Treatment of Clerics

Comments

• Ballador - Sanctuary
    Ballador - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    people do treat clerics bad, and if it wasn't for them, squads wouldn't be able to survive. I always try to acknowledge my mistakes and I don't put my mistakes on the cleric, unless the cleric stops healing when he/she should. its been many times that when I die, the cleric starts acting like if it was the gravest mistake in the world, because people mistreat them, and I have seen it happen. when I die, and it is my fault, I always say it, it is my fault, cleric had nothing to do with my death. oh and I forgot, hi there Kag
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I hate it when people like you make fun of people who can not spell right or speak english properly. There is nothing funny about it especially when it is as minor as her mistakes.

I wasn't trying to make fun of her, threatin just sounds like threatening b:surrender
    sorry if it looked like I was making fun of her :S

ontopic:
    I gues we should never treat anyone else like trash, no matter what their class is.
    When I die in a fb/bh/anywhere else when I'm squadded with a cleric I'm usually just happy to get a res.
    I'm the one handeling my char >_> and clerics are no healbots...
    about the barbs, it's always great to squad up with them and happy if one can be found.

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:bye This is the sole reason for legendary pets k bye thanks.

cheers!

seriously, this is a stupid thread. Everyone is not nice to everyone at some point in time, no matter what class they are. Get over it, move on, find someone else to play with, and dont bring your drama here. gtfo
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • FitHitDShan - Sanctuary
    FitHitDShan - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I'll just throw this thought out there for discussion: Maybe we should actually be making more of an effort to make sure other players (be they barb, cleric, or even the less relevant DDs) know the rest of the party thinks they are an uber-noob so they are more likely to be the players who start over as the new classes...? Fewer barbs and clerics would not be so bad if we got rid of the worst ones.

I know I've been on a fair number of BH runs where one or two party members were costing everyone else, but nobody really wanted to say anything. It's the peril of splitting wines with a random squad, you can't get out once you've invested in the run and you can't reasonably kick someone out who paid a share of the wine you already used.
    "?" IS my avatar.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    cheers!

seriously, this is a stupid thread. Everyone is not nice to everyone at some point in time, no matter what class they are. Get over it, move on, find someone else to play with, and dont bring your drama here. gtfo

Your class probably gets the most hate (at least on the forums)...

And yet there are constantly threads like this "Respect the Cleric", "You Should Thank Us", etc.

Yes, we saved your party. Yes, we debuffed and healed and DDed when we could. Can we please stop with the endless "thank us" threads? That's the point of our class. Do we constantly see archer threads asking for thanks for DDing on bosses?

No forum thread is going to convince another class to stop abusing a class if they're already doing it. What's the point...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • LilWolfy - Heavens Tear
    LilWolfy - Heavens Tear Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    cheers!

D: u dont sound very happy ...
    edited October 2009
    Your class probably gets the most hate (at least on the forums)...

in game too lol
    Theres a few factions, iv been apart of for a brief period, that sometimes in guild chat.. a "hate the venos" discussion would arise. lol

but anyways.. for my fb69 i invited a cleric i didn't really know that well. This person had a mouth on him, just wouldn't shut up and then started getting in a verbal argument with my other cleric.
    So we finally get to Pyro, and this cleric is still being a big bad azz. The big bad cleric all full of himself, goes and pulls pyro. without letting a zeal genie or a veno pet pull. So naturally he taking all kinds of dmg.
    As hes barely keeping himself alive, hes yelling... tab it tab it now.
    So, the whole time i'm thinking to myself.. i hate this person and i dont want him to get my tab exp+rep. So me, the other cleric and the barb all decide to let the big ego cleric die.
    It was great too, you can tell he was charmed and it was ticking like hell, while hes yelling tab it tab it. lol I wish i had video of that moment. ... n e ways, we let the cleric die.. we leave the instance and come back later to have a smooth fb69.
    A - Throw money at it.
  • Kawakami - Dreamweaver
    Kawakami - Dreamweaver Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I don't expect to be treated kindly or be appreciated but I never had a fail squad blaming me for their deaths, only had compliments so far but they mean next to nothing. And I agree with what has been said, it's part of the class unless you focus on full offensive. Put your ego aside and you will be fine, I'm not playing this game to be appreciated or praised , I play it because I want to play it.
    Few people make mistakes with fire after being once burned, of people who regard water lightly many have been drowned - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
    edited October 2009
    in game too lol
    Theres a few factions, iv been apart of for a brief period, that sometimes in guild chat.. a "hate the venos" discussion would arise. lol

