TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    wait a minute why is there a "dirty" emote next to the "dead bodies"? that's terrible! b:shocked

I bring the bodies into my office for further investigation when I'm done with them. b:cute
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • bigxbear
    bigxbear Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    who wants to go bowling? ^.^
    i'm the one spinning in their chair, eating a ring-pop, wondering y the world hates broccolie so much... but loves it w/ cheese O.o... mabye we all should wear cheese to be better ppl. (Yes!!.. One more step to RUULING the worldb:thanks)
  • Hazon - Sanctuary
    Hazon - Sanctuary Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Nice, Dan is taking over as the reporter work lol b:thanks

It is Enelysion btw..lol

Good luck Enelysion! I feel sad I can't make it with u guys.

And good luck to everyone like myself who believes the map should not be owned by two colors only or monotone for this weekend TW b:victory.
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Aww you should know our name by know Dan b:sad
    Rofl anyway ty hazyboo hope you can make it next time x3 and enjoy ur vacation dont think I already said that b:cute

Hope we will do good again this week! :3 Good luck to everyone else aswell!
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Nice, Dan is taking over as the reporter work lol b:thanks

It is Enelysion btw..lol

Good luck Enelysion! I feel sad I can't make it with u guys.

And good luck to everyone like myself who believes the map should not be owned by two colors only or monotone for this weekend TW b:victory.

Corrected in my posts, thanks.

• Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    At that time rebirth and steel were pretty much equal in power although rebirth proved to be stronger and I believe it was the 3rd strongest faction till it collapsed ,as expected from a faction with lots of pvp fans.

I was always thinking of joining rebirth because leg had almost 0 pkers at that time xD .

Actually,isn't the reason regi raised in power due to the fact that allot of ppl from rebirth came to you guys ? I've heard some ppl even saying that rebirth merged with regi.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    At that time rebirth and steel were pretty much equal in power although rebirth proved to be stronger and I believe it was the 3rd strongest faction till it collapsed ,as expected from a faction with lots of pvp fans.

I was always thinking of joining rebirth because leg had almost 0 pkers at that time xD .

Actually,isn't the reason regi raised in power due to the fact that allot of ppl from rebirth came to you guys ? I've heard some ppl even saying that rebirth merged with regi.

By the time "Rebirth" had reached it's collapsing point, many of them became PVE. Many of their PVPers came to Regicide. Maybe 60-70ish people, their PVEers went to OurHome or Recluse.

After just one week of failing an attack on Nef, 10-20 of those "Rebirth" applied to Nef directly from Regicide, because they wanted 'longer TWs' or their friends. - Well I hope you enjoy the 10 minute steamrolls over 1 Hour fights when factions were at balance.

Regicide just didn't have enough power alone to hold it's own against Nefarious.

One week after "Rebirth" came to Regicide, Nefarious lost it's first land since January to Legendary through our joint attack. Regicide continued to lose momentum as both Legendary and Nefarious gained recruits from us. After choosing to attack Legendary and claiming land our first land since April, we went back from 170 people to 200 within a week.

Eventual fake bidding threw off joint attacks on Nefarious so Nefarious was able to pull it together.

• Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Ouch ,so they lost 2 TWs . Fast TWs are so boring, it's like gambling.
  • Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary
    Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    12 if I counted right.
    BILLY MAYS LOVE YOU
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Lost to regi alone in 9 mins ? This is just too lol.
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Ah.. We had no luck this week, haha. Legendary decided to put all/most of their forces on us instead of defending Nef. Hence the short TW times this saturday noon.

No strategy was longer possible when outnumbered like that. I think my girls and boys still did a very good job. *proud* Wondering what will happen the next time. And I guess our growing numbers are noticed since we got this much attention from them. b:cute

See you all next week. b:chuckle b:bye
  • MichaelBhB - Sanctuary
    MichaelBhB - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    That was the most depressingly sad tw's I ever been in>
    Period>

rofl....
    ~Proud Leader Of Legendary~

Mikey eats anything!!!

You are what you dare!!!
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Hopefully Legendary attacks the ones who aren't Nef that are taking lands from them, no sense allowing them to profit from it. And if anyone complains, ignore the hypocrites.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Ya see?

Colors...Sanctuary is like a rainbow now.

http://images.learningresources.com/images/products/en_us/detail/prod0744_dt.jpg

Or maybe:

http://www.claire-louise.org.uk/bearisms/Carebear-rainbow.gif

A slice of cake to the person that can name *that* Care Bear.
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Ah.. We had no luck this week, haha. Legendary decided to put all/most of their forces on us instead of defending Nef. Hence the short TW times this saturday noon.

No strategy was longer possible when outnumbered like that. I think my girls and boys still did a very good job. *proud* Wondering what will happen the next time. And I guess our growing numbers are noticed since we got this much attention from them. b:cute

See you all next week. b:chuckle b:bye

All not most we were told not to go to nef only some crazy ppl went. Legendary is a dieing faction get the lands while there hot, there was actually a mistake with regicide TW as we had 60 or more running thru dreaming and the other faction that were not needed there. Numbers were not distributed right and our *strategies* are gone so as said before dieing faction gj all on TW's.b:victory
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    The recently joined ppl don't even deserve to be called "legendary" . I logged in a bit to send some in-game messages to some ppl and also asked around how's the situation out of curiosity. I got all sorts of responses from ex leg old members that still play that are either still in or left the faction saying "it's not legendary anymore".

