Lyve - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Maybe with another veno to help heal but will take awhile :P
  • Spankmepls - Dreamweaver
    Spankmepls - Dreamweaver Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    In 1-3 that boss is known as Shooting Aur, in 1-1 and 1-2 it is known as Dimentora. I hate that boss lol.

lol i acutally knew that ...just didnt want to look up the spelling b:surrender i avoid using words i cant spell ...it makes me feel bad b:cry
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Is it possible to solo fb 19 as a veno?

Get to lvl 24 or so and it's moderately easy - could be a tough shot before that though.

Grats on posting something so totally on-topic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Western - Heavens Tear
    Western - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Is it possible to solo fb 19 as a veno?

b:sin let me help yah b:sin

u can solo if ur high enough lol.....but i dont think level 19 veno can solo her own fb19.... could be LOL that would be EPIC b:victory
    b:angry CLEAN isn't GREEN b:cry
  • IceFalls - Sanctuary
    IceFalls - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:sin let me help yah b:sin

u can solo if ur high enough lol.....but i dont think level 19 veno can solo her own fb19.... could be LOL that would be EPIC b:victory

You cant help her lol. You are on the wrong server. I can though b:victory

(Btw, this is not my main)
    edited October 2009
    Options

You cant help her lol. You are on the wrong server. I can though b:victory

(Btw, this is not my main)

b:chuckle this isnt my main either ...this avatar isnt even on my mains server
  • Sheets - Sanctuary
    Sheets - Sanctuary Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ooopps so my 205 Dex wiz is bad then ?

not as bad as my 5 mag 70th Mage... >.>

!~ Da Silky Sheets
  • Western - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle this isnt my main either ...this avatar isnt even on my mains server

either do i....this isnt my main LMAO.... b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    For the attribute thing with 200 points.. there are some classes that are easier to play from lvl 1-60 or so with putting more points on one attribute or another. Plenty of Archers go with a vit build in the beginning to live longer. And then around lvl 70 restat to pure so they can pew pew even better!

A wizard might do the same thing. Go L/a in the beginning to live longer and then restat to pure mag around lvl 70.

Just a few examples, but having to restat that many points isn't fail. For some its easier game play and more enjoyable game play.

Altho, I've been pure mag from lvl 1.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    Options
    either do i....this isnt my main LMAO.... b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh

my main is higher then ur avatar ...n my alt is prettie close
  • Western - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options
    btw i just want to ask whats best axe for a heavy veno?.... b:pleased b:laugh
    edited October 2009
    Options
    btw I Just Want To Ask Whats Best Axe For A Heavy Veno?.... B:pleased B:laugh

none!!!!!!!!!
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Get to lvl 24 or so and it's moderately easy - could be a tough shot before that though.

Grats on posting something so totally on-topic.

You can NOT SOLO an FB. You have to have at least 1 other person in the squad. Thats just how its set up. You can solo it.. but not tab it is what I mean.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CherryS - Heavens Tear
    CherryS - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Ahh finely got the net install on my new net, now to try pwi "... wth maintenace ah man!"
  • Western - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options
    none!!!!!!!!!

b:cry b:cry b:cry im using level 66 axe for my veno atm....or maybe i should use Fist instead
  • Valintine - Heavens Tear
    Valintine - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    maybe if u have a herc n some charms ..isnt wroth it tho

Who needs a Herc? My pups and I could solo Untamed (and Winged Elf -- haven't had a chance/inclination to try Human) FB19 at level 60. Possibly even earlier than that, as the only reason I tried at level 60 was because I'd had a really bad day and needed to take out my frustration.

Full disclosure: I did have two clerics, one about my level, the other at high 20s, although neither had to heal me for anything worse than a MP/HP swap -- and I had sixty some odd health potions on me that would have done the same exact thing (not to discredit Clerics; they're real lifesavers!).

And if the fact I had friends with me means it wasn't a true "solo run", then the fact I soloed the Winged Elf FB19 boss when I was in the mid to low 50s after clearing the boss's room, by my self, should count, I'd think.

...Anyway, all of the above was just to prove you don't need a Herc or a 'Nix to be a good Veno.

/end QQ
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Who needs a Herc? My pups and I could solo Untamed (and Winged Elf -- haven't had a chance/inclination to try Human) FB19 at level 60. Possibly even earlier than that, as the only reason I tried at level 60 was because I'd had a really bad day and needed to take out my frustration.

Full disclosure: I did have two clerics, one about my level, the other at high 20s, although neither had to heal me for anything worse than a MP/HP swap -- and I had sixty some odd health potions on me that would have done the same exact thing (not to discredit Clerics; they're real lifesavers!).

And if the fact I had friends with me means it wasn't a true "solo run", then the fact I soloed the Winged Elf FB19 boss when I was in the mid to low 50s after clearing the boss's room, by my self, should count, I'd think.

...Anyway, all of the above was just to prove you don't need a Herc or a 'Nix to be a good Veno.

/end QQ

she asked if a lv 19 veno could do it ....not if any veno could .....noob ...read the post befor u respond
  • IceFalls - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Options

/end QQ

Spankmepls was talking about Soloing fb19 at lvl 19. This is almost impossible without a Herc

EDIT: I was beaten to the punch lol
  • Sellah - Sanctuary
    Sellah - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    You can NOT SOLO an FB. You have to have at least 1 other person in the squad. Thats just how its set up. You can solo it.. but not tab it is what I mean.

so you can b:chuckle
    edited October 2009
    Options

/end QQ

Most venos I know can solo fb 19 at about lvl 22-25. Usually they can solo Fb's pretty close to their level. Not that venos without hercs aren't great, but the ones with them can usually take on a bit more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sellah - Sanctuary
    Sellah - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    BTW i thought this was maintenance threat not some veno qq threat b:surrender
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Spankmepls was talking about Soloing fb19 at lvl 19. This is almost impossible without a Herc

EDIT: I was beaten to the punch lol

Huh. Fine print: making afts out of folks since the invention of lawyers. Possibly even before then.

Also: No need to call me a noob, Spankmepls, because I skim-read and missed something. Its called being human, making a mistake, and being up past midnight.

Now that I've finished making excuses for myself, 'scuse me while I go to bed.
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Most venos I know can solo fb 19 at about lvl 22-25. Usually they can solo Fb's pretty close to their level. Not that venos without hercs aren't great, but the ones with them can usually take on a bit more.

i wanna buy a ticket to see a lv 75 veno without any cash shop pets solo a whole FB70
  • IceFalls - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Huh. Fine print: making afts out of folks since the invention of lawyers. Possibly even before then.

Also: No need to call me a noob because I skim-read and missed something. Its called being human, making a mistake, and being up past midnight.

Ummm, I didnt call you a noob b:shutup b:surrender

@Spankmepls: That would indeed be funny even with a Herc. Polearm would be the best part of the show lol
  • Western - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Lets talk about barbs going as a full time arcane (hybrid with full magic) lmao b:sin that would be awesome and kinky.... just wondering O_O
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Ummm, I didnt call you a noob b:shutupb:surrender

Yeah, noticed that. My apologies. Edited original post to clarify that.
    edited October 2009
    Options

Also: No need to call me a noob, Spankmepls, because I skim-read and missed something. Its called being human, making a mistake, and being up past midnight.

well lv 19 was the most important part of her question ...so it seems u dont skim read very well if u miss key things