TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• Sinangel - Sanctuary
    Sinangel - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    For the last time ,that's because of this stupid anni packs and exagerated gold prices. Especially for ppl who like to pvp,do you know the mass charm/GA cost which is now sky-high in price that is used to pk on a weekly/daily basis?It's insane.It has nothing to do with loosing.

That's talking about the cores,others who leave for anything other than rl reasons are really not even worth mentioning.

Gold prices high isn't a bad thing. It limits the supply of coins. Not by much since the server cranks out coins as drops and through tw pay as bulk. Oh right...er...I plead the 5th b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    who Nef really

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwExDG7n7Zg

It can't be true! NOOOOOOOOOOO !!! I refuse to accept it.
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    dude go get ur facts straight then come and talk and stop being a noob calling me a liar.... one person other than u confirm on this thread that i left before miriade joined i will stop posting here. and if u cant then stfu and stop posting cause u dont have ur facts straight..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Gold prices high isn't a bad thing. It limits the supply of coins. Not by much since the server cranks out coins as drops and through tw pay as bulk. Oh right...er...I plead the 5th b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle

I've been in pk mode since lvl 70 only turning blue at 86-90,after that I think I turned it off later at 97-98 2-3 times for like....1-6 hours that's it. And ppl should know how I act by now,I'm not just in pk for show,I always search for fights. I spam wc,talk open wherever ,even taunt ; anything to get a good fight going. And I did it like daily ,the costs are insane for non CSers and you can't be a hardcore merchant if you hardcore pk either since you won't have enough time for both + a lil lvling.
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    dude go get ur facts straight then come and talk and stop being a noob calling me a liar.... one person other than u confirm on this thread that i left before miriade joined i will stop posting here. and if u cant then stfu and stop posting cause u dont have ur facts straight..

Be rationale. You left before Dev got married. I have an ss of you mocking their wedding. That and who's ur confirmation.

I do pk=) just on my archer. My bm is my pve and tw thing, You can't really give commands well if you keep dying because of those damn nixes. One thing I like about being bm is the fact that I can take 6 nixes, kill all 6, then go after a veno. Mind, u ash with his purge spear is just gimp. That and he can activate purges none stop with aoes....found out with purge spear u can aoe purge and debuff in a 12m radius, that is just hax.
    edited September 2009
    ayano no point discussing this with noob sinangel i mean seriously dude get ur facts straight and then come back... trust me ur making a fool of urself dont turn out to be the new miriade of the pwi forums .....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

• Sinangel - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    I'm not going to be disrespectful, but you've only gone by hearsay. Must I go into nef forums, dig up ur old post about QQ about tt as well as the snap shot I took? I've done nothing but talk reason, let's think about when u left as well as how long Dev and miri have been married as well as when miri posted. I'm not as nice, nor am I as easy to...intimidate. If I think you are an idiot, I will state it. And I for one think you are not right in the head. From my understanding, u caused drama in every guild u've been in and rage quit them all. But hey, that's just hearsay. If you insist on me pulling up those posts, then you will look like a complete tool. Do you really want to go that far?
    edited September 2009
    dude dont have to that far ask heavensfire LeO Corennes or any person from that time who were there... they will tell you wen i left.... seriously go ask them..... then come back... if u cant prove that i left nef before there marriage then stop posting here btw SS on my QQ bout there marriage doesnt prove i left nef before there marriage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sinangel - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    U were kicked due to drama issues on 7/3. Then added back on 7/6 by heavenfire. Then u left sometime for some reason after that time. Yng got lazy...but either way, Original reason was because of drama involving Nimp as well as degrading fellow members and being a general annoyance by QQ about TTs. I have the ss of your goodbye thread. Do you need ss of that too?
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Okay back on topic...I should not get caught up by the minor distraction presented but talk about tw.

