TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• _Dark - Harshlands
    _Dark - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Added Comment
    Just before posting this, I read some more of the comments that had been posted, and one thing that seems to be talked about, is that Factions are not attacking Leg and Nef because they are waiting until such time as when the Map gets reset, well they will have a long 15 weeks to wait before that happens, But will it really make any difference, I don't think it will, mainly because Leg and Nef will undoubtedly come away the main two contenders again, then what, lots more moaning and rumor-mongering and then waiting for yet another Map reset?

After Battle Report brought to you by the NewsCrew Team.

True except it would take them like 30ish weeks(if they where actually dumb enough to take whole map) to get back to where they are now.

Also like what was mentioned above I am sure IF the path was to lead that way they would leave Legen a few scraps, as to not force a map reset. Kinda like Conqueror has done on LC server taking whole map except 8 lands.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    well but then if we are smart enough :P, we know that taking all the land will cause the map to reset, we can always give a couple lands to leg :P

maybe the one without tp point :P

Thank you for showing sanctuary (again) nef's dominating desires,here's your bone now.

Need I say anything else? Doesn't any1 else ever think of what she said? Map reset ? That's only a broken dream. If they conquer it you,the ppl on sanctuary, can kiss any future hope of a non 5-10 TW in this server goodbye,that's how it is,wake up from your "map reset" dreams.
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Thank you for sanctuary (again) nef's dominating desires,here's your bone now.

Need I say anything else? Doesn't any1 else ever think of what she said? Map reset ? That's only a broken dream. If they conquer it you,the ppl on sanctuary, can kiss any future hope of a non 5-10 TW in this server goodbye,that's how it is,wake up from your "map reset" dreams.

:) If nefarious conquers the map, they will have no goal left to do TW, and what comes out of boredom? Trouble.

oh, and btw, Evga, I believe that it wont matter if Nefarious 'allows' a few lands to Leg. The GMs will get sick of the QQ flood in their Ticketing System, and buckle down and wipe all your hard work clean of the map. They dont care about pleasing your 200 people, they care about keeping the thousands of Sanctuarians happy and the cash flow running smoothly.

*shrugs*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • _Dark - Harshlands
    _Dark - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Thank you for sanctuary (again) nef's dominating desires,here's your bone now.

Based off of what HAS happened on PW, one would only assume that a wipe would be in order after a total map conquer.

I will agree that there is no proof that it will happen, do you have any proof that it will not happen?

Could we agree that it is purely speculation EITHER way, and that until/if it was to happen no one would really know?

Unless you are a GM in hiding b:chuckle
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    If you guys are seriously banking on a map reset to have a fair chance at a diversity go ahead and look at Lost City's map.

That is Sanctuary's future if guilds continue to let Nef operate unchallenged and doing everything to help them take over.

What is the point of helping Nef if they already hold most of the map? Last time Nef had a few attacks from decent guilds they lost land. They are not yet untouchable gods of TW and do not let some charm burning bullying tactics to discourage you from standing up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Based off of what HAS happened on PW, one would only assume that a wipe would be in order after a total map conquer.

I will agree that there is no proof that it will happen, do you have any proof that it will not happen?

Could we agree that it is purely speculation EITHER way, and that until/if it was to happen no one would really know?

Unless you are a GM in hiding b:chuckle

On a technical note, the burden of proof is entirely on those who believe there will be a map reset. It is not speculation to think the map will remain untouched by the GMs, just as much as it is not speculation to think that Pet Bleed Skill won't still bypass defense next month.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    It is not speculation to think the map will remain untouched by the GMs, just as much as it is not speculation to think that Pet Bleed Skill won't still bypass defense next month.

This sentence made my brain hurt a little. But yes I wouldn't look towards other versions of the game to divine what would happen here should the map go red. PWI and PW-MY are managed by different companies.

Sounds like Falls agrees Nef should be stopped rather than counting on a map reset ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Ancient Peak is one of Legendary's original territories to.I don't understand why others are making guilds instead of helping others get bigger and stronger.I would say if a map reset happens Nef will just go right back it as most guild atm are disorganised except Leg.It maybe weakened who knows.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    This sentence made my brain hurt a little. But yes I wouldn't look towards other versions of the game to divine what would happen here should the map go red. PWI and PW-MY are managed by different companies.

Sounds like Falls agrees Nef should be stopped rather than counting on a map reset ;)
    PW-MY is too diff. from ours. You forget that there are other countries too. One that we have been following very close in terms of updates excluding boutique/event items. (and the one that let some forsee the mysterious chip change and make a ton of profit)
    Ancient Peak is one of Legendary's original territories to.I don't understand why others are making guilds instead of helping others get bigger and stronger.I would say if a map reset happens Nef will just go right back it as most guild atm are disorganised except Leg.It maybe weakened who knows.
    In a guild there are a couple types of players, one that is totally loyal and will stay to rebuild no matter what, and one that joins because of the 'fame' and 'fortune' of a faction. Atm in nef, or in any big faction accross any server, you can speculate that there are about 20%-25% of these 'fame and fortune' players. If in the chance that a reset happens (and probably not anytime soon) they will most likely leave to make a faction with groups or a newer faction to put themselves on a higher platter than a mere commissioner of a large fac, especially if everyone gets a fair chance. They have nothing to loose exploring out really, considering how many factions have taken pple back again when they left.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009

LOL, it made my head hurt on re-reading it too. I must've been in a trance when I wrote it.

And no, I don't think Nefarious should be stopped xD, but counting on a map reset is lame.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009

In a guild there are a couple types of players, one that is totally loyal and will stay to rebuild no matter what, and one that joins because of the 'fame' and 'fortune' of a faction. Atm in nef, or in any big faction accross any server, you can speculate that there are about 20%-25% of these 'fame and fortune' players. If in the chance that a reset happens (and probably not anytime soon) they will most likely leave to make a faction with groups or a newer faction to put themselves on a higher platter than a mere commissioner of a large fac, especially if everyone gets a fair chance. They have nothing to loose exploring out really, considering how many factions have taken pple back again when they left.

That is not nessary what would happen as guild leader myself.I know if mine was pvp guild most of my key officers would stay with me.I know a lot of guilds in another game that stay with it or goes off to create an alliance guild.This is what PWI could use Alliances eg 5 guilds in one alliance.

I know if there was reset that most of Nef. key officers would go back no matter how much rep they would have or they would broken away by now to form their own faction.I would tend to think that Nef and Leg. are prepared for this if reset happens.It wouldn't surprise me if they were and don't forget they have their guildies on their websites.We will have to wait the rest of the year to see if there is going to be one a reset.

ToRisenPhoenix.We may want to retake City of Misfortune back someday.
    edited August 2009
    That is not nessary what would happen as guild leader myself.I know if mine was pvp guild most of my key officers would stay with me.I know a lot of guilds in another game that stay with it or goes off to create an alliance guild.This is what PWI could use Alliances eg 5 guilds in one alliance.
    They used to have that........way before you played in the old days alliances were common.
    I know if there was reset that most of Nef. key officers would go back no matter how much rep they would have or they would broken away by now to form their own faction.I would tend to think that Nef and Leg. are prepared for this if reset happens.It wouldn't surprise me if they were and don't forget they have their guildies on their websites.We will have to wait the rest of the year to see if there is going to be one a reset.
    misti you really have to read before you post. even in the cleric forums...
    I said "...they will most likely leave to make a faction with groups or a newer faction to put themselves on a higher platter than a mere commissioner of a large fac,..."
    And no 2009 will not have a reset.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    They used to have that........way before you played in the old days alliances were common.
    I am not talking about this game

misti you really have to read before you post. even in the cleric forums...
    I said "...they will most likely leave to make a faction with groups or a newer faction to put themselves on a higher platter than a mere commissioner of a large fac,..."
    And no 2009 will not have a reset.

