TW this weekend

Comments

• Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    preliminary or full.. an alliance is an alliance..

Actually they were looking to enter into an alliance. Never officially did though.
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I am by no means the official anything. There is no copyright or trademark or anything of the sort. I hope more ppl start predicting matches cus more opinion = more fun.

Don't be so modest.
    Officially or not, you're the TW oracle we tune in to! b:chuckle
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    False. Checked my map, saw nothing of the kind.

Besides, what sense would it make? Have you followed TW's as of late?
    Evo lost to Triad both offensively and defensively.
    Triad got owned by Enrage offensively. Evo isn't stupid to attack a faction they know for a fact they'll lose.

Evo lost offensively in a 3 hour war. We were inside their base the entire time. 1v1 while we couldnt kill the crystal, we were still at the advantage.
    Also note Traid was only fighting us (i mention this for the next paragraph)

Evo lost defensively to Traid because we had to fight 3 TWs in the same time slot. While 1 of them was an almost non-event, the other (besides Triad) needed a decent defense as well. We admit we still cant hold off Triad with only 40-50 members on the feild on our side vs. their 80. However we wouldnt have lost in a fair 80 vs 80.

We are offensively fighting Traid again this week, and we plan to get our land back and I am confident we will.

All things aside about Evo's wars with Triad, we arent prepared to go offensively vs. Enrage, that much is completely correct.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    b:thanks I have to say Triad vs Radiance was very fun. False rumors aside b:laugh that was a good battle even if it was a little short. b:cute also allies is a good word I think we have passed the prelimanary stage. b:bye Remember this is a game allies can be sparring partners too you can't expect them to just sit there you know?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lahnce - Heavens Tear
    Lahnce - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Radiance vs Enrage b:shocked

YES! Finally :D - been waiting for this time to come b:mischievous

I hope someone will take a video out of this so people like ME can see the greatest saga war ever!b:victory

*excited*
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts" ~UN *peace y'all* b:pleased
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    Wei - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    sage war? you forgot demonsb:angry
    oh wait.. it's saga xD
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Evo lost offensively in a 3 hour war. We were inside their base the entire time. 1v1 while we couldnt kill the crystal, we were still at the advantage.
    Also note Traid was only fighting us (i mention this for the next paragraph)

Evo lost defensively to Traid because we had to fight 3 TWs in the same time slot. While 1 of them was an almost non-event, the other (besides Triad) needed a decent defense as well. We admit we still cant hold off Triad with only 40-50 members on the feild on our side vs. their 80. However we wouldnt have lost in a fair 80 vs 80.

We are offensively fighting Traid again this week, and we plan to get our land back and I am confident we will.

All things aside about Evo's wars with Triad, we arent prepared to go offensively vs. Enrage, that much is completely correct.

Hey, no need to make a case for Evo. I was simply refuting a statement made in original post by Pressa that you guys were attacking Enrage this weekend.

It made no sense to me. So i checked the map and, sure enough, found this claim to be a complete fabrication.

Regards,b:bye
  • XForbidden - Heavens Tear
    XForbidden - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Actually they were looking to enter into an alliance. Never officially did though.

Protecting Triad from Enrage = Alliance. Just its too bad poor Charity leader of Radiance is banned for fake bidding. Really pathetic. LOLOL

Oh let me add, goodluck attacking Etherblade next week like Charity claimed. Cant wait to see that bid!
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    b:sad but I didn't say that we were attacking Enrage I said we were fighting Enrage. b:surrender and we aren't protecting Triad quite the opposite we are attacking them. b:chuckle

So please stop saying we are not allied with Triad cause are indeed are although not to the extent with RK so KP b:shutup

We are attacking Triad because several members wish to.

Is that okay?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    b:sad but I didn't say that we were attacking Enrage I said we were fighting Enrage. b:surrender and we aren't protecting Triad quite the opposite we are attacking them. b:chuckle

So please stop saying we are not allied with Triad cause are indeed are although not to the extent with RK so KP b:shutup

We are attacking Triad because several members wish to.

Is that okay?

If you were REALLY attacking them. You would have went DWP, dont be so niave. Charity probably used her favorite lie *Its all about strategy* lmao Yea to keep us from Triad. You all really are little puppets. Thats why everytime you poll something on where to go on the map. Charity does her own thing. You all are really niave.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    b:thanks man your dense off course we are cutting them off from you but that doesn't mean we are protecting them. That is a side effect of us stopping you b:pleased get real.b:victory

Think you get could get triads lands you have proven that already so this way you have actually fight us. ^_^ I so want to face you on the battle field I want to know how I stack up against you.

oh and that is a different situation don't let the ex-rads fool you poll or not even if we did follow it they would have left cause they wanted more action but didn't want to wait.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    b:thanks man your dense off course we are cutting them off from you but that doesn't mean we are protecting them. That is a side effect of us stopping you b:pleased get real.b:victory

Think you get could get triads lands you have proven that already so this way you have actually fight us. ^_^ I so want to face you on the battle field I want to know how I stack up against you.

oh and that is a different situation don't let the ex-rads fool you poll or not even if we did follow it they would have left cause they wanted more action but didn't want to wait.

Oh trust me. you wont do much against me. Im the strongest barb on this server. Neo is strong yes. But Neo is 95 with 17.1k hp. Im 90 with 17.9k more defense and all. You better not underestimate me. And again you must be dumb now cause you stopping us from getting triad is what????? Protecting them.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    sorry to burst your bubble but there are other barbs with just as much hp as you b:surrender b:victory yeah I guess you can take it as us protecting them if you want I already told you what we were doing if you don't trust me.b:chuckle that's your option.

b:dirty hehe xForb since when does hp reduce damage I don't care how much damage I do I just want to see how much damage I take and how far I can get you down. Cause my power has ramped up 20x fold since our last encounter. Skills are getting near max and damage and armor is finally starting to match my level. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    sorry to burst your bubble but there are other barbs with just as much hp as you b:surrender b:victory yeah I guess you can take it as us protecting them if you want I already told you what we were doing if you don't trust me.b:chuckle that's your option.

b:dirty hehe xForb since when does hp reduce damage I don't care how much damage I do I just want to see how much damage I take and how far I can get you down. Cause my power has ramped up 20x fold since our last encounter. Skills are getting near max and damage and armor is finally starting to match my level. ^^

Theres no other barb with my hp I can promise that. And my damage reduction is insane. Remember im PURE Vit. And I mean PURE!!!!!! And Im glad to hear your gear has improved and your damage is stronger. Cause from what Ive seen looking at every Rad gear I see. Its been very dissapointing.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    I know there is another barb that hit 17k hp recently in Radiance I think he is below 90. b:victory gems ftw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    I know there is another barb that hit 17k hp recently in Radiance I think he is below 90. b:victory gems ftw.

Yes 17k but ill be 18k and everyday I put in another perfect shard. Wont be long before im sitting at 20k b:pleased

And dont tempt me to mall my **** off for +8 or +10 or something. LOL Cause I will always make sure I have the most hp on this server!!!
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    b:cool Doooo eeeet b:victory I know you can.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    b:cool Doooo eeeet b:victory I know you can.

LOL your so mean =( Btw I hope you know this is just Guild vs Guild talk. Your still my buddy b:victory
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    b:mischievous course b:sin as they say this is just business
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nekhebet - Heavens Tear
    Nekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    omg danny u making me charge again so i get more hp..how would +9 sound?..dam hard to decide +9 or new PCb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
  • msbehaven
    msbehaven Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I was only going to read this topic but the more I read the more it annoyed me...Pressa go back and read your posts and you will see that you contradict each claim your fellow faction mates make.

For example:
    but I didn't say that we were attacking Enrage I said we were fighting Enrage. and we aren't protecting Triad quite the opposite we are attacking them.
    So please stop saying we are not allied with Triad cause are indeed are although not to the extent with RK so KP

Not very good english on your part but it does state that you are aligned with Triad just not to the extent you are with RK. While other members are claiming never to be aligned. You say that indeed you are blocking us yet others say thats not part of the plan?

Radiance needs to take a long look at itself and rather than attacking others with comments like "egos the size of Texas" you all may want to consider that ALL of the gossip/accusations etc flying around the server generated from Rad itself.

Finally pressa dont presume to know why I left Radiance or what I have/havent said to Enrage members. The only thing Ive made a point of saying many times is that "the biggest different between Radiance and Enrage is that in Enrage everyone is treated/considered equal"
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Charity banned for fixed bidding? b:shocked What else is new?b:scorn

Yes, i know that many Rad clowns will flood the thread with the usual "it's all conspiracy theories" bs.

Well, i believe GM's have a much better knowledge of what's happening on the server. Call it what you will. They wouldn't take disciplinary measures against someone just on a whim.

Now the picture becomes clearer...
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    b:sad but of course I am contradicting them, things have already changed and some don't agree with it or rather haven't paid attention. b:thanks And thank you I know my grammar is bad I am not a English major if it wasn't for spell check it would be worse D:. I don't assume to know why anyone left you all have your own reasons and that is apparent. But there are several that left because of reasons stated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    1. I hope you all saw my thread about Charity being banned but unfortunately it was closed b:angry
    2. The ONLY ally we have EVER had since I joined Radiance (october) was roadkill. Triad was a PRELIMINARY ally that even some of our members mistakenly thought we were allied with. There were conditions that were NOT kept so we never became full fledged allies.
    3. Sure attacking dwp this weekend woulda been nice (and tbh was what I asked Charity to go for) but controlling the map as much as possible makes sense as well...
    4. Now ASSUMING we win the remaining tws this weekend look at these great options we have available to us next week; all of which sound juicy to me b:pleased:
    A. Immo Camp/Roadkill (wipe them off the map and get 1 juicy port spot)
    B. DWP/Triad (FB79, more income, prestige of owning yet another level 2 territory; sorry imo only Enraged/Radiance are deserving of this)
    C. Great Lake/Legion (wipe them off the map)
    D. Etherblade/Enrage (income/prestige/and 1 hell of a fight going on the offensive rather then defensive vs Enrage plus the sooner we take out some of Enrage's territories means they can't take Archasaur if they don't own 3 lands).
    E. The rest..blah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Charity banned for fixed bidding? b:shocked What else is new?b:scorn

Yes, i know that many Rad clowns will flood the thread with the usual "it's all conspiracy theories" bs.