Tw's costly. Charm is 700k-1m. Coin is needed. (Charge Gold Plz)

Toss in bid cost, tower cost, repairs, nix food, genie food, sage/demon skills, weapons and armor gem, refines, thirsty thursday and other costs, it's quite clear that to be good at tw, you have to be...rich. I advise the server that during periods of extreme resource price and gold prices that unless you feel that a win's 100 percent or that 10m is enough to cover a 3 hour long extended tw fight, to save up, level up and wait for gold to drop to an acceptable range. That or you can expend yourself, hopefully grab land and cover your cost. But simple numbers state that you need at least 6 land to sustain a no coin loss under current prices. That or u can charge gold, both are fine.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Nef's tw success, if you haven't learned anything, is our ability to coordinate and work as a team. The best strategies and most innovative ideas are useless unless you use them and are able to effectively execute them.
    TBH this probably might be true.
    But this also was only incorporated for a short time before the level gaps started to talk. The respected oldies are now long gone replaced by others who joined only after they saw more and more wins. ("ooo this fac is heading toward a win! guess its easier to join than build my current one") The fact is when alot of high lvls start to flock, sooner or later coordination and teamwork dont start to matter. To be blunt, 'adults' (facs with average 20 lv100s and many more 90+) dont need guns and cannons to beat little 'kids' (facs who barely got 90+) nor do you even need strategy. Even LG as big as it was, seemed to have been going downhill from the start of the year.

The words highlighted in red will never live up to its potential unless the 'loosing' factions actually come together and work together, which is, atm most impossible. Because the only thing binding them together would be mainly TW, and to maintain a fac, you need more than just one interest. I myself know i wouldnt be able to stay in a faction like say lionsoul, as nice as they are. (My fac speech sometimes include ****, damn, ****, ****, which they strictly prohibit cussing of any sort in fac chat)

I'm sinangel, Nefarious' tw strategist and tw leader.
    My advice, ....
    I advise the server...
    I never said I was great.
    pot kettle what..? You dont have to say your great directly it to show it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Tw's costly. Charm is 700k-1m. Coin is needed. (Charge Gold Plz)

Some of us are college students or still in highschool you know,there's other stuff that money need's to be spent on , and it's not a game. Besides if this is the case,we could rather play a p2p game which is overall cheaper and those always have better costumer support.

Charging gold unless your rich or really got nothing else to spend money on is really dumb now,especially after seeing what's the game becoming to with these non-stop sales. I've only spent 140$ on this game long ago when I was low-med lvl and I was thinking that maybe a lil'more end-game wouldn't hurt but this server wasn't entertaining enough to make me do it after steel fell. And after seeing all these sales I'm happy I didn't.
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    clever, but those are my sincere suggestions. There is no need to follow it. But you are rather cynical towards the higher level guilds are you not? To build a guild it takes time, effort, and ability. If you lack any or try to skip a step you end up failing and dying out.

I'm not lecturing on anything, just sharing my personal views. If I'm going to talk about tw and hope be taken srsly, shouldn't I share my credentials? It's true, I am proud of what I've accomplished with my guild, but wouldn't you be the same if you prove to the undisputed strongest in the server?

Look, i'm not going to look down on players who flock to the higher guilds but you should know, as an officer, we have turned away high level people who tried to join from legendary since we do not need front runners. We care about loyalty as well as dedication, this is why we spend time interviewing those who apply and turn down those who only has levels.

You can ignore my suggestion or call it the random babbling of an egoist but let me ask you, why should the sever take you seriously, Deceptistar? In what ways are you a better judge of truth than let's say Ayano or even herne? Everyone has their points, ur's is not the only correct one, nor is mine but I ask you to not be shallow and consider all sides. I'm just offering the nef view which has beforehand not been shared. If you would rather depend on hearsay to determine what is true and live by it then it is your truth.

Just understand that truth is "relative".
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Some of us are college students or still in highschool you know,there's other stuff that money need's to be spent on , and it's not a game. Besides if this is the case,we could rather play a p2p game which is overall cheaper and those always have better costumer support.

I know some people at my school who take their lunch money to buy pre-paid cards for PWI lmao. b:laugh
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    0.0. Lol for those who don't know, I merchant=). Nothing like buying low and selling high with a good margin to fund your uber gear needs. I don't depend on wc unless it's for stuff I really want in short term.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    0.0. Lol for those who don't know, I merchant=). Nothing like buying low and selling high with a good margin to fund your uber gear needs. I don't depend on wc unless it's for stuff I really want in short term.

You need to have a base foundation of money to start off your business though. I'm sure we all know how easy it is for Nef members to start off that base.

I like the poor lifestyle though, I don't have much money that I can call my personal money. I'm always grinding for cash, if I had bought all my gear I wouldn't have anything to work towards in this game anymore. This way I'll always have some motive or in-game goal to keep me going strong. It's fun this way. :)

• Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    I know some people at my school who take their lunch money to buy pre-paid cards for PWI lmao. b:laugh

Lawl,epic fails . I feel sry for them.

