TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hello Sanctuary.

I am not longer writing these reports due to the fact that I'm tired. Tired of TW. I will no longer be actively participating in TW. Perhaps you'll see me in one here or there because I have a boring weekend but I no longer have any desire to get into it fully. If anyone wants to keep this topic updated, you have my blessings. Thank you for all your support and cya around b:bye

at least you come to spamb:chuckle

We will miss your TWs reports, and I am only able to update it only this week.
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Recluse gots zee outbidd.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Recluse gots zee outbidd.

lol at your sig when u just double post b:shocked
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lol at your sig when u just double post b:shocked

Notice the tigers with two DIFFERENT names? Dominatiger posted, then I did. You got confused by the tiger avatars.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Notice the tigers with two DIFFERENT names? Dominatiger posted, then I did. You got confused by the tiger avatars.

Damn...pwnd lol ty for pointing that out.

edit - had a braindead momment.....
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hello Sanctuary.

I am not longer writing these reports due to the fact that I'm tired. Tired of TW. I will no longer be actively participating in TW. Perhaps you'll see me in one here or there because I have a boring weekend but I no longer have any desire to get into it fully. If anyone wants to keep this topic updated, you have my blessings. Thank you for all your support and cya around b:bye

Thanks for posting them to keep us up todate.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Emerald_Lady - Sanctuary
    Emerald_Lady - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Dominatiger, you can still post your after TW battles report, i just did the before TW battles not knowing if Holy would be around, but seems she wont have the time now to do her reports.

I just thought it'd be different to have a report reminding those who dont check the Territories map often whats taking place this weekend in TW, the only part i cant do is the indepth after battle report as i am not in any faction nor do i know anyone well enough to approach them for their views on the battles they was in. Thats where you could round off things on a monday if you have the time ;-)

As for Holy, am sure lots of TW followers will miss your indepth reports on the TW's, hope you get your itch back soon and come back to us full of life and energy to deliver us your brand of reports ;-)
  • Messed - Sanctuary
    Messed - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    TW Battles 10th-12th July

This week see's Nefarious having to defend against five Factions over the three days starting on 10th July and this week also see's Legendary needing to be on the defensive with four Factions attacking them starting on the 11th July, and last but not least Dreaming have to defend their hard won piece of Cake from the jaws of Nefarious on the 12th July.
    So here's a rundown of this weekends TW Battles:
    10th July 20:00 - Regicide Attacking Silk Ridge (Nef)
    10th July 20:03 - LIONSOUL Attacking Courage Path (Nef)
    10th July 20:06 - Legendary Attacking Stairway to Heaven (Nef)

11th July 20:00 - Dreaming Attacking Hidden Orchid (Nef)
    11th July 20:03 - Hispania Attacking Southern Stronghold (Nef)
    11th July 20:06 - RedRaidrs Attacking Misfortune City (Leg)
    11th July 20:09 - southParK Attacking Windswept Grasslands (Leg)
    11th July 20:12 - Audeamus Attacking Tradewind Village (Leg)

12th July 20:00 - BRASIL Attacking Black Mountain (Leg)
    12th July 20:03 - Nefarious Attacking The Great Lake (Dre)

This weeks battles begins on the 10th July with Nefarious having to defend against three persistent Factions firstly against Regicide then LIONSOUL and finally once more against Legendary who are yet again going after the Stairway to Heaven (must be something there other than a slice of cake that they want badly b:laugh)

On the 11th July there are five battles starting with Nefarious who continue the defence of their Cakes starting with Dreaming yet again hoping to get another chunk of the Nef Cake (Guess they liked the taste of the first piece b:pleased) then comes Hispania.
    This day also see's Legendary having to shore-up their defences (Hopefully they didn't suffer too many wounded at the battle of Stairway to Heaven and if they won, not too many hangovers b:chuckle), their defence begins against RedRaidrs who failing last week to get any Cake from Nef try this week to get a Muffin from Leg, then comes SouthParK (Any bets on Kenny staying alive long enough to see the end of this battle?), next up comes Audeamus who rounds out this day's battles.

On the 12th July there are just two battles being fought starting with BRASIL seeing if they have what it takes to grab one of the Leg Muffins and finally Nefarious going on a full scale offensive to take back their lost piece of cake from Dreaming.

Looks like its going to be an interesting weekend, so who's your money on? can Nefarious stave off the attacks and hold onto their Cakes or will there be another suprise defeat in store for them? Can Legendary keep hold of their Muffins as they find themselves on the defensive this week? And can Dreaming keep hold of that prized piece of cake they fought so hard for last week?