Heh,if you think about it ,legendary is pretty much like shockwave long ago now. Even the times it got some ppl back and some of the ppl who came with me from SW to leg said they even made promises to go back to if it ever tried to get back on feet again , after a few days they returned back to leg saying "it's not SW anymore". Kudos to the guys still trying though.
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    The recently joined ppl don't even deserve to be called "legendary" . I logged in a bit to send some in-game messages to some ppl and also asked around how's the situation out of curiosity. I got all sorts of responses from ex leg old members that still play that are either still in or left the faction saying "it's not legendary anymore".

Heh,if you think about it ,legendary is pretty much like shockwave long ago now. Even the times it got some ppl back and some of the ppl who came with me from SW to leg said they even made promises to go back to if it ever tried to get back on feet again , after a few days they returned back to leg saying "it's not SW anymore". Kudos to the guys still trying though.

Haha meh i'm not trying anymore i just trying to get some skills and some BH's done leg dont do them anymore! Have to shout in WC for helps ;)
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    All not most we were told not to go to nef only some crazy ppl went. Legendary is a dieing faction get the lands while there hot, there was actually a mistake with regicide TW as we had 60 or more running thru dreaming and the other faction that were not needed there. Numbers were not distributed right and our *strategies* are gone so as said before dieing faction gj all on TW's.b:victory

You mean the people who were supposed to come to Regi TW went to Dreaming TW? Hmm, was it their first time going to TW? Going into the wrong instance? b:thanks lol.

• Zuyue - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    You mean the people who were supposed to come to Regi TW went to Dreaming TW? Hmm, was it their first time going to TW? Going into the wrong instance? b:thanks lol.

Not the wrong instance... ppl where placed wrong we had 4 cats squads and a support for each cat squad. For dreaming and the other faction no need for support, those 4 squads should had been sent to your TW and cats squads knocked down to 2 barbs 1 squad instead 1 cats in each of 4 squads,and left overs to your TW. As i said leg is dying they dont strat like they use to but oh well :)
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Not the wrong instance... ppl where placed wrong we had 4 cats squads and a support for each cat squad. For dreaming and the other faction no need for support, those 4 squads should had been sent to your TW and cats squads knocked down to 2 barbs 1 squad instead 1 cats in each of 4 squads,and left overs to your TW. As i said leg is dying they dont strat like they use to but oh well :)

Best of luck to you guys next time then, was looking for a good fight :D

• Sarunya - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009

Ahww wish we would've had that situation :P Although there wasnt so much of a chance for confusion with only two tw's at our time hahaha b:chuckle

I still see people going to leg though.. We still lose a member to you guys every now and then. u_u But not so high as it used to be I guess.. I saw 2 people the other day with lvl60(!) 2/3 star armor.
    Keep your morals high though, you still got a chance to get it back together. *waves to friends in leg* lol. Work hard, we do too, and I guess we'll see what happens soon. n_n
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Ahww wish we would've had that situation :P Although there wasnt so much of a chance for confusion with only two tw's at our time hahaha b:chuckle

I still see people going to leg though.. We still lose a member to you guys every now and then. u_u But not so high as it used to be I guess.. I saw 2 people the other day with lvl60(!) 2/3 star armor.
    Keep your morals high though, you still got a chance to get it back together. *waves to friends in leg* lol. Work hard, we do too, and I guess we'll see what happens soon. n_n

Lol morals won't help anyway if they are wearing those kind of gears. But maybe now at least they can face other factions besides nef in fair terms to have some fun,like reg.

What may happen soon is either the LC server's situation would mean nef leaving 5 lands like sinangel mentioned once for whoever wants to fight over them or them taking the whole map. But that might cause a reset after all ,I never actually believed in it since CQ did get all the lands long ago I think and nothing happened but who knows,maybe that would be a reason to leave 5 lands,not to cause a map reset.

Either way server is messed up. Nef already doesn't have any1 decent to fight anymore so best you could make out of this server now is for other factions to grow enough to fight "legendary' equally and try to have some fun.
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    omg... Leg attack ended... only 8 minutes!!
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009

Go,go....legendary......
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009

It was reported they only had 60 or so people, I'll be going over this in my Battlefront Report later tonight.

• Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    at least the map have again 3 colors, I am pretty sure this time will last longer.
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    at least the map have again 3 colors, I am pretty sure this time will last longer.

I wouldn't be so sure since who knows maybe Nef will see Reg as a threat that shouldn't be allowed to grow.
  • XCLUSiiVEMEi - Sanctuary
    XCLUSiiVEMEi - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I wouldn't be so sure since who knows maybe Nef will see Reg as a threat that shouldn't be allowed to grow.

notrly
    10char
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2009

I imagine they will go after it next week.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Lol morals won't help anyway if they are wearing those kind of gears. But maybe now at least they can face other factions besides nef in fair terms to have some fun,like reg.

What may happen soon is either the LC server's situation would mean nef leaving 5 lands like sinangel mentioned once for whoever wants to fight over them or them taking the whole map. But that might cause a reset after all ,I never actually believed in it since CQ did get all the lands long ago I think and nothing happened but who knows,maybe that would be a reason to leave 5 lands,not to cause a map reset.

Either way server is messed up. Nef already doesn't have any1 decent to fight anymore so best you could make out of this server now is for other factions to grow enough to fight "legendary' equally and try to have some fun.

But even if they leave five lands, what would this mean for nef? We all know they got the most TW addicted people right now, but what if there is left no "real challenge" for them, just a few of the last bigger factions fighting over what's left of Legs land? Leaving the smaller factions (with not enough money to overbid other factions) to face nef, getting smashed and given no chance to gain any experience in TW.
    IF this will occur, I am very interested about what it will result into. (gah horrible sentence.. I should go back to bed) >_>

But who am I, just started peeking around the corner of TW for a few months haha. I just hope things will turn out right in the end.
    b:cute