exileddw Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    thx pwi for making this totally unplayable for me b:cry
  • kaka3hi
    kaka3hi Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    This is the ultimate issue : does pwi will live, or die?

Live with the rich desperate players playing b:thanksb:thanksb:chuckle , amen long live PWI
  • denesis
    denesis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Where are all lvl100 ppl.
    I havent seen single post from them.
    Have they already quit?
    THE GAME IS DEAD b:byeb:byeb:bye
  • Sinfuldelite - Dreamweaver
    Sinfuldelite - Dreamweaver Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    please try to avoid generalizations, as they don't really provide me with any concrete information

One of the main complaints I understand is many feel very offended that the end-game items are given away threw the packs. There are many who have worked hard and they feel like the hard work aspect of the game, which is a reason to play you work for what you get, just got put out of place. There is yes a advantage to cashshop but most feel that the lvl of the advantage has gotten way to large now. Now if you don't pay cash you can't really do as well or at least you work hard while someone lower or so barely does anything and gets the same you got.
    Also, others thought there would be more to the event but instead all they see is you have been here a year here is something everyone else you need gold to get something for playing and celebrating our birthday with us, we have survived this long lets last longer!!
    Those are the main things I am getting. The economy of the game has been effect because of it or so I have noticed.b:surrender
    Ummm just my two-cents
    Sincerely,
    SIN
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    denesis wrote: »
    Have they already quit?
    They more or less quit before this update even happened.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    reroll or leave, simple

but they will never reroll

DING DING DING YOU said the owrd of the day xD never reroll
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
  • Otorien - Lost City
    Otorien - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Have they already quit?

they were the ones who spent months farming the lunar glade weapons

what do you think ;)
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    please try to avoid generalizations, as they don't really provide me with any concrete information

how about this:

1. warsoul, frostland and lunar
    2. lvl 11 and lvl 12 gems
    3. Scroll of Tome
    4. Twilight Scepter, Heart of Nature and Golden Mask
    5. Advanced Mystical Page

this are the basically endgame items which are really really hard to farm for making the game worthwhile to play trying to acheive them. Putting them in cashshop basically **** up the game as it makes people who has money able to get them all without the hard work
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sinfuldelite - Dreamweaver
    Sinfuldelite - Dreamweaver Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Have they already quit?

a lot of the highers were on earlier but I think they stepped away for the time being
  • Roxy_Kitten - Sanctuary
    Roxy_Kitten - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Sorry, I had not seen this thread when I posted a thread about the Duke's spam and how it makes those of us that bought packs and *didn't* get Best of Luck tokens feel even worse for not getting them.

I DO appreciate the 2x EXP weekends (I hope I get to play during the weekends), but I have a suggestion....

Perhaps next anniversary, PWI could give *everyone* a small, NON-tradeable gift instead of just some players getting rich and getting cool rides. This Anniversary pack has done little else except drive up the prices of Gold and Charms and it's all been done poorly, IMO. I'm not blaming PWI for it; it's the players (greedy ones, at that) that have done it, but PWI did set the stage for it.

As always in games like this, the rich get richer on updates like this and the poor threaten to quit. Me? I'm poor, but staying - regardless of poor implementation *at times* I like the Devs ideas for this game and love the way it plays. I can't wait to see the new race and play the new classes when they come out.

~Roxy~
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    uh oh, someone got the frostcover sign: force
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    They more or less quit before this update even happened.

the lvl 100 been quit when they saw the update ~looks at last patch~ ~looks at before that one~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hmm I wonder how PW will be after this event. Cant wait to see the results b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Nosidam - Sanctuary
    Nosidam - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

It's dead.
    We're just not finished kicking it yet.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    this is not constructive, do not bring this thread off of the topic
    exileddw wrote: »
    thx pwi for making this totally unplayable for me b:cry
    please be specific, this is not a thread simply to make statements like that
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    uh oh, someone got the frostcover sign: force

alreayd saw 10 peopel get that or so
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Novie - Sanctuary
    Novie - Sanctuary Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Spoonsy there's not much they can do to fix it. A rollback, while not impossible, is unlikely. They can cap the gold but a) chest of coins is still there to keep it as high as the cap b) capping the gold wont fix these packs giving out end game things.

