Haha Tekkblade

Options
ChronicDose - Harshlands
ChronicDose - Harshlands Posts: 143 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
I just have to post this because of the comment made afterward. Tekkblade camping Oracle. Because apparently he *needs* to cashshop 261 Oracles *He stated this before I started attacking* and couldn't let anyone else do Oracle 1.

Tekkblade Quote :" NOT EVEN LVL 90's do 10k to me"

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9923/tekk2.jpg

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/253/tekk1.jpg

Heheh I guess not one shot, but damage log reads: 6729 + 4973 = 11702

Peacee
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by ChronicDose - Harshlands on

Comments

• Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    tekkblade 1 shot me 4 times in a row today

that is all
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I think he meant 10k in 1 hit..
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    lol omg this thread is so fail
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • GoD_Omega - Harshlands
    GoD_Omega - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Grats on 90 Tekkblade. b:victory
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I just have to post this because of the comment made afterward. Tekkblade camping Oracle. Because apparently he *needs* to cashshop 261 Oracles *He stated this before I started attacking* and couldn't let anyone else do Oracle 1.

Tekkblade Quote :" NOT EVEN LVL 90's do 10k to me"

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9923/tekk2.jpg

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/253/tekk1.jpg

Heheh I guess not one shot, but damage log reads: 6729 + 4973 = 11702

Peacee

loludumb? tencharpl0x
  • Faildom - Harshlands
    Faildom - Harshlands Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    sad how people cant level up the normal way, instead they have to buy 100000 oracles with RL money to power level from 88-90. hmm ok
  • UShoot_iLoot - Harshlands
    UShoot_iLoot - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Wait, I read something funny from XuLin in that SS saying that Shizuma got sacrifice.

All I gotta say is guys that skill is terrible, just because I had it once and it was once decent doesn't mean its good now. It hits about 500 damage now and puts you pet on 25% HP after use. It also has a 30 second cooldown. I wonder what skill was removed for it b:shutup
  • ChronicDose - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    loludumb? tencharpl0x

LOL,
    I guess I am dumb because I'm not scared to harass a lvl 90 who is camping ORACLE I even when I don't even have any oracles to do, so it is of no benefit to me.
    Also, I must be dumb to SS my dmg log to prove that I actually did that damage, when he repeatedly denied the fact because he can't admit his own shortcomings.

He also immediately called in Xulin and a whole slew of Kylin to protect his precious Oracle spawn.

This was simply a LOL at Tekk, because Tekk apparently believes he is elite, while his actions display his true mettle. A cash shopping kid who thinks $$ = Skills.

TBH I play this game for fun/to **** people off...so I hope I succeed most of the time, in both aspects of course.

I also love the comment "Don't make me embEress" you, keeping being classy and in denial Tekk b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    LOL,
    I guess I am dumb because I'm not scared to harass a lvl 90 who is camping ORACLE I even when I don't even have any oracles to do, so it is of no benefit to me.
    Also, I must be dumb to SS my dmg log to prove that I actually did that damage, when he repeatedly denied the fact because he can't admit his own shortcomings.

He also immediately called in Xulin and a whole slew of Kylin to protect his precious Oracle spawn.

This was simply a LOL at Tekk, because Tekk apparently believes he is elite, while his actions display his true mettle. A cash shopping kid who thinks $$ = Skills.

TBH I play this game for fun/to **** people off...so I hope I succeed most of the time, in both aspects of course.

I also love the comment "Don't make me embEress" you, keeping being classy and in denial Tekk b:laugh

You know, sometimes you should just be quiet and don't talk because you will only embarrass you even more and make you look dumb.

This is one of those moment. b:shutup b:shutup
  • Lndigo - Harshlands
    Lndigo - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    LOL,

Exactly. 7x FTW. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    numba one stunna.
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You know, sometimes you should just be quiet and don't talk because you will only embarrass you even more and make you look dumb.

This is one of those moment. b:shutup b:shutup

Yes... I am the one who is dumb.

You mean I should be quiet and not talk? Or did you mean to put in a period and not maintain a run on sentence with poor grammar.
    If you want to come and flame at least make an intelligent/viable comment that has relevance to the situation, you troll.
    Saying I should be quiet and not talk is a redundant statement either way, but maybe this will help you at schoolz as you would probably write.

Let me rebuild your sentence structure:
    two options:
    A)
    You know, sometimes you should just be quiet. Don't talk because you will only embarrass yourself even more and make yourself look dumb.
    B) You know, sometimes you should just be quiet and not talk because you will only embarrass yourself even more and make yourself look dumb.

Even if I was unintelligent, I think this is just a pot calling the kettle black.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hayato - Harshlands
    Hayato - Harshlands Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Pothead. b:laugh
  • Scam - Harshlands
    Scam - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    10k with 2 hits ChronicDose noob..well thath so rare when got 2 crits in row with clerics.Bu i believe he can with 1 perdition kill you 4 or more times
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Oh my dayz... silence is a virtue.... so stfu

Thread closedb:surrender

Even if i'm still mad tekk outlevelled me by oraclesb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hysteriumx
    hysteriumx Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I'm just wondering why the OP is still completely oblivious to the fact that Tekkblade obviously meant 10k in 1 hit. The entire server population that reads this post will understand this, yet you fail to. Not only that, but you have the balls to correct someone on grammatics in an attempt to sound intelligent, while obviously failing to correctly comprehend the language you're trying to critique. /fail

I'm sure you also failed to mention that the 5XX damage was probably a normal hit on you, and with any skill he could probably do enough damage to 1 hit you 2 times over.

b:bye
    edited August 2009
    Options
    10k with 2 hits ChronicDose noob..well thath so rare when got 2 crits in row with clerics.Bu i believe he can with 1 perdition kill you 4 or more times

Yes it is but not really that rare with 7% Critical hit rate.