but anyways.. for my fb69 i invited a cleric i didn't really know that well. This person had a mouth on him, just wouldn't shut up and then started getting in a verbal argument with my other cleric.
    So we finally get to Pyro, and this cleric is still being a big bad azz. The big bad cleric all full of himself, goes and pulls pyro. without letting a zeal genie or a veno pet pull. So naturally he taking all kinds of dmg.
    As hes barely keeping himself alive, hes yelling... tab it tab it now.
    So, the whole time i'm thinking to myself.. i hate this person and i dont want him to get my tab exp+rep. So me, the other cleric and the barb all decide to let the big ego cleric die.
    It was great too, you can tell he was charmed and it was ticking like hell, while hes yelling tab it tab it. lol I wish i had video of that moment. ... n e ways, we let the cleric die.. we leave the instance and come back later to have a smooth fb69.

i have done that befor ..n tanked pyro n a few adds its not to hard ...altho i cant really keep aggro to well and wouldnt try it to much. sry i forgot to piont it out ..i meant on my cleric ..she is 86 forgot i was using my barbs avatar
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    people do treat clerics bad, and if it wasn't for them, squads wouldn't be able to survive. I always try to acknowledge my mistakes and I don't put my mistakes on the cleric, unless the cleric stops healing when he/she should. its been many times that when I die, the cleric starts acting like if it was the gravest mistake in the world, because people mistreat them, and I have seen it happen. when I die, and it is my fault, I always say it, it is my fault, cleric had nothing to do with my death. oh and I forgot, hi there Kag

While I definitely appreciate the thanks [because I can't help feeling responsible for squad death, whether it was my fault or not], clerics aren't all that necessary either, in many situations.

In fact, sometimes I just feel like a hp charm saver rather than a lifesaver. There are some archers who run ahead and say "ooh look at me I can tank this" when all they are really doing is letting their charm tank. I'm sure barbs can charm tank without heals as well. I'd argue that the only thing that clerics are needed for is Purify. And yet this is a skill that many do not fully levels/many do not use properly.

Just as legendary pets replace barbs, hp charms replace clerics. I don't see this getting mentioned a lot but it's pretty true.
  • Eriestrength - Sanctuary
    Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    sigh lets just get down to the point.

you die thats no ones fault but your own, dont take it out on the tank or cleric they can only do so much.
  • Signako - Heavens Tear
    Signako - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I never blame clerics for anything, I work with them all the time, and when I mess up, I let the party know what happened, and its my fault. As for barbs they are so few, and 80% of them are busy, that I tank everything for my faction, and for myself. So a barb is nice to have, but if i can do it, then I don't need a barb around. Then again I been tanking with my BM since day one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Knight is sworn to Valor. His heart knows only Virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His might upholds the weak. His words speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked.
    edited October 2009
    i have done that befor ..n tanked pyro n a few adds its not to hard ...altho i cant really keep aggro to well and wouldnt try it to much. sry i forgot to piont it out ..i meant on my cleric ..she is 86 forgot i was using my barbs avatar

i'm not saying its hard for a cleric to tank a magic boss.
    The point of what i said was that the cleric is a jerk and we let him die because hes a jerk. ^^
    A - Throw money at it.
  • Tamuz - Lost City
    Tamuz - Lost City Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    yah i get pissed off .... i get cheated in HH and in BH just cus im a cleric b:angry
    edited October 2009
    While I definitely appreciate the thanks [because I can't help feeling responsible for squad death, whether it was my fault or not], clerics aren't all that necessary either, in many situations.

In fact, sometimes I just feel like a hp charm saver rather than a lifesaver. There are some archers who run ahead and say "ooh look at me I can tank this" when all they are really doing is letting their charm tank. I'm sure barbs can charm tank without heals as well. I'd argue that the only thing that clerics are needed for is Purify. And yet this is a skill that many do not fully levels/many do not use properly.

