TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    5th September 14:00 - Enelysion Attacking Fragrant Hills (Leg)
    Legendary successfully Defended their Lands. The Battle lasted for Approx 16 Minutes.

We claim a moral victory for lasting 16 minutes! Started before Lionsoul and NWO and lasted longer than both of them combined! RAWR! b:victory
  • imakeyouqq
    imakeyouqq Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i'm sorry to say you are an idiot. new members make a difference if you know how to use them right. in nef right now, i think there may be about 30 original members right now. recruiting new members isn't a bad thing, but what you need to do when you recruit them is important.

If you don't integrate them into the way you do tw, of course new members suck ****. BUT if you do, try to integrate them, the things they can do when they work together is astounding.

judging from all your complain of how leg act, we do have the same problem in nef whenever we lost. It's no difference, there will always be people who complain you can do nothing about it. But, wheat you need to make sure is you can come up with a different strategy or change who runs the tw to see if there is a different effect.

I can flatly tell you that, i'm sure nef won't mind, we used to have one person running tw all by himself, but now we have 2 person. And i have to say when that happen, the change we saw next week speaks for it self.

bottom line is= adapt or die

I'm sry to say that you are a super idiot if you didn't realize that I was referring to nef as the only faction in our server that can just recruit new members on wc(especially rich ones ,don't make me gives names) and just zerg their opponents due to their superior lvls/gears. It just works for them but that doesn't mean it'll work for others too.

Other factions CAN'T do the SAME THING nef does unless they'd be equal in power.

Your a very old nef member aren't you? You've always been in the top faction with the highest lvls,numbers,best geared ppl in the server and you've always finished off your opponents fast with little challenge with the exception of some wars with us so you probably got used too much to nef's way of doing things especially seeing that it work's, but like I said b4 : other factions need to apply a different approach when they are at a loss in power.

Hell,I remember BlackyBetty once saying (when he still played here ofc) on how boring nef TWs are since they all end so fast.

And if your talking about integrating members,then that's just LOL of you saying that. I remember nef had quite a few no-shows when you were losing to us some time ago because ppl weren't getting their pay or something which is something that occurs in leg as well.

Get my point ? You've said it yourself that there will always be ppl who'll complain about all sorts of things in any faction and taming 200 ppl is something that I haven't seen yet,hence why the need of a core group which you can always rely on. The only exception in our server for this rule is nef.

P.S: now look what you did !!!! Your making me post more and more. And I wanted to lay low on posting,just read mainly > < .
  • xlashesx
    xlashesx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Hehe, it's okay. I guess I learn a lot from Nef. I rather put my cash on more meaningful things rather than gaming. Was very addicted and spend tons of money on cash. Now I feel like a loser, how could this game suck so much of my real life.

Perhaps, looking at this empty server, it marks the end :) No loser in real life !!
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    imakeyouqq wrote: »
    P.S: now look what you did !!!! Your making me post more and more. And I wanted to lay low on posting,just read mainly > < .
    your foot is still needed ayano to stomp on the 'tards :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    your foot is still needed ayano to stomp on the 'tards :D

Ayaho stomps on himself the most :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • imakeyouqq
    imakeyouqq Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Ayaho stomps on himself the most :P

Diah !!!!! b:angry
  • PandamoniumV - Sanctuary
    PandamoniumV - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I know that with the leaving of people it would be a little less dramatic...but what happened this week in TW.
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Become pointless to keep track anymore, we know nef will take a land every week and that other factions will not succeed. The repeating of this every week just getting old u wana know what happened check last weeks TW and instead of archosaur put dreamweave port there. :D
  • Hazon - Sanctuary
    Hazon - Sanctuary Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I hope the GM/dev can reset the whole map... it is getting sad/bored to see one faction taking the whole map b:angry
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    No.Leg. just needs to get back the Arch to get some morale back in the faction.

When it comes to other factions they just don't have war chest built up enough for bidding.There those working on their chars as well.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2009

When it comes to other factions they just don't have war chest built up enough for bidding.There those working on their chars as well.