I do read eveything and even commisioners may stay if they have gotten along with the guild.It depends on how long they been with it to.I can go create faction and call it the same as the one in my other game I play.I wouldn't have the history as to the one I belong to now.Then there is loyalty as comms have been helped and been given things.
    edited August 2009
    I am not talking about this game

I do read eveything
    uh......yeah
  • riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Map reset or not I think ppl are just sick of the stalemate between the 2 factions.. It now becomes more of a desperation to get whatever piece of land they can get even if it means holding it for only a week... therefore it makes sense for everyone to pick on legendary now bcos they are the weaker side atm...reset or no reset no one will know yet... n I think everyone(except legendary ppl) would like to find out.. the best way to find out atm is to wipe or come close to wiping out legendary off the map

Although if a reset does not happen than everyone would bid on nefarius land and they will have to stretch out their resources and maybe even having multiple timeslots which could make it difficult to defend against...

the world is cruel and u know it
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    In response to all this negativity from people...

Heh... It saddens me how Regicide and "Rebirth" had already addressed the Nefarious Issue early March to Destroyer_X, Current Leader of Legendary. We had foreseen the Nefarious threat and tried to warn Legendary what would happen, which has proved true to this point today. We had arranged a triple Attack on Nefarious. At the time "Rebirth" held Great Lake, and Regicide held Forest of Haze and Sanctuary. Instead, Legendary had backed out, and the end result was Legendary attacking Sanctuary, Outlaw Attacking Forest of Haze, and Nefarious attacking Great Lake. Leaving "Rebirth" and Regicide alone to fight Nefarious, "Rebirth" Attacking Silk Ridge, and Regicide Attacking Hidden Orchid.

Again... we addressed the same recurring issue in April with Milari, Legendary's returning Leader of Legendary, and also boynxtduh/Heleina of Steel. Our warnings were ignored once again with Legendary pursuing it's attack on Regicide, then Steel/Outlaw.

So now the damage is already done, Outlaw, Steel, and "Rebirth" are gone. I'd appreciate it if people would stop guilt tripping us because we did try, several times, and the damage is nearly irreversible at this point. Had people been looking at the big picture, and were to initiate an attack much much earlier like Nishtara of Seppuku had predicted before myself, we most likely wouldn't have this sort of problem at this point. At this point conditions only get worse as things continue to go unaddressed.

Coming to us now for help when things are already on the brink of destruction, there is really not much we can do, the problem should have addressed many many months ago when we asked for it. There's been a big half year lag before anything was attempted... and I'm afraid it may be a bit late for things to change now. No one wanted change, and when now when people do want it, well... hmm, is it us who are responsible?
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    In response to all this negativity from people...

Heh... It saddens me how Regicide and "Rebirth" had already addressed the Nefarious Issue early March to Destroyer_X, Current Leader of Legendary. We had foreseen the Nefarious threat and tried to warn Legendary what would happen, which has proved true to this point today. We had arranged a triple Attack on Nefarious. At the time "Rebirth" held Great Lake, and Regicide held Forest of Haze and Sanctuary. Instead, Legendary had backed out, and the end result was Legendary attacking Sanctuary, Outlaw Attacking Forest of Haze, and Nefarious attacking Great Lake. Leaving "Rebirth" and Regicide alone to fight Nefarious, "Rebirth" Attacking Silk Ridge, and Regicide Attacking Hidden Orchid.

Again... we addressed the same recurring issue in April with Milari, Legendary's returning Leader of Legendary, and also boynxtduh/Heleina of Steel. Our warnings were ignored once again with Legendary pursuing it's attack on Regicide, then Steel/Outlaw.

So now the damage is already done, Outlaw, Steel, and "Rebirth" are gone. I'd appreciate it if people would stop guilt tripping us because we did try, several times, and the damage is nearly irreversible at this point. Had people been looking at the big picture, and were to initiate an attack much much earlier like Nishtara of Seppuku had predicted before myself, we most likely wouldn't have this sort of problem at this point. At this point conditions only get worse as things continue to go unaddressed.

Coming to us now for help when things are already on the brink of destruction, there is really not much we can do, the problem should have addressed many many months ago when we asked for it. There's been a big half year lag before anything was attempted... and I'm afraid it may be a bit late for things to change now.

