TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    What are they gonna use it for?... the server pretty much died.
    Some dont need a reason to get aroused =3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Emerald_Lady - Sanctuary
    Emerald_Lady - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Sorry about no TW reports this past weekend, my other members where away and i had to deal with some rl matters at short notice.
    But that aside, i have to admit although it has been fun doing the TW reports, I have found that trying to stay up late to see what happens in the weekends TW's has taken its toll. Therefore i am not going to be continuing with the reports. And as my other members are on other side of the time zone same as me, they dont feel they can fulfill doing the TW reports week after week.

So if someone wishes to take over then feel free.
  • AshWorth - Sanctuary
    AshWorth - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I have to admit that stunlocking and multiple weapons are effective pk strategies for a BM. I spent time researching best way in PK for a BM but it may be hardest for a BM to go against a veno.. This is just my opinion. Any veno with comparable level and average gears can be a good pker..Wiz like Ayano can be difficult to handle because she has good pking skills..Pking is not just about how well you can kill but also how well you can survive. You can;t kill your enemy if you are dead. There are some good wiz in Nef that I didn;t get a chance to fight them but I think they are very good too. eg Corennes, Robin, etc Archer is a good pking class but they don;t pose very high threat to me.. As for barb we don;t fight against each other that often. But in the long run BM will overpower them unless they are heavily outgeared.

Honestly BM is not a very interesting character to play. Their skills are weak and didn;t give me any ummp at all in pking.. I could have quit this game earlier if I did not embark on different skill tree (spear).. Spear gave me some inertia to continue until today. i made several several different weapons to keep the momentum but that also cost me some real cash to refine them.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Lol bm is fun to play and wiz is fun to play too. Both human ,chi reliant classes have multiple skills that they can use and combine as long as the user knows what he/she's doing. It's also easier to tell who's a pro at bm/wiz and who's a nub at it since both classes need good timing and some "playing around" with skills,especially the multiple 59 ones that wiziez and bms have ; combine them to see what you get.

- Barbs bore me,too few skills and mostly relying on 1 : perdition .

- Venos...definitely not for me,I'd be bored to death after 1 day after watching a flaming NPC do most of the work.

- Archers would be somewhat interesting although too much auto-attack is involved which is kinda boring.

-Clerics are kinda like wiz on some of the main offensive skills and hp/mp gain per stat/lvl and they you can "play" between healing/attacking moves. Although still doesn't have the possibility of using as many combos as a wiz or bm.

But then again I'm just ranting again on why I like x and why I don't like y :D .

And Dan ,that TS is effective vs LA users as well and can help against arcane too. They don't have HA hp,even if they take less dmg ,that dmg will take away same or more percentage of their hp. They did a good thing nerfing it.

It was veno with nix,bm with TS,barb with tree(I hear they nerfed that too and good thing they did) but has any1 though about the other 3 classes ? Basically the ones considered more underpowered that would need them more.

Archers are good early-mid game but late they have troubles for being squishi as hell.They got no good genie skill that's work's best for them.

Wiziez are basically a nightmare to pvp with early lvls and pretty hard even mid,and even late you won't do anything if you suck.We had one good genie skill called "spark" which was a strong fire debuff but it got nerfed so became useless.

Clerics suffer mid game allot and don't shine enough late either. They would really need a good genie skill that work's best for them alone ... but alas they got nothing.

GG balance !!!
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    There are some good wiz in Nef that I didn;t get a chance to fight them but I think they are very good too. eg Corennes, Robin

You've got to be kidding me,as a pvp interested person you've never fought ,at least in a duel other fellow guildie pkers ?

I don't think there's a friend or guildie whom I teamed up with that I never fought to see how it's like.

And it's HE !!!

Anyway about those 2 ,from what fights I've had against them and from what I've heard from other fellow guildie pkers that fought them I can say this :

Red_Robin : He'd need to work on his kitting better,+6 arcane gear/phy ornaments are or should I say WERE when I was playing but he should take note that seeing a bm hit a crappy dmg on you doesn't mean he won't kill you. Bm average attacks are pretty low, but must remember those can jump from that nasty low end to quite higher max end ,then there's crits and zerks and zerk crits on max end dmg,need I say anything else?
    Regardless the dude's always asking questions to try to improve himself which is something good. He started wiz at 60 or 70 so took some time to get accustomed to it I guess.