How does a faction not have 500K in their war chest for an initial bid? b:shocked You get pretty much a full week to recover from an exhaustive previous TW weekend, depending on the severity of the battle, could be more or less harmful on funds. Nevertheless 500K can be easily achieved by just one person, in under an hour of grinding or other methods. So having 200 Members in a faction shouldn't warrant an excuse for not having enough money other than being careless >_< which has happened before in serious bidding wars. b:surrender
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Morale won't do anything anymore,it can actually make matters much worse as in winning 1 land out of sheer luck then being over happy about it. There's the few core members left that still know how things go but most will probably just go get c0cky even if they defend 1 time vs nef, so morale will be high,skill and ration will be low.

If your a pro you won't go dancing around after winning just 1 TW after a major loosing streak,proz don't need a morale boost,they'll always fight best as they can no matter the situation their in. Legendary had lots of ppl like that,now very few are left .

It's like those that are left are herding a bunch of sheeps and their work should be heavily commended since they devote themselves so much for the good of the flock.

I think if 50 ppl from the old legendary were to have a TW vs 80 ppl from the current legendary,we'd win easy mode(I'd be in the 50 ofc :P).
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    every week Leg is now spammed with TW. I see now people inside leg level 80 with level 70 gear. Leg is dying fast. More 5 or 6 weeks and they lose alll they got, many already leaved Leg and much more will leave soon, since the money is being less week after week.
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    I know what's happening in leg lulz,most who left are still active on leg forums/shoutbox . Hence why I said that . And I hope ppl won't think it as a flame directed from me towards them lulz. I'll just speak the truth like always ; I won't spread false rumors just to get some morale up,that's how noobs act,and only noobs fall for it.

If they truly want to work on surviving,they need to realize their own weaknesses and their current lvl of skill that definitely need's improvement TW wise. Totally relying on the few leg cores that are left ain't gonna make them survive,they may be the some of the mighty truly legendary members but they are just human lol,every1 has a limit.

A wise leg archer said this once "try to be the best that you can be" (props to Linnkotsu). In my case,I'll never seek morale boosting or cheering up when I mess up. If I fail then I'll gladly accept any comments directed towards me as long as they have truthful facts to back them up ; and I'd use that to improve myself . I believe it worked well for me,not boasting or anything but while I certainly do have my mistakes as well I don't think any1 can call me a fail wiz while having some good ,truthful arguments too. And I know allot more ppl who improved themselves this way.

(Why do I predict some sarcasm comments about this post b:surrender ).
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    Sinangel - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Hate to say it, but atm the wealth difference is kinda large...that and no one can attack archo or 1k anymore. I wasn't even there for archo tw, I've more or less passed my role to my successor=), and Nef won't take the entire map, we'll leave 5 land up for grabs. If you think u can take those, go for it.

My advice, start investing in charms, and I must agree, I'm shocked at what legendary is allowing into their guild now. A level 8x with 1 star armor...Standards. Plz....
    edited September 2009
    every week Leg is now spammed with TW. I see now people inside leg level 80 with level 70 gear. Leg is dying fast. More 5 or 6 weeks and they lose alll they got, many already leaved Leg and much more will leave soon, since the money is being less week after week.
    How is 1.5hrs out of 3 days in a whole entire week considered a 'spammed'.... ganked yes, not spammed.
    If TW money is the factor, how on EARTH did they survive before they got in. If their not jumping ship to Nef then their better off quitting. Surprise! No other faction has had TW income for months!
    Hate to say it, but atm the wealth difference is kinda large...(this is sadly true..) that and no one can attack archo or 1k anymore. I wasn't even there for archo tw, I've more or less passed my role to my successor=), and Nef won't take the entire map, we'll leave 5 land up for grabs. If you think u can take those, go for it. (oh boy..)
    You said some pretty unintelligent things in WC yesterday and pple flamed you for your arrogance there. I dont even know where to start for this post. The 5 land part, it just seems like insurance on your guys part just to say "look here, we're not power hungry, we left you guys some land!". Good lord your starting to sound like miriade.
    My advice, start investing in charms, and I must agree, I'm shocked at what legendary is allowing into their guild now. A level 8x with 1 star armor...Standards. Plz....
    Pple are probably more shocked at what kinda officer you elect (and end up having to deal with) by pure popularity vote.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Actually it was more because of ability. Let's start again. Hi, nice to meet you, I'm sinangel, Nefarious' tw strategist and tw leader. As for how I sound, I was being realistic. It is charm sale, what else would u invest in? And would you really rather Nef take the entire map and not leave any for anyone?
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    And would you really rather Nefarious take the entire map and not leave any for anyone?