The path of a merchant....or the path of fame. I prefer the fame.
    And about every1 who's saying "you don't need x boutique items to play the game" I'd say casual playing is too limited for this game ; that and I find casual playing too boring,if I'm to play something I prefer to aim high b:cool .

If that becomes possible only by being merchanting most of your play time or relying on your credit card then it's time to let go :P .

But this is just me,though there are others who've quit for the same reason :P part of them being pro pk partners or opponents.
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    I enjoy looking at my 8.2k base damage and 17 crit and going daaaam, I'm not as great as makeda >.>. Sorry dan, she owns u damage wise and hp wise. Go hunt her down and see for urself. She is basically the female version of chuck norris in pwi. That and templar...has anyone tried solo killing him lately? If you manage to solo kill templar, I will kick myself since I was hitting under 200 with dps when fully buffed. 10 more gems and he will be immortal.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    I enjoy looking at my 8.2k base damage and 17 crit and going daaaam, I'm not as great as makeda >.>. Sorry dan, she owns u damage wise and hp wise. Go hunt her down and see for urself. She is basically the female version of chuck norris in pwi. That and templar...has anyone tried solo killing him lately? If you manage to solo kill templar, I will kick myself since I was hitting under 200 with dps when fully buffed. 10 more gems and he will be immortal.

Unless she has over 15K hp buffed then she doesn't own me HP wise. I've got 3XX vitality since this new event came out lol.

Hehe and if I'm not mistaken I PKed her in room 34 with a 10.5K crit, one of my highest hits with HF + TS, and I SSed it, also an 8K non-crit on Heavenfire with his phys marrow up in Room 11. Anyways, she pmed me she had just paid 4 do-alls and got sent to room 1. b:sad

• Sinangel - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    not vit, refines. i'm at 17cirt 14k hp buffed and 8.2k none buffed.
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Have u seen templar or big punisher lately? Those two are...well let's just say if you get tree armaed even with the nerfed tree, it'll be like that 3-3 boss who armas. I drool at their gear, then realize that it's not obtainable by me lol.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009

This comment just further show's what's the game coming to....... sad. As sad as I was when I got rank 1 in pk and all good battles were over *mention's death of steel again*. So they got all those uber gears,I remember I saw BigP's gears the day I quit, and question is : what are they for ? Your only good opponents are gone ,replaced by noobs.

So basically you outgeared us though not that much save for some like templar/bigP/makeda/devalis/chrissn etc.
    Right now some of you would totally outgear the old leg members,but it doesn't stop here since they are no longer playing. So your fighting ppl with same or crappier gears/lvls than before and with a very poor skill in pvp.

Honestly lol,I don't see why they'd need those kind of gears against their current adversaries. There's no challenge left.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    not vit, refines. i'm at 17cirt 14k hp buffed and 8.2k none buffed.

I'm sort of waiting gold to down to 200k so I can refine my gear at half price, but yeah I can't compete with heavy CSers. My new armors from event are only +3 atm ><

And that's weird ;) I'm 11.6k hp un-buffed and I barely scratch the surface of 15K hp buffed 0.o

How'd you get 14K hp buffed with 8.2k un-buffed? :O

• Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Have u seen templar or big punisher lately? Those two are...well let's just say if you get tree armaed even with the nerfed tree, it'll be like that 3-3 boss who armas. I drool at their gear, then realize that it's not obtainable by me lol.

What are they gonna use it for?... the server pretty much died.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    well there is omega. U did see big p's old or new gear? The +9 or +11 plate?
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    I'm sort of waiting gold to down to 200k so I can refine my gear at half price, but yeah I can't compete with heavy CSers. My new armors from event are only +3 atm ><

And that's weird ;) I'm 11.6k hp un-buffed and I barely scratch the surface of 15K hp buffed 0.o

How'd you get 14K hp buffed with 8.2k un-buffed? :O

my hp is 10.7k my damage base is 8.2k unbuffed. With the buff it's almost 9.2. Should have clearified that.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    "I did xxx crit with TS ,I 1 shot xxx with TS,I'm PRO! "

Seriously now,not to flame or anything but there are way too many bms saying things like this both in-game and forums. TS really ain't nothing to brag about.