Just as legendary pets replace barbs, hp charms replace clerics. I don't see this getting mentioned a lot but it's pretty true.

at lv 90 i charm tanked one of the harder bosses in FB99 ....till my charm ran out prettie quikly ...so i can agree and disagree with that ..altho i rarely use charms at all more so now that gold is insane im prettie good at staying alive w/o a charm i personally think it just makes u lazy
  • Ballador - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    I never blame clerics for anything, I work with them all the time, and when I mess up, I let the party know what happened, and its my fault. As for barbs they are so few, and 80% of them are busy, that I tank everything for my faction, and for myself. So a barb is nice to have, but if i can do it, then I don't need a barb around. Then again I been tanking with my BM since day one.

yeah, I tank too. I have tanked TT too. I have tanked several of the bosses I have needed myself, I only get a barb when I know I can't tank something, or if its similar to something I know I can't tank. I tank my own bh for example, from lvl 70-79, my typical bh 59 squad, was me, a cleric and a veno to lure the boss. I never liked to lure the mobs one by one, I rather AoE. as for bh69, I tank those too
  • Ballador - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    barbs for RB are very hard to find. I have been in RB squads where the barb is too weak and he dies at stage 6, I have been at squads where the barb doesn't aggro, I have been in squad where the barb is a newb and doesn't follow directions (he wanted to do the whole run in human form, while we all told him to turn to tiger form. obviously, we failed) and I have also seen very good barbs that do their job exceedingly well. I have found that the best barbs aren't those with big ego's. once on a RB run, the whole squad except the veno claimed to be super pros, and they didn't even get past the first stage.
  • cyborgtemplar
    cyborgtemplar Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    david12345 wrote: »
    Quite a few barbs I meet at random have severly overblown egos, mostly due to the fact that they think they are a tiny minority and therefore feel they should be treated like royalty.

Any **** ups are never their fault, ever. It was lag, or the boss did 5 times its supposed damage, or the cleric is ****. It pisses me off to no end; I've actually started a barb myself due to this.

A week ago I was in a BH, and we were half way through and suddenly the barb says he has to go. Apparently we were doing the BH too slowly for his liking. ???

About clerics, meh. I don't see how they are hard to find. A third of my FL is filled by clerics. Many more I know who are not on that list.

If I squad with a random cleric (for whatever reason) I always expect him to be competent at his role, especially at high level. Why do I expect this? Because this is the responsibility they take as soon as they make their char and they have to live up to it, or quit being a cleric.

Two days ago a friend asked help with BH69, and they had a cleric with them. Everyone except me died at guarnob because he stopped healing for god knows what reason. I asked him "Why are you playing cleric?", he said nothing and left.

cause that was just mean. clerics arent just a healing slave for you to carry around. use some pots, apoth heal, genie heal instead of just relying on us clerics to heal you all the time. yea your charm may tick every so often but ours ticks ALL THE TIME so suck it up and deal with it. I mean seriously just cause we do a better job at healing than you doesn't mean it's our only job so get used to it.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    cause that was just mean. clerics arent just a healing slave for you to carry around. use some pots, apoth heal, genie heal instead of just relying on us clerics to heal you all the time. yea your charm may tick every so often but ours ticks ALL THE TIME so suck it up and deal with it. I mean seriously just cause we do a better job at healing than you doesn't mean it's our only job so get used to it.

If someone just stops healing, then they aren't doing their job. We have a side job of debuffing/DDing when we can, yes. But our main job is to HEAL. That's why we have so many healing skills. If I don't feel like I have a good handle on the situation I won't debuff or DD, just heal the tank until I'm certain that everything is working out.

Allowing the entire party to die isn't our job, however.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Ewings - Heavens Tear
    Ewings - Heavens Tear Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Two very common mistakes people tend to blame clerics for.....

1) Person A with wannabe tank syndrome, runs into a bunch of mobs then goes and hits only 1 or 2, poor cleric now heals this person only to find a large bunch of very angry mobs heading to kill him/her. I mean come on hold the damn aggro off the healer if u expect heals. Why?? Read part 2

Part 2- Guess whu goes to town/uses rez scroll every time they die? oh wait its the cleric.... others can **** up and simply get a rez.... so most of time..we clerics r more scared of squad/themselves dieing than any one else...and dont even start the "you shud have angel" joke.....especially when 80percent of the server relies on rez to save their exp.

So my conclusion is, no need to bow down before clerics or barbs etc. but remember not to make their lives harder by trying to be heroes in the dungeons, you will find them very appreciative of that.
  • cyborgtemplar
    edited October 2009
    david12345 wrote: »
    I don't know what it was exactly; the cleric did not comment.

True, maybe he lagged - but this too is one of his responsibilities; if you are prone to lag then you must inform your party members so that they have a chance to plan ahead and around that issue, or get a second cleric to back you up.