I would. It seems less condescending, plus it might actually be fun having to defend our lands. Also that is a goal of mine, to see the whole map red :F.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    There was an app to leg like "I want to join leg for it's fame and glory (forgot if he said fortune too)" . I hope it got denied ,I didn't check ,was few days ago .

Here's another interesting thing to look into :

Hispanz who was a high ranking officer in recluse and it's leader when it came to bidding just joined leg recently. I also saw 1 or more ex recluse ppls applying.
    So I wonder what's this supposed to mean ,recluse = going down ? Do they even do TWs anymore ?
    edited September 2009
    And would you really rather Nef take the entire map and not leave any for anyone?
    Honestly? Im with falls, id rather see nef take it all. with the same reason Falls stated too.
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Honestly? I'm with falls, I'd rather see Nef take it all. with the same reason Falls stated too.
    ...that is a goal of mine, to see the whole map red :F.

Oh, it is also a goal of yours to see the map red? xD

I'm glad to know we have your support./JK
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    sinangel you cant take whole map.... If u can keep the whole map for 1 whole week i mean take the map this week and keep it till the last TW. I wanna see how great you are. I wanna see how u defend alll lands on one weekend if u pull it through i did rather accept any sort of defeat and that you are the best.. lets see how well u do. Take it as a kind of test for urself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    He blabs about the difference in wealth... What he was really referring to is the amount of cash shoppers that join Nef. All the people who like to waste idiotic amounts of money on this game seem to flock there. They must have cookies or something.

As for being a strategist. Pretty sure we see the same thing coming from Nef every weekend. Not much strategy, just massive zerging. Besides, I wouldn't really gloat about your amazing TW tactics, it's pretty common knowledge that you don't come up with them yourself.

And finally, having to lower our standards... Well, you are sinangel (socatoa!) and Nef keeps you around... Need I say more about having low standards.
    edited September 2009
    Its easy to get the whole map but its tough to maintain it. I really wanna see how Uber you are with ur strategies in TW. i wanna see how you defend all lands in 3 days of TW... I wanna see how many of ur new nefarious can deal with.... i wanna see what u have.... Or are you too scared to take up the challenge... ??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

• Sinangel - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    I never said I was great. But if the map is so easy to take over, why don't you show us how to best do it? I was serious about quitting but if anything, the server's gotten much more interesting. Oh and remember, becareful of what u wish for, you might just get itb:byeb:shocked
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    U're forgetting history Herne. You were once a nef. Your excuse when u were kicked/left was that you wanted to take down nef. From my memory, you were upset that you didn't get tt help whenever you asked for it. It was as though the entire guild should revolve around your needs. THe real world does not revolve around you, nor should it.

Nef's tw success, if you haven't learned anything, is our ability to coordinate and work as a team. The best strategies and most innovative ideas are useless unless you use them and are able to effectively execute them. Tw is limited, there isn't much you can do, you can direct forces down 3 paths, there are no ambushes, no fire attacks no specialties.

Strife, if nef's strategies are so worthless and predictable, why haven't you guys turned the war around yet? Legendary still has 13 lands, you guys still have a financial base yet all your core members are abandoning ship. Your highest level bm left to join Omega. Understandable that they will attack us, we still look forward to something what we hope to be a challenge.

I'm not here to talk smack, just trying to point out the stuff that is unsaid. Herne, you are not righteous, you are selfish. That and a constant guild hopper. I wish u luck.