Well can you really blame Legendary?

All their leaders made seemingly good decisions that had their faction on par or at least very close in power to Nefarious, just a couple months ago. Had a few small things been different, right now, we would be complaining about Legendary.
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Well can you really blame Legendary?

All their leaders made seemingly good decisions that had their faction on par or at least very close in power to Nefarious, just a couple months ago. Had a few small things been different, right now, we would be complaining about Legendary.

Not necessarily. If others had agreed to Regicide's original suggestions, there would be quite a few more factions on the map. The power would be more balanced.

Greed and Pride is the culprit here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Marin_ - Sanctuary
    Marin_ - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    this is a question..just theorically..so dont nail me for this!

if there wud be few, or even several guilds on map, wud some of those be more stronger than others? wud it be leg? NWO? seppuku? or steel? or some random whole new guild? wud that guild then just sit down and be happy with land they got?

i dont think so..so in some point we wud anyway have this kind of situation? or wud we?

and in the end..nothing lasts forever! in somepoint... nef will come down.. maybe it comes from inside... ive seen it before..it was close...by that time steel came...since those members of steel were highest lvls of nef...that guild was faceing a big problem!

this i know coz i was member of nef then! and..IF other guilds wud have stand together then... who knows... but as word "if" is so unnecessary...
    if we wud done like that, or if we wud have done like this..... yeah but we/u DID NOT!!

so stfu and do something about this issue NOW!! stand up together!

but only IF u want to do something about it... what r u afraid of? they are behind comp screens...they cant hurt u really!

and..nef members do not have any godly skills etc... their clerics r just as squishy as all others and barbs just as hard to kill as all others and archers as lethal as all others...

they r just samekind as u! with same daily quests and doing same TT runs and failing delta... they r just as desperate to get their charms for TW... they have maybe major income/week... but.. 1mil/ week for 1 member aint that much after all....

SO STOP THE WHINING AND STOCK UR INV WITH ARROWS, RAISE UR AXES AND RELEASE UR BEASTS AND GO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!
  • TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    TheHunter_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    this is a question..just theorically..so dont nail me for this!

if there wud be few, or even several guilds on map, wud some of those be more stronger than others? wud it be leg? NWO? seppuku? or steel? or some random whole new guild? wud that guild then just sit down and be happy with land they got?

i dont think so..so in some point we wud anyway have this kind of situation? or wud we?

and in the end..nothing lasts forever! in somepoint... nef will come down.. maybe it comes from inside... ive seen it before..it was close...by that time steel came...since those members of steel were highest lvls of nef...that guild was faceing a big problem!

this i know coz i was member of nef then! and..IF other guilds wud have stand together then... who knows... but as word "if" is so unnecessary...
    if we wud done like that, or if we wud have done like this..... yeah but we/u DID NOT!!

so stfu and do something about this issue NOW!! stand up together!

but only IF u want to do something about it... what r u afraid of? they are behind comp screens...they cant hurt u really!

and..nef members do not have any godly skills etc... their clerics r just as squishy as all others and barbs just as hard to kill as all others and archers as lethal as all others...

they r just samekind as u! with same daily quests and doing same TT runs and failing delta... they r just as desperate to get their charms for TW... they have maybe major income/week... but.. 1mil/ week for 1 member aint that much after all....

SO STOP THE WHINING AND STOCK UR INV WITH ARROWS, RAISE UR AXES AND RELEASE UR BEASTS AND GO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

i agree!! and there really was problems in nef by that time steel came! nef was scared of steel....but got over it....