Its common sense, yet so many clerics I have seen go into a FB/BH guns blazing and then we die, cleric simply says lag. Everyone rages and berates the cleric for not informing of his lag. Its one of the biggest party killers for me.

I know, many clerics are afraid to lose their spots if they admit they lag, but whats worse: chance of being kicked or chance of getting the whole party wiped, getting abused, then kicked? For all you know the leader might be considerate and understand this issue.

I play from overseas (read: 200+ ping) and I can count the number of mega lag spikes I got on one hand since I started playing. And even then I minimize and find out I was downloading "stuff". Makes it hard for me to sympathize with people who experience these completely random lag spikes that last long enough so that the whole party is dead to a subpar boss.

true but most the lag is from people with low end cpu's and it's low graphics (lag from animations) or not alot of ram but w/e. even i got low and the main place i lag is west arch every other place i just set animations second to minimum and nomrally do ok after the first 30 seconds or so
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Occassionally death can be the fault of the cleric. We had one guy at Pole who didn't know how to purify, despite me telling him several times (he didn't speak english). I actually managed to knock 90% of poles hp down at one stage, but in the end after several near party wipes we had to kick the guy. At this point the 8x veno has a hissy fit at the other veno and me saying we'd have been "fine with a better bm", then left. lulz. Show me any uncharmed bm who can tank pole without purify.

Also goes to show other classes get abuse too. Anyway, we got two more clerics, tried again and died due to a mess up, no one complained, picked up and finished it perfectly. Clerics got a ton of thanks and everyone parted on good terms.

And lag is no ones fault. It happens, it's unavoidable. If you go into an instance with a squad you all take the risk that at any point one member might d/c, lag or freeze. If it happens you accept it and go again. Even the fastest computers may occasionally lag.
  • cyborgtemplar
    edited October 2009
    If someone just stops healing, then they aren't doing their job. We have a side job of debuffing/DDing when we can, yes. But our main job is to HEAL. That's why we have so many healing skills. If I don't feel like I have a good handle on the situation I won't debuff or DD, just heal the tank until I'm certain that everything is working out.

Allowing the entire party to die isn't our job, however.

i agree with this as well, but the thing is most people think our job is only heal and anytme we debuff or try a DD they ***** and complain that their not overhealed. i'll IH and BB their the only 2 heals i'll really use. i may max my wellspring later on but for now those ones are fine. I'm mostly a combat cleric I made the guy specifically to not die when I hit something. The same point i mention is still true though. our heiro's will keep ticking to save theirs and they complain about 1-2 ticks so much that it's sad. if they don't have a couple side heals of their own to add on to ours(non charms) then their pretty weak withought us. I know clerics are good at healing and so appointed that role and hence I heal when it's needed. But during TT runs and such I wouldn't mind first pick for sacrificing my charms for somebody else and keeping them alive during the run, otherwise it's just not really worth the price I pay to keep it. Now the barbs tank part is short. Their good at tanking for high life but their not needed, I only like one in the party when i got archers or wizards and that's just for fleash ream mainly to keep the agro off them and make the whole run go smoother in which a veno can get ream on their pet so it's still not as necessary. Barbs can do some nice dmg too in human form as well so just tanking isn't everything they do (i dont play a barb btw). Higher hp so they dont die in 1 shot and IH stack can replenish hp back and agro holding to keep the DD's from drawing it are their main purposes which a BM cant pull off as easy (herc can though). BM gets a much higher pdef than barb when using alter marrow so their tanking skills are just as good as ong as it's not a 1 shot kill type boss. there that should about cover the main points and that i'm not against healing if that's what you thought b:chuckle.
  • Bebisito - Dreamweaver
    Bebisito - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    When I feel taken advantage of by someone, I never help them again. End of story. It has nothing to do with feeling better than anyone, I just think a lot of people expect barbs and clerics to drop whatever it is they're doing to help out.

That being said, I think I've only been blamed for a party wipe once, and that was when the barb glitch was still around. o_o
  • Shintera - Sanctuary
    Shintera - Sanctuary Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    When I feel taken advantage of by someone, I never help them again. End of story. It has nothing to do with feeling better than anyone, I just think a lot of people expect barbs and clerics to drop whatever it is they're doing to help out.

