v182 Update discussion thread.

Options

Comments

• Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i got a question after this event o.o whats there left to do? Everythings so easy to get whats left o.O prices are gonna go sky high whats whats new theres goonaa be nothign left
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
  • kaka3hi
    kaka3hi Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    this is basically what gm said during the friday 13 event, at least that wasn't saction and it lead to mutliple bans and removal of coins. But this event is saction, there is no way to undo the damage of people getting end game weapon except for a roll back, which is also never going to happen.

Agree.... A roll back to cancel the event is the only way to fix it , but sadly it would never happen....

Dont know if Gms really do pass our voices to the management team...

I doubt they would even care about it even if the GMs told the management team the veteran players' voice.

I assume no action will be taken as long as there are rich people charging zen to buy the packs, they dont care about veteran players threatening to quit because they are still making profit off the rich "Desperate" players in the end of the month...
  • Myriad_ - Lost City
    Myriad_ - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The thing is, people like to frenzy. I honestly think that anyone who has not tried one of the boxes shouldn't be able to immediately scream "OMG broken!" over and over, because they are causing panic where there is simply no need.

Using Jolly jones as an example, everyone freaked out, and a lot of people got banned because they could not express their opinions in a non-flamey way.
    Was it removed? No, it ran for the time it was announced.
    Did the panic help anyone? No.
    Did the panic cause an instant change? No

Bottom line is, I obviously understand the concerns and as a player I get where you're coming from. We're people too, and as much as we need to hear your concerns we need you to express them in the right way. When we have to sift through 4 pages of flaming topics to do this, it becomes much more difficult to hear the folks with valid and constructive concerns.

There are plenty of people on the forum today who have only come here to flame, please make a point to set yourself apart from them by being calm and letting me know what you need me to know. We will all benefit if you do this b:victory

Let's try to say it in the right way.
    As a gamer myself, I think that getting endgame stuff without farming hard instances is maybe a little unfair, and makes the endgame content not really rewarding.
    The gap between Cash shop abusers and people who don't pay or pay like 50 dollars in a year would increase more and more, and in that way a lot of players would feel very disappointed.
    I think we all love the game enough to not let it die.
  • Novie - Sanctuary
    Novie - Sanctuary Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I think the funniest thing about this is that so many people seem genuinely BLINDSIDED by this whole situation. If you've even been around for a few months you'd know that the general feeling is that PWI honestly doesn't care about how many hours you spent in RB trying to level up, how many days you've spent grinding on mobs for DQ drops or even how many months you spend in and out of TT runs getting all the mats for your gear. They simply don't care or dont fully understand that a basic element of a satisfied MMO player base is hard work = high rewards. When DQ horses were placed in the CS these boards were flooded with new threads about how hard they worked for their horses. Something that could ONLY be aquired through someone's hard work (whether they were getting the horse for themselves or someone bought orders off of someone else.. SOMEONE put in the time and effort) was now being given to anyone that wanted to purchase it. Now this new patch rolls out and things that SHOULD HAVE only been available as END GAME rewards can be aquired through the cash shop as well. Honestly... whats the point anymore? My character is on its way to Demon and I might take her to 90 just so I know that I got there but I won't be sticking around any longer. There's nothing to work hard for anymore. With charms going for ridiculous prices functioning in TW will be almost laughable against bigger factions with more cashshop players. The only thing left here for me are friends and thats what social networking sites are for so no point exactly. My bf and I will go play something else and if the economy ever straightens itself we'll poke our heads back in for a peek. Enjoy your gaming people =)
    Sanctuary - Novie 84 Archer inactive
    Sanctuary - Avatea 62 Veno (with herc) b:victory
    Dreamweaver - Nova 60 Cleric inactive
  • Blood_Flow - Sanctuary
    Blood_Flow - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    If we as players dont have the money to buy zen, we are screwed out of even trying to open the anv. packs! All it has been is CS updates, new classes, so what. Thats not going to fix what the devs had made happen here. It is not easy keeping money in this game, with crazystone and now BH hunts, needing to buy wines. Its at least 150k a day (not counting repair costs.) Im sure that you GMs and devs werent so blind to notice the outcome of all the CS updates. There should of been a cap for gold in AH placed with this patch. You should all of seen what happened with all the other updates. If you really did think that this update would of had any worse of an out come, I am truly ashamed and astonished. 1,000+ hours wasted.... for the game to go down the hole.
    Any thing I do wrong.. it is not me, but my evil twin.. Blood_Clotb:shocked
  • Devil_x - Heavens Tear
    Devil_x - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    b:laughi use $0 in this game
    i think PWI is one of the best free MMORPG
    ppl QQ because their love this game,..please PWI at least do something to fix this problems,.don't just sit and hear their problems..will better to make players happy,.so PWI can stand for longer,

btw thanks for the gift,.i like this mountb:victory even though i quit PWI from 6 month ago xD
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The thing is, people like to frenzy. I honestly think that anyone who has not tried one of the boxes shouldn't be able to immediately scream "OMG broken!" over and over, because they are causing panic where there is simply no need.

Using Jolly jones as an example, everyone freaked out, and a lot of people got banned because they could not express their opinions in a non-flamey way.
    Was it removed? No, it ran for the time it was announced.
    Did the panic help anyone? No.
    Did the panic cause an instant change? No

Bottom line is, I obviously understand the concerns and as a player I get where you're coming from. We're people too, and as much as we need to hear your concerns we need you to express them in the right way. When we have to sift through 4 pages of flaming topics to do this, it becomes much more difficult to hear the folks with valid and constructive concerns.

There are plenty of people on the forum today who have only come here to flame, please make a point to set yourself apart from them by being calm and letting me know what you need me to know. We will all benefit if you do this b:victory
    don't make me laugh, u understood the situation but ur position require that u stay neutral... at least that's what I hope
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Aagin get over price for haste hello wake up your not born in 1920's and expect thats your little 1920's world wont expend in 2009 ?
    its called advancement and progress progress come later in life not sooner same as the in game life again wake up.

are you nuts? this is like saying somebody who work all thier life to be a president of Windows, and along comes somebody who becomes the president of Windows just because he struck a lottery AND i'm not talkign about just winnign money, it's about the POWER you acquire with being a president of Windows.

winnign lottery is fine, but prizes should never include what would take a lifetime to acquire.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Predikator - Lost City
    Predikator - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I think the funniest thing about this is that so many people seem genuinely BLINDSIDED by this whole situation. If you've even been around for a few months you'd know that the general feeling is that PWI honestly doesn't care about how many hours you spent in RB trying to level up, how many days you've spent grinding on mobs for DQ drops or even how many months you spend in and out of TT runs getting all the mats for your gear. They simply don't care or dont fully understand that a basic element of a satisfied MMO player base is hard work = high rewards. When DQ horses were placed in the CS these boards were flooded with new threads about how hard they worked for their horses. Something that could ONLY be aquired through someone's hard work (whether they were getting the horse for themselves or someone bought orders off of someone else.. SOMEONE put in the time and effort) was now being given to anyone that wanted to purchase it. Now this new patch rolls out and things that SHOULD HAVE only been available as END GAME rewards can be aquired through the cash shop as well. Honestly... whats the point anymore? My character is on its way to Demon and I might take her to 90 just so I know that I got there but I won't be sticking around any longer. There's nothing to work hard for anymore. With charms going for ridiculous prices functioning in TW will be almost laughable against bigger factions with more cashshop players. The only thing left here for me are friends and thats what social networking sites are for so no point exactly. My bf and I will go play something else and if the economy ever straightens itself we'll poke our heads back in for a peek. Enjoy your gaming people =)

please stay. You have to see 1G=1mil. That's my actual purpose in the game now.b:pleased
  • Blood_Flow - Sanctuary
    Blood_Flow - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    My bf and I will go play something else and if the economy ever straightens itself we'll poke our heads back in for a peek. Enjoy your gaming people =)

Me and my girl friend are doing the same (real life mind you >..>) Not supporting any games made by perfect world till the LEADING game is fixed.
    Any thing I do wrong.. it is not me, but my evil twin.. Blood_Clotb:shocked
  • Otorien - Lost City
    Otorien - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    please stay. You have to see 1G=1mil. That's my actual purpose in the game now.b:pleased

LMAO @ your sig b:chuckle
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The problem with the update isn't solely with this update.

