Best character of each class to ever grace LC

Options

Comments

• Mezzy - Lost City
    Mezzy - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    best wr: Victor, warmachine (when he's not dropping stuff)
    best mg: Elayne, Haiz
    best ep: Mikoto, Zori
    best ea: Chaotiic, Showharu (cos he **** without heiro omg)
    best wf: Cancer, Fiery
    best wb: Pandalord, Pnut

b:quiet People gonna get mad at me now..I'm so biased too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • peanut
    peanut Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Your logic is so amazing that I can hardly contain myself. Especially that part that says "everything you said becomes invalid and nothing can be true" because that is a hasty generalization, which is a logical fallacy. Way to make a fool of yourself :]

Deity did learn PvP, you of all people aren't in the place to judge a good PvPer hence why you weren't included on the above list. Yes, tis true Daikoku is rarely seen. But there are many occasions where he has participated in mass PvP and even in small group PvP. His gear isn't ridiculously amazing because he doesn't spend all the guild funds on himself like some people, yet he still is very good and doesn't just send his phoenix out and run away. You saying that no one says OH **** when Pandora would appear makes me laugh because I've fought with and against him on many different occasions, and have heard first hand people calling out to get him down before he unleashes his spells. YOU say that's not true simply because of his reputation, and don't want to credit him.

And for the record, I didn't vote for myself. I don't even play anymore outside of the occasional sign on to say hi to peeps and look at the TW map.

GG Pnut on commenting on player skill levels. Epitome of irony right there. GG.

These 2 quotes fit together nicely.
    You sir, are an idiot. Diety was to stupid to pk, and pandora doesnt hit hard at all. LOLUMAD?
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    peanut wrote: »
    You sir, are an idiot. Diety was to stupid to pk, and pandora doesnt hit hard at all. LOLUMAD?

Mr. Panda... you sir... still fail at QQing.. but you have the most godly gear ever for a black and white animal...
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Actually I'm quite happy because you're so bad at this. Reason #2 you should avoid the forums: using ad hominems in an argument makes you look like a fool :3. You're just like Deity, using fallacies in an argument, the only difference is Deity was able to kill me on the rare occasion that he'd sneak up on me, unlike you. b:surrender

And I love how the WB with fully refined amazing gears thinks just because Pandora doesn't hit HIM hard [relative to his ridiculous HP], then that makes his argument true.

BTW, starting your paragraph off with "you sir" doesn't cover up the extreme amounts of fail that proceed it.
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You Sir, are an idiot. Deity was too stupid to pk and Pandora does not hit that hard at all.

Approved.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • peanut
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Actually I'm quite happy because you're so bad at this. Reason #2 you should avoid the forums: using ad hominems in an argument makes you look like a fool :3. You're just like Deity, using fallacies in an argument, the only difference is Deity was able to kill me on the rare occasion that he'd sneak up on me, unlike you. b:surrender

And I love how the WB with fully refined amazing gears thinks just because Pandora doesn't hit HIM hard [relative to his ridiculous HP], then that makes his argument true.

BTW, starting your paragraph off with "you sir" doesn't cover up the extreme amounts of fail that proceed it.
    OMFG you can let people sneak up on you??? holy **** you suck ****! You have a mini map and T, and you let people sneak up on you??? wowomglol
    Pandora doesn't hit hard, most of his OMFG LOOK@THIS DMG screen shots were of a person that was getting ganked, they were debuffed and amped, and probably dragoned. Anyone can do "good" damage at that point b:bye
    Oh you don't realize just how bad diety was do you? The only reason we kept him around was because he was a distraction, he was hard to kill and that was about it.
  • Governator - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    OMFG you can let people sneak up on you??? holy **** you suck ****! You have a mini map and T, and you let people sneak up on you??? wowomglol
    Pandora doesn't hit hard, most of his OMFG LOOK@THIS DMG screen shots were of a person that was getting ganked, they were debuffed and amped, and probably dragoned. Anyone can do "good" damage at that point b:bye
    Oh you don't realize just how bad diety was do you? The only reason we kept him around was because he was a distraction, he was hard to kill and that was about it.

Your first paragraph: ad hominems again
    Your second paragraph: already answered, and your just being an idiot with the BS amp/dragons/debuff.
    About Deity: He was a better PvPer than you :] Then again that isn't saying much.

In normal situations, persistence is a good thing. However, your attempts at outwitting a troll is just giving me a buffet :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Your first paragraph: ad hominems again
    Your second paragraph: already answered, and your just being an idiot with the BS amp/dragons/debuff.
    About Deity: He was a better PvPer than you :] Then again that isn't saying much.

In normal situations, persistence is a good thing. However, your attempts at outwitting a troll is just giving me a buffet :3

Deity was a blade warrior for the longest time. Here is his late game combo: lions roar > dragon. I'm out of range already.

the **** didn't know how to stunlock, he didn't know anything about the game, he had +7 gear when everyone else had +2 and he still blew. When he was still in conq at 9x he was asking stuff that most 4x's would know. Secondly, pandora doesn't hit hard. That's coming from an archer with terrible defenses. Pandora in pvp is just a distraction. People target him out of anger and being light he tanks enough damage till he can blink away while REAL DD's kill people. Anyone can post up numbers of a triple fury, amp, debuffed, crit. He just tries so hard to set it up. Also qq more pnut.
  • Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    best wr: Victor, warmachine (when he's not dropping stuff)
    best mg: Elayne, Haiz
    best ep: Mikoto, Zori
    best ea: Chaotiic, Showharu (cos he **** without heiro omg)
    best wf: Cancer, Fiery
    best wb: Pandalord, Pnut

b:quiet People gonna get mad at me now..I'm so biased too

No offense Mezzy but this is so fake. All the best classes aren't in Conqueror. Only person I see out of guild is Cancer....
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • peanut
    edited April 2009
    Options
    you just don't understand. You must not have ever been a factor seeing that you do not have the slightest clue of how bad diety was, kthxbai

Oh yeah i forgot, you let ppl sneak up on you, you are my ****ing hero.. you must be danika here to save us all!

ad hominems in my first paragraph? yes, but clearly my argument was clearly that you stated Diety has some sort of skill because he could "sneak up on people" which clearly shouldn't be the case considering that this game gives multiple resources to allow you to know when people are near by. IS THAT BETTER BRAH?
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Pandora in pvp is just a distraction. People target him out of anger and being light he tanks enough damage till he can blink away while REAL DD's kill people.

Does that not still achieve the final goal of your team surviving at the end of the fight while the other team is dead?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    no, because only gz hate targets.
  • Governator - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    you just don't understand. You must not have ever been a factor seeing that you do not have the slightest clue of how bad diety was, kthxbai

Oh yeah i forgot, you let ppl sneak up on you, you are my ****ing hero.. you must be danika here to save us all!

ad hominems in my first paragraph? yes, but clearly my argument was clearly that you stated Diety has some sort of skill because he could "sneak up on people" which clearly shouldn't be the case considering that this game gives multiple resources to allow you to know when people are near by. IS THAT BETTER BRAH?

Certainly not as much of a hero as you are... I recall hearing much laughter recently about a certain WB at intrepid. This WB saw one green dot on radar, saw it was an RQ, so immediately charged at him. This WB didn't notice the 10 other green dots on the radar shortly behind him until every single one of em dropped down to his elevation. This WB quickly realized he was just snuck up on and made a poor attempt to dash to safe zone :[. This WB, is Pnut.

On another note, sneaking up on people is a good PvP skill, but never once did I claim that to be the only proof Deity learned to PvP on his class.

Tbh, I'm sensing a bit of jealousy that you are being considered lower than Deity and your automatic response is to degrade him to make yourself look better. Spoiler: You can't POSSIBLY look like a good player with this method, stop trying.

"kthxbai" b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    If you get snuck up on ever in this game, you are terrible. End of discussion. I press T every 4 seconds by habit.
  • Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Spoiler: You can't POSSIBLY look like a good player with this method, stop trying.

He doesn't need to try and be a good player he already is. If you read this thread you would see that more than just a few have chosen him as one of the best WB on the server.

Strange spoiler...
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • peanut
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Certainly not as much of a hero as you are... I recall hearing much laughter recently about a certain WB at intrepid. This WB saw one green dot on radar, saw it was an RQ, so immediately charged at him. This WB didn't notice the 10 other green dots on the radar shortly behind him until every single one of em dropped down to his elevation. This WB quickly realized he was just snuck up on and made a poor attempt to dash to safe zone :[. This WB, is Pnut.

On another note, sneaking up on people is a good PvP skill, but never once did I claim that to be the only proof Deity learned to PvP on his class.

Tbh, I'm sensing a bit of jealousy that you are being considered lower than Deity and your automatic response is to degrade him to make yourself look better. Spoiler: You can't POSSIBLY look like a good player with this method, stop trying.

ok lets start with: I degraded Diety before I was insulted by you, next?
    I was not snuck up on, I simply couldn't escape. The nearest safe zone was intrepid, and all the dots were coming from the east, intrepid being to the south. Knowing I couldn't make it to another safe zone because I didn't have fuel, and knowing that one of the eps with them probably did, I tried my best option, head towards intrepid. I got cut off by the large amount of people. So this means i got "snuck up on." I don't think so, that would be, getting cut off.
  • Ordain - Lost City
    Ordain - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Unbiased view of who I believe were the best of their class(Based on skill) from when I played.

Warriors:
    GstormT
    ThanKunKC(Some viet name like that)

Archers:
    Maguro
    DirtyGirl
    DirtyCake

Werebeasts:
    I'm going to leave this blank because it's difficult to judge the skill of the actual player behind a WB.

Mages:
    Pandora
    Elayne

Werefoxes:
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    I think that the Phoenix with a tag-a-long named MeLoveYou was reasonably good too.

Priests:
    Deadbone
    Elrikah(I think not sure,vaguely remember her for something though)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Unbiased view of who I believe were the best of their class(Based on skill) from when I played.

Warriors:
    GstormT
    ThanKunKC(Some viet name like that)

Archers:
    Maguro
    DirtyGirl
    DirtyCake

Werebeasts:
    I'm going to leave this blank because it's difficult to judge the skill of the actual player behind a WB.

Mages:
    Pandora
    Elayne

Werefoxes:
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    I think that the Phoenix with a tag-a-long named MeLoveYou was reasonably good too.

Priests:
    Deadbone
    Elrikah(I think not sure,vaguely remember her for something though)

Isn't ThanKunKC or whatever an archer from Sensation? I could have sworn I saw that person earlier holding a HH90 bow...O.o

Or is it that WB with a weird name like that?
  • julio69
    julio69 Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    lol best WR in the server is by far sev, he has ****ty gear (I think), he's a ****ing lowbie and he still kill a lot of people...

here's my precious list =)

WR = Severan and Niwa (she sucks but she helped me a lot, thank you =)...)

WB = don't know any good WB's on the server, never played with them, I played with flamez but he sucks.

EA = Diego, HAHAHAHA. Man I killed this guy SOO many times early server, dude. I think that Maguro was kinda good (don't know for sure didn't play much with him). I think Jesus... he was good.

EP = You guys are lucky I quit the game...

MG = Pandora, no gear and kick the **** out of the whole server. **** you dude.

WF = don't really know... I don't remember the WF's when I played, only Ara but he's long gone from what I heard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RageQuit Inc.
  • Mezzy - Lost City
    Mezzy - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    b:victory I did SAY I was biased!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Governator is dumb, Deity was never good, NEVER. He was always 20 levels above me and Governator, which is why you would die 1v1 against him, but he sucked balls, anyone with any coordination could **** his ****, I remember because we used to manhandle him at bflies, 1 aim low and he was down, he could maybe take out 1 or 2 robies that never payed attention and were getting 2 shotted. I remember he was bad because Unconquered used to afk when Deity was on him, or just ignore him. The fact that he ever beat grim 1v1 just shows how bad grim actually was, out of the 2-3 high level WBs grim was the best, but the others being Raven, Pnut and PandaLord, how could you even compare....with most of them being undergeared or in Raven's case, pure vit with perdition as the only atk he ever did.

So no, Deity was never good, Grim was as bad as his class allowed him to be....dying 1v1 to a warrior....come on, all that cash wasted. Out of all the early cash shoppers, we all know Shinzoko was by far the best, and he was even lower level than the others.
  • Governator - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    He doesn't need to try and be a good player he already is. If you read this thread you would see that more than just a few have chosen him as one of the best WB on the server.

Strange spoiler...