That being said, I think I've only been blamed for a party wipe once, and that was when the barb glitch was still around. o_o

lol sry just saying something again so my avatar is actually on this time. but yea we get abused and reused. but oh well, and contrary to what somebody said earlier, we don't always make our chars knowing all that would occur such as just mostly just heal or take hits (cleric/barb respectively). but oh well I'll leave to the elitists.

edit: same person as cyborgtemplar lol
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I really hate barbs that think they need to lead the party and take aggro on every little last thing, and then tell me off when I easily do their job. Its like they think every other class is defenseless and they have to be some great hero and hold everything for you like a 'supertank.' Ive had many of these in my BHs where barbs magically think theyre in charge, and that idiotic 'I must tank everything' attitude gets them killed so often Then they blame the party for whatever BS reason they can make up. and get everyone riled up.

Last night was especially fun when the dumb barb thought I couldnt lure, (maxed range arrow shot luring people?)and told me I should just keep my stupid arrows off monsters until 'he' got them. He ended up dying on Calcid, and I tanked it for the party, just to prove him wrong :P.

Barbs, you aren't last action heros. You have limitations, and some other classes can peform your job too on some bosses. And to you good ones out there, cheers for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I had a lv101 BM in FB99 tell me 'HEAL PLS' when i actually already was IHing him already, 'HEAL ME LIKE A BARB', while the aggro was actually on the archer. Then the last part he leeroyed solo into a mob while we were all still killing 2 mobs, and he promptly died. b:cute this i repeat is lv101

I treat mean pple as they deserve, but I also treat these sort of pple as they deserve too...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Lady_marta - Dreamweaver
    Lady_marta - Dreamweaver Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I've played a cleric on this game and others and I usually end up going solo except when it is absolutely necessary, which ends up being FBs and KQs. I main a Veno now since I found it easier to solo. I've never played a Barb, and don't plan on it, because I don't like being restricted to tanking like that. I DO appreciate you guys, however, since a couple Barbs were kind enough to help me with my FB19 last night, so kudos to you.
    God of healing, bless those that stand before you...
    Grant me the righteous power to banish evil!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wolverin_e - Lost City
    Wolverin_e - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Hi all,I also saw this topic and wanted to say smg .Many people asked me to tank bosses for them and cuz in our guild we dont have mutch tanks mostly Im pretty busy with bosses.I tanked bosses from lvl29 to lvl90 and didnt refuse to anyone who needed my help and I m free.When I was lower lvl many ppls helped me so Im helpin others now and dont act like royal or smg only because barbs r minority as a whole.But I really get annoyed when ,u know,some person spams with requests"kill me this ,kill me that"and when u refuse to do so starts complainin and makin drama like hell.As for clerics-well Ive been in pty with great clerics who do their job xtremely good but also been in pty with clerics who ask me"do u have charm?"and I say"yes|and then the answer was"well so u dont need heal so mutch|"I was like"w t h"?so u can spend ur gold on tons of charms cuz cleric is lazy to heal ya???but my idea is that everyone spends resources on heal/tank etc just respect ppls resource,do ur job and all will be fine.As a whole I respect anyone who decided to play cler cuz of their uneasy job,but if he/she lets u die only cuz wana save mana/prefer to act "super hero"and hit boss all the time(seen a lots of em)better get archer or smg.A -bit-offtopic/big part of venos I ve been in pty with dont realize their supporting role in pty-they dont amply boss only nuking (with 1st skill)and when u ask why they dont amplify they say|conserving mana" -and how mutch time and heal from cler will take killin tough boss w/o constand amplify ?some of em even dun wana lure boss they say"u have Zeal u can do it"-Im not sayin its all venos but bigger part Ive seen yes-on other side Ive been in pty with great supportin venos but not mutch times-all I wana say-ppls respect each one's resourses and try to protect each other in pty and respect everyone-this game isnt meant to be solo.(sry 4 long post)
  • Shintera - Sanctuary
    Shintera - Sanctuary Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I had a lv101 BM in FB99 tell me 'HEAL PLS' when i actually already was IHing him already, 'HEAL ME LIKE A BARB', while the aggro was actually on the archer. Then the last part he leeroyed solo into a mob while we were all still killing 2 mobs, and he promptly died. b:cute this i repeat is lv101

I treat mean pple as they deserve, but I also treat these sort of pple as they deserve too...

lol BM with i am barb syndrome, BM's can tank yes, but the moment agro switches to a DD they wont get it back unless DD just stops attacking. unlike barb they don't have mass agro skills like fleash ream to keep agro and draw agro back to them. if he kept agro in the first place he woulda been fine. and that's not including running off while the party is fighting another mob lol.