Corennes : k now she has a few mistakes that can **** things up badly for pvping as a wiz. She should also give kitting much more importance especially having weaker gears than Robin too. Another problem would be the simple way of pvping,as in just sage spark and try to kill a barb in 1v1 which ofc he can just invoke and tank till it's over,or casting a 59 move while knowing your opponent has their disabling skill rdy to use,wasting chi like that is kinda silly,u'd be left exposed after. For a wiz there is no simple way of pvping,there are other classes for that.
    Anyway ash u should duel her ,or do some 1v1 pk fights,after some zerk hits she should realize that kitting and distance shrink are a wiz's best friend :P
    U wiziez need to stop being lazy !!!
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Sorry about no TW reports this past weekend,

The only important TW result this week was Enelysion lasting 22 minutes against Legendary. I officially proclaim us to be the 4th strongest faction on the server! *chants* We're number 4! We're number 4!
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    *Look's over the apps on leg website,requirements 86 + yet see's a bunch of 80-84 ppl ..... look's at ex factions....mhm I see.......walk's away with no comment" .

And LOL at the mount sale,sry to every1 but it's just too funny not to laugh when every1 was saying " nah they won't add scarlet/panda in boutique".

Overall I'm so happy I'm not playing anymore now xD .
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    *Look's over the apps on leg website,requirements 86 + yet see's a bunch of 80-84 ppl ..... look's at ex factions....mhm I see.......walk's away with no comment" .

And LOL at the mount sale,sry to every1 but it's just too funny not to laugh when every1 was saying " nah they won't add scarlet/panda in boutique".

Overall I'm so happy I'm not playing anymore now xD .

I still get to kill your character in DT every tuesday, xD Which is an Arcane build now b:dirty.

Maybe after a few more DTs I can make the PVP rankings lmao, it's so hard to get on it.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    I still get to kill your character in DT every tuesday, xD Which is an Arcane build now b:dirty.

Maybe after a few more DTs I can make the PVP rankings lmao, it's so hard to get on it.

Arcane build o.O I wonder who's playing it,probably rozas moved his gears on it,though his gears are kinda **** xD .

I was planning on going arcane too ,in let's say 2 months when I got my final gears done. I wouldn't switch to arcane till I got some pretty good armors same refine as my LA at least and a +8/+9 tt99 gold sword mag sword to make it worth. With a +5/+6 weap the dmg diff between pure/LA is just too low to make pure worth it,tested it numerous times in lots of situations. I did 100 more dmg per hit to same bm with a tt99 +7 scaredevil than a pure lvl 97 wiz with a tt90 +5 wraith conq.

Just 300 dmg extra per hit on tt90 geared unbuffed/unmarrowed/undined/ex poisoned bm with just 1 elemental ornament with a +5 wraith conqueror(tt90) is just ****. With buffs and marrow mag it's probably like 150 only,and it's very rare to see a bm with no marrow mag vs a wiz.

Don't laugh at the power of a pure wiz dan,you didn't see me in my final pure planned build,and now you never will xD Remember I can kite well :P .

Speaking of rankings I wonder how long it'll take for me to go lower,at least 2 or 3 though if it's still being played by some1 then...oh boy. Roz now has like access to my account,kyan's account(fully geared too since he's still playing I think),Xerelle(geared also since still playing). Cleric/archer/bm/wiz ,now he need's a veno and barb.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Arcane build o.O I wonder who's playing it,probably rozas moved his gears on it,though his gears are kinda **** xD .

I was planning on going arcane too ,in let's say 2 months when I got my final gears done. I wouldn't switch to arcane till I got some pretty good armors same refine as my LA at least and a +8/+9 tt99 gold sword mag sword to make it worth. With a +5/+6 weap the dmg diff between pure/LA is just too low to make pure worth it,tested it numerous times in lots of situations. I did 100 more dmg per hit to same bm with a tt99 +7 scaredevil than a pure lvl 97 wiz with a tt90 +5 wraith conq.

Just 300 dmg extra per hit on tt90 geared unbuffed/unmarrowed/undined/ex poisoned bm with just 1 elemental ornament with a +5 wraith conqueror(tt90) is just ****. With buffs and marrow mag it's probably like 150 only,and it's very rare to see a bm with no marrow mag vs a wiz.

Don't laugh at the power of a pure wiz dan,you didn't see me in my final pure planned build,and now you never will xD Remember I can kite well :P .

