I've spent a substantial amount of RL money on this game. Some of that was devoted to events. Not this time.

Those that won something with a few packs, congrats, that's awesome. The others that spent 25mil+ for a mount available cheaper (or soon to be released) in the boutique that's great too.

There are ways to balance out the company making money and keeping the player base content. Whatever, the majority of player complaints will continue to be ignored.

This post deserves an award. Your speakin my language homeslice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Agony_Anne - Dreamweaver
    Agony_Anne - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I always wonder...just what defines "player base" ..... How do we keep them happy? Should we just give everyone, everything they want? If everything came easy to you, I can assure you that you'll get bored with it really quick and stop spending money faster.

*hides from the potential b:angry *

I belong to a different group. I am happy. Thanks for the fun game PW b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So long as they don't get violent, I want to let everyone say what they wish,
    for I myself have always said exactly what pleased me. --Albert Einstein

_