Stunlocks yes,effective use of multiple weapons yes,surviving by actually doing something to protect yourself other than just sitting there waiting for your charm to tick,like how BigP does I only saw him ONCE go in tiger form and I NEVER saw him invoke or any skill to defend himself,seem's he'd rather die if he can't tank by doing nothing.

We all know that TS gave birth to allot of newb bms,yet it's necessary now.HAs shouldn't be able to 1 hit each other around same lvl.

I saw some tt99 +9 with perfects,lunar rings and a warsoul belt or something.
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    He's upgraded beyond that >.>. But they nerfed ts lol. I've never depended on it since for some wizes, as soon as u curse they use that badge move, break stun and get out of attack range for ts max effect with distance shrink. Ts is nice but now it's a hell lot weaker.

That and depending on ts to kill has it's problems. If you ts, then you can't save urself with hp or chase if u curse and the smart bm or wish uses instant movement evasion. Grats u did 500 with ts instead of the usual 3k. Now while u're helpless w.o chi and defensive will, you will be horribly stunlocked/sealed, slept, reverse stun dragon tsed.

Oh ya, another bit of good news, they nerfed the anti seal, anti stun break out. It starts with a 20 percent break out chance now lol lol lol
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    "I did xxx crit with TS ,I 1 shot xxx with TS,I'm PRO! "

Seriously now,not to flame or anything but there are way too many bms saying things like this both in-game and forums. TS really ain't nothing to brag about.

Stunlocks yes,effective use of multiple weapons yes,surviving by actually doing something to protect yourself other than just sitting there waiting for your charm to tick,like how BigP does I only saw him ONCE go in tiger form and I NEVER saw him invoke or any skill to defend himself,seem's he'd rather die if he can't tank by doing nothing.

We all know that TS gave birth to allot of newb bms,yet it's necessary now.HAs shouldn't be able to 1 hit each other around same lvl.

I saw some tt99 +9 with perfects,lunar rings and a warsoul belt or something.

Previously before genies came out, HAs never fought other HAs because there's no effective way to kill another HA with only physical damage. Really TS was only adopted for use against other HAs, but now it got nerfed, so back to the old fashioned way of HA v HA = fail.

In other circumstances, such as the air, or water, I only use Extreme poison/Tangling mire against Arcane or LA. In that case, Stunlocks and survivability really shows the quality gap of level of skill in Blademasters.

I guess HF + TS doesn't take much skill to use, but you can't deny it was an effective move on other HAs up until this recent update last night. When timed correctly between charm ticks and stun intervals. But that's all in the past now, TS is now a dex based move with like a base of 700 damage instead of 1700 lol.

Just as venos have their nixes and bms had their TS, but they can only be used in certain areas, so they need to master how to PK without it for those areas where it's not available too.

But really, PVP for me hasn't changed much for me when I fight LA/AA users since the TS isn't that great against them in the first place. HA users has lately been all about who has the stronger TS or higher HP these days though lol.

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    clever, but those are my sincere suggestions. There is no need to follow it. But you are rather cynical towards the higher level guilds are you not?
    Nope just being really realistic cause im watchin as a 3rd person. I can be as honest as **** either positive or negative. Everything has a positive/negative side, which side it leans to depends on the situation. Some pple can only accept positive sides and dont wanna listen to the negative is all.
    I'm not lecturing on anything, just sharing my personal views. If I'm going to talk about tw and hope be taken srsly, shouldn't I share my credentials? It's true, I am proud of what I've accomplished with my guild, but wouldn't you be the same if you prove to the undisputed strongest in the server?
    I didnt say you were lecturing, you just assumed that :P
    Look, i'm not going to look down on players who flock to the higher guilds but you should know, as an officer, we have turned away high level people who tried to join from legendary since we do not need front runners. We care about loyalty as well as dedication, this is why we spend time interviewing those who apply and turn down those who only has levels.
    In this day and age i would hope so >.>
    You can ignore my suggestion or call it the random babbling of an egoist but let me ask you, why should the sever take you seriously, Deceptistar? In what ways are you a better judge of truth than let's say Ayano or even herne? Everyone has their points, ur's is not the only correct one, nor is mine but I ask you to not be shallow and consider all sides. I'm just offering the nef view which has beforehand not been shared. If you would rather depend on hearsay to determine what is true and live by it then it is your truth.
    Here, catch this ball...
    "I'm not lecturing on anything, just sharing my personal views."
    b:chuckle Im just sharing my personal views. I didnt say to take it seriously much less the whole SERVER >.> rofl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan