TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    riddiculus wrote: »
    9 more weeks neffies ... i noe u guys cant wait b:chuckle

cant wait for what?? the massquits? every1 to lose there gamefeeling?? or what i dont know but to me in my eyes they just tryng to ruien the game =.=
    and win ?? excuse me nef u have clannies who take out the competition on sad sad sadddddddddd ways .... common lol cant wait for what?? this war no count for me nef a bunch of noobos who lured the best in with million pays they took out competition by attacking them personaly or flirting them in hehe to me Legendary won the war no1 could compete against them only when the new game we cant talk about took them away b:sad and the whole game went down and nef and other clans tryng take over on a sad way ;)
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
  • jpnufc
    jpnufc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    cant wait for what?? the massquits? every1 to lose there gamefeeling?? or what i dont know but to me in my eyes they just tryng to ruien the game =.=
    and win ?? excuse me nef u have clannies who take out the competition on sad sad sadddddddddd ways .... common lol cant wait for what?? this war no count for me nef a bunch of noobos who lured the best in with million pays they took out competition by attacking them personaly or flirting them in hehe to me Legendary won the war no1 could compete against them only when the new game we cant talk about took them away b:sad and the whole game went down and nef and other clans tryng take over on a sad way ;)

How funny, nef's payments came from earning the land to pay out the money, and you say nef and other clans trying take over is sad. Well you applied to ALL said factions that are doing that, nef and regi refused you, so you went to enelysion. To say no-one could compete with legendary is a lie, nef and LG's early fights were the best. Neither side had a clear cut advantage. For 2 months it went back and forth until one side won. Now even if LG had won, you would have flipped this around to say LG ruined the game. You always have bad words say about everything, maybe actually checking facts might be better before posting.
  • riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009

just for the record... im not a nef... never was one... i quit already... i just follow the battle report n forum still..

secondly .. i was referring to them because i know their plan is to take over the entire map so if they would to tw everyweek for 9 weeks and win all of them.... that would happen... and thus goal achieved...'neffies cant wait'

to me legendary is no better than nef in terms of strength... they just (in the end after such a long hard fought struggle between the two) ran out of luck... many quit after event and with the production of 'the game' and therefore they fall out whereelse neffies didnt get affected as much
  • dawhitemage
    dawhitemage Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    riddiculus wrote: »
    just for the record... im not a nef... never was one... i quit already... i just follow the battle report n forum still..

secondly .. i was referring to them because i know their plan is to take over the entire map so if they would to tw everyweek for 9 weeks and win all of them.... that would happen... and thus goal achieved...'neffies cant wait'

to me legendary is no better than nef in terms of strength... they just (in the end after such a long hard fought struggle between the two) ran out of luck... many quit after event and with the production of 'the game' and therefore they fall out whereelse neffies didnt get affected as much

YOU GOTA BE KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more neffiez quit/left because of "the game" and the "awsome" packs then leggies
    leg only crashed because their moral was already at an all time low

PS: SAVELESS!!! YOU GOTA TEACH ME HOW TO DO DAT!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. - Plato
    Wolfteam (softynx) IGN: 547212436 ;) (this is a fps game so in no way competes with pwi lulz)
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    wow, i gotta see the list of people from nef that quit. Not those ppl u guys kick off, nor those that disappeared without a warning. Can't blame them when u spent thousands of dollars for pixels...b:pleased
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    There was so much bidding going on today...It almost out-spammed the Duke shouting about the Annipacks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    been a pretty active TW bidding i saw in a while today >_> not to mention jacked up prices due to anni pack gold cost
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    There was so much bidding going on today...It almost out-spammed the Duke shouting about the Annipacks.

roflb:laugh
  • riddiculus
    edited October 2009
    WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more neffiez quit/left because of "the game" and the "awsome" packs then leggies

Then my info mustve been incorrect.. as I sed im not a nef neither a leg... just basing of wat others say...then again.. r u a nef or a leg?

maybe i shuld reword it to "ran out of morale" instead of "ran out of luck" then... providing wat u say is true... b:chuckle
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    o that obnoxious little mage...she was in both, but was in nef right b4 she fell into a hole b:chuckle
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited October 2009

haha who are your? You already know most all nef 100's still play as with leg 100's at time before anni packs still played. Two weeks before patch nef actually lost and attack to leg on a lvl 3 territory and complained we ****?
    Come on everyone could obviously see since patch what happened to leg its a fact even the beginners know, we lost 95% of our 100's and most of our 98-99's, get your facts right before you caps lock the forums.

But on a honest note, leg had all there guns out on arch TW and it took nef 1:30mins with 8 cats to pull out the victory that showed how strong leg was at the time. >.>
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Was pretty awesome TW bidding.

*bangs the ringside bell* Lets get ready to rumble!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Great TW this week, I am sure map will change
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • dawhitemage
    dawhitemage Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    haha who are your? You already know most all nef 100's still play as with leg 100's at time before anni packs still played. Two weeks before patch nef actually lost and attack to leg on a lvl 3 territory and complained we ****?
    Come on everyone could obviously see since patch what happened to leg its a fact even the beginners know, we lost 95% of our 100's and most of our 98-99's, get your facts right before you caps lock the forums.

