NOTICE: Halloween Event

Options

Comments

• forks89
    forks89 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    soooo if one was smart.. one would wait until the last hour of the event to pick up the items and have them to pwn people when everyone elses is gone b:laugh
    Raging Tide Guild:resolvepwi.mmoguildsites.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear
    Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    yippie another so called event. Run and charge your ZEN so you can empty your pockets and fill em up with guaridan scrolls for this event. Why oh why cant the people at PWI realize their pockets are getting full while their loyal players pockets are getting empty?? Yep as usual the trick is on us and we are treating pwi to fuller coffers. b:laugh

100k option = dont need to charge zen ...... seriously muppets b:surrender
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    100k option = dont need to charge zen

100k is cheap too! My level 2x alts could even afford that!
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    100k option = dont need to charge zen ...... seriously muppets b:surrender

+1 b:chuckle

Angels = option too.... as eatwithspoons said on another thread, we dont have to participate... and they can't please everyone.

For all you haters, why not try giving them constructive criticism? Tell them what they can do better instead of always saying "this fails". That doesn't tell them how to help it. ^^
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    free clothes, couldn't care about anything else.. the game's economy is already trashed and hung

- the necklaces/belt things suck
    - most people already have anniversary mounts so no need for horse

only thing worth it is that damn ugly (but fast) beetle
  • forks89
    edited October 2009
    Options

Spoons... but thats cause you can easily Gm style yourself infinite money >.<

Good event tho I'm excited
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cosoc - Sanctuary
    Cosoc - Sanctuary Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    GREEN HORSEY FTW b:victory
    BIG UPS PWE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MissEbil - Heavens Tear
    MissEbil - Heavens Tear Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    yippie another so called event. Run and charge your ZEN so you can empty your pockets and fill em up with guaridan scrolls for this event. Why oh why cant the people at PWI realize their pockets are getting full while their loyal players pockets are getting empty?? Yep as usual the trick is on us and we are treating pwi to fuller coffers. b:laugh

PWI is a business. You have the option to buy or not.
    I'm a loyal player, yet I'm not broke because of PWI, you know why? I can budget.

But huzzah for free fash <3 and HAI SANTA! I'M ALIVE!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud member of the VenoMafia.

b:flower Read my FanFic! b:flower
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=334222
  • eatwithspoons
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Not true forks b:shocked, I have absolutely no access to GM privileges on my legit account. You do know, I played this game before I worked here too, since beta actually.
  • Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear
    Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

And with gold prices the way they are in AH 100k is the better option

400kish = one gold = 3 angels and 3 goes

400k = 4 goes at 100k

if anything it will lower the price of gold in the AH, unless people have totally no sense
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    About the Halloween gift box what are the chances of getting those air mounts? b:question b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Not true forks , I have absolutely no access to GM privileges on my legit account. You do know, I played this game before I worked here too, since beta actually.

SO i may have known u O_O b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Also, what other kind items you get from those boxes. b:question b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    Kardie - Dreamweaver Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I am assuming the 30% bonus box is now a permanent feature? Because of the fact that you stated that the quest could be picked up weekly.
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    Wizzeled - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    The +30 attack level IS 7 DAY ONLY will NEVER be a perm. lrn2read
    And can only be gotten once every 7 days.
    ei5eli.png

I can has time machine?
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I am assuming the 30% bonus box is now a permanent feature? Because of the fact that you stated that the quest could be picked up weekly.

Well last year, they ended at a certain time. I can't remember for sure when, but they weren't permanent last year. Let's hope they are permanent this year.
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options
    The +30 attack level IS 7 DAY ONLY will NEVER be a perm. lrn2read
    And can only be gotten once every 7 days.

That wasn't necessary <.< she was just asking to make sure....
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

I don't think spoons is a fan of PvP servers. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Calliope - Heavens Tear
    Calliope - Heavens Tear Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    For everyone who wasn't around last year, here's how Jones's Blessing works:

1) the quest is available, you take it and get the Blessing.
    2) the timer immediately starts ticking. In 7 days your Blessing will vanish.
    3) if the quest is still available (ie for however many weeks they leave it in, probably 1-2), you can go back to step 1.

At best you can grab the quest 1 min before maintenance and have your Blessing for a full week after they remove the quest. But there's no way to keep it any longer than that.
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    Wizzeled - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    That wasn't necessary <.< she was just asking to make sure....

Oh wasn't to the person that posted above me LOL sorry posted at the wrong time it was 2 the guy that decided to post a paragraph on why it was a bad idea.
  • eatwithspoons
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:laugh Maybe so, long ago in a land far far away, there was only Lost City.
    For everyone who wasn't around last year, here's how Jones's Blessing works:

1) the quest is available, you take it and get the Blessing.
    2) the timer immediately starts ticking. In 7 days your Blessing will vanish.
    3) if the quest is still available (ie for however many weeks they leave it in, probably 1-2), you can go back to step 1.

At best you can grab the quest 1 min before maintenance and have your Blessing for a full week after they remove the quest. But there's no way to keep it any longer than that.
    Correct, and it will end at the time listed in the news post b:victory
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    God I remember the blessing from last year. Time to use it for HH this time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • forks89
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Not true forks b:shocked, I have absolutely no access to GM privileges on my legit account. You do know, I played this game before I worked here too, since beta actually.

shh i know that but some may not.

I figured it could give other people something to QQ about sides from this nice event lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devilmaycare - Harshlands
    Devilmaycare - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I appreciate the effort, but this is the same event we had for halloween last year.... I was hoping on something more along the lines of a haunted instance or something cool like that.
  • Skimi - Dreamweaver
    Skimi - Dreamweaver Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    last year blessing npc was up for like 1 month or so
  • eatwithspoons
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I appreciate the effort, but this is the same event we had for halloween last year.... I was hoping on something more along the lines of a haunted instance or something cool like that.

That would be savage! The issue is, our devs are focused primarily on the upcoming expansion, so creating a whole new instance would end up setting back the release date by weeks.
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:laugh Maybe so, long ago in a land far far away, there was only Lost City.

Correct, and it will end at the time listed in the news post b:victory
    O_O
    b:laugh
    CB FTW .................
    btw i quit >.>
    and forgot the acc and made another b:sad
    no anni mount for me...................................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Vidalaire - Heavens Tear
    Vidalaire - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I only hope that youve learned from past mistakes and put a gag on Duke Blacke. We don't need to see everytime someone gets an HH ammy or belt. Please no walls of red text.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    That would be savage! The issue is, our devs are focused primarily on the upcoming expansion, so creating a whole new instance would end up setting back the release date by weeks.

Interesting use of slang there. o_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Devilmaycare - Harshlands
    Devilmaycare - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

Ahhh, good point.... maybe next year then hopefully.... halloween is my favorite holiday, lol