TW this weekend

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Actually now that it has become apparent that Enrage might take over the map, I am in favor of a map wipe. That way smaller guilds who can take land via PVE but can't yet stand up to major TW guilds can build up enough money/equips/experience to become better competitors. The unfit will still be wiped in the end (like Vitality O_o) but a number of promising guilds only need a bit more funding and experience to start being involved in "map-politics"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Congratulations you've won, enjoy your reward.

Thank -you I am enjoying it very much and look forward to lots more TWs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    Qiuyue - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    It wont be rusty anymore after I'm done with you, qiu.

I'm suddenly.. very afraid.
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Whats this aura of intangibility? Lets not forget all the guilds bid on Rad while it was still undefeated o_O

aura of intangibility? is that edible? o.o
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I can has aura of interligility? Sounds delicious!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • EXtacy - Heavens Tear
    EXtacy - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Damn who fed the damn panda.... Bad Clunker, you know your not suppose to eat random things.
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Well someone ate all the Victory Cake.b:angry
  • Khosh - Heavens Tear
    Khosh - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Well someone ate all the Victory Cake.b:angry

I told you. :/ I blame Clunker.
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    No Clunker, what it means is this
    After last week's TW weekend, I thought this week would get better. This server really disappointed me this week. The amount of guilds going to TW this week is a lot less than last week which tbh, doesn't make sense. 2 big guilds crumbled and lost a land last week, 2 big guilds failed to expand, and a possible shift of power is arising in the server. I thought that last week's TW would be a wake up call to all the up-and-coming TW guilds that anyone can participate and have a chance to win.

Alas, this server has once again shown its carebearness. Oh well, maybe next week.

Maybe Radiance will continue to fight you for a time, though few attacks will come your way beyond that. On the other hand, I think Radiance is going to soon be facing an armada of opportunistic factions.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • XNamieAmurox - Heavens Tear
    XNamieAmurox - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Well you got your answers. Enrage > Rad on even field.

Congrats on the win Enrage! b:victory

Unfortunately I missed the fight since I was out of town. From the few details I've heard, you guys executed teamwork very efficiently. Still I was expecting Rad to be able to drag the fight longer then the 90 mins since they got the people and the equivalent levels / gears. This only proves Rad needs a new strategy to engage enrage. For the first time in a long while, Rad is now thrown back on a learning curve. So good job Enrage, you guys definitely made the server more interesting. b:thanks
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    No Clunker, what it means is this

Maybe Radiance will continue to fight you for a time, though few attacks will come your way beyond that. On the other hand, I think Radiance is going to soon be facing an armada of opportunistic factions.

It's about time multiple attacks came radiances way too,they've been sitting pretty on all those lands for too long.

@Aesthor,agreed even enrage which i'm in shouldn't own as much lands as rad did,too many factions struggle to get on the map with limited resources while the fat cats keep getting fatter and stagnation sets in cause everyones happy to just collect the weekly tw money...lot of high levels happy to sit on their asses collecting it for no effort.

Would be awesome to see 10+ factions on the map duking it out week in week out,but enrage proved something important,when someone tries to control the whole map,the bad asses will come out in force.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ..Would be awesome to see 10+ factions on the map duking it out week in week out...

How will Hisui manage to write his weekly TW editorials with so many factions involved? b:chuckle
  • Xamericanx - Heavens Tear
    Xamericanx - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    How will Hisui manage to write his weekly TW editorials with so many factions involved? b:chuckle

lol don't worry hisui predicts so wrong even with so less TW. More TW and he will suck even more.
  • xtrm9
    xtrm9 Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    lol don't worry hisui predicts so wrong even with so less TW. More TW and he will suck even more.

We post here for fun dude. This is a game
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

So less TW... yea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options

this person has apperently replaced the "rocsux" person or maybe its the same one just hiding on yet another new name lol.

Either way anyone who has such strong feelings towards a game is laughable. Only thing I might suggest is if you can posess so much hate online you might want to see a someone, get some meds, or at least talk to someone about how you feel. Before you end up taking hostages somewhere and blowing your head off at the end.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
    edited April 2009
    Options
    this person has apperently replaced the "rocsux" person or maybe its the same one just hiding on yet another new name lol.

Either way anyone who has such strong feelings towards a game is laughable. Only thing I might suggest is if you can posess so much hate online you might want to see a someone, get some meds, or at least talk to someone about how you feel. Before you end up taking hostages somewhere and blowing your head off at the end.
    I think you need to step down and shut up with all these suppositions you're making on others.

"This person" says something you disagree with. Instead of addressing the issues he's come up with, you can only discredit him by trying to marginalize him into some straw-target of personal issues you can attack.

Normally I'm not so uptight with spelling, though when you're going to flame another person as you did, you should at least make sure you spell "apparently" and "possess" correctly.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • EXtacy - Heavens Tear
    EXtacy - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Try reading other threads Sonnestark. It is already apparent how much "hate" this person has. Racist comments only shows how uneducated someone really is.

Failure in life and in game, must be rough for you. QQ more in SZ =/
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Lame Sonny with his impeccable grammar again b:scorn

Cat is allowed to misspell things. So stfu! b:angry
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You can flame my spelling all you want thats like the your mama jokes of forums. Its very played out. Oh noes I mispelled a word, the world as we know it is coming to an end. Or excuse me I mispelled 2 words.. Oh noes resume the forum panic!!

And if he was actually saying something worthwhile it would be different. But so far he has done nothing but flame, insult and even make racist comments.

So tell me what issue of his I should address? The one where hes making fun of asians? Or where hes insulting Hisui's hard work?

You go ahead and defend him though, shows what kind of person you are as well. As if I didnt already know by the other posts made about you. Your own guildies dont even seem to like you that much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Keyne - Heavens Tear
    Keyne - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I think you need to step down and shut up with all these suppositions you're making on others.
    QUOTE]

You need to take your own advice. Do your homework before you go off making yourself look stupid. That xamerican guy is an (For lack of a better work at this moment) a**hole and a racist jerk who has been spewing **** all over the forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Lame Sonny with his impeccable grammar again b:scorn

Cat is allowed to misspell things. So stfu! b:angry

Nobody has impeccable grammar on the internet. If I want to, I can tear that entire passage down sentence by sentence. Nobody will care, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    @ xamerican: Kill yourself

-from Sonny
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You can flame my spelling all you want thats like the your mama jokes of forums. Its very played out. Oh noes I mispelled a word, the world as we know it is coming to an end. Or excuse me I mispelled 2 words.. Oh noes resume the forum panic!!

And if he was actually saying something worthwhile it would be different. But so far he has done nothing but flame, insult and even make racist comments.

So tell me what issue of his I should address? The one where hes making fun of asians? Or where hes insulting Hisui's hard work?

You go ahead and defend him though, shows what kind of person you are as well. As if I didnt already know by the other posts made about you. Your own guildies dont even seem to like you that much.
    It doesn't matter how he's acted in the past. If he says the predictions are usually wrong, then respond with instances to counter that. Perhaps the example I saw before comparing Hisui's predictions to sports writers, maybe not the most accurate but to highlight each players strengths, weaknesses, and changes.

Also, if he's as you say, then I'd just ignore him. By flaming him in return you're doing nothing more than feeding him, as I'm sure you've heard "don't feed the trolls."

And again, you need to step down with these suppositions. I'm not defending him so much as calling you out for personal attacks, which you have again shown to be capable of little else against me.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    It doesn't matter how he's acted in the past. If he says the predictions are usually wrong, then respond with instances to counter that. Perhaps the example I saw before comparing Hisui's predictions to sports writers, maybe not the most accurate but to highlight each players strengths, weaknesses, and changes.

Also, if he's as you say, then I'd just ignore him. By flaming him in return you're doing nothing more than feeding him, as I'm sure you've heard "don't feed the trolls."

And again, you need to step down with these suppositions. I'm not defending him so much as calling you out for personal attacks, which you have again shown to be capable of little else against me.

Then do as someone else already told you and take your own advice and just ignore me.

If someone is insulting my friends then Im standing up for them, if you dont like the way I do it, too bad. I hope it does feed him, hes breaking forum rules not me, and the more he does it the quicker it will be before hes banned. Plus its funny as hell to see posts like yours and his. Entertainment and future bans works for me. :)

You need to read back through all the replies you just got and listen to what people are telling you.

You made your own personal attack on me with my spelling, so get over it. Im not stepping down. If your going to come at me be prepared to have me come at you. If you dont like it complain some more, be a hypocrit, and then feel free to move on.

I dont see anyone in this thread supporting you verses the how many replies did you get back supporting what I said?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Forget it Cat, he has the 'enemy of my enemies is my friend' kind of thing going on :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Alright Hisui for you I will, Karma will get him anyway I suppose.

Sides its time for House!!! be back in an hour hehe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

edited April 2009
    Options
    XAmericanx isn't my friend, and none of you are enemies.

Oh well, issue dropped.
  • deeznuts13
    deeznuts13 Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Attack us attack us!! It's okay, you aren't picking on us, really!!!! (Us = Enrage)

Please attack her. Tell her to sit there and let it bleed.b:chuckle

ME = Macdaddypimpoftheyear