It only takes a small amount of logic to figure out why Pnut is "considered" a good WB. It's not hard to be a good WB. Go tank ****. Too bad this thread is title "Best character of each class to ever grace LC"

ok lets start with: I degraded Diety before I was insulted by you, next?
    I was not snuck up on, I simply couldn't escape. The nearest safe zone was intrepid, and all the dots were coming from the east, intrepid being to the south. Knowing I couldn't make it to another safe zone because I didn't have fuel, and knowing that one of the eps with them probably did, I tried my best option, head towards intrepid. I got cut off by the large amount of people. So this means i got "snuck up on." I don't think so, that would be, getting cut off.

This would be a great explanation if only it were truth =\ Fact is the only people in the vicinity were coming from fish. A full radar distance gives you plenty of time to escape a large mob of green dots, the key is SEEING THEM COMING. Too bad you didn't, hence getting snuck up on. You can beat around the bush all you want but fact is, you got snuck up on. Which honestly, is no big deal, it happens, but you seem to think it's such a bad thing and use it to degrade, yet were just in that situation last week rofl. GFG.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Esprite - Lost City
    Esprite - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Governator is dumb, Deity was never good, NEVER. He was always 20 levels above me and Governator, which is why you would die 1v1 against him, but he sucked balls, anyone with any coordination could **** his ****, I remember because we used to manhandle him at bflies, 1 aim low and he was down, he could maybe take out 1 or 2 robies that never payed attention and were getting 2 shotted. I remember he was bad because Unconquered used to afk when Deity was on him, or just ignore him. The fact that he ever beat grim 1v1 just shows how bad grim actually was, out of the 2-3 high level WBs grim was the best, but the others being Raven, Pnut and PandaLord, how could you even compare....with most of them being undergeared or in Raven's case, pure vit with perdition as the only atk he ever did.

So no, Deity was never good, Grim was as bad as his class allowed him to be....dying 1v1 to a warrior....come on, all that cash wasted. Out of all the early cash shoppers, we all know Shinzoko was by far the best, and he was even lower level than the others.

Unconquered can't tank triple spark + dragon from GX.

Why does School have HP stones in his weapon?
  • peanut
    edited April 2009
    Options
    As deity is crawling through the grass, peering through the blades, waiting on the victim, who is unexpectedly grinding. Just peering, waiting, for the right to to strike. Deity takes deep breaths, as he waits, watching. The grinders knows not of the presence of Deity. At last, after an excruciatingly long wait, Deity strikes, he leaps from the grass, dashes towards the bewildered grinder. The grinder is now stunned, he has just gotten snuck up on. As Deity lowers his blade to the ground, with the furious look in his eye, he decides to play dead, as the grinder may return and be frightened by Deitys great ninja skills once again.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQxcugbmg9M&feature=related
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    b:victory I did SAY I was biased!
    Unconquered can't tank triple spark + dragon from GX.

Why does School have HP stones in his weapon?

Diety wasn't 89+ when we were doing butterflies, he barely hit 90 when we were at fish, and unconq could tank his dragons when he had his XS. He would also need to use a chi pot to do triple spark dragons, and deity wasn't big on using pots.
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Diety wasn't 89+ when we were doing butterflies, he barely hit 90 when we were at fish, and unconq could tank his dragons when he had his XS. He would also need to use a chi pot to do triple spark dragons, and deity wasn't big on using pots.

Well, Flamez only lost to Deity when Deity was 89+ and that was like only once or twice but I'm not sure if he had his GX at that time or no.
    . . . . . .
  • B_O_N_D - Lost City
    B_O_N_D - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    what's funny is that all u guys mock deity, so what if he spent a **** load of money on this game, so what if he's not the best of pvper's...cry more?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Forsakenx
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    what's funny is that all u guys mock deity, so what if he spent a **** load of money on this game, so what if he's not the best of pvper's...cry more?

Thats the entire point to this thread fool.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Jesus > Pnut
    Jesus is God!

Shinzoko is by far the better EA on this server. (Best sniper)
    FieryDevil > Cancer > any phoenix user. (best killer)
    Elayne > Pandora. (Better mage)
    Platypuss > Column > Deadbone > Zori > Mikoto > Xtacy. (DD / healer)

Best warrior, Enough said. How many CQ can solo kill GrimnInflamez? or have?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ch2h5oh wrote: »
    Best warrior, Enough said. How many CQ can solo kill GrimnInflamez? or have?

Hi, I could.