Speaking of rankings I wonder how long it'll take for me to go lower,at least 2 or 3 though if it's still being played by some1 then...oh boy. Roz now has like access to my account,kyan's account(fully geared too since he's still playing I think),Xerelle(geared also since still playing). Cleric/archer/bm/wiz ,now he need's a veno and barb.

Hmm I don't know, for me, I'm low dex, high vit build, I would prefer to fight a pure wiz. That way I don't have to worry about my accuracy, so in my case it's easier stun-locks provided I don't miss lol.

In a 1v1 against pure wiz, if you can perform perfect stun locks then it is easier, but only the really experienced BMs can get away with it. b:chuckle

I wouldn't have a doubt you could get away with being arcane since you have enough experience as it is. Not many players of your level/experience are still around, many PKers left for Harshlands months ago, or others reasons. But for an average wizard the extra hits/ Phys def. LA provides helps a lot. Sort of like training wheels you could say. A large factor depends on how strong/geared up your opponents are. I'm guessing on PVP servers where people are really competitive on their equipments/level, things would get interesting.

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Your charas been dueling alot in archo lol. PMed it but got no answer so figured someone else kept using your chara. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Oh that's roz 100%,he's pretty good at his cleric too,just doesn't have items(he was always poor as hell)so he might become decent with a wiz as well,although wiz is somewhat more gear reliant than a cleric,and my character doesn't have my +6 LA set anymore.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    hey roz! make ayano's **** even bigger!! b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited September 2009

This. *motorboats*
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited September 2009

if you do that there wont be a bikini to hide the boobsb:chuckle
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Well since Emerald_Lady no longer writes the reports, I'll be writing them from now on. There's so much one can do while doing WQ. b:cute

Good Luck all participants in TW! Looking forward to a great weekend!

• Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Beware of legendary's recently gained lvl 80-86 force Dan b:shocked !! They'll rip you all to shreds b:laugh . And they just keep coming !!!
    edited September 2009
    Beware of legendary's recently gained lvl 80-86 force Dan b:shocked !! They'll rip you all to shreds b:laugh . And they just keep coming !!!

oh Ayano you forgot to mention that those new leg members in levels 80-86 have gear level 70 with 2 starts or belowb:shutup
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    dont underestimate! after metabolic boosts and adrenal glands zerglings will serve the hive well :D
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    oh Ayano you forgot to mention that those new leg members in levels 80-86 have gear level 70 with 2 starts or belowb:shutup

Lol .... can't tell this since I don't log in game anymore.
    dont underestimate! after metabolic boosts and adrenal glands zerglings will serve the hive well :D

A Templar's lighting storm will wipe them out quick,so will a reaver's scarab and a especially a nuclear missle.

We can say nef's Templar is...the templar(lol),dan is the reaver,BigP's perdition is the nuke.

Leg's Dark Templars that managed to hold those off are now gone,and a bunch of zerglings replaced some zealots as well. Problem is here you can only have 200 max units and 80 in on 1 battlefield , with both zerglings and zealots taking 1 slot.

So currently facing around 50 zerglings in a TW, 25 zealots and a 5 or so dark templars with maybe just 1 or 2 heroes among them instead of the past facing around 50 zealots and 30 dark templars with 7-10 heroes among them.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009

Oh noez :( Now how am I going to test out my new AoEs? We're going to get rolled so hard and so fast. b:surrender

• Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Oh noez :( Now how am I going to test out my new AoEs? We're going to get rolled so hard and so fast. b:surrender

Sad but true.
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Ill be there to wipe the floor with Regicide blood :D
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009

Wooot zu zu going to war ?:D *Hamsups allot* .
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Wooot zu zu going to war ?:D *Hamsups allot* .

just getting use to not seeing them shhh :D
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009

I'll be wiping the blood with your dead bodies. :D b:dirty

See ya on Saturday b:cute

• Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary
    Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Dawning didnt do TW? hmm
    BILLY MAYS LOVE YOU
    edited September 2009
    if this week was Nef+ reg+ dreaming I would believe a new color would apper on the map.

anyways at this rate new colors will apper anyways lolz
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    I'll be wiping the blood with your dead bodies. :D b:dirty

See ya on Saturday b:cute

wait a minute why is there a "dirty" emote next to the "dead bodies"? that's terrible! b:shocked
  • malator
    malator Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    wait a minute why is there a "dirty" emote next to the "dead bodies"? that's terrible! b:shocked

b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty