TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i mean, if i was doing a comparison, you are the sinangel of legendary!

thx for the good laugh ;)

void you really know how to hit ayano where it hurts b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Surprised... This is the first time sin said something completely true. I cant remember how many spies LG planted in Nef at that time.. They thought Nef is going down and pulled their spies out. We managed to survive the attacks from the whole server. It was tough b:cry BTW, I believe LG was first to use spy tactics.

Thats not true Harima, Nishtara sent spies to NWO to SS there roster before attacking them.... thats was before nef and leg ever faught each other. :D
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    since i'm not playing anymore, i'll admit it, i'm the spy, i feed leg position of our cat in every tw b:chuckle and also i'm the one who is supplying them with ironguard b:victory AND you know what? i wasn't even paid to do all that b:angry

and now, i'm going to send a huge **** bill to leg, they must get me a warsoul weapon with all the hard work i put to helping them b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vahnhalia - Sanctuary
    Vahnhalia - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    since i'm not playing anymore, i'll admit it, i'm the spy, i feed leg position of our cat in every tw b:chuckle and also i'm the one who is supplying them with ironguard b:victory AND you know what? i wasn't even paid to do all that b:angry

and now, i'm going to send a huge **** bill to leg, they must get me a warsoul weapon with all the hard work i put to helping them b:laugh

Evga stick to getting drunk and killing frogs not lying on the forums.
  • Akasera - Sanctuary
    Akasera - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Not sure what's spurred me to visit these forums for the first time in weeks, especially since I'm done with this now joke of a game, but... LOL at Nef spying QQing.

I'll be completely honest with you; we have only ever had 1, count 1, spy in your faction that I had any knowledge of. That was when Strife got MastrMustard in for a single day, some time after Mustard had quit and given his account to Strife. The two of us browsed your forums until Dev I guess saw two IPs on the account at the same time (seriously, you guys bother tracking forum accounts that much?).

Other than that, we never had access to your private forums, never got copies of your guides or planning, and I was never relayed your movements in TW outside of what our own scouts saw. I certainly wasn't going to be assed with raising an alt, Mil was way too proper to stoop to that level, and Des was already tight with Sasa/Falls. Unless Ast has been hiding it from his own officers, which I doubt, there hasn't been a spy since he took over either. You're the ones that made espionage such a big part of the game and continually crowed about it. Actually, your paranoia about it was hilarious to watch, including Harima actually monitoring your 1K officer to see who was making ironguards (we got ours off mini WBs btw, I still have a few hundred in my bank from kills).
  • WhiteShot - Sanctuary
    WhiteShot - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Less Talking, More Killing! To Warrrrr!!!!!

For Honor and Glory!
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    Sinangel - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'm rather disappointed that legendary would fall for such an obvious taunt. I mean come on...Just how much trust do you guys actually put in your members?
    There was no spy, but the mere mention of a possible leak, drove you guys to mass world chatting? I mean when we thought we had a spy, we thought it out, and dealt with it. All I was trying to do is as I stated, show who Legendary really is. In short, you guys absolutely do not trust your members. How very pitiful...
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'm rather disappointed that legendary would fall for such an obvious taunt. I mean come on...Just how much trust do you guys actually put in your members?
    There was no spy, but the mere mention of a possible leak, drove you guys to mass world chatting? I mean when we thought we had a spy, we thought it out, and dealt with it. All I was trying to do is as I stated, show who Legendary really is. In short, you guys absolutely do not trust your members. How very pitiful...

I found it suspicious that you would talk about being a spy openly on TS not even on an Officer Channel. The real spies I used to know never said a word publicly, anywhere, about it, but still happily passed me the so called "Attack Strategy". I always took it with a grain of salt, as anyone sneaky enough to lie to another faction might as well lie to me. That is why I don't think spies matter too much, aside from stirring up drama.

But still, 1K Camera isn't much trust either and I think you should revise that.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    The two of us browsed your forums until Dev I guess saw two IPs on the account at the same time (seriously, you guys bother tracking forum accounts that much?).
    if the forum is run by BB or any extension made using BB as a reference, the admins get a special screen they use to always login. Its nothing special at all, the names and IP appear smack on the screen, and has been pretty much the standard since they applied it 7-8 years ago. Pretty hard to ignore something thats floating in the middle of your screen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    LOL....Legendary and Nefarious acting as if they were North Korea and United States, pointing fingers and screaming "ESPIONAGE"

You two are really showing how pathetic you have become. Neither of you deserve the land you have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Fawix - Sanctuary
    Fawix - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Oh lol... that means nefarious don't trust their members?

ur pitiful... no wonder why nef is so loved b:chuckle
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Shockwave was the first to employ spies, they sent alts into Legendary weeks before the first PvP TWs started on the game. Legendary avoided using the same tactics at the time, being more honorable at the time.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Fawix - Sanctuary
    Fawix - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Hm.. ask around to players and you will see the difference between Nefarious and Legendary reputation :)
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Evga stick to getting drunk and killing frogs not lying on the forums.

like i'll actually do anything for free.... the word free just doesn't exist in my vocabulary b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arrowstorms - Sanctuary
    Arrowstorms - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    LOL....Legendary and Nefarious acting as if they were North Korea and United States, pointing fingers and screaming "ESPIONAGE"

You two are really showing how pathetic you have become. Neither of you deserve the land you have.

One might argue if we didn't deserve the lands we won, we would have lost them by now
  • imakeyouqq
    imakeyouqq Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    K every1 stop ,it's enough. It doesn't matter anymore,nothing TW related does; no point in anymore arguments among ourselves,well yourselves,I'm out.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    One might argue if we didn't deserve the lands we won, we would have lost them by now
    and doing drugs are good for you b:pleased thats why pple have a hard time getting rid of it in society. And roaches and flies are great too! Thats why we have so many!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Miriade - Sanctuary
    Miriade - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Nefarious have a bad reputation for a long time.. It won't change at all... Ppl must hate someone, and the target is Nef.... At least sometimes I'm glad for listening ppl saying: "Nefarious has good ppl, I was wrong when i thought was a bad guild". This worth more than anything.

And I admit: I was the one of the general ppl who talks bad things about Nef without even know how the guild works. My bad...

b:surrender

• dorm
    dorm Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I found it suspicious that you would talk about being a spy openly on TS not even on an Officer Channel. The real spies I used to know never said a word publicly, anywhere, about it, but still happily passed me the so called "Attack Strategy". I always took it with a grain of salt, as anyone sneaky enough to lie to another faction might as well lie to me. That is why I don't think spies matter too much, aside from stirring up drama.

But still, 1K Camera isn't much trust either and I think you should revise that.

1K camera isn't due to paranoia, it is due to evidence. There is a different, a very clear, very defined difference.
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    dorm wrote: »
    1K camera isn't due to paranoia, it is due to evidence. There is a different, a very clear, very defined difference.

I never said it was due to paranoia, just that it shows mistrust. And if there is such evidence then I would like to see it. And there is no need to have this discussion here, you can post it on the Nefarious forums.
  • malator
    malator Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Territory Wars 4th September - 6th September

The Bidding is done and this week we see a very one-sided TW as all but one of Legendary's lands under Attack.

Here's the rundown for this Weekends 14 TW Battles:
    4th September 20:00 - Regicide Attacking Haunted Path (Leg)
    4th September 20:03 - Recluse Attacking Misfortune City (Leg)
    4th September 20:06 - RedRaidrs Attacking Walled Stronghold (Leg)

5th September 14:00 - Enelysion Attacking Fragrant Hills (Leg)
    5th September 14:03 - LIONSOUL Attacking Sanctuary (Leg)
    5th September 14:06 - NWO Attacking Forest of Haze (Leg)
    5th September 20:00 - Blades Attacking Shining Tide Wood (Leg)
    5th September 20:03 - Lycan Attacking Wellspring Village (Leg)
    5th September 20:06 - Nefarious Attacking Archosaur (Leg)

6th September 14:00 - Phsycotic Attacking Black Mountain (Leg)
    6th September 14:03 - Eminence Attacking Dreaming Cloud (Leg)
    6th September 20:00 - Dreaming Attacking Mount Lantern (Leg)
    6th September 20:03 - Mpire Attacking Windswept Grasslands (Leg)
    6th September 20:06 - Dawning Attacking Tradewind Village (Leg)

This weekend see's a very ONE-SIDED ASSAULT on Legendary as they are pressed to Defend 14 of their 15 Lands, they have not gone on the Offensive this weekend. Nefarious have a very easy weekend this week as they have no one Attacking them, their One Offensive Battle takes place at the end of the Second Day.

I think this weekend there will much to talk about. Good Luck everyone ;-)

This Pre-Battle Report was brought to you by the NewsCrew Team.
    this is going to be outlaw all over again

lame

dont think they are even going to mount much of a resistance

and without charms its probably going to be a big time loss :(

shoulda done this back when they were still strong :(

PS: i dont think that many ppl care anymore
  • VoidMainVoid - Sanctuary
    VoidMainVoid - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I never said it was due to paranoia, just that it shows mistrust. And if there is such evidence then I would like to see it. And there is no need to have this discussion here, you can post it on the Nefarious forums.

You trust ppl when they show they can be trusted, when they show they are loyal.
    In that case, when you see in the AH 50 iron guard to sell, that can be crafted ONLY by nefarious members, explain to me, how can you turst? especialy when you explain to them the importance of it ..

Are you gonna trust someone that stab you from behind?? If its the case, you an idiot ;)
  • lesspewpewmoreqq
    lesspewpewmoreqq Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You trust ppl when they show they can be trusted, when they show they are loyal.
    In that case, when you show in the HA 50 iron guard to sell, that can be crafted ONLY by nefarious members, explain to me, how can you turst? especialy when you explain to them the importance of it ..

Are you gonna trust someone that stab you from behind?? If its the case, you an idiot ;)

Does anyone ever know what this idiot is saying, or better yet, what her point is?
  • Vincent_son - Sanctuary
    Vincent_son - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    you an idiot ;)

For sure one of the better quotes I've read in my time here.
  • VoidMainVoid - Sanctuary
    VoidMainVoid - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Does anyone ever know what this idiot is saying, or better yet, what her point is?

Read previous posts ;) and then if you can understand it, you will figure it out ;)
  • PandamoniumV - Sanctuary
    PandamoniumV - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Everyone wanted to see a change of color well here it is. Next week the masses will tear into nef soil. People may be afraid of Nef but they'll want land and with this many attacks I don't think Leg can handle it. I like the Leg members I've met, I had a lolz experience with a Nef member that claims leg hacks and cheats. The leg member I like most was cool about em so hope you guys hang in there, but the change is coming. Sad it had to be from such a huge leaving of people and bs rise to power of some players. Skills>gear only goes so far.
  • PandamoniumV - Sanctuary
    PandamoniumV - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Thought I'd throw in, super lame that my own faction is on that attacking list. I work at midnight(10pm server time) and have to come in early for a pot luck. Luckily I start my new schedule in 10 days and work in the mornings. Woot I can TW even if I'm not all that strong yet I at least get to enjoy getting killed. Hopefully by then I'll be able to put up a fight. :p
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ...so far it looks like Legendary isnt as dead as the rumors. I predict they will only lose Archosaur this week.
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    malator wrote: »
    this is going to be outlaw all over again

lame

dont think they are even going to mount much of a resistance

and without charms its probably going to be a big time loss :(

shoulda done this back when they were still strong :(

PS: i dont think that many ppl care anymore

hmmm i quit the game and i have about 19 charms in my bank, maybe i should sell it for a ridiculous price :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    You trust people when they show they can be trusted, when they show they are loyal.

In that case, when you see in the AH 50 Ironguards for sale, that can be crafted ONLY by Nefarious Members, explain to me, how can you trust them? Especially, when you explain to them the importance of it...

