TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Mount lantern also borders archo and going south still puts you pretty far from the South edge. Sacrificing a 10M/week land today so you have a one week head start on getting Dreamweaver a month or two from now doesnt make much sense since Dreamweaver is only 10M/week more than a normal land.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Reminissions - Sanctuary
    Reminissions - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Who knows, that would be tough. If only all of Nef was as squishy as you Remi b:sadb:laugh

I'm a wizzy, not meant to tank in any way. b:cry
    Regi wizzy are mostly one shot build. I'm 3 shot. -happy-
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I'm a wizzy, not meant to tank in any way. b:cry
    Regi wizzy are mostly one shot build. I'm 3 shot. -happy-

pssh lies, you were the fun I had when I was bored in archo..."go beat remi so you can feel better!" b:chuckle squashy mega remi!! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    Come back and try me again, I swear you'll feel different >:3
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Updated your post, because I do remember you ranting at someone who spent an entire week trying to get a 59 culti party made for you, while doing 49 cultis and other stuff for other members that did nothing to help them. They also received no help from any faction member on their own quests, and did not gripe about it. And when they stuck up for the other high levels who got tired of always being griped at for not stopping their TT/own quests immediately to help impatient lowbies who didn't want to put any effort into FBs, not cultis that are needed, but FBs they caught non-stop flack. And you called the person who tried helping you selfish and uncaring. Only a week after they did everything they could for you.
    personal rep does follow you huh regardless of faction b:chuckle
    can i? >;3 first time i noticed you on forums rem :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited October 2009
    can i? >;3 first time i noticed you on forums rem :3

You can.

The service provided by Remcompany&co does not guarantee you satisfaction or that you'll feel any better by beating us down. Thank you.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    You can.

The service provided by Remcompany&co does not guarantee you satisfaction or that you'll feel any better by beating us down. Thank you.

Say ..... you've gotten better than last time I fought you right ?
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    personal rep does follow you huh regardless of faction b:chuckle
    [/COLOR]

More that anyone who was ever in Legendary last year, and many in this year, had better watch what lies they tell. As I was one of the main 3, an in fact the main 1 for PvP, had better make sure their lies are airtight. Because being able to air the BS I've kept secret about for so long is one of my private joys :)
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
    edited October 2009

False advertisement b:cry
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    More that anyone who was ever in Legendary last year, and many in this year, had better watch what lies they tell. As I was one of the main 3, an in fact the main 1 for PvP, had better make sure their lies are airtight. Because being able to air the BS I've kept secret about for so long is one of my private joys :)

Xoria just got busted !!!
  • riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    whos counting the week till 'legendary' officially becomes 'legend' b:laugh... at least their true to their name...

and Regicide... killer of kings... finishing off king orange... and soon... king red too? b:chuckle
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    riddiculus wrote: »
    whos counting the week till 'legendary' officially becomes 'legend' b:laugh... at least their true to their name...

and Regicide... killer of kings... finishing off king orange... and soon... king red too? b:chuckle

I hope we're not contaminating the map too much ><
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Could Enelysion be a potential powerhouse?

We were doing pretty well but in the end we lost due to a lack of experience. We were able to stop their cats very well which impressed me a lot, even when they had 4 cats coming up the gut we got them all by freezing and poison and our DDs were quick to act not wasting a second attacking them. when we attacked and was in their base (I dont wanna say too much) we had almost perfect execution and Legendary ran up to use when they were still sealed and unbuffed when attacking their HQ and died again for it. But after getting in their base a few times and them in ours, Leg got their cats in our base while we were attacking again and eventually beat us. I will say we would have won but while Leg was defending the other factions and their was only 20 or so ppl defending us we were confused for most of us this was our 1st TW and didnt act quickly while we outnumbered them. But we got the 1st TW out of the way for a lot of us and we are still growing. IMO we are without a doubt the 4th best faction on the server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Woot, cant wait till next week! So proud of all my Enelysion faction mates! I'm also glad that us little "noobies" who "only bring 3 people to TW so we should stop bidding" could impress people ^_^. b:thanks
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Hazon - Sanctuary
    Hazon - Sanctuary Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Good Job Enelysion!

b:victory
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i heard something else about enelysion, but let's not go into the funny detail :P altought i would suggest working on keeping your cat together as one force with protection around it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    i heard something else about enelysion, but let's not go into the funny detail :P altought i would suggest working on keeping your cat together as one force with protection around it
    GJ Enelysion ;D 55min is very nice considering whats been seen recently in all TWs