Well, i believe GM's have a much better knowledge of what's happening on the server. Call it what you will. They wouldn't take disciplinary measures against someone just on a whim.

Now the picture becomes clearer...

b:surrender it saddens me that you think so badly of such a nice person. b:angry And don't call me a dam clown do I have a red nose *checks* nope white make-up? *D: no white make-up* Why would we side with Ely?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    1. I hope you all saw my thread about Charity being banned but unfortunately it was closed b:angry
    2. The ONLY ally we have EVER had since I joined Radiance (october) was roadkill. Triad was a PRELIMINARY ally that even some of our members mistakenly thought we were allied with. There were conditions that were NOT kept so we never became full fledged allies.
    3. Sure attacking dwp this weekend woulda been nice (and tbh was what I asked Charity to go for) but controlling the map as much as possible makes sense as well...
    4. Now ASSUMING we win the remaining tws this weekend look at these great options we have available to us next week; all of which sound juicy to me b:pleased:
    A. Immo Camp/Roadkill (wipe them off the map and get 1 juicy port spot)
    B. DWP/Triad (FB79, more income, prestige of owning yet another level 2 territory; sorry imo only Enraged/Radiance are deserving of this)
    C. Great Lake/Legion (wipe them off the map)
    D. Etherblade/Enrage (income/prestige/and 1 hell of a fight going on the offensive rather then defensive vs Enrage plus the sooner we take out some of Enrage's territories means they can't take Archasaur if they don't own 3 lands).
    E. The rest..blah

b:bye Raw we is right we are not complete allies just partial allies in effect.b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    The subject keeps changing and this thread is all over the place.

My conspiracy theory? I'm glad you asked...
    Rad and Triad may have never become official allies, but the bidding actions do not lie. Cutting off Legion, then cutting off Enrage still protects them. Now, if Rad then shifts it position south towards DWP, I can see how this move would make sense. But if Rad now only focuses on other guilds, it's obviously a move to protect the Red on the map.

Remember that there are in fact two guilds in question here. Two minus one is one; one one - 11; two minus one is one; one one, and there are nine members on Silverstein's board of directors. That's nine-one-one. Nine-eleven. And take 2 - 1 + 9/11 and you get 12, which leads us all to the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks.... Radiance.

Twelve contains the numbers one and two, just like the toilet yesterday where somebody went number two instead of number one! And one and two with 911 and you get 914! Drop the 4 and it's 91! Exactly how many minutes it took Radiance to do it's last 12 TWs! Who has the most to gain from 9/11?! Radiance! Who was nowhere to be found the morning the towers fell?! Radiance! Who dropped the deuce in the urinal?! Radiance!

You almost got away with it, you sneaky buttholes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    b:thanks Another elegante post from defected thank you very much for your time. b:victory always good to see your still alive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ) but controlling the map as much as possible makes sense as well...

Its the comments like this that make me crack up. I guess the only good thing is Radiance is finally showing their true colors. The whole preachers daughter Im an angel act while being one of the worst kids when you think noone is watching is starting to show itself.

Before all the radiance members where chanting we dont want to control map, but now members are finally stating that is the case. You also have members admitting to KSing and random PKing, and I have personally seen the members running their mouths talking trash on here, ingame,and WC.

Your leader is banned for fake bidding, as much as you want to try to shove that under the rug, there had to be some reason the GMs got involved and had enough proof of something to warrant a temp ban.

Hopefully word just gets out enough about you guys and other guilds see your no better than Enrage and if anything maybe even worse, At least our leader hasnt been banned. You guys act the same way we do with an extra dose of some shady leader business on the side. Its realy quite ironic.

Maybe they will smarten up and next week all attack you since you have finally admitted to wanting to control the map. Gee thats going to be a really fun future for the HT server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    The subject keeps changing and this thread is all over the place.

My conspiracy theory? I'm glad you asked...
    Rad and Triad may have never become official allies, but the bidding actions do not lie. Cutting off Legion, then cutting off Enrage still protects them. Now, if Rad then shifts it position south towards DWP, I can see how this move would make sense. But if Rad now only focuses on other guilds, it's obviously a move to protect the Red on the map.

Remember that there are in fact two guilds in question here. Two minus one is one; one one - 11; two minus one is one; one one, and there are nine members on Silverstein's board of directors. That's nine-one-one. Nine-eleven. And take 2 - 1 + 9/11 and you get 12, which leads us all to the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks.... Radiance.

Twelve contains the numbers one and two, just like the toilet yesterday where somebody went number two instead of number one! And one and two with 911 and you get 914! Drop the 4 and it's 91! Exactly how many minutes it took Radiance to do it's last 12 TWs! Who has the most to gain from 9/11?! Radiance! Who was nowhere to be found the morning the towers fell?! Radiance! Who dropped the deuce in the urinal?! Radiance!

You almost got away with it, you sneaky buttholes.

I tried my hardest not to laugh at that :(
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet