Group Size: 6
    Participation Details
    Participants: 86

Well there ya go can't argue with that :D
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    well...we weren't going to say anything about zuyue's earlier comment. It's all about a friendly riveraly isn't it?

You seem smarter when you don't speak. Take that as some friendly advice. b:victory
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You seem smarter when you don't speak. Take that as some friendly advice. b:victory

quoted for truth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Sorry, but I dislike false information. Bit more than 60 signed up. <.<

Early ATTACK Nefarious 2:00pm
    Posted by: Asterelle
    Date: Aug 22, 2009
    Time: 02:00PM PDT
    Group Size: 6
    Participation Details
    Participants: 86

lol :P i wonder how can you fit 86 people into one instance? **** b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Well the Bidding is over with once more, but it was a poor turn out this week.

The First Day of Battles looks like its going to be an easy stroll for Legendary with only LIONSOUL, Audeamus and Dawning to contend with, but who knows, one of these three may just spring a surprise. Perhaps Legendary might play with them a little and string out the Battles to try some "New Tactics" ready for when they face their Main Rivals.

The Second day has Legendary on the Defensive again, but this time they face some slightly tougher opposition in the forms of Dreaming and Regicide, these two have proven they can take on the Big Two and Win and with Nefarious also on the attack today, this could become a very difficult Defensive display by Legendary.

The Last Day of Battle see's the one and only Battle taking place between the Maps Two main contenders; Legendary Attacking Nefarious. Will we see another epic Battle taking place or will Nefarious sweep away Legendary with a lighting counter attack.
    Biased much? First news i read on here that actually rated factions whether they are a easy roll or not, in a somewhat indirect way. The previous newscrew was better, they put in some interesting quotes but tried to keep nuetral all the way. (just to be sure i read back on all the other reports) so whos alt are you lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    All that red land on the map and only one arrow pointing to it?
    This weekend Legendary stands alone as the one faction willing to challenge Nefarious.

Perhaps other factions have just given up? I'm not sure what they expect to achieve by attacking a smaller faction while giving a larger one a free pass. As both Regicide and Dreaming should have learned before any land gained will be shortly taken by Nefarious.

It seems rather than 2 colors or more on the map, people would rather there be only one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    lol asterelle, save your breath. Win at any cost is all that matters now. winning will put us on the map. winning will bring our faction fame. winning will bring up the morale of the troops. good for you all to exercise your freedoms to do whatever it is that you please. It is a game after all. However, I hope now you will stop justifying yourselves with dillusional ideas that you are any better than the reigning two. Only difference is, they did it first and they did it better. that's it
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • xkementaryx
    xkementaryx Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Yeah.... things changed a bit
  • AmazingBM - Sanctuary
    AmazingBM - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    How many weekends Nefarious was ganged???

Asterelle, I suggest you to stop your QQ and do your job.
  • Miriade - Sanctuary
    Miriade - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    This weekend Legendary stands alone as the one faction willing to challenge Nefarious.

Perhaps other factions have just given up? I'm not sure what they expect to achieve by attacking a smaller faction while giving a larger one a free pass. As both Regicide and Dreaming should have learned before any land gained will be shortly taken by Nefarious.

It seems rather than 2 colors or more on the map, people would rather there be only one.

Well, things are like this: they will attack the ones who lost. We was being attacked by many factions while we was losing. If you notice, the weekends after the ones where we lost tw, was the ones that we got more attacks.

About 2 weeks ago we had 10 tws in one weekend.

I know it's hard... But the only thing you can do now it's deal with it.
  • Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary
    Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

Meh we just really like Tradewind lol
    BILLY MAYS LOVE YOU
  • Claw_Ironpaw - Sanctuary
    Claw_Ironpaw - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Biased much? First news i read on here that actually rated factions whether they are a easy roll or not, in a somewhat indirect way. The previous newscrew was better, they put in some interesting quotes but tried to keep nuetral all the way. (just to be sure i read back on all the other reports) so whos alt are you lol

I wrote that up as i saw it, it bothers me not who wins or who loses in these TW's, tis the taking part and if they lucky, having a good ol' bit of fun.

Now if i'm not mistaken, the results really speak for themselves when the Three Factions that are facing Legendary this week have not fared well, so its a good assumption that Legendary wont really break a sweat when going into Battle with them. But! as i said, anything can happen, and One of the Three or Two of them, or even all Three of them, might just spring a suprise, but I dont think we shall see that happening. Am sorry but its my opinion that they will be just making up the numbers unless Legendary decide to stretch the Battle out to test out any New Tactics they have, or they might just dispatch all Three in short order.

And correct me if i'm wrong, but only Dreaming and Regicide have had Victories over either Neferious or Legendary since the Map went all Red & Orange, ok there was other factors that helped them in their Victories, still they won and thats what counts in the end. And on the Second day, Legendary face Dreaming, Regicide and Nefarious, so its not biased to say that perhaps Legendary will have some tough competition and perhaps another Epic.

Then on the Sunday, there is only one Battle taking place, that Being Legendary Attacking Nefarious, and i for one am hoping it will be another Epic Battle between these two.

So if stating the obvious is a sign of me being biased, then you really need to take a step back and look at the results of past TW's that these Factions have taken part in, am thinking you will find that i'm not far off the mark with my estimation. Am thinking you must not have read the report correctly to have found Biased where none exists.

The report i wrote up was written from "my" point of view given what has gone on in past TW's and i just dont see how you find Biased in an honest view of current standings. I cheer for none of the Factions in this game bar one (that would be the Newscrew Team. Oh and just to make one point very crystal clear, The Newscrew Team aligns themselves with no one, have never had any affiliations with any other Factions in the game past or present), i dont dislike any Factions in this game either.
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I think it was pretty neutral, just lacking some political correctness b:cute.
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

Regicide did a majority vote to TW against Misfortune.

We lack TW experience against Legendary. You should know its nothing personal :) We just wanna try our hand once again ^.~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • TheWatcher - Harshlands
    TheWatcher - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    It's gonna swing to either one depending on who is viewed as weaker, currently LG appears weaker.

Leg had plenty of opportunities with combined attacks from factions like Regi and recluse, seems they wasted that opportunity.

Also I'm curious as to what you wish from TW's?, a constant stalemate between LG and Nef?

Going by other versions, once the map is owned by one guild and only one guild the whole thing resets to no factions on the map.

Acting as though Nef is the bad guy is pretty crappy tactics.

Nef

Attack any faction who make it onto the map

Believe they are God's gift to gaming due to flashy gear to make up for skill

Contains arseholes/coinhoars

Leg

Tried to prevent anyone out of Leg from knowing how to complete RB Gamma

Tried to stop people from selling tome frags under 200k each

• Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary
    Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Nefarious didnt attack Regicide till they attacked Nefarious.

Dreaming took land from Nefarious

hmmmmm yeah they just attack everyone
    BILLY MAYS LOVE YOU
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    as for Asterelle, the bids are over, being pissy or trying to admonish the bidding facs about it isn't going to change anything. (just as various people commenting on the combined nef/recl/reg assault a few weeks earlier didn't change how people bid this week) just make sure leg do their best this weekend, and come out stronger in the next. best of luck to you guys
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I wrote that up as i saw it, it bothers me not who wins or who loses in these TW's, tis the taking part and if they lucky, having a good ol' bit of fun.

Now if i'm not mistaken, the results really speak for themselves when the Three Factions that are facing Legendary this week have not fared well, so its a good assumption that Legendary wont really break a sweat when going into Battle with them. But! as i said, anything can happen, and One of the Three or Two of them, or even all Three of them, might just spring a suprise, but I dont think we shall see that happening. Am sorry but its my opinion that they will be just making up the numbers unless Legendary decide to stretch the Battle out to test out any New Tactics they have, or they might just dispatch all Three in short order.

And correct me if i'm wrong, but only Dreaming and Regicide have had Victories over either Neferious or Legendary since the Map went all Red & Orange, ok there was other factors that helped them in their Victories, still they won and thats what counts in the end. And on the Second day, Legendary face Dreaming, Regicide and Nefarious, so its not biased to say that perhaps Legendary will have some tough competition and perhaps another Epic.

Then on the Sunday, there is only one Battle taking place, that Being Legendary Attacking Nefarious, and i for one am hoping it will be another Epic Battle between these two.

So if stating the obvious is a sign of me being biased, then you really need to take a step back and look at the results of past TW's that these Factions have taken part in, am thinking you will find that i'm not far off the mark with my estimation. Am thinking you must not have read the report correctly to have found Biased where none exists.

The report i wrote up was written from "my" point of view given what has gone on in past TW's and i just dont see how you find Biased in an honest view of current standings. I cheer for none of the Factions in this game bar one (that would be the Newscrew Team. Oh and just to make one point very crystal clear, The Newscrew Team aligns themselves with no one, have never had any affiliations with any other Factions in the game past or present), i dont dislike any Factions in this game either.
    Frankly i havnt seen a epic battle in 6months time maybe more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

WOW... just wow... n I thought legendary have good guts... now you are complaining cos you are the one getting ganged?? What about when 10 factions ganged on nefarius... I dont think I see them complaining... just because you are getting ganged now and have to do the hard work to def your land you are complaining?? Posting this on the forum might show even more weakness to your current position

Other smaller faction have the right to attack whichever side they want... Calling other faction 'giving up' is totally uncalled for... r u saying tht they shuld only attack nefarius??? Your comments does not show respect towards other faction's decision

If you want to gain respect back... show it...show you can defend thru all... complaining on the forum making it seem 'unfair' that legendary gets the beating this week wont win you anything
  • riddiculus
    edited August 2009
    Options
    It's gonna swing to either one depending on who is viewed as weaker, currently LG appears weaker.

Leg had plenty of opportunities with combined attacks from factions like Regi and recluse, seems they wasted that opportunity.

Also I'm curious as to what you wish from TW's?, a constant stalemate between LG and Nef?

Going by other versions, once the map is owned by one guild and only one guild the whole thing resets to no factions on the map.

Acting as though Nef is the bad guy is pretty crappy tactics.

Nef

Attack any faction who make it onto the map

Believe they are God's gift to gaming due to flashy gear to make up for skill

Leg

Tried to prevent anyone out of Leg from knowing how to complete RB Gamma

Tried to stop people from selling tome frags under 200k each

totally agree... no faction should be deemed as 'good'... every faction acts towards their own interest... thats why I dont see the point in complaining over TW bids
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    riddiculus wrote: »
    WOW... just wow... n I thought legendary have good guts... now you are complaining cos you are the one getting ganged?? What about when 10 factions ganged on nefarius... I dont think I see them complaining... just because you are getting ganged now and have to do the hard work to def your land you are complaining?? Posting this on the forum might show even more weakness to your current position

Other smaller faction have the right to attack whichever side they want... Calling other faction 'giving up' is totally uncalled for... r u saying tht they shuld only attack nefarius??? Your comments does not show respect towards other faction's decision

If you want to gain respect back... show it...show you can defend thru all... complaining on the forum making it seem 'unfair' that legendary gets the beating this week wont win you anything

What factions attacking nef? You mean their paid ones to **** up time slots? Ya I agree on those,or just other non-threat factions that 1 nef squad can solo in 5 mins.
    If ppl do want a change on the map in long-term thinking ain't it normal that the faction that owns most lands get's attacked? Look at the map if you haven't yet,nef has like what,double the lands we have? Other than that you've all been shown that nef won't let any1 grow or get lands as they'll take away any land no matter by who it's owned as long as you show any signs of hostility towards them or any possible threat.

You,the whole sanctuary server, were PROVEN despite the nef comments on forums that said otherwise, that leg didn't attack reg despite it was OUR land they took.While watching nef chat box around that time they had no doubts about taking it from reg,they were already discussing whether to do a charm burn TW or not.

As for this week,and to respond to all the pms from reg members I got after it that most said " it was fun,that's all we wanted". Yes it was fun,I enjoyed it ,my faction mates enjoyed it too and I'll thank you all for the fight but....if you only wanted to have fun,then I ask you : Why did you bid on a land to get a time slot with nef ?
    Allot of us in leg as you know like pvp,and we wouldn't try do a blitz rush attack if it was a 1v1 battle.It is after all enjoyable to fight a different decently strong faction in TW in which to test your fighting skill.Not sure about others but I would personally love doing a 3 hour fight with reg and I don't mean a charm burn by AOE'ing ppl at spawn point non-stop.Seeking challenges and fun long battles is one of the reasons I play for. It sucks when everything end's so fast.

Hell I've been doing nice fair pk battles with dan and other reg members by asking one of my faction/squad members to stand aside just to make numbers/lvls fair.

And no Aster ain't QQ'ing,these are just pure facts.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    awww ayano coming to astypoo's defense once again! you two should get married! b:chuckle

AstereIIe and /\yano-chan b:dirty
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Miriade - Sanctuary
    Miriade - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    The point is that factions will gang the one who is losing. Why would they hate Nefarious and just attack us if they know we are in a good moment now?

I guess that, one of the conditions to bid in a faction was the possibility of winning against it. So, would be more logical bid over Leg now? As happened to us while we was losing?

There isn't any motivation for QQing about it.

And btw, why bids over Nef are looked like not valid? They are so valid as the ones Leg got this weekend.

Isn't right at all use a difference balance for both faction. They are in the same situation, would be silly think that only Nefarious desearve it. It happened before: Outlaw got ganged while they was in a weak moment. And btw, Nefarious didn't attack it at all.
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Outlaw

think about it b:cry

*hands Quilue lollipop and Aya some tissues*
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    awww ayano coming to astypoo's defense once again! you two should get married! b:chuckle

AstereIIe and /\yano-chan b:dirty

Pshhh tsk tsk,too flat chested and skinny,u know I like big lollipops b:dirty . Quilue marry me !!! You meet the "2 big requirements" :D (damn I hope Byno doesn't read this,we're supposed to run away into the world together and have a secret affair but despite being a real she ,flat chested applies to her too >< ) .
    hands Quilue lollipop and Aya some tissues*

Exchange gifts pls ,I want the lollipop!!!!

K back on topic :
    The point is that factions will gang the one who is losing. Why would they hate Nefarious and just attack us if they know we are in a good moment now?

Because you want to conquer the whole god damn map and threaten every1 who want's to stand against you,proven by taking regi's land that wasn't even taken from you and by your "charm burning punishment" attitudes.
    I guess that, one of the conditions to bid in a faction was the possibility of winning against it. So, would be more logical bid over Leg now? As happened to us while we was losing?

Allot said they just wanted to have fun,you don't need to get a time slot with another faction to achieve that,not vs us at least.
    There isn't any motivation for QQing about it.

*Cough* read above,their are just pure facts .
    And btw, why bids over Nef are looked like not valid? They are so valid as the ones Leg got this weekend.

Hmmmmm,mby because it happened before and now again right after you have a bad previous weekend you get a faction to outbid other factions on a specific land and heavily insist on it,who's leader is your friend also and start's a thread doesn't even explain the whole situation at start.She/he actually agrees with some ideas of the other(smarter) ones posting to defend her/him and eventually nothing that was said matches up.
    Isn't right at all use a difference balance for both faction. They are in the same situation, would be silly think that only Nefarious desearve it. It happened before: Outlaw got ganged while they was in a weak moment. And btw, Nefarious didn't attack it at all.

This ^^ ,outlaw thing again is too LOL to even talk about anymore. It's actually funny how you can bear grudge against a faction that only took 1 land that would've been taken away by other factions anyway. And you have no right to even talk about those times,you weren't in nef and the leadership was different I believe,you were in the faction that would've taken that last outlaw land if we didn't.
  • riddiculus
    edited August 2009
    Options
    b:dirty
    What factions attacking nef? You mean their paid ones to **** up time slots? Ya I agree on those,or just other non-threat factions that 1 nef squad can solo in 5 mins.
    If ppl do want a change on the map in long-term thinking ain't it normal that the faction that owns most lands get's attacked? Look at the map if you haven't yet,nef has like what,double the lands we have? Other than that you've all been shown that nef won't let any1 grow or get lands as they'll take away any land no matter by who it's owned as long as you show any signs of hostility towards them or any possible threat.