Dont mind the sour pple like Evga, cant say anything good without putting himself on a crooked pedistal
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lol i'm not saying anything bad, i was just talking to my old friends in enelysion and they were telling me the issue that prevented a win, so i'm just putting out here :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i heard something else about enelysion

Shh, don't give away our pataka-Blademasters secret! b:shutup
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Enelysion was just inexperienced imo. Could have had a significantly larger chance of winning if they had more experience in TW. They actually have a lot of decent levels and power. With more experience they could have lasted longer (or won). Got some tips, wont share though. b:chuckle
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    The TW with Leg was probably the most fun I've ever had since MY-EN, even though my charm didn't agree and most I was doing was running around pointlessly. b:chuckle

Congrats Leg, thanks for the great fun. b:cute

offtopic btw, but congrats Decept on 100. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Oh dam....CapnK....what the hell...now everyone knows...

b:chuckle

Enelysion<3
    Where is Sarunya?b:sad She needs to post too xD
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    edited October 2009
    offtopic btw, but congrats Decept on 100. :D
    ty lol i think im gonna die soon if i dont up and delta from hereon. bh, cs, and cube were my only source of exp income and just found out recently that BH100 isnt a definate 300k+ exp like 79+89 D:<
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    *peeks around the corner and waves*

Heh. Don't worry Sarah you know I'm your stalker. n__n

Anyway.. Funny that suddenly everyone has a word about the faction and seems to "know things" lol.

This was the best fun I had in months, Territory War wise. Who gives that much about winning? It was a great challenge and I was so proud of the faction and our members. Ofcourse we are not the high leveled high experienced TW faction yet. It would be silly to expect otherwise.
    I think a lot of us learned a lot during our TW and that's what I was hoping for. I think I'm getting a little less rusty myself aswell. That's winning in my opinion.

Thank you for the support everyone! b:cute

Saru
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009

Heh. Don't worry Sarah you know I'm your stalker. n__n

Anyway.. Funny that suddenly everyone has a word about the faction and seems to "know things" lol.

ooo your my stalker b:dirty

and ya I b:chuckle at that too sweetie xD
  • dorm
    dorm Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    What could this mean? Could Nefarious be using these factions to train? Or is it something else?

I laughed. What could this mean? Epic stupidity? Bias seeping in? Or is it something else?

Any news on your faction member being able to contribute to the knowledge of the game?
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    dorm wrote: »
    I laughed. What could this mean? Epic stupidity? Bias seeping in? Or is it something else?

Any news on your faction member being able to contribute to the knowledge of the game?

I am glad someone who doesn't play this game was able to inform me? I am guessing you have nothing constructive to say as you have dismissed my thoughts/ideas with your explanation as to why you disagree being derogatory remarks.

Again, my reports are intended to inform. What I have reported was based off my knowledge of situations, and people are free to correct me if I have made any mistakes and I will make the necessary changes.

• Emerald_Lady - Sanctuary
    Emerald_Lady - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I am glad someone who doesn't play this game was able to inform me? I am guessing you have nothing constructive to say as you have dismissed my thoughts/ideas with your explanation as to why you disagree being derogatory remarks.

Again, my reports are intended to inform. What I have reported was based off my knowledge of situations, and people are free to correct me if I have made any mistakes and I will make the necessary changes.

I think your doing a great Job TheDan, unfortunately you will never be able to please everyone, as such there will always be someone who will Critisize, Point Fingers, Acuse you of being Biased ect... Do Not pay any attention to these and just keep doing the Good Job you are doing.

lol no doubt someone will try to acuse me of being biased (again) just for saying your doing a good jobb:chuckleb:laugh

This Message was brought you by the NewsCrew Team
    (yes we are still here)
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    dorm wrote: »

huh? there's not even anything negative about Dan's speculation as to why nef took so long. i dont think think there'd be anything wrong with training newer members thus having those TWs take unexpectedly longer so why would you say that's biased? biased toward whom?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    huh? there's not even anything negative about Dan's speculation as to why nef took so long. i dont think think there'd be anything wrong with training newer members thus having those TWs take unexpectedly longer so why would you say that's biased? biased toward whom?

Maybe it's unpleasant to read because it's not an ego boost for some :x

Well sorry folks, but my reports are not intended to favor anyone, but rather inform people.

But hell, if my reports were intended to please everyone, things could become hard. b:chuckle Maybe I should write up a special joke report aside from my serious one next time for kicks just to please b:dirty