The problem is with most of the recent changes in the game.

It seems every update increases the gap between people who charge Zen and people who are unable to.

People who charge will always have an advantage, and things will always be easier for them, I'm completely aware of that. The problem is with the gap between people who charge and people who don't is increasing every update. It used to be that cash shoppers had more coin than ones who didn't, were always able to have a charm/mijis/dolls while the rest of us were forced to pay coin. But with a little bit of extra work someone who was unable to charge was always able to catch up.

But now it seems that you have taken an event that many people looked forward too, and made the main portion of it for cash shoppers only. Now the people who have been working hard for months to get thier high level gear sit there and watch as duke shouts about all the cash shoppers who are getting amazing things. They worked for months for somethings, while someone else put in a few credit card numbers, and got what they were working for in a day.

And what about the people that can't play that much for these nice things coming from anniversary packs? Clearly they wont be equal to the people who spend a lot of time farming their gear and shouldn't. But they shouldn't be so far behind the people that don't play a lot but charged $200 to their credit cards.

Cash shopping has always meant to provide an advantage, and it should. But the magnitude to which they are advancing in the game simply due to the fact that they are charging can and is repelling non-paying gamers from the game.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Sinfuldelite - Dreamweaver
    Sinfuldelite - Dreamweaver Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Me and my girl friend are doing the same (real life mind you >..>) Not supporting any games made by perfect world till the LEADING game is fixed.

I'm going to watch over it. I'm hoping it is fixed before my husband returns home. i like playing games with him and could marry him on this game for fun if we wished. I thought that was really cool but now go to watch it...
    I have to say the end-game gear was a big booboo..b:shutup
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    don't make me laugh, u understood the situation but ur position require that u stay neutral... at least that's what I hope

you made me laugh :P "Blood_Flow" "Novie" goood point there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
    edited September 2009
    Options
    PURCHASE u know what
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Greed will be our downfall *sigh* b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    PURCHASE u know what

^this.b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    soo......what are you guys gonna do now since..yah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    please try to avoid generalizations, as they don't really provide me with any concrete information
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Think ima uninstall the game once I get home, no way in hell ill be ABLE to keep playing with 1mil+ gold charmsb:bye
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Think ima uninstall the game once I get home, no way in hell ill be ABLE to keep playing with 1mil+ gold charmsb:bye

b:cryb:sadb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    aww sticky quit D: well he is right nwo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amehlea - Sanctuary
    Amehlea - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    are you nuts? this is like saying somebody who work all thier life to be a president of Windows, and along comes somebody who becomes the president of Windows just because he struck a lottery AND i'm not talkign about just winnign money, it's about the POWER you acquire with being a president of Windows.

winnign lottery is fine, but prizes should never include what would take a lifetime to acquire.

ever stop to think that other things are comming that your warsoul stuff will only be a joke soon ? again people theres is a bigger picture Patience is a virtue!
  • Myriad_ - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Save us eatwithspoons ! We are ready to forget all about nix bug or instance bug if you manage to fix that imbalanced pack !
    edited September 2009
    Options
    soo......what are you guys gonna do now since..yah

reroll or leave, simple

but they will never reroll
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    concrete question: What will happen to the chests of coins?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
    edited September 2009
    Options
    this is WORST than bugged NIXS!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options

i think your talking about bronze charms o.O golds are 5mil bud
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Myriad_ - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    This is the ultimate issue : does pwi will live, or die?
  • Otorien - Lost City
    Otorien - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Save us eatwithspoons ! We are ready to forget all about nix bug or instance bug if you manage to fix that imbalanced pack !

you know there's a serious problem when we're willing to forget the flying death chickens
This discussion has been closed.