You,the whole sanctuary server, were PROVEN despite the nef comments on forums that said otherwise, that leg didn't attack reg despite it was OUR land they took.While watching nef chat box around that time they had no doubts about taking it from reg,they were already discussing whether to do a charm burn TW or not.

As for this week,and to respond to all the pms from reg members I got after it that most said " it was fun,that's all we wanted". Yes it was fun,I enjoyed it ,my faction mates enjoyed it too and I'll thank you all for the fight but....if you only wanted to have fun,then I ask you : Why did you bid on a land to get a time slot with nef ?
    Allot of us in leg as you know like pvp,and we wouldn't try do a blitz rush attack if it was a 1v1 battle.It is after all enjoyable to fight a different decently strong faction in TW in which to test your fighting skill.Not sure about others but I would personally love doing a 3 hour fight with reg and I don't mean a charm burn by AOE'ing ppl at spawn point non-stop.Seeking challenges and fun long battles is one of the reasons I play for. It sucks when everything end's so fast.

Hell I've been doing nice fair pk battles with dan and other reg members by asking one of my faction/squad members to stand aside just to make numbers/lvls fair.

And no Aster ain't QQ'ing,these are just pure facts.

Firstly, 'paid ones that **** up time slot'... I really do want to believe tat they are getting paid because my guts tells me so but they arent guilty until proven oterwise... Though I know the nature of nef and they would 'rob a bank' if they have to just so they could win... many loathe them for doing so...

Second, 'leg didn't attack reg despite it was OUR land they took'... true.. n I respect you guys for doing so... but then what? Looking at it from regicides point of view... they have 3 choices...
    1.dig deeper to take Legendary's territory...
    2.Attack nefarius to help 'change the map'
    3.or just sit there dead n not do anything...

From what i saw they did the right thing by taking the 2nd choice... but were unlucky enough to not have come out on top...

So I just didnt like the term 'giving up' and the implication that Ast used in her comment because it undermines the efforts of those smaller factions in the past.. that to me is not right..
    Dont you think its about the right time that you get all the support you can get??All this complaining does is just making other smaller faction less supportive of you... You might say that youre just stating the facts but to me.. and maybe many others.. it just seems like a complaint more than anything...

After all thats been said.. I am counting on legendary to make a difference... I truly believe that you guys are the ones who could 'change the map' more than anyone else...
    The whole server turns on you? So what? push Nefarius back.. and once they are the ones loosing I can guarantee you the table will turn and others will attack them instead of you... not to mention that maybe some of nef members themselves might leave... you know as much the term 'loyalty' doesnt seem to grow well in sanctuary

"It sucks when everything end's so fast."- you know what sucks even more?? seeing endless stalemate week in/week out and hearing Legendary's leader saying how other factions are not in support of them... Cmon you guys.. I know you are much better than that... Actions speak louder than words... I hope you take my comments the right way...
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    *yawns*

why so seriouz O.o
  • wynke
    wynke Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    [Looks around for that old FeudaLordBattlemasterStrategy cap. Dangit! Must have left it in another mmorpg.]

Anyway, if everyone really wants the map to change, seems the fatest way is to let one faction take it over as quickly as possible. Factualy speaking, Nefarious is the best choice here, as they control most of it currently.

The rest of the TW factions could, in the meantime, be gathering supplies and resources. Then they will be well-positioned to start grabbing lands right after the map is wiped. Surely you've all previously thought ahead? No way that I can be the only one here that has?
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    well but then if we are smart enough :P, we know that taking all the land will cause the map to reset, we can always give a couple lands to leg :P

maybe the one without tp point :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Am i the only one who sees tp and thinks it means toilet paper? b:chuckle