7/100 for first crit multiplied by 7/100 for a total of

49/10000 = .49% Rounded up is 0.5%, meaning I will double crit approximately

every 1/200 attacks. This is RARE but then you are saying that a Zerk Crit with Calamities(Axes have wide damage gap between minimum and maximum damage) is Noob because of the low chance to obtain that damage?

I never claimed to be pro, I was simply stating numbers which made me lol, it was his comment and my desire to poke fun that initiated my post.

75 LA Cleric dmg vs 90 Vit Barb was my only point.

I also never claimed that Tekk would be unable to one shot me, TBH if he WASN'T able to I would be very very surprised and considerably more amused.

It requires this:

Some spark, Tangling Mire -> Skill with lucky high axe hit, or Ultimate....

Regular hit should exceed my mere 3.1k hp unbuffed and 52% Physical Attack resistance with my lowly cleric buffs.

And, I stated directly before I had done 10k dmg in 2 hits to a lvl 90, then he followed that statement with NOT EVEN 90's CAN DO 10k, I clearly understand that as in my OP I said 2 hits.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    oups didnt know u where LA... i did a deadly shot but damn it didnt crit.. that suck.. anyway u died right nowb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fiya - Harshlands
    Fiya - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I like you, ChronicDose.

That's still a lot of damage for a lvl 75 to do on a 90 barb o.O I call damage haxb:chuckle
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    he must have the same crit hacks as Nurfed
    edited August 2009
    Options
    oups didnt know u where LA... i did a deadly shot but damn it didnt crit.. that suck.. anyway u died right nowb:victory

I ty Dark_Fate for not ticking my charm extensively while I was making a Caesar Salad AFK on my WQ. LOL quick and semi painless death...
    <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Yes... I am the one who is dumb.

You mean I should be quiet and not talk? Or did you mean to put in a period and not maintain a run on sentence with poor grammar.
    If you want to come and flame at least make an intelligent/viable comment that has relevance to the situation, you troll.
    Saying I should be quiet and not talk is a redundant statement either way, but maybe this will help you at schoolz as you would probably write.

Let me rebuild your sentence structure:
    two options:
    A)
    You know, sometimes you should just be quiet. Don't talk because you will only embarrass yourself even more and make yourself look dumb.
    B) You know, sometimes you should just be quiet and not talk because you will only embarrass yourself even more and make yourself look dumb.

Even if I was unintelligent, I think this is just a pot calling the kettle black.

Thanks for the grammar lesson. But you are still dumb, I could try and explain why but i would only be wasting my time. b:surrender
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Thanks for the grammar lesson. But you are still dumb, I could try and explain why but i would only be wasting my time. b:surrender

Everyone knows barbarians are jarheads, and thus have no brains to begin with.

...GO TEAM VENTURE!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited August 2009
    Options

Well you probably could (Key word:) try to explain to me why I am dumb, this unfortunately is doomed to fail. If you cannot understand that I posted this statement to elicit ridiculous responses from some ignoramuses, such as yourself, you cannot understand anything I write and might as well stop here.

Most likely, the reason why you made this comment is because you are completely incapable of discerning which, if any, logical/ grammatical/social follies I have made in my previous posts.

My only answer to this, is you FAIL but must instead attempt to ridicule other's statements in an attempt to enlarge your own ego. Unfortunately those with half a brain( i.e. Those who even put the time into reading all of the information I posted) Will be able to see straight through your ridiculous comments and label you as such:

TROLL :D

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I have tamed this stupid lion b:victory.
  • TimMagicstrg - Harshlands
    TimMagicstrg - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    GG
    fu.ck i need 10 character
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Needaname - Harshlands
    Needaname - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Tekkblade? ...lol

fail across multiple servers.
    fail in sanctuary and now
    fail in harshlands.

Not surprised at the least that this moron
    #1. picks the class that requires the least amount of intelligence and most on gear

and

#2. cash shops his way up the ranks. Don't forget, this is the guy who was QQ-ing in sanctuary in his 8x's that he didn't know where the snake boss was in 1-2

Those harboring his idiocy, good on you.
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    All I read was QQQQQQQQQQ..
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

That's because that's the only letter your feeble mind can comprehend.

Jarhead point still stands.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • icyantab
    icyantab Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    dragon + crits ...nothing special
    edited August 2009
    Options
    loludumb?

The idiocy of this "Cleon" actually is shocking, I guess I should get used to the odd illiterate fool/prepubescent tool/member of the average American gene pool, venturing into an online game forum and posting irrelevant and ridiculous comments with little or no rationale, meanwhile thinking they are cool.

Your level of retardation is astounding, and your flaming coupled with my retorts will most likely get this thread locked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]