Good luck everyone, and may the best factions get their just deserts b:victory

hehe we will lose :(
  • _Dark - Harshlands
    _Dark - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Gratz Legen and Nef. Back to the same old same old=(
  • _Dark - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Well done and ty for doing.b:pleased

I really do not care for the whole probability of X faction gaining land, kinda makes you sounds bias, imo, but that's just me.
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Preditions:

Next week we will see Nefarious and Legendary assaulting each other with a high probability of Nefarious gaining a land from Legendary

pfft b:shutupb:chuckle
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Preditions:

Next week we will see Nefarious and Legendary assaulting each other with a high probability of Nefarious gaining a land from Legendary unless Regicide and Dreaming join forces again against Nefarious. We expect those two giants of TWs to defending against a couple of factions too.

Territory Break Down:

Nefarious : 24 Territories
    Legendary: 20 Territories

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/4627/20090713142650.png

-No names will be used in this report nor in future reports. Everyone involved will be referred to by either their title or their faction.

Stay tuned for next weeks report. Bye bye! b:bye

Any mistakes you see, please feel free to point them out and I will make the corrections. Thank You.

If Reg and Dreaming "join forces" with Leg against Nef I don't see how that will help Leg defend against Nef since defenses and offenses are never at the same time. Nef has tried before to take land from Leg but hasn't been able to yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Messed - Sanctuary
    Messed - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    good fight legendary southParK will win next time :))))
  • seduce
    seduce Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If Reg and Dreaming "join forces" with Leg against Nef I don't see how that will help Leg defend against Nef since defenses and offenses are never at the same time. Nef has tried before to take land from Leg but hasn't been able to yet.

Well... maybe because nef have always been sabotaged by some immature players during their attack by "you know who"
    edited July 2009

Legendary, Dreaming and Regicide at same time attacking Nef, makes Nef losing a land so simple as that.

Of course the probability of Leg, Dream, Reg having assaults at the same day on Nef is 1/27, not impossible. I am pretty sure Nef could take the 3 factions at the same time. The same thing goes for Legendary. I am not saying they wil join forces. And in the last 2 TWs Nef beat Leg... and I believe that will happen twice next week.

Its just my point of view... nothing else.

BTW due to Real Life (unfortunaly I have one), I wont be able to write the TW reports in the next weeks. Fell free to do the TWs report, dont make this thread die. Have fun out there^^
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    edited July 2009
    And in the last 2 TWs Nef beat Leg... and I believe that will happen twice next week.

There is a big difference between defending and attacking. Those last 2 TWs Nef was on defense and defending is much easier.

Maybe your point of view should be kept out of these like Holy was able to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    edited July 2009
    There is a big difference between defending and attacking. Those last 2 TWs Nef was on defense and defending is much easier.

Maybe your point of view should be kept out of these like Holy was able to do.

Is the big difference tea partys?
    Defending and attacking have the same dificulty. The crystal HP is the same on each base. The players are almost the same.

Or is the diference "we run out of strategy to attack"?

I said Leg could probabily lose one territory, but Nef can lose as well. It depends the others factions they are fighting at the same time and you missread that ("unless Regicide and Dreaming join forces again").

The joining forces mean TWs in the same day + Leg. Then you have a big chance of Nef losing land.

I am saying something new? I guess not... we all know about that rigth?^^
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    edited July 2009
    Defending and attacking have the same dificulty. The crystal HP is the same on each base. The players are almost the same.

You must be used to TWs that last for less than 10 minutes. The difference between attacking and defending is that if the battle is 3 hours the defenders win, there is no tie. This means that if a defender is in danger they can go into full turtle mode and just knock time off the clock. The less time there is on the clock the more pressure attackers have in trying to break through.

During the last hour it is often easier to destroy the enemy crystal when defending since attackers are forced to over extend themselves later in the match if they have any hope of breaking through. Defenders can allocate all their DD to defending if they need to where if an attacker does that they lose.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009

Are you serious?
    edited July 2009
    1 page just for something that I sayed... and it could never hapen.

Drama always took place...
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
  • Veracious - Sanctuary
    Veracious - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    can't avoid drama
  • YngWiE - Sanctuary
    YngWiE - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    You must be used to TWs that last for less than 10 minutes. The difference between attacking and defending is that if the battle is 3 hours the defenders win, there is no tie. This means that if a defender is in danger they can go into full turtle mode and just knock time off the clock. The less time there is on the clock the more pressure attackers have in trying to break through.

During the last hour it is often easier to destroy the enemy crystal when defending since attackers are forced to over extend themselves later in the match if they have any hope of breaking through. Defenders can allocate all their DD to defending if they need to where if an attacker does that they lose.

Asterelle, basically, hit it on the head there. While attacking, you work against the other faction and the clock. And it's easy to get caught out if you've over extended yourself.
    edited July 2009
    can't avoid drama

True Quoteb:surrender
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
  • YngWiE - Sanctuary
    YngWiE - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Legendary, Dreaming and Regicide at same time attacking Nef, makes Nef losing a land so simple as that.

Of course the probability of Leg, Dream, Reg having assaults at the same day on Nef is 1/27, not impossible. I am pretty sure Nef could take the 3 factions at the same time. The same thing goes for Legendary. I am not saying they wil join forces. And in the last 2 TWs Nef beat Leg... and I believe that will happen twice next week.

BTW due to Real Life (unfortunaly I have one), I wont be able to write the TW reports in the next weeks. Fell free to do the TWs report, dont make this thread die. Have fun out there^^

There is a way to bid that allows factions to be placed upon the same day for attacks.
  • OOSNOWFOXOo - Sanctuary
    OOSNOWFOXOo - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Rofl?.......
  • Emerald_Lady - Sanctuary
    Emerald_Lady - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    This past weekends Battles seem to have gone to form with only Nefarious gaining their Cake back from Dreaming. Well I hope everyone had a brilliant time and can say they did their best whether they was attacking or defending.

As for how a battle can be won or lost, well its really all down to the luck of the draw and the teams performance on the day, though the draw dose seem to follow a certain pattern in deciding who fights on which day, therefore if a Faction wishes to ensure they have a the best possible chance of victory, they just need a few Factions to side with them to tie up certain parts of the map so that when the draw is done, they will all be fighting on same day against the one Faction, so in that perhaps the draw to see who fights when should be made a little bit more random, then you would possibly see just who is the stronger/better Faction between the two main contenders.
    Oh and given that not everyone who plays PWi can be around to partake in the TW's becuase they are on European Time, perhaps spreading the times out more and not restricting them to Pacific Times would also throw a few spanners in the works for some Factions and perhaps allow some of the European Factions to get in on the action as well.
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    This goes for ALL those who are Eager for the 3rd Colour on the Map...

The map has been dominated for a long time now with Nef and Leg playing around its time we all should join hands Once again to stand up against it.. It has started a lot of the old School ppl have joined hands in hands and we hope to do it this time... I call for All those who are interested in this venture all those who knows us all those who want to make a difference PM me ingame and we can get u an invite. It Time we show the server that there are people to make a difference...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Devalis, present leader of Nefarious asked me to leave casue i stood up agaisnt his online wife and his selfish friend Makeda in faction forums. We all know and let it be known that Devalis marks the downfall of the Great Nefarious for sure. And al those Dev supporters am waiting for u comment on this too please do read this

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! *gets popcorn* b:laughb:victoryb:thanks
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
  • _Dark - Harshlands
    edited July 2009

The map has been dominated for a long time now with Nef and Leg playing around its time we all should join hands Once again to stand up against it.. It has started a lot of the old School ppl have joined hands in hands and we hope to do it this time... I call for All those who are interested in this venture all those who knows us all those who want to make a difference PM me ingame and we can get u an invite. It Time we show the server that there are people to make a difference... and well before some one asks me on the post of why i left Neffarious the answer is

Devalis, present leader of Nefarious asked me to leave casue i stood up agaisnt his online wife and his selfish friend Makeda in faction forums. We all know and let it be known that Devalis marks the downfall of the Great Nefarious for sure. And al those Dev supporters am waiting for u comment on this too please do read this

LOL Not to sure any one really cares why you left or that you dislike Nef. Unless they have a major melt down I doubt any one will be able to beat them other than Legen. Even so trade orange and red for just orange? What would be the point? They are very dominate atm, will be tough to get other colors on map and keep them there with out some form of break down on their part.
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited July 2009

The map has been dominated for a long time now with Nef and Leg playing around its time we all should join hands Once again to stand up against it.. It has started a lot of the old School ppl have joined hands in hands and we hope to do it this time... I call for All those who are interested in this venture all those who knows us all those who want to make a difference PM me ingame and we can get u an invite. It Time we show the server that there are people to make a difference... and well before some one asks me on the post of why i left Neffarious the answer is

Copy and paste it into loads of other threads, too! Cause spamming it makes a difference! b:victory