Are you gonna trust someone that stabs you from behind?? If its the case, you're an idiot ;)

First off, please have some respect. I don't go around calling or implying that people are idiots just because they disagree with me.

For clarity, this was the order of posts:
    dorm wrote: »
    1K camera isn't due to paranoia, it is due to evidence. There is a difference, a very clear, very defined difference.

To which I agree, there is a difference between mistrust and paranoia (Defined below).

But, how does this then not show mistrust, as I claimed? (I mean you [Void] openly admit that you can not trust faction members with the Ironguards as a default. That such trust must be earned, which all means there is in fact, mistrust [n. : a lack of confidence : Distrust :])

I responded, clarifying my position (not paranoia, just a lack of trust), and requesting evidence of spies, or disloyal members.
    I never said it was due to paranoia, just that it shows mistrust. And if there is such evidence then I would like to see it.

Then the evidence that I was provided is that there have been Ironguards being sold in the Auction House (Evidence that I was aware of).
    In that case, when you see in the AH 50 Ironguards for sale, that can be crafted ONLY by Nefarious Members, explain to me, how can you trust them? Especially, when you explain to them the importance of it...

Well, I have a few explanations for it:

1. The same Ironguards are circulated in the AH over and over to cause drama. (Mission Accomplished) After all, if someone in our faction was profiting from selling these why would they ever put them into the AH, why not go straight to their friends from rival factions and avoid all detection? If I was selling these off for personal gain, you can bet I would never let myself get caught like this.

2. As Akasera says, they actually farm these from the Mini World Bosses (Drop rates below).

3. Someone you "Trust" is crafting them anyways and distributing.

4. Regular members are blatantly disregarding the request and violating the trust of the faction.

It is probably a combination of the four, after all, have you looked at the AH lately (Pre-Update I should say)? Ironguards are still common after the "Camera". But then again, that only proves one thing; that the camera fails at keeping Ironguards off the AH.

The evidence you present (The existence of Ironguards in the AH) is circumstantial, and the policy does in fact show mistrust, because out of the possibilities I have provided, the one that was chosen as most likely, and probable enough to warrant a privation on the freedoms of the members, was the fourth. So yes, it is as I stated long long ago, that the default stance regarding these items and regular members is towards mistrust (But you admit it yourself, so I don't know what we are arguing about).

The only arguments still worth having, are; is the lack of trust so deep, are the items so valuable, and the evidence so damning, as to really need to monitor member's actions "24/7"?

In my opinion: no.

Paranoia: Paranoia is an unfounded or exaggerated distrust of others, sometimes reaching delusional proportions."

***Keep this in mind, I never claimed that there were no reasons to be suspicious. Or that mistrust was unwarranted, simply that it was there, and that the evidence for it may be too immaterial to be making such rash decisions as trying to prevent faction members from using the apothecary.***

And here are the Real % Drops of Ironguards from Mini World Bosses, and thanks to Akasera for his post on Mini-WBs ( http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=414402 ):

Deiciter Black: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/20505 ~40% Real Drop Rate
    Deathrenderer: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/20516 - ~40% Real Drop Rate
    Hum-Hum: http://www.pwdatabase.com/mob/20514 ~40% Real Drop Rate
    Drake of Nicolas: http://www.pwdatabase.com/mob/20515 ~40% Real Drop Rate
    Stiren General: http://www.pwdatabase.com/mob/20517 ~40% Real Drop Rate
    Strong: http://www.pwdatabase.com/mob/20512 ~40% Real Drop Rate
    Sutrixx: http://www.pwdatabase.com/mob/20507 ~40% Real Drop Rate
    Deiciter White: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/20506 ~40% Real Drop Rate
    Snow Bear: http://www.pwdatabase.com/mob/20508 ~40% Real Drop Rate
    Desire of the End: http://www.pwdatabase.com/mob/20509 ~40% Real Drop Rate
    Earthsharp Clawzard: http://www.pwdatabase.com/mob/20510 ~40% Real Drop Rate
    Razorteeth Tyrant: http://www.pwdatabase.com/mob/20511 ~40% Real Drop Rate