In relation to this week's tw, I predict 3 attacks on nef. One by the new guild omega, one from legendary, 1 from regicide and possibly dreaming and nwo. I'm looking forward to prove that Nef has not lost its edge. You all know of the sad bit of drama nef went though but if you wish to cash in now, nef welcomes you with open arms. I quote Cena, if you want some, come and get some.
    edited September 2009
    i proudly say i wish nef to take the whole map and keep it for a week i.e win all lands this TW, and then keep it on the next . more over u might say u never think u were great but ur attitude says more about you. as strife said earlier
    "Well, you are sinangel (socatoa!) and Nef keeps you around"

lol did u know why i left ?? lemme tell u then. Devalis was upset cause i took miriade's **** on the Nef forums and bluntly told her that she doesnt need to prove herself to the **** she is all the time. and for ur info wat devalis said were these exact words if needed i can back it up with SS

"Miri doesnt want u in Nef, its better if u leave" these were the words of the leader of nef (still married to miriade) so what the **** do u expect me to do ??? where were u when this thing happened ?? many of the officers knew bout it but didnt talk bout it. and yeah btw i did get my gear and i didnt do runs for it. that was a bit easy for me to get done with... so dont come and tell me i left cause of TT. i know it well that its all the small clich thing. As it is am not a nef hater but yeah i hated devalis and Miriade..... and to some extend ur annoying and arrogant but i guess thats ur nature ppl who can go along with u do good ppl who cant even better

hmm guild hopper ? cool temme how many authentic guilds i have been in leave aside Omega and Cookies.... and take my experience in each guild you would know where and how i have been in and why i left... if am not wrong was in SW left wen it broke apart, then went to outlaw left when leader got banned and temporary leader went to the wrong person, then in SW to rebuild it didnt work and went to nef .... <<<<< If thats a guild hopping history then look into ur own faction u did find worse than me ....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    you guys still have a financial base yet all your core members are abandoning ship.

For the last time ,that's because of these stupid anni packs and exagerated gold prices. Especially for ppl who like to pvp,do you know the mass charm/GA cost which is now sky-high in price that is used to pk on a weekly/daily basis?It's insane,it has nothing to do with loosing in TWs. I planned on playing this game at least the spring though probably more but I'm not gonna stand around for this BS of a patch which is just a slap in the face,no point playing a game if your can't enjoy it anymore right ?

That's talking about the cores,others who leave for anything other than rl reasons are really not even worth mentioning.
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    You are a liar, you left before miri joined the guild. Back when dev was still single. As for arrogance, you appear to claim to the the server's righteous defender. This gang up on the strong isn't exactly mob mentality but it does show an interesting side of human nature. The nef/leg stalemate has gone on for roughly 2 months before any side collapsed. If legendary won, then the server would be QQ about legendary domination, it is no different if omega, regicide, NWO, dreaming, or any other faction that comes into power. The whole nef is evil perception is nothing more, nothing less than the result of our original leader's verdict; you are not allowed to complain or spam world chat to prove nef's greatness, that action speaks more than words.

The world isn't so simple, people are much more swayed by the suggestions of Peons and believe what they are told rather than what they see for themselves.
    I ask anyone who sees this post, how often do you see Nefarious members wc about being pked or talking smack in wc. All these accusations which you take for granted, how much of them can be proven? This is not a shot at your intelligence but an appeal for you to use your own logic and sense of right and wrong. What I will do from now on is correct the past slander and lies which has built up during the time of the server and remind the old players the pride they had when we as a server took a level 2 land in the quickest time as well as when we as a server, rejoiced when a land was taken. Nef has an open door policy. If you wish to join apply, if you wish to leave inform. Instead of being a sheep being lead to slaughter, i encourage you to find out for yourself before you decide who Nef really are.
  • Vidish - Sanctuary
    Vidish - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I quote Cena, if you want some, come and get some.

Awesome! You can't see me!!! b:laugh (another Cena's quote)