*shrugs* Feels like I'm on a sinking ship =o Although I'll still test out the new Sin b:chuckle
    Sanctuary - Novie 84 Archer inactive
    Sanctuary - Avatea 62 Veno (with herc) b:victory
    Dreamweaver - Nova 60 Cleric inactive
  • Otorien - Lost City
    Otorien - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    It's dead.

i-lol-d.jpg

to stay on topic: I dont like the update. Rollback please? Can't play without it now.
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    It's dead.

better not be kicking my food o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    Options

uh, actually I find that perfectly on topic since a large amount of players are leaving/will leave cuz of this patch

death of PWI could be a consequence of this update
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Why do we need the red messages? These people got these items, great for them, give us an option of turning that off please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Roxy_Kitten - Sanctuary
    Roxy_Kitten - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I really fail to see why so many are *saying* they are going to quit because of this update. Because of gold prices? Because of Charm prices? What??? Give it a few weeks (if that long) and prices will fall back into place. Geeez people, if you *really* are going to quit, then just quit quietly - no one cares about your drama.

Most of those I've seen *saying* they are going to quit either are just running their mouths (while they continue to level), or have never paid one real dollar for gold so PWI isn't going to miss them anyway.

Just my 2 copper.

~Roxy~
    edited September 2009
    Options
    how about change the red message in:

"... yet another cash shop player taking his imbalanced item" ? xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Spoonsy there's not much they can do to fix it. A rollback, while not impossible, is unlikely. They can cap the gold but a) chest of coins is still there to keep it as high as the cap b) capping the gold wont fix these packs giving out end game things.

*shrugs* Feels like I'm on a sinking ship =o Although I'll still test out the new Sin b:chuckle
    Well in that case kick back and let it play out. I can't say that I'll be doing the same, as I've been working furiously ever since I showed up 30 minutes early to work
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options

your right but good thing i have a life boat ~gets on not-to-be-told~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Sigh.. why don't they just launch an event in-game that has nothing to do with CS.

i cant even consider adding something into CS as a event. Its not worthy by a long shot.. its just a new way to make you pay. Most games i have played have events.. real events.. where say you kill some mobs get a box that drops and inside that box is a possibly to get something good or useless. Or even like the snowman event.. that was a real event. That is something that will keep ALL players playing. So yea.. there no real event, just another week.. just another sale.. same old same old.

2x is okay i guess... xp per mob is insanely low already, so i doubt anyone will power level.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I really fail to see why so many are *saying* they are going to quit because of this update. Because of gold prices? Because of Charm prices? What??? Give it a few weeks (if that long) and prices will fall back into place. Geeez people, if you *really* are going to quit, then just quit quietly - no one cares about your drama.

Most of those I've seen *saying* they are going to quit either are just running their mouths (while they continue to level), or have never paid one real dollar for gold so PWI isn't going to miss them anyway.

Just my 2 copper.

~Roxy~
    the game is F2P, if PWI isn't gonna miss us then why invite us
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Myriad_ - Lost City
    Myriad_ - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Sorry, ok let's try to being constructive, what about stop the event earlier?
    Because reroll back is impossible, i think it's the best solution, but that way, the devs would show they were wrong, so that will not occurs of course :(
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options

Just my 2 copper.

~Roxy~

well this time you can't wait a week theres nothign relaly to play for i mean people like your lvl no effese have like warousl lvl 99 mats lunar gold weap and armor and 70+ worked are asre off to the core to try to even get a glispe of it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sengashi - Harshlands
    Sengashi - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Just my 2 copper.

~Roxy~

That's not it at all. It's not just the gold price or the charm price. It's the ease of which people can gain endgame gear without having to do anything to get it. It isn't fair to the people that can't charge, and it isn't fair to anyone that actually made the effort to gain these things for themselves.

The charms make it easier to grind or pvp without having to constantly pot to stay alive. But with the gold price now how can they afford it if the don't CS? There are people who don't make enough in-game coin to support payment for the charms they need. Especially for zhen or GV.
This discussion has been closed.