But on a honest note, leg had all there guns out on arch TW and it took nef 1:30mins with 8 cats to pull out the victory that showed how strong leg was at the time. >.>

my identity is a secret but my name is a clue!

oh yeah... im really well known too ;)

at least like 2 months ago when i still played

oh and another clue... im really bloody rich in game

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. - Plato
    Wolfteam (softynx) IGN: 547212436 ;) (this is a fps game so in no way competes with pwi lulz)
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    my identity is a secret but my name is a clue!

oh yeah... im really well known too ;)

at least like 2 months ago when i still played

oh and another clue... im really bloody rich in game

how can u be well know if nobody knows you. what a noob...
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Well fought Nef.. that was a damn long TW.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    It was great fun, nice to have that after a while, cya tomorrow for more killing fun b:victory
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    how can u be well know if nobody knows you. what a noob...

lols domina and i have caught on >.<
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Losing tonight was all apart of Regicide's "strategy"...careful Nef b:shocked

Why is Regicide still asking Legendary for an alliance btw?

You can't kick someone when they are down and then honestly expect them to want anything to do with you...

Fell asleep waiting for the tw to end, hope Nef had fun playing around :p
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Losing tonight was all apart of Regicide's "strategy"...careful Nef b:shocked

Why is Regicide still asking Legendary for an alliance btw?

You can't kick someone when they are down and then honestly expect them to want anything to do with you...

Fell asleep waiting for the tw to end, hope Nef had fun playing around :p

Why do you go out of your way to troll on us? I thought you quit this game.

You seem to forget when we helped you guys for 2 months take 4-5 lands off Nef we got nothing out of it except lose more members to both you and Nef. You didn't really give any effort to communicate with us except maybe 15 minutes before TW bidding closed to tell us to attack Nef. I'm sorry to say but you didn't give us much choice other than to attack you.

I'm not sure why you expected to keep us as "allies" when you guys went your own way as soon as you thought you could solo Nef, and bid the first minute bidding opened; making it impossible for us to get the same time slot as you.

And for your information, you kicked us when we were down too. You ganged us at Sanctuary and Forest of Haze with Outlaw when we asked you to attack Nefarious with us and "Rebirth." We never took that personally, and we continued to ask for your help against Nefarious and you continued to push it aside. ;)

Are you assuming Nef went easy on us? And played with us? That was not the case. Especially not after 90 minutes of trying to zergling rush our B gate and failing to take our towers down inside. Basically each push did 5% to our crystal with 4 10x barbs. b:chuckle

• johnnylight
    johnnylight Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Wanna cry a little more Dan?
  • OT_W - Sanctuary
    OT_W - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Are you assuming Nef went easy on us? And played with us? That was not the case. Especially not after 90 minutes of trying to zergling rush our B gate and failing to take our towers down inside. Basically each push did 5% to our crystal with 4 10x barbs. b:chuckle

So you think to take down a tower is harder than the crystal? b:chuckle
  • Sarugami - Sanctuary
    Sarugami - Sanctuary Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lol @ all the regi haters. No where in dan's post that I saw he was crying about the loss. If you weren't in the TW...don't assume, maybe nef did took easy or maybe not. If you think nef wanted to wasted their charms and fought regi for that long then sure, believe what you want (maybe santa and tooth fairy is true too :O). With the price of charms atm...I don't think anyone wanted to waste their charms like that. If you say nef have the money to fool around with us like that then I'm happy that nef wanted to wasted all that charms on regi :). Also why not post with your real name in game instead of an alt o.o.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • johnnylight
    johnnylight Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    he's crying about the whole legendary thing
  • Sarugami - Sanctuary
    Sarugami - Sanctuary Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited October 2009

I didn't realized stating the facts mean crying now days o.o?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009

I'm not the one going out of my way from a different game to bash people.

I've always believed in fair play and good sportsmanship. And I will say Nefarious beat us fair and square. We weren't able to hold them outside our gates... but yeah, we'll see what happens in our attack tomorrow.

And if you read clearly I never took offense to Legendary attacking us; we know who the real threat is, the greater of two evils. We've always been more than friendly to Legendary members out of good faith.

• bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lols domina and i have caught on >.<

So have I :P .
  • Reminissions - Sanctuary
    Reminissions - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited October 2009

I believe you know that if Nefarious wanted the tower down, they'd be down.
    HQ aint exactly easier to take on when the towers are still alive.
    (They even KS'ed your babies on me once o.o; )
    And sorry but the "each push 5%" aint exactly.. accurate.. Iirc, before the 2 last push, your HQ was @ 35%. If we did only 5% by push, your crystal would still be here b:shocked

But yeah, good fight. Had tons of fun :D
  • riddiculus
    edited October 2009

Yeah see... my info is not totally incorrect to say leg ran out of luck b:chuckleb:victory