but..y take this so seriously after all? its just a game!! cant we all just have fun together...hey! i have an idea!! in this weekend TW's we all go in w/o any gears!!??lets just fist ea other!!!no charms..no gears..no pets..no skills...
    hell that wud be fun!! b:chuckle
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    Sinangel - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Well, Dan made a surprisingly good point. However if nef dies, then who gains the most? Regicide? Rebirth? Basically it's the choice between 2 evils. Either domination by Legendary or Nefarious. Legendary isn't being overly clear and let me remind you, that Legendary attacked Nefarious first. We were perfectly happy with the land we had and even changed tw pay to reflect defense. Legendary basically turned it into a fight to the end. Tw isn't something that every guild can pull off. It is costly, requires past experience as well as people who know what to do and actually do it. If you don't remember, let me remind you. We lost 2 weeks in a row, got our acts together and pulled through. We faced attack from the entire server, now you are facing the same thing. Tell me, are you going to man up and prove your might or shame the legacy you guys have built and let the last living memory of Legendary be that they cried for help when they faced trouble?
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    Sinangel - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Well we weren't really scared of steel. 20 level 90s can't face 80 level 80s. Gathering high levels isn't enough, tw is a bit more than pure force=)
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    You mean seppulu is still around I haven't seen them?What about some of the other Factions?
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Well we weren't really scared of steel. 20 level 90s can't face 80 level 80s. Gathering high levels isn't enough, tw is a bit more than pure force=)

I think the point where me and sinangel take exception is when using the word "fear". It makes it seem like we were shivering in our boots. Respected them enough to consider them a threat, sure, but fear is a poor choice of words.
  • Arrowstorms - Sanctuary
    Arrowstorms - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Funny thing is, whenever a faction actually attacks nef, leg accuses them of fake bidding or being paid to **** time slots. Some people are just never happy.
  • riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Funny thing is, whenever a faction actually attacks nef, leg accuses them of fake bidding or being paid to **** time slots. Some people are just never happy.

Becos no one in da world like loosing..when ppl loose they point fingers at things...
    plus they know that atm they need support from other stronger tw faction such as maybe regicide n not getting the allocated time due to some random or even 'unknown' faction (bit harsh but dats wat i heard frim ppl) messin it up could b frustrating
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited September 2009

LOL, ...well I wouldn't mind having a 1-3 squad faction of low lvls that has 0 chance of winning attack us either.

There is a difference in choosing who to attack unlike some say "red or orange bla bla..." same thing over and over again :

- One faction has 29 lands,another has 15 .
    - One faction has expressed their dominating map wishes while the other keeps saying they don't want the whole map.
    - One faction has been wiping off all other colored dots that were for a short time on the map,while the other didn't (this is some proof to back up the 2nd option).
    - One faction has been dominating the sanctuary since day 1 and it was never stopped,just pushed back a little. Dan is so right,due to every1's ignorance at that time it has come to this.Legendary is also to blame for not going for nef when there was the chance.
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    - One faction has expressed their dominating map wishes while the other keeps saying they don't want the whole map.
    - One faction has been wiping off all other colored dots that were for a short time on the map,while the other didn't (this is some proof to back up the 2nd option).

I have to disagree with these two points.

1. Legendary "expressed" their wish to dominate the TW Map just the same, as shown when they chose to attack Nefarious. The reason Legendary and Nefarious never attacked each other up until that point (Despite ample opportunities and moments of weakness for both factions) is that there were both tacit and explicit agreements made between the faction's leaders. It was understood that we were to split the TW Map as best as we could before we fought it out for the rest. Ask Milari about her agreement with Sasaki (which I upheld as well).

2. I am fairly certain that Legendary attacked more factions before those factions attacked them or otherwise openly declared themselves enemies (Such as Sepp/Steel did to Nefarious). I know this because in my time as leader I had to attack exactly 0 factions that hadn't already attacked me. I know that Sasaki attacked only Amplified without reason.

My point is; lets not paint anyone as saints here, most are guilty of greed, just some don't care to hide that fact.
  • Majou - Sanctuary
    Majou - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    how about this -> from now on choose who to attack by a coin toss ;) b:chuckle
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i honestly believe the only reason why sep manage to take our land is because during that week or a week before, nef had a huge argument among members which lead to about 20-30 people leaving, most of which are the experience tw players and also our tw planners. The splinter faction, nemesis and sep combine together was the cumulative force that lead to nef losing a land.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]